Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. (10198 Views)

Adam Albani: "President Buhari Is Incompetent & Useless" - Islamic Cleric (Video / See The Road Ambode Is Building At Airport Road, And How They Fared - Photos / How Ambode Is Fixing The Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by deomelo: 9:51pm On Sep 14, 2018

Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by deomelo: 9:54pm On Sep 14, 2018

Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by deomelo: 9:56pm On Sep 14, 2018

Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by deomelo: 9:58pm On Sep 14, 2018

1 Like

Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by deomelo: 9:59pm On Sep 14, 2018

Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by deomelo: 10:01pm On Sep 14, 2018

Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by omololu2020(m): 10:09pm On Sep 14, 2018
Is an insult to compare fashola with ambode,fashola is far far better than ambode,I will be Voting against ambode next year

5 Likes

Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by deomelo: 10:13pm On Sep 14, 2018

1 Like

Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by ikennamadu1(m): 10:18pm On Sep 14, 2018
i dey very sure say.. ur brain dey coma.. ;Di dey very sure say.. ur brain dey coma..
Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by deomelo: 10:18pm On Sep 14, 2018
omololu2020:
Is an insult to compare fashola with ambode,fashola is far far better than ambode,I will be Voting against ambode next year

Fashola's of course a million times better than Ambode, but this is the only way to conclusively convince the doubting thomases and ignorant folks on NL.

The best weapon is pictures in vivid colors.

Funny enough, Fashola at this point even till he left operated with less than half of Ambode's budget.

Ambode is a huge failure

4 Likes

Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by deomelo: 10:21pm On Sep 14, 2018

1 Like

Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by delpee(f): 10:29pm On Sep 14, 2018
In his first term, the clearing and cleaning up of our roads, beautiful gardens and orderliness...no sirens etc are most memorable for me. The clearing of Oshodi of miscreants and obstructions in various forms was most heartwarming.

It was a smooth transition from BAT with the continuation of outstanding projects. I remember Broad St for instance. Though not perfect (like everyone of us), BRF was quite humble, diligent, focused, easily accessible, listened to the people and explained policies at length. Sorely missed indeed!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by deomelo: 10:29pm On Sep 14, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by abumeinben(m): 10:29pm On Sep 14, 2018
deomelo:
Feb 9, 2010 - Fashola Commissions More Waterworks, Maternal Child Care Centre

They have different focus areas. That's why it's called continuity.
Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by deomelo: 10:30pm On Sep 14, 2018
delpee:
In his first term, the clearing and cleaning up of our roads, beautiful gardens and orderliness...no sirens etc are most memorable for me. The clearing of Oshodi of miscreants and obstructions in various forms was most heartwarming.

It was a smooth transition from BAT with the continuation of outstanding projects. I remember Broad St for instance. Though not perfect (like everyone of us), BRF was quite humble, diligent, focused, easily accessible, listened to the people and explained policies at length. Sorely missed indeed!

I truly miss BRF.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by delpee(f): 10:36pm On Sep 14, 2018
Ambo has constructed or reconstructed many bus stops sha. He has also reconstructed some roads and built the Ajah and Abule Egba flyovers plus some pedestrian bridges.

The problem is that there are abandoned projects which negates the 'continuity' slogan during the elections. Also Lagos has become dirty again. Quite nauseating and annoying!

3 Likes

Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by delpee(f): 10:41pm On Sep 14, 2018
deomelo:

I truly miss BRF.

Yes o! Each time i see okadas and vehicles confidently violating traffic rules now (especially riding one way), i remember BRF. Lawlessness reigns supreme on our roads now. He led by example and you had no choice but to comply. God bless him more.

4 Likes

Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by deomelo: 10:45pm On Sep 14, 2018
abumeinben:

They have different focus areas. That's why it's called continuity.

Continuity means continuing what your predecessors left behind, it means not abandoning working and tested programs, policies, programs and projects you're supposed to continue, but the opposite is the case with Ambode and Lagosians are paying for his incompetence, lack of foresight and gross pettiness.

Tinubu created LAWMA and Fashola built on it with billions of naira and massive waste management infrastructures all over the sate with many local waste management operators participating and gainfully employed, but Ambode disbanded LAWMA in favor of foreign operators.

Sadly, the foreign operators are equally incompetent and can't do the job, hence trash and garbage pilling up all over the state.

Projects like Ilubirin housing estate started by his predecessor was not only abandoned, it was canceled and we haven't seen any housing estate commissioned by Ambode.

4th mainland bridge he budgeted money for is totally dead.

It's a misguided thing to say that they are focusing on different areas.

Are you saying they have enough waterworks, schools, hospitals, clinics, maternity centers, power plants and so on in Lagos state and all they need now are bus stops and laybys?

You are not making any sense or maybe you just don't know the meaning of continuity.

7 Likes

Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by Jokerman(m): 11:01pm On Sep 14, 2018
modath:

This thread is unnecessary & surely not going to end well. lipsrsealed

I hate you....
Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 14, 2018
omololu2020:
Me too bro, they treat us as if amuwo isn't part of lagos

3 Likes

Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by deomelo: 11:08pm On Sep 14, 2018

1 Like

Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by Walphem(m): 11:17pm On Sep 14, 2018
Bro Please let them know that a few people like us has been clamouring about this is Eon. I dont care who is Tinubu actually I will prefer a "stooge" of Fashola to win(Dr Hamzat) than both sanwoolu and Ambode.

I reiterate, where is Lagos State Public works, where is EFAG (those guys that clear drain), where is Lawma (we all know the answer to this), where are the structures in Education and Health that Fashola built...all is zero!!!. This situation between Ambode and Tinubu is just making the voice of people like us well amplified and not that we haven t been consistent.

Cheers

quote author=deomelo post=71206235]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7764783_z_png58443b8d8ac6fdaac3b4a8dc19644848

Ignorant ipob, the above quote was me a year ago saying the same thing I'm saying today.

I'm very consistent.

Worry about your worthless and unproductive villages for a change.

[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by deomelo: 11:26pm On Sep 14, 2018

1 Like

Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by deomelo: 11:31pm On Sep 14, 2018

1 Like

Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by deomelo: 11:32pm On Sep 14, 2018
Lagos state command center..

1 Like

Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by deomelo: 11:32pm On Sep 14, 2018

1 Like

Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by deomelo: 11:33pm On Sep 14, 2018
Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by deomelo: 11:34pm On Sep 14, 2018
Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by deomelo: 11:34pm On Sep 14, 2018
Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by deomelo: 11:36pm On Sep 14, 2018
Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by deomelo: 11:39pm On Sep 14, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abducted Catholic Nuns In Imo State Have Been Freed / Massob Members Protest In Onitsha / Breaking News!!!! Professor Jega Resigned As Inec Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.