Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports (45141 Views)

Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him / My Relationship Of 3 Years May End Because Of Wedding Date. / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Pretty Partner Ahead Of Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by Nightmareo07: 1:43pm On Sep 15, 2018
Tozara:
I'm not surprised. It takes a great deal to cure insanity. Keep it up, lunatic.
undecided
U are an imbeciille
Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by ndubueze92(m): 1:45pm On Sep 15, 2018
2buffagain:

Had to laugh at this. grin grin grin

Freaking read my mind.
Sounds like a very igbotic thing to do.
And the woman will ALWAYS side with her family over the family she is supposed to be building together with you, while you pay for everything (talk'n `bout "its our culture" or some ish). Don't be surprised if she is probably the one who even suggested it to her father.

Fear igbo marriage !
Sorry I have to tell you this, You sound foolish and need an attitude adjustment.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by Tozara(m): 1:47pm On Sep 15, 2018
Nightmareo07:

undecided
U are an imbeciille
Everyone is. The human race is basically a species of intelligent fools. But my inherent human imbecility is not half as terrible as that of the idiot that manufactured a fool like you.
Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by Nightmareo07: 1:50pm On Sep 15, 2018
Tozara:
Everyone is. The human race is basically a species of intelligent fools. But my inherent human imbecility is not half as terrible as that of the idiot that manufactured a fool like you.

Nop every one is not,. U dump fool.
U definitely has a single digit IQ for u to say that every human is
Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by CAPSLOCKED: 1:56pm On Sep 15, 2018
2buffagain:

That word alone "You are capable" as her attempts at logic as to why he MUST do something is enough a reason to dump her.
That phrase can only be found in the vocabulary of a gold digger.

Thing is, It won't end there.
They will keep testing him in the future with bigger requests until they see him bankrupt.

THEN THEY TAKE BACK THEIR DAUGHTER WHEN SHE'S DONE DESTROYING HIM FINANCIALLY AND EMOTIONALLY, SO THAT HE CAN WALLOW IN SUFFERING AND DIE ALONE IN HIS MISERY.

BECAUSE OF LOVE THIS MAN WON'T REALIZE THE SNAKE PIT HE'S WALKING IN BY GETTING TO MARRY THIS KIND OF PERSON, FROM THIS KIND OF FAMILY.

THEY'RE ALL STUPID.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by JamesTPhillips: 1:57pm On Sep 15, 2018
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by certeza2(f): 1:57pm On Sep 15, 2018
[quote author=Elder001 post=71217918]This nonsense will stop only when Nigerian men open their eyes and stop approaching poor ladies /ladies from poor homes for marriage. Igbos are so disgusting, SMH. [/

Do not insult a tribe over a mere fallacy and what do you mean by poor homes when Nigeria as a whole is regarded as the poverty capital . kettle calling pot black .
Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by Tozara(m): 1:59pm On Sep 15, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Nop every one is not,. U dump fool.
U definitely has a single digit IQ for u to say that every human is
Lol. You're too morönic to even see your own stupidity. Sub-optimally educated fool. You just mocked yourself even further. grin
Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by safarigirl(f): 2:02pm On Sep 15, 2018
Zirah:

Pls let's face it. This can only happen with igbo people. Whether it's a curse or not, they don't mind losing their senses because of money.
this is a lie.

It can happen with anybody. Greed and materialism is not exclusive to a group of people. There is nothing more ignorant than this statement you have made. Nigerians just bask in ignorance, no matter how educated they are.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by Nightmareo07: 2:03pm On Sep 15, 2018
Tozara:

[s]Lol. You're too morönic to even see your own stupidity. sub-optimally educated fool. You just mocked yourself even furthe[/s]r. grin

U are dimwitted idiot grin
Just parading with an empty cranium.
Get lost u halfwitted down syndrome angry
Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by movetoca: 2:16pm On Sep 15, 2018
2buffagain:

Had to laugh at this. grin grin grin

Freaking read my mind.
Sounds like a very igbotic thing to do.
And the woman will ALWAYS side with her family over the family she is supposed to be building together with you, while you pay for everything (talk'n `bout "its our culture" or some ish). Don't be surprised if she is probably the one who even suggested it to her father.

