Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) (72747 Views)

Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) / Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad / NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Not Legally Required To Participate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by SmartMugu: 2:28am On Sep 15, 2018
Temptee101:

Exactly, guess it's time for our useless govt to react. This shouldn't be swept under the carpet, she's a criminal and should be treated as such
She's not the only one in this - many of our current politicians and future politicians studied and had their initial job experiences overseas. When then do they have the time for NYSC?

Where did Saraki/Dino/Buhari complete their NYSC and where are their proof? Davido should be in NYSC camp now, but he's busy on tour now while his camp mates are there doing frog-jumps and waiting for allowee. At the end of the day, he will end up with same proof as those that survived the ordeals that come with this outdated NYSC practice.

Kemi got caught and it went viral. Those that should protect her ass have their own asses too pending going viral on social media. So, she became a plague they avoided. I won't be surprised if she's still favored by FG after her resignation. Isn't it all politics?

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by coputa(m): 2:32am On Sep 15, 2018
Lessons: Personally Carry out due diligence in whatever dealings,activities,transactions you are carrying out.even when you want to buy iced fish from the market.integrity no longer means anything to a Nigerian.
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by judeodion(m): 2:35am On Sep 15, 2018
These are all lies. This write-up was doctored. It doesn't make sense to me at all. How can she claim to have forged certificate when she had passed 30 years? Why didn't she get exemption letter? Who is fooling who? She was told to write it because pmb wanted to put a manipulate able minister of finance. All these are because of election. He replaced the head of dss already. All the major decision making institutions will be headed by his northern guys or at best loyalist Yoruba like Adesina. If you have passed the age for nysc, it's not a sin. You claim exemption letter from nysc.
Lizzysamuel:
Below is the full text of Mrs Adeosun’s
resignation letter.

https://m.facebook.com/448436902013711/posts/881460398711357/
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by MYHUBBY: 2:42am On Sep 15, 2018
seborrhic:
Story.
The only reason Kemi resigned is because she I'd a British citizen too and the forgery would have had an adverse effect on her when she travels back to Britain.It has nothing to do with this goverment.
She knows and must have been adviced that this government would last at most another 4years,of which she isn't sure of being in the cabinet again,but her long term future in the UK and her family could be jeopardized if she doesn't admit to the forgery, only that she should blame it on her naivety.
Please when will she be charged to court?

when your derailed instinct reconvene back from its lost that her nysc cert had no correspondence with her UK citizenship

see this one wey never reach airport before had confident to be intoxicating those liking his useless comment with dumb conclusion

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by MYHUBBY: 2:46am On Sep 15, 2018
many people education here is a waste. she made herself clear in the letter, straight and clear yet these useless Igbo that would be chanting buhari don't appoint southerners are here castigating their own southerner. have u ever see northern castigate or criticized their own before?

na thunder go scatter anyone that complain about buhari not appointing any southern again. you useless southerners

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by BabaRamota1980: 2:46am On Sep 15, 2018
Madam finally resigns. Im proud of her, great decision.

Ibo christians will not sleep tonight. They love Kemi. grin
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by okwabayi(m): 2:50am On Sep 15, 2018
It was a nice read. End of story.
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by Mayflowa(m): 2:54am On Sep 15, 2018
babyphaze07:
I thank you for a job well done. Indeed you have done us proud by putting this country into recession which inflicted a lot of sufferings on the populace. You policies such as borrowing to finance the budget has increased our total both internal and external debt. Nigerians won't forget this.
Your name is written in gold in Nigeria history as a minister with a forged certificate.

Nigerians would have wished if PMB could resign too.

I believed she was played. She has all her education abroad. It won't be hard to get an exemption letter. You apply for it and get it in matter of days. So why would she forge that she can get easily. We also need to rethink the policy of NYSC for diaspora Nigeria who can bring measure of contribution. If we want they to come home to help rebuild Nigeria, then they must get the leeway in term of applying NYSC to them.

Please I am not taking about her effectiveness as Nigeria Finance Minister. That calls for debate. I just want to be rational in terms of diaspora Nigerians and NYSC

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by Mayflowa(m): 2:58am On Sep 15, 2018
seborrhic:
Story.
The only reason Kemi resigned is because she I'd a British citizen too and the forgery would have had an adverse effect on her when she travels back to Britain.It has nothing to do with this goverment.
She knows and must have been adviced that this government would last at most another 4years,of which she isn't sure of being in the cabinet again,but her long term future in the UK and her family could be jeopardized if she doesn't admit to the forgery, only that she should blame it on her naivety.
Please when will she be charged to court?

