Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,870 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports (45157 Views)

Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him / My Relationship Of 3 Years May End Because Of Wedding Date. / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Pretty Partner Ahead Of Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by 2buffagain(m): 7:37pm On Sep 15, 2018
jattopeter:
At times I come on line and see the way we insult each other, as if we are not one nation. I weep for we the youth of this nation. With this our mindset how did u expect this country to progress? We are the major problems we have in this country not politicians or our leaders as said. Motto: United we stand divided we fall. Why can't we forget about tribe , religion and look into the future thats bright. Since you have been insulting other tribes, please what have you gain? Did your tribe care if you exists or not?
Let's do what's right for the betterment of our nations.
All we need is one love.

This your comment is a surface level, shallow comment that introduces no solution to anything discussed here. It serves no other purpose but to tickle the ears of [self-gratify] whoever is making them.

Now, bringing you to the matter at hand...

Address the subject of this thread. What is your SOLUTION to the problem posed?
Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by Nightmareo07: 7:59pm On Sep 15, 2018
Xisnin:

I don't have girls, even if I did, they won't be for sale because they are not properties.
Hence, they can't be cheap or costly.
How do you think those baby factory girls got pregnant?
By being smart?

Lol, see mumu.. the only baby factory and cheap gals I know are Yoruba gals.. grin
Simply give them belle and and carry them go house.. grin,
if u like sef u can also dump them after getting them pregnant, ask David Wizkid, 9ce TUFACE.
Solid star. And many more. grin

If to say I Dey wicked I for done give like 10 Yoruba gals belle or even more., I Been bleeping ur gals for over 7years bro
Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by brojoshua: 8:20pm On Sep 15, 2018
Corrupt, mean, jobless, daughter-selling and greedy parent

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by Justinah4real(f): 10:51pm On Sep 15, 2018
SarakiBukola:

LOL. Who else is that greedy, heartless and obsessed with money?

Of course it's them them grin

Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by Justinah4real(f): 10:54pm On Sep 15, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Lol, see mumu.. the only baby factory and cheap gals I know are Yoruba gals.. grin
Simply give them belle and and carry them go house.. grin,
if u like sef u can also dump them after getting them pregnant, ask David Wizkid, 9ce TUFACE.
Solid star. And many more. grin

If to say I Dey wicked I for done give like 10 Yoruba gals belle or even more., I Been bleeping ur gals for over 7years bro

Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by Reeberry: 1:11am On Sep 16, 2018
ritylove:
sharap tribalism kill you there
Get out. It's true. Stop being a fool.
Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by vickydevoka(m): 4:37am On Sep 16, 2018
Nightmareo07:

I dont think there is any tribe as cursed as yoruba tribe..
Only in Yoruba land u will see in every family a gal as young as 16 having a baby or 2 in her papa house and everyone will take it normal.
uve not been to plateau, kaduna not banue dats y. ask about miango pple in plateau. All the five sisters fit born five each for there father house
Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by sunboy(m): 4:47am On Sep 16, 2018
If this is true... then I’m dumping her. Make her papa find rich bobo for her pickin .. radarada!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by SarakiBukola: 6:47am On Sep 16, 2018
baddosky1:

baddosky1 to his useless homosexual father and worthless wh0re mother:
Monkey wey never see food chop dey come NL dey brag about bleeping an Igbo girl! Wonders shall never end!!

You can only think of raping Aba Jews girl but not getting it consensually so look for a better way to stroke your smelly ego

Crushed you too many times to count. Keep ranting while i keep banging ya ma & sisters tongue

Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by CioAngels(f): 11:08am On Sep 16, 2018
correctbae:
A Nigerian guy who is about to get married is in a cross road and needs help on how to get out. He wrote to sub delivery zone on twitter seeking for help.
According to his post, he got a car ahead of his wedding, only for his Father-in-law to call him and requested for the same car to be given to him, he thought it was all joke but he keep persisting him for 3weeks. To add to the issue, his girlfriend asked him to get it for him that she knows he is capable.
Read full gist below:

https://mobile.twitter.com/5nBOI/status/1040665594306035713

https://correctbae.ng/2018/09/14/father-in-law-demands-car-from-son-in-law-ahead-of-wedding-daughter-supports-her-dads-request/
Must you go ahead to marry the girl? My guy, call off the wedding and move on. The demand that will come after marriage will be to build her family a befitting house in one month. Do you have parents, why don't you seek their opinion. Please flee before you become a house help.
Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by baddosky1: 11:38am On Sep 16, 2018
SarakiBukola:

Crushed you too many times to count. Keep ranting while i keep banging ya ma & sisters tongue

All you do on NL is to keep changing monikers and mentioning me with the same pattern! Let's see where it will get you in life. You are a serial failure and will forever be until you finally die which is very soon. You'll see. grin
Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by SarakiBukola: 11:55am On Sep 16, 2018
baddosky1:

All you do on NL is to keep changing monikers and mentioning me with the same pattern! Let's see where it will get you in life. You are a serial failure and will forever be until you finally die which is very soon. You'll see. grin

I have some alternates and its because i always get banned for giving miscreants like you hometraining.

