Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust (61357 Views)

Ali Baba Speaks On Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation Saga Over NYSC Certificate Scandal / Joe Igbokwe Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over NYSC Certificate Scandal / Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by degamemaster(m): 1:44pm On Sep 14, 2018
seunmsg:
She did the right thing. She was an excellent finance minister that successfully managed the finances of our country at a period of extremely low oil revenue. So sad we are losing such a brilliant woman to dirty politics of "bring him down".

Hopefully, the NYSC act can now be amended to take care of peculiar cases like hers. Any Nigerian born outside the country who chooses to come back after 30 years of age should be allowed to just apply for exemption certificate. That way, we can encourage technocrats of Nigerian origin to come back home and contribute to the development of the country without and legal incumbrances on their neck. Nobody should be allowed to pass through what that lady passed through in the hands of the media simply because of a useless certificate.

"...she was an excellent finance minister..."

This statement from you puts a direct question mark and doubt on your academic and intellectual possession.

Shame on you zombie, supporter of mediocrity.

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by FBIL: 1:44pm On Sep 14, 2018
Yorubas and inconclusive educational pursuits are just like ice-cream and hot weather. Senator Adeleke comes to mind, his nephew, Davido, suddenly absconded from NYSC camp for USA tour. Nobody has said anything, tomorrow now, you'll start your usual noisy rants.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 14, 2018
seunmsg:
She did the right thing. She was an excellent finance minister that successfully managed the finances of our country at a period of extremely low oil revenue. So sad we are losing such a brilliant woman to dirty politics of "bring him down".

Hopefully, the NYSC act can now be amended to take care of peculiar cases like hers. Any Nigerian born outside the country who chooses to come back after 30 years of age should be allowed to just apply for exemption certificate. That way, we can encourage technocrats of Nigerian origin to come back home and contribute to the development of the country without and legal incumbrances on their neck. Nobody should be allowed to pass through what that lady passed through in the hands of the media simply because of a useless certificate.

That is very unfair on Nigerians that were living in Nigeria and are forced to do NYSC. It's not everyone that wants to be engaged in that waste of one year. I keep saying it. NYSC should be made optional and the allowance reviewed upwards to like 100k so that only genuine people who want to serve will be engaged.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by resurgent2019: 1:45pm On Sep 14, 2018
KingRagnar:
I am sure SERAP, PDP and other haters of Adeosun that wanted her gone will rest well now. Let’s wait and see who takes her position, must be one who possesses all the educational qualities but let's see, if he/she will deliver like Adeosun, if he or she will reduce the excessive ghost workers in the federal and state parastatals, like Adeosun, who also helped massively the whistle-blowing the resulted in the recovery of billions of looted dollars and the use of BVN by federal government workers to minimize duplicacy, we shall all see it

As far as her replacement is not igbo, we are fine.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by wencesolo(m): 1:45pm On Sep 14, 2018
God bless the finance Minister emeritus, Dr Okonjo Iweala and bless the indefatigable lawyers who took this case up. Because they heard that the matter was relinquished to a renouned lawyer by name Ojukwu. The afonjas started ranting idiotic pigs, now shame to all fake afonjas on nairaland.

All those who supported a president who used NEPA bill as WAEC certificate. Shame on all afonjas and almajiris supporting this useless APC govt.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by deomelo: 1:47pm On Sep 14, 2018

[img]https://2.bp..com/-aTcFvMGfvu4/Wm9XyYfkS_I/AAAAAAAAO8M/9Q86cWrAgagNTxnuek9XBgNJeAGPHkbWwCLcBGAs/s1600/Buhari%2B1.jpg[/img]

#SAIBABA2019

OMG!!!!

See Igbos somersaulting and doing acrobatic display all over the place...