Do you think Britain throws their high power dual citizen away like that? They count on their loyalty as their citizen to get info the other country. Think!
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by godquality: 3:08am On Sep 15, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Read the letter again.
why should he? Is ignorance an excuse in law? I agreed with the previous speaker, prosecution should be next. Now she's claiming she's not privy, then why didn't she resign b4 now? Rather she allowed herself to be blackmailed by the senate in order to do their bidding.
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by justinajp: 3:09am On Sep 15, 2018
coolestchris:
but on the other hand, I am contesting for the post of President of Nigeria and I have my nysc certificate
Guy if you contest for the post of Class captain at Government secondary school , you will lose talk less of even Senior prefect . nonsense .
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by 2016v2017: 3:27am On Sep 15, 2018
babyphaze07:
I thank you for a job well done. Indeed you have done us proud by putting this country into recession which inflicted a lot of sufferings on the populace. You policies such as borrowing to finance the budget has increased our total both internal and external debt. Nigerians won't forget this.
Your name is written in gold in Nigeria history as a minister with a forged certificate.

Nigerians would have wished if PMB could resign too.
good talk
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by contigiency(m): 3:36am On Sep 15, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Read the letter again.

Don't mind the foolish idiot. as if he knows the weight and burden this resignation carries on its own.
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by wink2015(m): 3:40am On Sep 15, 2018
The federal government should put a scheme to make Overseas based Nigerians do their national service abroad without even coming back home. Or make them serve more months abroad and less months like 3 months in Nigeria.

This suggestion is necessary because many Nigerians who were born abroad or studied abroad find it challenging returning home to do the one year compulsory NYSC scheme because of geographical and environmental factors.

When the students choose to play it down after graduation from a foreign university like in the case of Mrs Adeosun who studied in Britain. It has adverse effect on the graduate who will not be NYSC certified. He or she will be told to produce NYSC certificate of service or exemption as a requirements to get federal or state government jobs in Nigeria.

Nigeria on its part loose foreign trained Nigerian graduate to other countries because of NYSC certification requirements. As these foreign trained professional that are lacking Nysc certified documents can only get jobs in the private sectors.

Those who did not serve the one year national service scheme in Nigeria can be given some remedial way to either serve if they fall within the age or be given exemption from the scheme.

The NYSC programme should be reformed to accommodate Nigeria with geographical factors, ignorant factor, etc

There should be an NYSC scheme for Nigerians above 30 years of age who still want to serve. The government can choose to put it under voluntary. That is they will not be paid. It is a free service to the community they are serving.

My take on this NYSC programme is for the federal government to continue to reform the laws surrounding NYSC with a view to developing the scheme.

Plus or minus it is Nigeria as a country that is loosing talented professional who were found wanting by way of bypassing this federal government one year compulsory scheme.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by Lovetoglory(m): 3:42am On Sep 15, 2018
Temptee101:
It doesn't stop there, arrest and prosecution should follow
you sound illiterate! and unreasonable. and childish too. how many of your thieving politicians have you prosecuted? i also think Efcc should investigate you -

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by contigiency(m): 3:49am On Sep 15, 2018
godquality:
why should he? Is ignorance an excuse in law? I agreed with the previous speaker, prosecution should be next. Now she's claiming she's not privy, then why didn't she resign b4 now? Rather she allowed herself to be blackmailed by the senate in order to do their bidding.

Why she didn't resign since, as if its easy. Even though many of you online probity champions are criminals who never and will never give a dam over the atrocities of your like minded criminal PDP party. It's understandable why you may be forgiven for your position on issues concerning buhari government. The fact that we started on a wrong footing with the gang that raped this country headed by obasanjo in 1999, actually spoilt many of you who have been benefiting from the rotten system. so to change the guard at a time no one thought it was possible, was a huge shock to many of you. I strongly recommend a rehabilitation home to enable many of you come back to the reality.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by Lambarry1: 3:54am On Sep 15, 2018
She did the honorable thing but gave the wrong reason for doing the honourable. Thing . Kemi was aware all along that the certificate was from belgium.
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by Legacy001: 3:55am On Sep 15, 2018
Ignorance can never be taken as an excuse for a breach of law. She must be prosecuted to serve as a deterrence to people of her kind still in active service.
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by contigiency(m): 3:57am On Sep 15, 2018
judeodion:
These are all lies. This write-up was doctored. It doesn't make sense to me at all. How can she claim to have forged certificate when she had passed 30 years? Why didn't she get exemption letter? Who is fooling who? She was told to write it because pmb wanted to put a manipulate able minister of finance. All these are because of election. He replaced the head of dss already. All the major decision making institutions will be headed by his northern guys or at best loyalist Yoruba like Adesina. If you have passed the age for nysc, it's not a sin. You claim exemption letter from nysc.

Only if you know how stupid you have sounded, you will learn the rope on how to be rational when next you want to comment on an issue.
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by platodeen(m): 4:06am On Sep 15, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Read the letter again.