Fear igbo marriage !
As if you can afford one... Nonsense
Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by Tozara(m): 2:16pm On Sep 15, 2018
Nightmareo07:

U are dimwitted idiot grin
Just parading with an empty cranium.
Get lost u halfwitted down syndrome angry
That's right. I AM down syndrome grin, the one tormenting your life and responsible for your imbecility.

And I don't have a cranium. I'm an abstract idea causing you misfortune. Ode. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by Nightmareo07: 2:23pm On Sep 15, 2018
Tozara:
That's [s]right. I AM down syndrome grin, the one tormenting your life and responsible for your imbecility.
And I don't have a cranium. I'm an abstract idea causing you misfortune[/s]. Ode. cheesy

Hehehehe...bastard!
Even 10 of u can't put up with me grin
Im happy u are accepting everything I say about u grin
Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by bigcasava1(m): 2:24pm On Sep 15, 2018
they are test running their juju on the scape fowl
Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by themanderon: 2:32pm On Sep 15, 2018
kick them out of Africa. Greedy slobs.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by Snow87(m): 2:42pm On Sep 15, 2018
stubbornman:
Some women and poverty are close relations...... I will end the marriage and swear for her... kidnap the father and tie him to a tree inside an evil forest , leave him there and go home.... angry angry

buy you car?? and still spend to marry you!!

God you garra punish some people!!! angry angry angry
Hehehehe! my nigga, I dey ur back like hunchback.
Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by Snow87(m): 2:44pm On Sep 15, 2018
We the alpha male this kind rubbish no dey rush us.
Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 2:47pm On Sep 15, 2018
ritylove:
And your supposed wife to be choosed to reply you via same twitter
aunty look well. She replied him via WhatsApp and he shared a screenshot. Abi you want to suspect the WhatsApp messenge too?
Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by Naza25: 3:10pm On Sep 15, 2018
Very old news
Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by baby124: 3:24pm On Sep 15, 2018
Lol, see her reply. She is not even ashamed that her father is begging a younger man to buy a car for him. What her father cannot afford! And these ones will expect to have pride and respect from the man’s family. This guy better run for his life even if they turn it to joke. This family is an error. If she finds someone richer the father will support her to dump the man. See how he is begging for money for car like an ashawo or runs girl. What a shame. God forbid!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by 2buffagain(m): 3:48pm On Sep 15, 2018
movetoca:

As if you can afford one... Nonsense

Sounds like more igbotic logic.
You must be igbo.

Only an igbo person thinks that BECAUSE you can afford to buy something for them, you MUST buy something for them....and then proceed to wrap that into a "culture" that you present to everyone else...and . yet you wonder why we avoid your women.

Go and find honest means of work and remove your eyes from other peoples money!
Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 15, 2018
What happen if after buying the car the lady said she is not doing again? I think you should tell your inlaw that you will buy the car after wedding that wedding expenses bugging your bussiness down alreadg. Make I ask first, u don buy your own parents car ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by movetoca: 4:03pm On Sep 15, 2018
2buffagain:

Sounds like more igbotic logic.
You must be igbo.

Only an igbo person thinks that BECAUSE you can afford to buy something for them, you MUST buy something for them....and then proceed to wrap that into a "culture" that you present to everyone else...and . yet you wonder why we avoid your women.

