Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,240 members, 7,953,909 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:45 AM

DNA Test Confirms Emmanuel Tagoe Not The Father Of His 14-Year-Old Son - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / DNA Test Confirms Emmanuel Tagoe Not The Father Of His 14-Year-Old Son (35283 Views)

DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children / Eto’o Is The Father Of Erika Do Rosario Nieves, 22-year-old Spanish - Court / Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DNA Test Confirms Emmanuel Tagoe Not The Father Of His 14-Year-Old Son by desoul2004(m): 7:53am On Sep 15, 2018
AreaFada2:

Just wait. They will come to say men play away too.

I have always said it here. Around 35% of firstborn kids belong to another man. All those pregnancies that lead to rush rush wedding. Around 25% of all kids belong to another man.

All those situations where people live in face-me-i-face-you. Hubby is long distance driver or works at night and yet the family struggles for money. Some married women will open their legs for neighbours for only 2k to make ends meet.

Absolutely correct.
Re: DNA Test Confirms Emmanuel Tagoe Not The Father Of His 14-Year-Old Son by Belafonte(m): 8:18am On Sep 15, 2018
Shirer:
I've heard many say paternity fraud mostly involves the first child. From my experience, I can say that women keep refining their game to stay ahead of everyone.
My first son is my carbon copy it would be a waste of money to think of DNA test. With this confirmation seemingly assured, the mother thought to fool me with the second. But a series of events combined to expose her. Rather than face shame, she risked her life to abort the thing at 5months. She obviously wanted a child with a much beloved boyfriend but, surprisingly, wanted to keep the marriage. The shock of it all!
Abeg, stop trying to decode the female one.

Hmm, interesting. I can't think of anything crazier than passing of another man's child as someone else's, yet this seems to be the vogue amongst women.
Re: DNA Test Confirms Emmanuel Tagoe Not The Father Of His 14-Year-Old Son by Airforce1(m): 8:26am On Sep 15, 2018
Wiinnd:
please do you know where this DNA could be done?? I need more info please.

Their is one Lab in Ikeja where you can get it done .
Below is their contact details

07059999333, 07059999444), e-mail (doctors@dnanigeria.com) or visit their head office (73 Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos).
Re: DNA Test Confirms Emmanuel Tagoe Not The Father Of His 14-Year-Old Son by hugoboss36(m): 11:03am On Sep 15, 2018
Airforce1:
Trust no woman

Most of them are coded prostitutes in your absence.

With 85 or 100k Naira , you will get a DNA test done in Nigeria .

Wise up guys .
....see as the money dey easy for ur mouth...metcheeew undecided
Re: DNA Test Confirms Emmanuel Tagoe Not The Father Of His 14-Year-Old Son by Shirer(m): 3:07pm On Sep 15, 2018
Belafonte:

Hmm, interesting. I can't think of anything crazier than passing of another man's child as someone else's, yet this seems to be the vogue amongst women.
I tell you, it is worse than murder. I am forever traumatized by the attempt to corrupt my bloodline. I can't imagine the torture of those who unknowingly raise another man's seed for any length of time - especially, when they find out very late. Kai! Woe unto man.
Re: DNA Test Confirms Emmanuel Tagoe Not The Father Of His 14-Year-Old Son by emmaodet: 4:44pm On Sep 15, 2018
hkidola00:
i swear I had to like ur post, I caught my gf cheating with her cousin setting a call recorder on d phone she uses to call, imagine d heartbreaking bizzare shittttss I heard from d recorder

Hello bro, sorry about what happened to you, i also experienced such.

I don't know what is happening nowadays why a lady will be sleeping with her cousin.
Re: DNA Test Confirms Emmanuel Tagoe Not The Father Of His 14-Year-Old Son by Belafonte(m): 4:46pm On Sep 15, 2018
Shirer:
I tell you, it is worse than murder. I am forever traumatized by the attempt to corrupt my bloodline. I can't imagine the torture of those who unknowingly raise another man's seed for any length of time - especially, when they find out very late. Kai! Woe unto man.

