Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband (79199 Views)

Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl / I Kept All My Money In My Wife's Account, Now There's Problem / Help! I Think God Has Forsaken Me And My Life Is About To Be Ruined (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband by oshe11: 12:09am On Sep 14, 2018
Biglittlelois:

I dey fear marriage as i dey so, wetin be the benefit if not to answer husband and wife then born pikin
Lol.....

Thats the beauty!

Mind you, your fate is diff from others
I hope U aint scared because of others' experiences?
Re: POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband by BlackPantherCri: 12:10am On Sep 14, 2018
Why didn't you just tell him you were on birth control

Hian

7 Likes

Re: POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband by vineyardfarms: 12:10am On Sep 14, 2018
Kiishii:

There isnt more to it, i kept it from him before marriage that's why he's reacting this way, he said it was a risky gamble, and i have apologised multiple times.

I had triplets.
Wahooo, marriage blessed with triplets should call for celebration and thanks giving to God for his mercy and grace. Madam, please don't quite your job. You have pleaded for mercy and forgiveness. Take your case to God henceforth and leave it right there. Be strong and submissive to him. It will work out for your good and l can see other children on the way. Make the alter of God your alter, like Hanaah, file your pettition. Don't quite your job, so that the house will not become a prison wall.

3 Likes

Re: POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband by RexTramadol1: 12:11am On Sep 14, 2018
This ain't cool buh

You still need to talk to Oga again o
Re: POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband by paulaspearz(f): 12:11am On Sep 14, 2018
Whatever you do please and please I beg you Don't quit your job.

3 Likes

Re: POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband by Cityguy: 12:12am On Sep 14, 2018
What happened to you was nature and it could be anybody. He didn't marry you for children alone. There's place for companionship and emotional gratification ala sex. I don't think you should quit your job if that demand is to punish you for keeping this from him. No matter how rich he is, no one knows the next day. You have three young kids to cater for for the next long years and to now depend on his pay alone is not wise. You are blessed already. Keep your job, tend to your kids the best way you can and pray he turns rational with time. If he doesn't, that is not the end of life oooo. What else could anyone ask for? I wish you the best.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband by RexTramadol1: 12:12am On Sep 14, 2018
Biglittlelois:

I dey fear marriage as i dey so, wetin be the benefit if not to answer husband and wife then born pikin

We are GAMOPHOBIC grin
Re: POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband by Brightgem(f): 12:13am On Sep 14, 2018
Homeboiy:
young girls una dey see am so

Marry on time but una go dey form say u can't marry a man wey no de earn 200k

Well I already know that any man wey dey marry woman wey don pass 30yrs Na rescue mission he go so

It's like buying newspaper in the evening
wee u keep kwayet! Just be thinking along one straight line like that's how life is, you just don't know what is called life and what's going on out there! It's people like you that make women jump into worse situations and jump out because u put a name and tag on things. So every woman hitting 30 and unmarried is because she is looking for rich man. Rewire ur thinking.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband by iluvdonjazzy: 12:14am On Sep 14, 2018
but at least you born, not even 1 or 2 but 3 for that matter.
Re: POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband by Arkmanbuddy(m): 12:15am On Sep 14, 2018
Homeboiy:

Well I already know that any man wey dey marry woman wey don pass 30yrs Na rescue mission he go so

4 Likes

Re: POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:15am On Sep 14, 2018
Kiishii:
I don't even know how to start, I'm really sad and i know it is my fault, i'm sorry if it's a long read i need advise please bear with me.

When i was still single at age 29, I left a relationship that turned out be a mistake so it took time before i met someone else, at age 31 I noticed changes in my period (one month off, one month on) it has never happened to me before so i didnt take it to be anything, then it started skipping 2 months at a roll, then 3 months, i became worried cos i wasn't sexualy active at all. During this period i met my husband and we started something serious, to be on a safe side i went to see the doctor, he said i was fine that it's hormonal changes, he gave me some drugs (mostly vitamins) but it was still skipping, when my husband proposed, i went back to the doctor, he did series of tests, when results came out he said i'm having symptoms of POF, i was shocked, i cried and cried cos it's unheard of for someone my age, i told him i'm about to get married what can i do he said i should start taking hormonal injections since it's too early to be POF, i started taking it and praying all will be fine, all this while i didnt say a word of this to my husband to be or anyone else, then we got married, i took in immediately, it was the happiest day of my life, when we discovered it was triplets i cried tears of joy to the extent that my husband wondered why i was soo happy, i gave birth to 2 boys and a girl, i really thank God for his faithfulness cos i was soo nervous during the pregnancy.

