Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,020 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos (70706 Views)

Why Do Men Lose Interest In Their Wives After Few Years In Marriage? / 15 Ways Husbands React When Their Wives Post Pictures On Facebook / Hubby Takes Wifes Panties To Work (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by omooba969(m): 9:02pm On Sep 14, 2018
happney65:

Na fact he talk..you wan kill Man nii?If he decides to do it,good,if not,the woman should do this as it is her role..The Man goes through Hell to take care of the home financially,emotionally and otherwise and even the Wife's family and lots more,you go come dey tell me nonesense

Na who com force una to marry ehn? smiley

1 Like

Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by rottennaija(m): 9:03pm On Sep 14, 2018
Lovely
Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by frozen70(f): 9:03pm On Sep 14, 2018
THUNDER4real:
@op u did not complete your write up, Wives should remember to submit financially, not seeing the man as the payer of Bills...When the left hand washes the right hand, the right will also reciprocate.

The wise men among you knows how to make a wife submit or contribute financially to their homes

If you as a man puts your eye's and interest in a woman's money, accets or valuables, she will barricade herself that kobo, you won't see

But If you remove your eye's and mind in what she has and also remove the ego in you and be helpful domestically and be tolerant at the same time, be respectful and appreciative, she will be the one to tender what she has, then watch you plan with her in what to do, to the benefits of the family

You can't be treating her like a house help, a lesser being or treat her like someone that have no option and expect her to surrender her money, no way it won't work

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by THUNDER4real(m): 9:13pm On Sep 14, 2018
frozen70:

The wise men among you knows how to make a wife submit or contribute financially to their homes

If you as a man puts your eye's and interest in a woman's money, accets or valuables, she will barricade herself that kobo, you won't see

But If you remove your eye's and mind in what she has and also remove the ego in you and be helpful domestically and be tolerant at the same time, be respectful and appreciative, she will be the one to tender what she has, then watch you plan with her in what to do, to the benefits of the family

You can't be treating her like a house help, a lesser being or treat her like someone that have no option and expect her to surrender her money, no way it won't work
Don't u know how to read and assimilate? my write up is that it goes both ways...

1 Like

Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by Sterope(f): 9:13pm On Sep 14, 2018
Because

1) He washes the car everyday
2) He trims the flowers everyday
3) He calls the mechanic everyday.

dingbang:
As he is bathing the baby, I hope she is washing the car in and out and trimming the flowers in the garden. She should also remember to call the mechanic to service the car properly while she supervises. Feminism gba wa unu eba...

One love umu chukwu okike abiama cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by olowo1995(m): 9:13pm On Sep 14, 2018
THUNDER4real:
@op u did not complete your write up, Wives should remember to submit financially, not seeing the man as the payer of Bills...When the left hand washes the right hand, the right will also reciprocate.

God bless u my broda. Once the lady does that then all is well, she dont need to wash car, once there is need for money matter she should come in regard less of any amount.

I know girls will like that....... Infact they will be waiting for guyz to carry her bag, well i fit do am in as much i have not gotten to where am going under her but once mission is accomplish, contract has been terminated.. Shikena
Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by dingbang(m): 9:15pm On Sep 14, 2018
Sterope:
Because

she cooks everyday.. Cleans everyday.. Takes care of the children everyday..

1 Like

Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by THUNDER4real(m): 9:15pm On Sep 14, 2018
lilyheaven:

Go back and read what you wrote,come back and ask me
So?
Are u okay? Or feminism is affecting your thinking...actually your not making any point, you just felt like quoting me....mtchewww

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by THUNDER4real(m): 9:16pm On Sep 14, 2018
Lexusgs430:

It's the man that foolishly wants to kill himself, that would shoulder all responsibilities....

Our Family - Our Responsibility......
CORRECT

2 Likes

Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by Sterope(f): 9:16pm On Sep 14, 2018
I was being sarcastic. The guy does not have a point

dingbang:
she cooks everyday.. Cleans everyday.. Takes care of the children everyday..

2 Likes

Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by elchado00: 9:17pm On Sep 14, 2018
of course, one of the secrets to a perfect home
Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by pocohantas(f): 9:17pm On Sep 14, 2018
brixton:
Hmm, I bath my daughter most times and don’t see the need to post it online or seek anybody’s validation on it. I am not doing it to appease my wife but to build a lasting bond with my daughter. People need to stop disturbing us with what they do for their kids or family period!

The first sensible man I spotted on this thread. When men speak, you know.

6 Likes

Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by dingbang(m): 9:18pm On Sep 14, 2018
Sterope:
I was being sarcastic. The guy does not have a point

ok.
Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by Lexusgs430: 9:18pm On Sep 14, 2018
THUNDER4real:
CORRECT

When the man carry all the weight for hin head, HBP, heart attack or stroke, go show am oba......