Now buzz off and tend to the useless duo u mentioned
Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by baddosky1: 12:13pm On Sep 16, 2018
SarakiBukola:

I have some alternates and its because i always get banned for giving miscreants like you hometraining.

Now buzz off and tend to the useless duo u mentioned

Yeah continue! You'll create a moniker, get banned, create another, get banned and the cycle continues with time passing and in years, you'll realize that you have achieved nothing in life other than abusing Igbos who have done better than you and your cursed family and do not even know you exist and in frustration, drink sniper like Awo did or get caught raping a goat like Taiwo Oluwa, or kill your father like Tolani Ajayi or your gay father gets to stab you and abandon your worthless body like Favour Oyediran's father did or better still, you could use a girl for rituals like adeyemi alao and get caught.

In all, truth is that you will have a very tragic and horror ending of your worthless life.
Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by SarakiBukola: 11:48pm On Sep 16, 2018
baddosky1:

Yeah continue! You'll create a moniker, get banned, create another, get banned and the cycle continues with time passing and in years, you'll realize that you have achieved nothing in life other than abusing Igbos who have done better than you and your cursed family and do not even know you exist and in frustration, drink sniper like Awo did or get caught raping a goat like Taiwo Oluwa, or kill your father like Tolani Ajayi or your gay father gets to stab you and abandon your worthless body like Favour Oyediran's father did or better still, you could use a girl for rituals like adeyemi alao and get caught.

In all, truth is that you will have a very tragic and horror ending of your worthless life.

Was busy with the wh0re you call ya Ma. You were saying? Dozed off halfway . Yawn
Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by baddosky1: 3:50am On Sep 17, 2018
SarakiBukola:

Was busy with the wh0re you call ya Ma. You were saying? Dozed off halfway . Yawn

What a lame comeback! Try something else

Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by Typewriter(m): 6:05pm On Sep 17, 2018
it not a bad idea na may be her english name na Monica (money+car) tongue
and if the guy's name is Romanus (Rome +anus) cos real Rome was not built in a day
Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by drnoel: 6:34pm On Sep 17, 2018
correctbae:
A Nigerian guy who is about to get married is in a cross road and needs help on how to get out. He wrote to sub delivery zone on twitter seeking for help.
According to his post, he got a car ahead of his wedding, only for his Father-in-law to call him and requested for the same car to be given to him, he thought it was all joke but he keep persisting him for 3weeks. To add to the issue, his girlfriend asked him to get it for him that she knows he is capable.
Read full gist below:

https://mobile.twitter.com/5nBOI/status/1040665594306035713

https://correctbae.ng/2018/09/14/father-in-law-demands-car-from-son-in-law-ahead-of-wedding-daughter-supports-her-dads-request/

The gist is fake cos no lady in her right sense will ask for her own wedding to be postponed to please her dad's needs
Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by 2buffagain(m): 6:49pm On Sep 17, 2018
drnoel:

The gist is fake cos no lady in her right sense will ask for her own wedding to be postponed to please her dad's needs

So naive....
You would be surprised.
Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by drnoel: 11:03pm On Sep 17, 2018
2buffagain:

So naive....
You would be surprised.

Someone like u without experience is talking. On what ground do u base Ur proof? No woman would do so. Some of them may be fish brain but they are not all stupid
Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by 2buffagain(m): 12:09am On Sep 18, 2018
drnoel:

Someone like u without experience is talking. On what ground do u base Ur proof? No woman would do so. Some of them may be fish brain but they are not all stupid

I base my proof on the fact that an igbo woman would rather hold up a wedding when it becomes finally clear the groom isn't interested in transporting his entire kin all the way to her village (Which will cost more than that damn car) to get married and just wants all weddings done in the country where her family already is i.e yankee.

You have not seen madness.
These people don't care about marriage, they only care about showing off to their village people... at other people's expense.
Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by drnoel: 5:22pm On Sep 18, 2018
2buffagain:

I base my proof on the fact that an igbo woman would rather hold up a wedding when it becomes finally clear the groom isn't interested in transporting his entire kin all the way to her village (Which will cost more than that damn car) to get married and just wants all weddings done in the country where her family already is i.e yankee.

You have not seen madness.
These people don't care about marriage, they only care about showing off to their village people... at other people's expense.

Lol crazy really. I didn't know village people are that powerful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Update On Zimbabwean Man Who Sneaked Into Hospital Ward & Had Sex With Sick Wife / See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend / Are Female Doctors Also Promiscuous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.