My period was still skipping, then this year march it stopped completely, i went to see 2 different doctors to be sure, they confirmed i have POF (early menopause), i cried and still thank God cos he blessed me with the fruit of the womb but i couldnt bring myself to tell my husband, then he started noticing i dont buy sanitary pad anymore, he asked thinking i was pregnant i always tell him no, at a point he had to ask me if i want to make the pregnancy a surprise, that was when i knew it's time to tell him the truth, i knelt down and told him everything, i held nothing back, he was shocked that i could do something like that to him, he said i should have told him before we got married, i told him he wouldnt have married me if i told him, he was angry, he said what if the hormonal injections didnt work, it was an expensive and wicked gamble, i told him it worked that's what matters now, he abused me and walked out of the house, he didnt come home till the next day, since then things have never been the same.

He hardly talks to me except when necessary, we dont gist and joke anymore, i always beg and beg him, he says he's forgiven me but he goes back to his moody self, we hardly make love anymore, when he finally does, he doesnt look at my face, now he wants me to quit my job so i'll have my full attention on the kids, recently we had a fight about it and i told him point blank i cant quit my job the kids are fine he said i must do that, he doesnt want anything happening to them since i'm no more fertile, who says that? I cried my eyes out that night, It's not my fault nature took it's course on me, i never imagined something like this would ever happen to me.

Now he doesn't talk to me at all anymore, i'm about to tell both our families everything cos i've begged and begged him and i'm tired, i want anonymous advise that's why i'm here, please please married men and women or whoever, how do i go about this?

I'm sorry about your situation and I'm also sorry to say this but your husband is being very insensitive and immature. So what if the injections worked or not? And to think you had three kids at once, he should see it as a blessing and not take it out in you. If he had certain issues that might have reduced his Chances of getting married to you, would he have compromised? I see your marriage means a lot to you and you need it to work which is a good thing. My advice, now that you have kids for him and his parents have the grand children every parent would be glad to have, see if you can talk to his parents and get them to intercede on your behalf. Apart from his parents, there must be a lot of people that her holds in High esteem. Get them to talk to him but try to keep the people you let into your marriage affairs limited. Don't stop loving him. He may be immature and too sensitive for his own good but eventually, he'll come around.

P.S... I am not married but as a guy, I'm putting myself in his shoes to know that he'll yield to people he holds in High regards and I've been around a lot of married people to know how some of these things work. You need an older mediator that he'll listen to. I.e your Pastor(if he is the religious type) his mom and dad, also inform your parents too but do not get much people involved like I earlier said.

1 Like

Re: POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband by NairaMaster1(m): 12:15am On Sep 14, 2018
Kiishii:
I don't even know how to start, I'm really sad and i know it is my fault, i'm sorry if it's a long read i need advise please bear with me.

When i was still single at age 29, I left a relationship that turned out be a mistake so it took time before i met someone else, at age 31 I noticed changes in my period (one month off, one month on) it has never happened to me before so i didnt take it to be anything, then it started skipping 2 months at a roll, then 3 months, i became worried cos i wasn't sexualy active at all. During this period i met my husband and we started something serious, to be on a safe side i went to see the doctor, he said i was fine that it's hormonal changes, he gave me some drugs (mostly vitamins) but it was still skipping, when my husband proposed, i went back to the doctor, he did series of tests, when results came out he said i'm having symptoms of POF, i was shocked, i cried and cried cos it's unheard of for someone my age, i told him i'm about to get married what can i do he said i should start taking hormonal injections since it's too early to be POF, i started taking it and praying all will be fine, all this while i didnt say a word of this to my husband to be or anyone else, then we got married, i took in immediately, it was the happiest day of my life, when we discovered it was triplets i cried tears of joy to the extent that my husband wondered why i was soo happy, i gave birth to 2 boys and a girl, i really thank God for his faithfulness cos i was soo nervous during the pregnancy.