God Bless the best finance minister in the history of Nigeria

God Bless PMB

God Bless Nigeria
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by Bane2020: 1:48pm On Sep 14, 2018
resurgent2019:

As far as her replacement is not igbo, we are fine.
Prepare to cry more cause an Igbo, a prolific figure at that is been lined up as her replacement, due to be announced soon cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by CSTR1005: 1:48pm On Sep 14, 2018
immhotep:

I repeat >>>> Whoever is competent, qualified and will not go about sheepishly collecting loans like an 1mbecile.

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo lzaa Ikenna0b ngeneukwenu captaing00d roger3d IbrahimDamola jumpandpas
Stop replying that guy. You are just enlogating his foolishness.

The only thing on his lips is igbo.

He is a mentally unstable individual.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by LCevent: 1:49pm On Sep 14, 2018
According to the news. if not for the below she might have not resigned.!

The minister felt that her position is becoming untenable and is hurting the President in the run up to the 2019 election.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by overall90: 1:50pm On Sep 14, 2018
resurgent2019:

You are clearly a slow person so I would forgive myself for giving you the benefit of a doubt. Just celebrate responsibly today on your rare victory. But don’t invest your hopes on the possibility of an Igbo replacing Kemi Adeosun.

Don’t bother quoting me as I won’t reply you.
Have a nice weekend.

what if Kemi was forced to resign by the cabal as a way to divert attention from the DSS DG brouhaha.
please don't kill yourself because she is definitely going to be replaced by another Yoruba.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by resurgent2019: 1:52pm On Sep 14, 2018
Bane2020:

Prepare to cry more cause an Igbo, a prolific figure at that is been lined up as her replacement, due to be announced soon cheesy

Even a naturally dull Buhari will not be that daft on the eve of an election year. grin
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by Nanjul2013(m): 1:52pm On Sep 14, 2018
Auntie Kemi. You are a real Nigerian; No more shame!
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by Bane2020: 1:53pm On Sep 14, 2018
resurgent2019:

Even a naturally dull Buhari will not be that daft on the eve of an election year. grin
Oya now let's wait and see grin
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by tiredoflife(m): 1:53pm On Sep 14, 2018
Anf an afonjaism bites the dusts
More afonjas will wake up and see the door
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by resurgent2019: 1:53pm On Sep 14, 2018
CSTR1005:

Stop replying that guy. You are just enlogating his foolishness.

The only thing on his lips is igbo.

He is a mentally unstable individual.

Your parents are mentally unstable.

The only thing you do these days is to stalk me about.

Get busy.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by Arexit: 1:54pm On Sep 14, 2018
Dreambeat:
Good.Arrest and prosecute her now. Buhari next to resign,to face ICC afterwards.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by deomelo: 1:54pm On Sep 14, 2018
degamemaster:

"...she was an excellent finance minister..."

This statement from you puts a direct question mark and doubt on your academic and intellectual possession.

Shame on you zombie, supporter of mediocrity.

ipob zombie calling other people zombie.

Funny when these Igbos and anti Nigerian element pretend like they really give a poo about Nigeria.

God Bless the best finance minister in the history of Nigeria.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by CSTR1005: 1:57pm On Sep 14, 2018
BTW resignation is not the solution to high level oluwole forgery like this.

Jail time is necessary. That is how it is done in countries with sensible humans.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by Odmic2839(m): 1:58pm On Sep 14, 2018
Ekez:

I don't have tym for zombie so varnish.
no time to argue with u too but just wondering how u have been so low in reasoning
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by CSTR1005: 1:59pm On Sep 14, 2018
deomelo:

Funny when these Igbos and anti Nigerian element pretend like they really give a poo about Nigeria.

lol

Says the guy that was hailing ambode all this years and is now hating on him because the kleptpmanic regional strongman no longer wants him.
Your herd mentality is genetic. Even the colonial masters testified to it.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by cbrass(m): 2:00pm On Sep 14, 2018
benben1000:
How yoruba people support this woman tire me. This is not about removing a yoruba, for God in heaven, there are thousands of more qualified yorubas than her around the world. Stop supporting mediocrity. An accountant has no business running a macro economy. Look at out economy, every small thing, she borrows. Who is that smart yoruba man that served as minister of industry under GEJ?