Real woe. At this point, I don't know how I'm going to get married because I do not possess the capacity to trust a woman. I've been with enough to know even the most innocent-looking ones have a private dìck tucked carefully away, and barring divine intervention in some cases one would be none the wiser.

In this day and age, only an ignorant man would neglect carrying out a DNA test on children presented to him as his. Interesting times we live in.
Re: DNA Test Confirms Emmanuel Tagoe Not The Father Of His 14-Year-Old Son by Belafonte(m): 4:47pm On Sep 15, 2018
hugoboss36:
....see as the money dey easy for ur mouth...metcheeew undecided

Even at 200K, it would be cheaper than playing daddy to a bastàrd.
Re: DNA Test Confirms Emmanuel Tagoe Not The Father Of His 14-Year-Old Son by akinyemi0103(m): 7:53pm On Sep 15, 2018
100 what, smthing Baba ifagbamila will do for you for #500
Airforce1:
Trust no woman

Wise up guys .
Re: DNA Test Confirms Emmanuel Tagoe Not The Father Of His 14-Year-Old Son by hkidola00(m): 9:22pm On Sep 15, 2018
emmaodet:

Hello bro, sorry about what happened to you, i also experienced such.

I don't know what is happening nowadays why a lady will be sleeping with her cousin.
holy shiitts, really, we're dey really cousins, tell me a little summary about ur case, and was it just sexual cheating cos my own gf was even dating him emotionally,tell me a little about urs https://www.nairaland.com/4646015/girlfriend-cheated-me-cousin
Re: DNA Test Confirms Emmanuel Tagoe Not The Father Of His 14-Year-Old Son by hkidola00(m): 9:25pm On Sep 15, 2018
Re: DNA Test Confirms Emmanuel Tagoe Not The Father Of His 14-Year-Old Son by emmaodet: 10:57pm On Sep 15, 2018
hkidola00:
holy shiitts, really, we're dey really cousins, tell me a little summary about ur case, and was it just sexual cheating cos my own gf was even dating him emotionally,tell me a little about urs https://www.nairaland.com/4646015/girlfriend-cheated-me-cousin

She did are IT in lagos because we base in sagamu, so was staying with there extended family but a small house, she was told to stay with the cousin in the same room together and after sometime they started having sex to the point she got pregnant.
The cousin aborted it for her but she told me everything because i didnt know.
Though i was devastated and nearly sank the relationship because i was always quarrelling her in our 6yrs courtship due to the issue but somehow we got married abd with a kid now, though i love her but sometimes i do flash back on the issue but that is human. To forgive is divine, to err is human
Re: DNA Test Confirms Emmanuel Tagoe Not The Father Of His 14-Year-Old Son by hkidola00(m): 10:40am On Sep 16, 2018
emmaodet:

She did are IT in lagos because we base in sagamu, so was staying with there extended family but a small house, she was told to stay with the cousin in the same room together and after sometime they started having sex to the point she got pregnant.
The cousin aborted it for her but she told me everything because i didnt know.
Though i was devastated and nearly sank the relationship because i was always quarrelling her in our 6yrs courtship due to the issue but somehow we got married abd with a kid now, though i love her but sometimes i do flash back on the issue but that is human. To forgive is divine, to err is human
yeeeeehhhhh,bro really, did u visit dat linkvi sent u from my first mention, dat my own story, hold on,i have already broken up with my girl, urs is even a tougher case, visit dat link and see d advices being given to me
Again, don't u think she cud do something similar in future, dat won't I'm scared of, and pls how old were u guys den pls
Re: DNA Test Confirms Emmanuel Tagoe Not The Father Of His 14-Year-Old Son by Greatzeus(m): 11:01am On Sep 16, 2018
Airforce1:
Trust no woman

Wise up guys .
What? Why does it cost so much,is it the Equipment or the process is so long or what?
Re: DNA Test Confirms Emmanuel Tagoe Not The Father Of His 14-Year-Old Son by emmaodet: 1:29pm On Sep 16, 2018
hkidola00:
yeeeeehhhhh,bro really, did u visit dat linkvi sent u from my first mention, dat my own story, hold on,i have already broken up with my girl, urs is even a tougher case, visit dat link and see d advices being given to me
Again, don't u think she cud do something similar in future, dat won't I'm scared of, and pls how old were u guys den pls