My period was still skipping, then this year march it stopped completely, i went to see 2 different doctors to be sure, they confirmed i have POF (early menopause), i cried and still thank God cos he blessed me with the fruit of the womb but i couldnt bring myself to tell my husband, then he started noticing i dont buy sanitary pad anymore, he asked thinking i was pregnant i always tell him no, at a point he had to ask me if i want to make the pregnancy a surprise, that was when i knew it's time to tell him the truth, i knelt down and told him everything, i held nothing back, he was shocked that i could do something like that to him, he said i should have told him before we got married, i told him he wouldnt have married me if i told him, he was angry, he said what if the hormonal injections didnt work, it was an expensive and wicked gamble, i told him it worked that's what matters now, he abused me and walked out of the house, he didnt come home till the next day, since then things have never been the same.

He hardly talks to me except when necessary, we dont gist and joke anymore, i always beg and beg him, he says he's forgiven me but he goes back to his moody self, we hardly make love anymore, when he finally does, he doesnt look at my face, now he wants me to quit my job so i'll have my full attention on the kids, recently we had a fight about it and i told him point blank i cant quit my job the kids are fine he said i must do that, he doesnt want anything happening to them since i'm no more fertile, who says that? I cried my eyes out that night, It's not my fault nature took it's course on me, i never imagined something like this would ever happen to me.

Now he doesn't talk to me at all anymore, i'm about to tell both our families everything cos i've begged and begged him and i'm tired, i want anonymous advise that's why i'm here, please please married men and women or whoever, how do i go about this?

Don't quit your job. There's an issue already.

Stay loyal to keep him because of your marriage.

He should be reasonable enough not to divorce you. After all, there are 3 kids. What's he looking for?

POF is common these days.
Re: POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband by 1Sharon(f): 12:16am On Sep 14, 2018
BlackPantherCri:
Why didn't you just tell him you were on birth control

Hian

Lol I was thinking the same..
Re: POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband by Honduras: 12:17am On Sep 14, 2018
Good morning madam I sincerely feel your pain... But believe me there is light at the end of the tunnel..... Just believe God who created you can still turn things around in Jesus name... Amen...... Kindly call me tomorrow let me tell you how to go about it..... Remain bless

Re: POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband by Tompee2: 12:18am On Sep 14, 2018
HMMM..

I know keeping it from him was terrible. But he should let the Past be. He has both male and female kids. He should ask himself what if there no kids at all?

My advice is please don't ever leave your Job, the actual beast in him would be let loose. BUT, look for someone he respect very well within his family and try to talk to that person, then involves any of his family members that you are close to...

Don't leave your marriage oh, no other person can take care of your kids like u.
But still respect him and do all lovely things you still do.

Pray, pray pray.
Re: POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 14, 2018
I am not yet married tho, but people react differently to things like this. What if he wanted more children? Thank goodness your gamble played out well if not you'd both be there going about how to have kids when you know the problem even before you tied the knot. As per your work, I'd not advice you to quit too cos I hate the idea of jobless house wife, the outcome most times doesn't turn out well. Maybe it's time you involve the family, there are profitable businesses out there that your husband can open up for you(let it be in your name), less time consuming as well and you can equally make as much money as you're making where you work now.
The kids means a lot to you both, this sacrifice will pay off later as long as you're not quitting to sit at home doing nothing! You're going to be your own boss, the kids will grow in your care coz you'd not have to worry about getting them in cresh so early. Moreover you can take up a job much later after you're relieved from all these. You have TRIPLETS not a child.
I hope he reasons this well with you.
This phase will pass please cos some people are already talking about LEAVING

1 Like 1 Share

Re: POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband by Biglittlelois(f): 12:20am On Sep 14, 2018
oshe11:
Lol.....

Thats the beauty!

Mind you, your fate is diff from others
I hope U aint scared because of others' experiences?

Are you married? i feel you're married

I'm kind of scared cos i found out people divorce cos of mundane and irrelevant reasons, if you hear some of the reasons you'll be totally irritated
Re: POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband by lilyheaven: 12:20am On Sep 14, 2018
Kiishii:

There isnt more to it, i kept it from him before marriage that's why he's reacting this way, he said it was a risky gamble, and i have apologised multiple times.