U do not need 2 ask him 2 read again. He is only portraying d level at which personal interest has ravaged objectivity.
Moreover, there were some finance ministers in d past who would never consider resigning for embezzlement let alone an offence which has to do with nysc certificate

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by bellotaofeek: 4:08am On Sep 15, 2018
She has been enjoying tax payer money since 2011. From Ogun straight To Abuja. Let her return all the tax payers money she amassed with fake NYSC document. Period!
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by Adakintroy: 4:11am On Sep 15, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
I am bit emotional about the letter the crime was she was not born and bred in nigeria.
He got the lettter through trusted associates after coming back to nigeria at the age of 34 to settle down.

That's a lie..she just covering her end.

How can you rise to such high position. And not be able to seek authentic exemption letter from nysc. Even me we my papa poor die. Did it. If she wanted an authentic letter am sure she would have gotten it. Hurry hurry and lack of respect for the process is what curse her this.

I respect her courage in the end. Most Nigerians won't have had it. They will blame their political opponent.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by Omobada(m): 4:27am On Sep 15, 2018
faceURfront:

He is right. She admitted that the exemption document isn't genuine. She therefore presented a fake document.

Let us assume she is telling the truth that she does not know it is fake, since when has ignorance become a form of defence?

Best case scenario: charge her to court, convict her and let her be granted presidential pardon.

Den make she pack her kaya face UK de go.

You are wrong sir, ignorance of fact,as in this case,can be approved as evidence. it's only ignorance of the law that's not an excuse in any case.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by Nobody: 4:29am On Sep 15, 2018
Lizzysamuel:
Below is the full text of Mrs Adeosun’s
resignation letter.

https://m.facebook.com/448436902013711/posts/881460398711357/
resurgent2019 right now

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo lzaa Ikenna0b ngeneukwenu captaing00d roger3d IbrahimDamola jumpandpas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by Omobada(m): 4:32am On Sep 15, 2018
adecz:
undecided undecided
.Since when has ignorance
become an excuse in law??

After two months of coaching by her
lawyers & sponsors, see such yeye letter.

If we check your educational certificates now,
we may see some fakes too.

We local ppl got carried away by her
fake oyibo accent.

this woman don do us one chance..

Chaiii !! shocked shocked

Na she alone waka come??

stop exposing your ignorance.
in law, ignorance of fact is different from ignorance of law...ask those who know if u dnt know.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by poseidon12: 4:35am On Sep 15, 2018
And the so called DSS gave their clearance and could not detect that the NYSC certificate was fake. Great investigative reporting by the Premium Times.
Tribalist Buhari should also resign for presenting fake school certificate to INEC.
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by Nobody: 4:36am On Sep 15, 2018
I believe she is telling the truth. probably gave those trusted associates the task of obtaining her certificate legally but knowing Nigerians one or more of the associates chose a shortcut method by bribing officials who then issued the certificate in question.
ORIENTATION101:
I am bit emotional about the letter the crime was she was not born and bred in nigeria.
He got the lettter through trusted associates after coming back to nigeria at the age of 34 to settle down.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by Omobada(m): 4:38am On Sep 15, 2018
olril17:

apoodaa.. ignorance of the law is never an excuse to commit an offence

sorry, you are d major apoodaa here, this case is not ignorance of the law but of the fact which is excusable in our laws. Get your facts right before making comments.
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by poseidon12: 4:45am On Sep 15, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Read the letter again.

You mean the lies? She knowingly presented a forged NYSC certificate. However, there should be exemptions for people in her situation. She was not a citizen as at the time of graduation from college and could not have served.
But she should not have presented a fake certificate. It should have been made clear from the onset that she was not supposed to serve.
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by wristbangle: 4:47am On Sep 15, 2018
Checked86:
Now i feel bad to have criticized this woman without knowing the background of the story. After spending many years abroad, Nigeria welcomed her with fake certificate. She thought Nigeria is country and had no reason to suspect. I am very much sure that those that offered her fake certificate were the first to accuse her of having fake Nysc discharge letter

It's a pity we find ourselves in this situation. There are hidden stories behind this scandal as the truth will finally unveil itself one day.

For those prosecuting and seeking her arrest should hide themselves in shame because this same people are the ones throwing their support behind the likes of extremely corrupt politicians like saraki and co.

As for PMB with his barbaric and wicked acts of appointing unfit people should note that a day of reckoning is coming.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by titiforever: 4:48am On Sep 15, 2018
Prof a Shagay and other associates who supported forgery can now hide their faces in shame.
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by joyfullyjoyous(f): 4:55am On Sep 15, 2018
According to the classical concept of tragedy,the tragic hero must come from the upper segment of the society. He must either be a king, a queen,a member of the royal house or a noble man. His reversal of fortune brings fear and pity in us. Fear in the sense that it can happen to us and pity in the sense that it shouldn't have happened to them. I pity her. This is a lesson for us all to learn from.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of President Tinubu, Rolling Dollar And Dele Alake / Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos / Tinubu Has Introduced Emilokan & Olule To Yoruba Dictionary – Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.