I didn't visit the link. I accepted her back because she told me herself without me knowing and she was crying and sober.
It wasn't easy, i was devastated because i loved and trusted her before then but what can i do? Walk away to another lady? That will do the same and not tell me because she has no conscience?
To be frank it wasnt easy for me and it made the relationship turbulent.
I told her am not doing again like 3 occasions and because of the trauma we do quarrel alot.
And funny enough because of that she became scared and doesn't know my faith about her, so she started double dating me unknown to me, it was when we are about settling down that she opened up to me that she dated 2 guys during our courtship again not at the same time, one left her and she dropped the other guy when she became convinced am serious again.
According to her, she had the intention of leaving me for the last guy but when her mum took her for prayers they told her that she shouldnt leave me (thats up to them because am not the religious type) and the mum was even surprised she waant dating me again and didnt know about the new guy.

My advise for you is that if you can endure the trauma that follows itz better you leave her and try a fresh new relationship because itz not easy bro and at the end you will end up hating her, regular quarrels and the relationship will still end.
I think the major factor in my own case is her parents, they luv and supported me from day one, ana burku ni ko se ni, aya buruku se ni
Shalom
Re: DNA Test Confirms Emmanuel Tagoe Not The Father Of His 14-Year-Old Son by hkidola00(m): 4:38pm On Sep 16, 2018
emmaodet:

I didn't visit the link. I accepted her back because she told me herself without me knowing and she was crying and sober.
It wasn't easy, i was devastated because i loved and trusted her before then but what can i do? Walk away to another lady? That will do the same and not tell me because she has no conscience?
I told her am not doing again like 3 occasions and because of the trauma we do quarrel alot.
And funny enough because of that she became scared and doesn't know my faith about her, so she started double dating me unknown to me, it was when we are about settling down that she opened up to me that she dated 2 guys during our courtship again not at the same time, one left her and she dropped the other guy when she became convinced am serious again.
According to her, she had the intention of leaving me for the last guy but when her mum took her for prayers they told her that she shouldnt leave me (thats up to them because am not the religious type) and the mum was even surprised she waant dating me again and didnt know about the new guy.

My advise for you is that if you can endure the trauma that follows itz better you leave her and try a fresh new relationship because itz not easy bro and at the end you will end up hating her, regular quarrels and the relationship will still end.
I think the major factor in my own case is her parents, they luv and supported me from day one, ana burku ni ko se ni, aya buruku se ni
Shalom
hmmmmmmmmmmmm.........good one good one, I will see if I can make it work, cos my own mind is off,but I'm just still angry
Re: DNA Test Confirms Emmanuel Tagoe Not The Father Of His 14-Year-Old Son by nopains: 3:40pm On Sep 17, 2018
Airforce1:

Theirs one in Ikeja Lagos
Below is their contact.

07059999333, 07059999444), e-mail (doctors@dnanigeria.com) or visit their head office (73 Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos).

thanks dear

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Confirms Emmanuel Tagoe Not The Father Of His 14-Year-Old Son by mclorenzo(m): 6:09pm On Sep 17, 2018
Airforce1:
Trust no woman

Wise up guys .
Na so DNA test dey cost?shocked
Re: DNA Test Confirms Emmanuel Tagoe Not The Father Of His 14-Year-Old Son by Icon79(m): 6:34pm On Sep 17, 2018
Woe-men!

That's all I gotta say shocked sad angry

O pari
Re: DNA Test Confirms Emmanuel Tagoe Not The Father Of His 14-Year-Old Son by hkidola00(m): 10:03pm On Sep 17, 2018
emmaodet:

Shalom
bro,im finding it hard to comprehend this, how did u manage to go on to marry a girl that cheated on u with two other guys even after u forgave her for committing d sshit of d year
Re: DNA Test Confirms Emmanuel Tagoe Not The Father Of His 14-Year-Old Son by emmaodet: 11:36pm On Sep 17, 2018
hkidola00:
bro,im finding it hard to comprehend this, how did u manage to go on to marry a girl that cheated on u with two other guys even after u forgave her for committing d sshit of d year

