Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,784 members, 7,820,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) (72744 Views)

Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) / Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad / NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Not Legally Required To Participate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by Shaev7(m): 11:12pm On Sep 14, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
idiot a close friend of mine was offered a fake admission in nssuka he got to know after spending 5 years in school .he almost commited sucide he was place on sucide watch for 2 years before he eventually got over it

your example is senseless and even more pointless. Somebody in school for 5 years fake admission, what happens to his result? so his name is in the school online porter right, even the school MIS his name is there and yet its fake. Listen to yourself. Who is more dumb and idiot in this context?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 14, 2018
I
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by texas1990(m): 11:13pm On Sep 14, 2018
Temptee101:

Coming from an irredeemable zombie, i understand
na goat u be, am sure u are from zoobiafra

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by CSTR1005: 11:13pm On Sep 14, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by Iko5000: 11:13pm On Sep 14, 2018
Eh she is British by Birth and having been born before 1983 in Britain this can't affect her in any way unless i'm wrong about her being born in britain.
seborrhic:

The only reason Kemi resigned is because she I'd a British citizen too and the forgery would have had an adverse effect on her when she travels back to Britain.It has nothing to do with this goverment.
She knows and must have been adviced that this government would last at most another 4years,of which she isn't sure of being in the cabinet again,but her long term future in the UK and her family could be jeopardized if she doesn't admit to the forgery, only that she should blame it on her naivety.
Please when will she be charged to court?

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by omotoniwa(f): 11:14pm On Sep 14, 2018
My brother's and sister's from east food is ready oo

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by mejai(m): 11:14pm On Sep 14, 2018
so na oluwale certificate she dey use since. chai grin

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by CSTR1005: 11:14pm On Sep 14, 2018
texas1990:
Why do yorubas like supporting corruption and forgery?

7 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by Best0211(m): 11:14pm On Sep 14, 2018
He who hasn't no sin should be the first to cast the stone... It is Cristal clear that she was a victim of our corrupt society where u can't be sure if anything even u count the money u withdraw from the ATM all cos trust.....how wld she had known that she was been issued a fake certificate?.....out of the 100% of the vehicle likeness and custom duties we all carry around 80% of them are fake if na lie go to FRSC to check then how much more someone like her u is just a novice frm abroad that her intellegience won't be place upon be crooked Nigerians.. we ve lost a gifted Brian in her.

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by Temptee101(m): 11:15pm On Sep 14, 2018
mechanics:
You are wicked o, is she the only one that's using forge NYSC certificate, mind you, it was NYSC that gave her that certificate, so our president should start from NYSC.
So because she's not the only criminal, the status quo should be allowed to strive? Crime is crime. Justice is blind and non sentimental.

So NYSC was the one that presented the certificate on her behalf. Stop thinking stupidly my friend

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by omotoniwa(f): 11:15pm On Sep 14, 2018
My brother's and sister's from sourth east food is ready oo
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by Tonimagnificent: 11:15pm On Sep 14, 2018
Lizzysamuel:
Below is the full text of Mrs Adeosun’s
resignation letter.

https://m.facebook.com/448436902013711/posts/881460398711357/

g
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by rottennaija(m): 11:16pm On Sep 14, 2018
Temptee101:

Forget sentiment, we talking justice. If not, Evans should also be forgiven.

Crime is crime

Should I bring her head to you? Simply answer?
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by Temptee101(m): 11:16pm On Sep 14, 2018
CSTR1005:

Evans will claim it was the devil that deceived him.

Forgive him.
Exactly

If kemi is forgiven, Evans should also be declared free

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by Tonimagnificent: 11:17pm On Sep 14, 2018
Lizzysamuel:
Below is the full text of Mrs Adeosun’s
resignation letter.

https://m.facebook.com/448436902013711/posts/881460398711357/

but d money she has swallowed during her 3 years in office is non refundable. go nd sin no more.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by whitering: 11:17pm On Sep 14, 2018
Checked86:
Now i feel bad to have criticized this woman without knowing the background of the story. After spending many years abroad, Nigeria welcomed her with fake certificate. She thought Nigeria is country and had no reason to suspect. I am very much sure that those that offered her fake certificate were the first to accuse her of having fake Nysc discharge letter
If you believe her, then you can believe anything.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by Temptee101(m): 11:17pm On Sep 14, 2018
rottennaija:

Should I bring her head to you? Simply answer?
She should present her head to justice. Let justice take it's course
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by 93Miles: 11:18pm On Sep 14, 2018
Temptee101:

If she's forgiven, what happens to her fellow thieves languishing in various prisons, the same forgiveness should cut across board then. Evans should be pardoned just like this criminal. Or is it because she's from u.k and buhari's mistress?