I had triplets.
Give him time, don't talk about it again, still do all your roles as a mother and as a wife, expect his insults but don't let it hurt you, is time you get strong and over look every thing he says to you. But don't forget to pour your heart to God. Soon you will smile again.

3 Likes

Re: POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband by Nobody: 12:21am On Sep 14, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
The truth is that you deceived him. Well we all deceive men one way or the other. You started dating when you were 29, what happened between 21-28, you were sleeping around with married men I guess

This is as a repercussion for the evils you must have done in school and to other women’s homes. Now yours will be shattered. We ladies don’t hear or listen and eventually it will lead to our downfall

Let your husband look for some one fertile and responsible. By the way Are you sure those kids are his?

Are you alright?

5 Likes

Re: POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:23am On Sep 14, 2018
Alexk2:
You goofed big time by keeping such secret before marriage; it's called deciet and pls stop justifying your actions with such shallow reasons but the deed is done already and now unto the way out.
Don't talk to your parents until all other means fails...pls don't?
"Genuinely" say you're sorry and apologize while taking responsibility for your insincerity prior to now; don't try to justify or find excuse for your action while doing that.....I know you claimed you've done that severally but trust me, you may need to do it properly if you want him to understand.
If the above failed, look for someone he "respect" and listen to like his pastor or anybody that he respect dearly and talk to him/her about the whole issues and let him apologize on your behalf and talk to him.
If that one fall too which I doubt, then report him to his parents.
Oga she already knows she effed up. She needs advice of how to get her man back.
Re: POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband by Biglittlelois(f): 12:23am On Sep 14, 2018
RexTramadol1:

We are GAMOPHOBIC grin

Is that the word for it? i had to google it, thank you for letting me know, i now know a new type of phobia tonight, lol

1 Like

Re: POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband by obynocj(m): 12:24am On Sep 14, 2018
I dont usually comment on this case but i will be very honest and plain to you...some of the advice i read on this ur matter is ok..but not all...alot aclaimed feminist and bitter ladies jumped on this and suggest leave or dont quit your job bla bla...most of em aint married so you should know that u cant take their advice to anywhere now bak to your case...Ask yourself this question

1. how did your hubby treat u bfor this case?
2. did he change after this case?

if the case is yes then listen

firstly ..you are at fault in all ramifications and there is nothing like justification of "i have been apologise" so anything yiur husband decides to do now in his aggrieved state is allowed. trust me if you had told him bfor marriage...he myt not had married you and that doesnt meant he loved you less but African men marry for procreation and companion

Imagine if you told you few years after marriage that he is impotent...how will you feeel? forget the fact that you have 3 kids for him now wat if the kids dint com? cos i am sure that if your hubby paste his own side of the story..alota of this people thats telling u shit will still turn around and reason with him except those that hate anything bout men's dominance//

so my dear, if your husband demand that u stay home ...WOMAN DO THAT...WTF IS ur carrier compare to your home and kids...your its very easy to say sorry if your the one dat commits? but ask your self would have just let it go if the table had turn around....REMEMBER THIS YOU BETRAYED YOUR HUSBAND'S TRUST, LOVE AND HOPE...ITs not every man that want only 3 children...

since you hubby has bn a gud husband to u bfor this incidence ..sacrifice virtually everything for him,,atleast to show him that u love him...mayb he will have a change of hrt...but if he has not been a good hubby bfor thios incidence then leave the marriage on tym cos u just destoryed ur own marriage......

and dont forget God is ABLE .....

I have alot to typ but hey..m tired ooo..please dont mind my english n typo errors

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:27am On Sep 14, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Stop this guy, early menopause doesnt happen to most ladies, the ratio is 1:1000, it is very rare.
still isn't an excuse for ladies to be forming Queen of Sheba only to turn to Shiloh regulars post 30

Pls don't fire back at me... I have cough.

1 Like

Re: POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband by oshe11: 12:27am On Sep 14, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Are you married? i feel you're married

I'm kind of scared cos i found out people divorce cos of mundane and irrelevant reasons, if you hear some of the reasons you'll be totally irritated
I'm not but I've been in a relatonship long enough to know that marrying the right person is Bliss

Hence, one has to know why he/she is getting married
Re: POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband by onotiemoria(m): 12:29am On Sep 14, 2018
I'm 100% sure you just said what u are doing...
Cos you only know a product well when you have used it well.