She told me a month to our wedding. She opened up on her own. Though i was really angry and wanted to cancel the marriage but she begged me a lot and it was kind of too late to take such a decision sef after sending wedding card out.
Though i can say it was more or less of a risk i took going into the marriage but since then have really enjoyed the marriage and up till now i don't have any reason to regret marrying her.
What if she didn't tell me? Won't i be going around happily like other men thinking my wife is a saint? Alot of guys don't know there partners.
To be frank, she is a good lady but because of the first issues and my subsequent reactions that made her to be insecured and when a woman is insecured she has a high tendency of cheating, you need to look at it that way. It is all about maturity bro.
Look at it this way, you have a job in a company where on 3 occasions they have threatened to sack you and even gave you sack letter twice before calling you back and also there are rumors from fellow workers that the company is about shutting down, pls won't you be searching desperately for another job?
Wont you be checking online, calling friends for other openings?
That is life and human thinking and behavior for you.
I rest my case
Re: DNA Test Confirms Emmanuel Tagoe Not The Father Of His 14-Year-Old Son by Dandy1(m): 12:59pm On Sep 18, 2018
emmaodet:

She told me a month to our wedding. She opened up on her own. Though i was really angry and wanted to cancel the marriage but she begged me a lot and it was kind of too late to take such a decision sef after sending wedding card out.
Though i can say it was more or less of a risk i took going into the marriage but since then have really enjoyed the marriage and up till now i don't have any reason to regret marrying her.
What if she didn't tell me? Won't i be going around happily like other men thinking my wife is a saint? Alot of guys don't know there partners.
To be frank, she is a good lady but because of the first issues and my subsequent reactions that made her to be insecured and when a woman is insecured she has a high tendency of cheating, you need to look at it that way. It is all about maturity bro.
Look at it this way, you have a job in a company where on 3 occasions they have threatened to sack you and even gave you sack letter twice before calling you back and also there are rumors from fellow workers that the company is about shutting down, pls won't you be searching desperately for another job?
I rest my case

You man, are the real MVP for forgiveness. I doff my hat for you. I must say, all your lines of reasoning are logical. I wish you well in your home. A cool story to tell your son someday, of course when he's matured.
Re: DNA Test Confirms Emmanuel Tagoe Not The Father Of His 14-Year-Old Son by emmaodet: 1:15pm On Sep 18, 2018
Dandy1:

You man, are the real MVP for forgiveness. I doff my hat for you. I must say, all your lines of reasoning are logical. I wish you well in your home. A cool story to tell your son someday, of course when he's matured.

Thanks bro, am really flattered. Thanks once again
Re: DNA Test Confirms Emmanuel Tagoe Not The Father Of His 14-Year-Old Son by AreaFada2: 11:28am On Sep 19, 2018
Shirer:
I've heard many say paternity fraud mostly involves the first child. From my experience, I can say that women keep refining their game to stay ahead of everyone.
My first son is my carbon copy it would be a waste of money to think of DNA test. With this confirmation seemingly assured, the mother thought to fool me with the second. But a series of events combined to expose her. Rather than face shame, she risked her life to abort the thing at 5months. She obviously wanted a child with a much beloved boyfriend but, surprisingly, wanted to keep the marriage. The shock of it all!

Please see this thread on fake paternity. Also see the higher rate of firstborn kids.

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Confirms Emmanuel Tagoe Not The Father Of His 14-Year-Old Son by Ennyholar: 11:46am On Sep 19, 2018
I'm really sorry for the guy
Meanwhile Which of these games will you love to see tonight? Enjoy the games and Place your bets here. https://www.betway.com.ng/ #BetwayDaily

Re: DNA Test Confirms Emmanuel Tagoe Not The Father Of His 14-Year-Old Son by Melaninprincess(f): 4:13pm On Sep 19, 2018
Ennyholar:
I'm really sorry for the guy
Meanwhile Which of these games will you love to see tonight? Enjoy the games and Place your bets here. https://www.betway.com.ng/ #BetwayDaily
bet placed. Make dem sha no disappoint me this night. Napoli no try yesterday. And the odds for Madrid on betway is high too
Re: DNA Test Confirms Emmanuel Tagoe Not The Father Of His 14-Year-Old Son by hkidola00(m): 10:27pm On Sep 19, 2018
emmaodet:

I rest my case
hmmm I clearly understand ur situation now, thanks for taking ur time to explain.... but I would like u to check d link i gave u, dat is my story too, would u consider dis my babe, just check at ur leisure and tell me ur mind
Re: DNA Test Confirms Emmanuel Tagoe Not The Father Of His 14-Year-Old Son by Shegzy8(m): 10:37pm On Sep 19, 2018
Amberon:
What the lady did was really pathetic and I understand that the man is going through a lot but this right here is not enough for nairalanders to tag women as hoes, devil's etc. Men do so much worse everyday but you don't see women making such hasty generalisations.

All men are scum, all men are dogs are been said by men ba?.. Women generalise more than men

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Confirms Emmanuel Tagoe Not The Father Of His 14-Year-Old Son by AreaFada2: 1:46am On Sep 20, 2018
Shirer:

Please see this thread below on fake paternity & see firstborn kids aspect. I forgot to add the link earlier.

https://www.nairaland.com/4741447/paternity-fraud-nigeria-dna-test
Re: DNA Test Confirms Emmanuel Tagoe Not The Father Of His 14-Year-Old Son by Shirer(m): 8:37am On Sep 21, 2018
AreaFada2:

Please see this thread below on fake paternity & see firstborn kids aspect. I forgot to add the link earlier.

https://www.nairaland.com/4741447/paternity-fraud-nigeria-dna-test
I don't dispute any so-called firstborns failed DNA statistics. I am only saying that it de-emphasizes the deliberateness of the act. The women involved know what they are doing. They certainly do choose the order of preference for the fraud.
When you push the firstborns narrative, you are making it seem like women cannot help the situation; a hint at exoneration of the wicked act.
Well, my experience opened my eyes - that this menace enjoys something like cult following among women. While I was being fooled, you needed to see the number of women who knew. They chose to defraud me, not with my firstborn, but the second.
Re: DNA Test Confirms Emmanuel Tagoe Not The Father Of His 14-Year-Old Son by AreaFada2: 9:06am On Sep 21, 2018
Shirer:
I don't dispute any so-called firstborns failed DNA statistics. I am only saying that it de-emphasizes the deliberateness of the act. The women involved know what they are doing. They certainly do choose the order of preference for the fraud.
When you push the firstborns narrative, you are making it seem like women cannot help the situation; a hint at exoneration of the wicked act.
Well, my experience opened my eyes - that this menace enjoys something like cult following among women. While I was being fooled, you needed to see the number of women who knew. They chose to defraud me, not with my firstborn, but the second.

Far from the above. I just said firstborn is about 35% and all kids 25%. I only explained why firstborn is more.

If a woman is dating a guy that's smooth enough to lead to marriage soon, how can one justify dating other guys or having one stand stands during that relationship? There is no way any woman helpless in both circumstances. Unless it was rape and she could not bring herself to talk about it. A rape victim in modern times would urgently consider emergency contraceptive and PEP.
Re: DNA Test Confirms Emmanuel Tagoe Not The Father Of His 14-Year-Old Son by Shirer(m): 11:50am On Sep 21, 2018
AreaFada2:

Far from the above. I just said firstborn is about 35% and all kids 25%. I only explained why firstborn is more.

If a woman is dating a guy that's smooth enough to lead to marriage soon, how can one justify dating other guys or having one stand stands during that relationship? There is no way any woman helpless in both circumstances. Unless it was rape and she could not bring herself to talk about it. A rape victim in modern times would urgently consider emergency contraceptive and PEP.
Okay, I get it! But I will rather say that the wickedness of paternity fraud is very common among the womenfolk - even those who appear to be happily married. God help ignorant men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man United Fans Slam Maguire And Call For Him To Be Stripped Of The Captaincy / Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Shine In New Photo / Man City Fans Want Iheanacho Back At Etihad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.