I'm not saying she should be pardon.

Reread my post again.

You want her to be arrested. I also want same.

But let's start from the first criminals..

Don't quote me and ask me who the first criminals are.
Because I know you know them.
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by israelmao(m): 11:18pm On Sep 14, 2018
victim of circumstances.
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by willecttany(m): 11:19pm On Sep 14, 2018
good decision but u must face prosecution
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by AnanseK(m): 11:19pm On Sep 14, 2018
babyphaze07:
I thank you for a job well done. Indeed you have done us proud by putting this country into recession which inflicted a lot of sufferings on the populace. You policies such as borrowing to finance the budget has increased our total both internal and external debt. Nigerians won't forget this.
Your name is written in gold in Nigeria history as a minister with a forged certificate.

Nigerians would have wished if PMB could resign too.

There still some decent Nigerians who can resign because of honest mistakes. I remember a criminal minister who stayed put despite her unauthorized purc of armored cars and false claim of a degree from and American university and of the cheap and deceitful whitewashing of of airports across the country in the name of expensive renovation. Stella Oduah’s airport decoration didn’t take upto 2 years before it started falling apart. Please go and examine the flagship of her Christmas decoration - that is Enugu airport and you willshed tears.

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by Temptee101(m): 11:19pm On Sep 14, 2018
texas1990:
Follow your chief zombie to the gutters i left him.
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by Ojiofor: 11:19pm On Sep 14, 2018
She should be jailed now she has confessed.
One down many more to go till the LIFELESS one drop.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by Ikdaro: 11:19pm On Sep 14, 2018
Main while genuine graduates are roaming the street...no jobs.npower pays 30k to youths with MSc
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by Temptee101(m): 11:21pm On Sep 14, 2018
93Miles:

I'm not saying she should be pardon.

Reread my post again.

You want her to be arrested. I also want same.

But let's start from the first criminals..

Don't quote me and ask me who the first criminals are.
Because I know you know them.
People who commit crimes are called criminals, criminals are arrested not hugged or cuddled
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by JerryJJZ(m): 11:22pm On Sep 14, 2018
The only problem I have with this whole saga is "Our Dear Adeosun" being replaced by an "Aboki"... It hurts

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by Checked86: 11:22pm On Sep 14, 2018
whitering:

If you believe her, then you can believe anything.
i had to believe her since no one has come up the reason she obtained fake exemption letter. by the way, the story doesn't look specious to me, to be sincere.
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by INFOTECH2: 11:23pm On Sep 14, 2018
Napoleondegreat:
This is highly emotional. Well Kudos for having the courage to resign

Good that she resigned. But it should have been done long ago.
Better late than never
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by Andhominem: 11:23pm On Sep 14, 2018
babyphaze07:
I thank you for a job well done. Indeed you have done us proud by putting this country into recession which inflicted a lot of sufferings on the populace. You policies such as borrowing to finance the budget has increased our total both internal and external debt. Nigerians won't forget this.
Your name is written in gold in Nigeria history as a minister with a forged certificate.

Nigerians would have wished if PMB could resign too.

Buhari put the country in recession not Kemi.
The country was on autopilot for the first 6 months of his administration.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by jumobi1(m): 11:23pm On Sep 14, 2018
Iko5000:
Eh she is British by Birth and having been born before 1983 in Britain this can't affect her in any way unless i'm wrong about her being born in britain.

Won’t affect her citizenship but should affect her job/employment prospects. Forgery is a big X in the finance world.

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by edupedia: 11:24pm On Sep 14, 2018
faceURfront:

He is right. She admitted that the exemption document isn't genuine. She therefore presented a fake document.

Let us assume she is telling the truth that she does not know it is fake, since when has ignorance become a form of defence?

Best case scenario: charge her to court, convict her and let her be granted presidential pardon.

Den make she pack her kaya face UK de go.

...she should only be prosecuted after Saraki, Dino, FFK and Fayose are in KUJE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of President Tinubu, Rolling Dollar And Dele Alake / Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos / Tinubu Has Introduced Emilokan & Olule To Yoruba Dictionary – Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.