The woman go come leave am afterwards..... Some men need to buy or borrow sense.....

1 Like

Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 14, 2018
dingbang:
As he is bathing the baby, I hope she is washing the car in and out and trimming the flowers in the garden. She should also remember to call the mechanic to service the car properly while she supervises. Feminism gba wa unu eba...

One love umu chukwu okike abiama cheesy

That is all you could come up with? grin
This one cracked me up. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by adeoye27(m): 9:20pm On Sep 14, 2018
divinelove:
Only a jobless man does this esp when the mother in law is coming to do it.
That is an African mentality,pls change.

1 Like

Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by dingbang(m): 9:21pm On Sep 14, 2018
Mindfulness:

That is all you could come up with? grin
This one cracked me up. grin grin grin

lol. I say make I no piss some women off.. cheesy
Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 14, 2018
brixton:
Hmm, I bath my daughter most times and don’t see the need to post it online or seek anybody’s validation on it. I am not doing it to appease my wife but to build a lasting bond with my daughter. People need to stop disturbing us with what they do for their kids or family period!

I think he wants to raise awareness but I don't get the pajamas. undecided grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by THUNDER4real(m): 9:23pm On Sep 14, 2018
Lexusgs430:

When the man carry all the weight for hin head, HBP, heart attack or stroke, go show am oba......

The woman go come leave am afterwards..... Some men need to buy or borrow sense.....
Apart from the financial weight alone, they want to add domestic weight...What is remainingBurial of the man....
Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 14, 2018
dingbang:
lol. I say make I no piss some women off.. cheesy

how?
Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 14, 2018
THUNDER4real:
Apart from the financial weight alone, they want to add domestic weight...What is remainingBurial of the man....

Like seriously? How many men are carrying the financial weight alone?

5 Likes

Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 14, 2018
OneDollarSalary:
According to buhariguy/jesuslovesyou/buharitill2023. No be me talk am o, so make una no attack me grin.
Update: He has a new account, "divinelove"
The guy is a despotic robot. (buhariguy, don't quote)

1 Like

Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by Sterope(f): 9:26pm On Sep 14, 2018
Good question
Mindfulness:

3 Likes

Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 14, 2018
Sterope:
Because

Even if he did, it wouldn't take more than 2 hours. A baby needs attention 24/7 for several years.

I would accept the deal and do all of the above if he accepts to look after the baby like mothers do. I swear, they will all die before the age of 50 or kill all children. grin

3 Likes

Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by bettyLad(f): 9:31pm On Sep 14, 2018
JohnieWalker12:
Bullshit. Just make money like Dangote and your marriage must work
did any of dangote marriage work? with all his money yet it's wasn't enough to keep his home .

3 Likes

Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by neonly: 9:34pm On Sep 14, 2018
JohnieWalker12:

1 Like

Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by pocohantas(f): 9:36pm On Sep 14, 2018
Sterope:
Because

The stupidity in that post was too much. Lots of Nigerian men always acting like they are in a competition with their wives.

Later they wonder why kids grow up being closer to their mothers.

3 Likes

Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by THUNDER4real(m): 9:39pm On Sep 14, 2018
Mindfulness:

U just need to ask, those that will open up will do...I know a guy that the wife bought only maggi during their son"s naming ceremony in the North, the guy bought ram and every other thing needed, can you imagine the wife consistently asked for that money with threats till she collected it back. She said provision is the man responsibility...I was like: what the fvk..she wants to kill him abi?..I have a lot of examples...it's just most people don't like opening up how they live, if they do....it will be mind blowing for you.

3 Likes

Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 14, 2018
THUNDER4real:
U just need to ask, those that will open up will do...I know a guy that the wife bought only maggi during their son"s naming ceremony in the North, the guy bought ram and every other thing needed, can you imagine the wife consistently asked for that money with threats till she collected it back. She said provision is the man responsibility...I was like: what the fvk..she wants to kill him abi?..I have a lot of examples...it's just most people don't like opening up how they live, if they do....it will be mind blowing for you.

Who am I going to ask the husbands or the wives?

2 Likes

Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by AreaFada2: 9:41pm On Sep 14, 2018
JohnieWalker12:
Well Dangote has no wife as far as I know.

Have you seen Mrs Dangote with him in the past few years anywhere? shocked shocked

It's academic whether he wants or doesn't want any wife right now. But the Koko is that he divorced before despite all the money. Whereas many poor people have remained happily married for 50 years.

2 Likes

Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by divinelove(m): 9:43pm On Sep 14, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

Update: He has a new account, "divinelove"

The guy is a despotic robot. (buhariguy, don't quote)

New account that was created before u were born 2008 mumu
Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by THUNDER4real(m): 9:43pm On Sep 14, 2018
Mindfulness:

Who am I going to ask the husbands or the wives?
U answer that...you are becoming childish...ASK ME ...Mtcheeewww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) / See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) / I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.