Bitch like you
Wilfredpat22:
The truth is that you deceived him. Well we all deceive men one way or the other. You started dating when you were 29, what happened between 21-28, you were sleeping around with married men I guess

This is as a repercussion for the evils you must have done in school and to other women’s homes. Now yours will be shattered. We ladies don’t hear or listen and eventually it will lead to our downfall

Let your husband look for some one fertile and responsible. By the way Are you sure those kids are his?

4 Likes

Re: POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband by 1Sharon(f): 12:29am On Sep 14, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
still isn't an excuse for ladies to be forming Queen of Sheba only to turn to Shiloh regulars post 30

Pls don't fire back at me... I have cough.

So they should settle for guys they don't want

5 Likes

Re: POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband by musicwriter(m): 12:29am On Sep 14, 2018
This is why I hate religion and religious people.

You have 3 kids and you and your husband still want more? How about those who don't one?

Your husband is probably also a church man, and he now hate you because of nature's dictate. He now hate you for a fault that's not yours. Jesus is no more in the picture and no way to be remembered. When will Jesus's kindness, mercy, long-suffering be put to practice?

Why will any sane person not be satisfied with 3 kids??!

When and if I ever get married, I pray that what happened to you happen to me. If that happens to me I'll kiss my wife and tell her not to worry herself.

2 Likes

Re: POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband by Olamibawse(m): 12:30am On Sep 14, 2018
happney65:

A real Jerk he is..If the Lady were to be barren sort of I for say she be bad fellow..but for crying out loud you already got triplets immediately you got married..Your condition isnt any fault of yours and you are blessed with triplets..As in triplets wey the people wey no get any issue dey beg for even just one of them oo

Maybe he does not love the OP sha,cos he should have forgiven her as she has compensated him with 3 wonderful gifts from Nature..

In short i dont even know what to say again.I feel like slapping the Man sha...

P.S..DO NOT QUIT YOUR JOB!..DO NOT..DO NOT..IN CAPS
I don't think you get it... This is a matter of TRUST and BETRAYAL especially if the husband has been faithful to her.
Let's take for example, not Everyman married a virgin,which means such wifes must have had sexual relationship with other men b4 they became married to their husband. Of course the husband doesn't see this as a big deal cos it's even a norm but I bet u the husband will see it as a big deal if he finds out his wife is having an extramarital affairs with another man. I hope u get the drift now
Re: POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband by loshybab(m): 12:32am On Sep 14, 2018
zinnyzee:
And i said i didn't want to get married and someone was asking me for explanation
Hello dear, I just sent you a pm,can u pls respond? I'll appreciate if you do...thanks in anticipation of your response.
Re: POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband by lilyheaven: 12:34am On Sep 14, 2018
Homeboiy:

Boy it can happen to anyone, haven't you seen a sterile man at 25 yrs. We live by Grace.

2 Likes

Re: POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:37am On Sep 14, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
[s]The truth is that you deceived him. Well we all deceive men one way or the other. You started dating when you were 29, what happened between 21-28, you were sleeping around with married men I guess

Let your husband look for some one fertile and responsible. By the way Are you sure those kids are his? [/s]
you are a very very fvcked up person and you have no right whatsoever assume she lived her life the way the women in your own family lived their lives. Not everyone in this life lives to fvck like you are insinuating she did. Get the fvck out if your Holier than thou self has nothing of worth to say.

5 Likes

Re: POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband by lilyheaven: 12:38am On Sep 14, 2018
musicwriter:
This is why I hate religion and religious people.

You have 3 kids and you and your husband still want more? How about those who don't one?

Your husband is probably also a church man, and he now hate you because of nature's dictate. He now hate you for a fault that's not yours. Jesus is no more in the picture and no way to be remembered. When will Jesus's kindness, mercy, long-suffering be put to practice?

Why will any sane person not be satisfied with 3 kids??!

When and if I ever get married, I pray that what happened to you happen to me. If that happens to me I'll kiss my wife and tell her not to worry herself.
Imagine o
At least she won't disturb herself with family planning stuff .

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. / My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night / See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.