stop behaving like a simpleton, everyone knows that Yorubas do not support confirmed irregularities, thieves or anything that will stain the race. as any member of cabinet resigned when caught before in this country angry
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by airprinz(m): 2:01pm On Sep 14, 2018
Can Buhari join the queue over waec result scandal?
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:02pm On Sep 14, 2018
resurgent2019:

Leave odua republic alone and face the matter at hand. Which igbo economist do you want to replace Aunty kemi?
E pain you sha
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by deomelo: 2:03pm On Sep 14, 2018
CSTR1005:

lol

Says the guy that was hailing ambode all this years and is now hating on him because the kleptpmanic regional strongman no longer wants him.
Your herd mentality is genetic. Even the colonial masters testified to it.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7764783_z_png58443b8d8ac6fdaac3b4a8dc19644848

ipob loser, what's Ambode got to do with the topic

even sef, I never liked Ambode and it's very know on NL.

The caption was from a year ago.

Face topic or get off the internet
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by manshoro: 2:04pm On Sep 14, 2018
If this is true Gov. Samuel Ortom should also resign as a result of alleged Doctorate Degree forged as reported by Sen. George Akume.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by haveadream: 2:04pm On Sep 14, 2018
So your best Finance Minister is a certificate forger. No wonder Nigeria is what it is. In another country, police would have visited her long time ago and would have been cooling off at "holloway prison". But in Nigeria, she is being celebrated. All the best mate.

deomelo:

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by CSTR1005: 2:06pm On Sep 14, 2018
utenwuson:
my God...... So forgery is synonymous to a particular region or tribe? This a Straight case and it's not about who is involve, let the law takes it course......... She will be jail if the law is uptight
Have you heard of oluwole before?
Don't be surprised they are defending her. Half the professors in yorubaland are using fraudulent certificates.
They recently sacked a rector of a polytechnic in yorubaland that forged his bachelor's degree.

And I am sure the person that caught him was not Yoruba.
If not, the case would never be known.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by resurgent2019: 2:07pm On Sep 14, 2018
Ogun State or any other northern state shouldn’t send a nominee to be confirmed by the senate.

We need someone to man our finance department Willy nilly.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by eltata(m): 2:09pm On Sep 14, 2018
benben1000:
How yoruba people support this woman tire me. This is not about removing a yoruba, for God in heaven, there are thousands of more qualified yorubas than her around the world. Stop supporting mediocrity. An accountant has no business running a macro economy. Look at out economy, every small thing, she borrows. Who is that smart yoruba man that served as minister of industry under GEJ?
Oya name 2 yorubas that are more qualified. Parrot
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 14, 2018
IBBG:
lol. i think it has to do with the court case instigated against her. Someone is afraid of going to jail for perjury. There is no way the presidency would have bailed her out of this. This is why i love the rule of law. Strong institutions always defeats strong individuals. Smart move on her part though. If i were her i'll just leave the country after resignation to kill the case. Nigerians this is what happens when you insist and stand your ground for the rule of law. The political class knows this that is why they are happy with our docility. The day Nigerians will revolt, and stand firm for the rule of law, there will be no hidding place for them all.

You must have deep believe in Nigeria's judiciary system.

I bet you do not live in Nigeria, or prolly you have no idea what's been going on.

As far as I know, if she chooses not to resign, she won't go to jail. She can buy her way out.

This is what Nigeria is known for.

Do you know of any politician accused of corruption and then served his jail term in Nigeria....I know of only one

Bode George, and guess what, Jonathan gave him amnesty...and presidential pardon. He got out of jail in no time.

So stop dreaming...Nigeria is like this today because we have a failed judiciary system. Our politicians are about the law regardless of the party they belong to.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ize-Iyamu Complained About Wike In Edo: What Is Governor Of Rivers Doing In Edo? / Senator Ifeanyi Araraume's Mansion 'Ugwumba Villa' In Imo State (Photos) / Photoshopped Image Of Obi Shared By Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.