Go and find honest means of work and remove your eyes from other peoples money!
I'm from Bonny and I replied you because I hate when people insult other tribes for no reason. You imbec!les in nairaland are very tribalistic and that is why you are mostly poor and useless. Go get a life maybe you will realize life is beyond stupid tribal sentiment.
Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by Newboss(m): 4:10pm On Sep 15, 2018
ritylove:
And your supposed wife to be choosed to reply you via same twitter
Really? Go and read it again angry

Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by thaprofit88: 4:14pm On Sep 15, 2018
Nightmareo07:

He is talking rubbish, he can't just quote N2m on her daughter if thats not traditionally the bride price in their village..
And i don't think there is anywhere bride price is up to 2M not even 500k.
The only thing that makes everything expensive is the things u buy for the party.
(Talking from numerous I have attended)
I think he is just trying to be funny , else he will marry his daughter himself. undecided

Have u ever been privy to details from Akwa Ibom wedding list? That's is the reason why a lot of them are fond of cohabiting because they are way unaffordable .
Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by EPIJOE: 4:22pm On Sep 15, 2018
IT'S A PITY WE HATE EACH OTHER IN THIS COUNTRY. ITS NOW YORUBA AND IGBO HATING EACH OTHER. EACH TRIBE HAS IT'S OWN TRADITION.

IF U CAN'T COPE WITH OTHER TRIBES RIGHT. THEN STICK TO YOUR TRIBE.

IF THEY LIKE, LET THEM COLLECT #10M FROM THE GROOM. IF THERE LADIES FULL EVERYWHERE UNMARRIED. THEY WOULD TURN UP TO BE PROSTITUTE'S LATER AND START GOING TO THE MOUNTAINS TO SEEK HELP. THEN WHO LOOSE?
Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by 2buffagain(m): 4:49pm On Sep 15, 2018
EPIJOE:
IT'S A PITY WE HATE EACH OTHER IN THIS COUNTRY. ITS NOW YORUBA AND IGBO HATING EACH OTHER. EACH TRIBE HAS IT'S OWN TRADITION.

IF U CAN'T COPE WITH OTHER TRIBES RIGHT. THEN STICK TO YOUR TRIBE.

IF THEY LIKE, LET THEM COLLECT #10M FROM THE GROOM. IF THERE LADIES FULL EVERYWHERE UNMARRIED. THEY WOULD TURN UP TO BE PROSTITUTE'S LATER AND START GOING TO THE MOUNTAINS TO SEEK HELP. THEN WHO LOOSE?

They are already doing this.
Their greedy igbotic elders don't care tho. They just want their loot.
It is doubly an issue as the girls have been brainwashed to ensure that the family daddies get said loot, so they can call her "good girl".

It stands to reason that a lot of these girls from these cultures are not on those mountains for any altruistic reason or true love or none of that... but to be able to finally catch the maga that will sha sacrifice himself and his plans to earn her the respect in her village she so desperately craves.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by jattopeter(m): 5:00pm On Sep 15, 2018
At times I come on line and see the way we insult each other, as if we are not one nation. I weep for we the youth of this nation. With this our mindset how did u expect this country to progress? We are the major problems we have in this country not politicians or our leaders as said. Motto: United we stand divided we fall. Why can't we forget about tribe , religion and look into the future thats bright. Since you have been insulting other tribes, please what have you gain? Did your tribe care if you exists or not?
Let's do what's right for the betterment of our nations.
All we need is one love.
Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 15, 2018
state of origin?
Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by Orpe7(m): 5:24pm On Sep 15, 2018
Leave her sorry ass before she leaves u when ure broke
Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by Xisnin(m): 6:46pm On Sep 15, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Advice ur gals them too cheap.
How can allow a gal to Bleep u raw and knot inside u.. Very dumb sets.

I don't have girls, even if I did, they won't be for sale because they are not properties.
Hence, they can't be cheap or costly.
How do you think those baby factory girls got pregnant?
By being smart?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by Dafreeguy(m): 7:33pm On Sep 15, 2018
[quote author=YorubaAssasin post=71203601][/quote]
check am well, na u no get sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me / What’s The Most Memorable Moment You Shared With A Stranger? / Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.