Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) (72739 Views)

Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) / Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad / NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Not Legally Required To Participate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by Guestlander: 12:24am On Sep 15, 2018
obailala:
Oya go and arrest her.

Abi o.
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by 93Miles: 12:25am On Sep 15, 2018
Adekdammy:

The certificate is among, n.b. the exemption certificate has to be done by yourself and not by another, anything other than that is fake

At the bolded.

Does it mean that if someone gets your cert for you the cert is fake?

Answer this question...

I know why I'm asking the question.
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by abdulazeez1002(m): 12:25am On Sep 15, 2018
Fake or fakeless, let her case be investigated
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by Gabriel004: 12:26am On Sep 15, 2018
brixton:
Eya pele, I remember when the entire southwestern press descended on Stella Oduah... You see this life is a circle? Your messiah has appointed his sister to take over.

Tinubu can keep dreaming of 2023 presidency, lifeless Baba is unrepentant and don’t give a damn about the Yorubas simple as that.
What is this mumu saying. I even thought he will replace him with an easterner. Ode.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by 93Miles: 12:28am On Sep 15, 2018
Adekdammy:

The certificate is among, n.b. the exemption certificate has to be done by yourself and not by another, anything other than that is fake

You only told me that you got your cert by yourself.

Now I want to know, does it mean that if someone gets the cert for you that cert is fake?
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by Gabriel004: 12:29am On Sep 15, 2018
Temptee101:

Forget sentiment, we talking justice. If not, Evans should also be forgiven.

Crime is crime
Which evans, are you this stupid. Well wetin concern me self if evans should be forgiven, afterall, he is kidnapping and killing his fellow igbomen.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by Adekdammy: 12:30am On Sep 15, 2018
obailala:
Oya go and arrest her.

Lol. Thank God u know the truth but since she is in your team, she has to be shielded, i understand.
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by Adekdammy: 12:31am On Sep 15, 2018
93Miles:

At the bolded.

Does it mean that if someone gets your cert for you the cert is fake?

Answer this question...

I know why I'm asking the question.

I already answered u
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by fxdee(m): 12:31am On Sep 15, 2018
XaviDayo:

Oga, na comvinient lie be that.

How can you sit in your house and send people on erand to get you an exemption certificate?

Is that not fraud in itself?

She never took responsibility for the shiit. She simply shifted the blame to the doorstep of another person. Anyways...it's unfortunate. Buhari will use you as a campaign tool. You have become an example of a corrupt person that was shown the way out. Wish u well aunty

Infact it s really a big lesson to most Nigerians who believe in sending people around to get a particular thing done for them..eg intl passport,driver license etc..even when u are sending pple because you cant withstand the stress/frustration of doing it yourself but you must make sure you are smart enough to know how to cross check the authenticity latter...i once saved my friend who purchase a waec result from a waec official in owerri.everything appeared so authentic and the official was bragging that he had been doing it for many students who had used it to graduate from university.i just told my friend that we should check it online but only to discover that the result actually exist but bearing somebody else name..can you imagine the embarrassment it would ve caused him latter..the guy quickly dropped the idea and went to write the exam the following year. luckily for him he passed...

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by mechanics(m): 12:32am On Sep 15, 2018
Temptee101:

So because she's not the only criminal, the status quo should be allowed to strive? Crime is crime. Justice is blind and non sentimental.

So NYSC was the one that presented the certificate on her behalf. Stop thinking stupidly my friend
let's justice be done to all those using fake certifcate, she should not be the scape goat mind you, she went through the right channel but she was unlucky.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by Gabriel004: 12:33am On Sep 15, 2018
uuzba:
Why is she or anyone else calling Buhari, "Your Excellency".
What is excellent about him?
His health is bad.
His ideas are bad
His English is poor. Bad pronunciation.
Does he have a degree? Masters? PhD?
Can he use Microsoft Word? And PowerPoint?
Java nko?
-
Nobody wants to be like him. He isn't anybody's role model. Not even his wife.

So where is this rubbish "Excellency" coming from?
It's olodo that I'm seeing O.
I cannot be looking at olodo and calling him excellent.

Just write, "Your olodoship,"
Sorr o, is it your father they should refered to as excelebcy. What is father in in your father?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by 93Miles: 12:34am On Sep 15, 2018
Adekdammy:

I have, i collected my cert myself.

So if it was someone who collected your cert for you, the cert would've been fake right?

Besides why would someone help her to collect her cert, it shows she went thru the wrong route.

Besides why re you justifying her acts?
Why would someone help her get fake cert if she had followed the right procedure?
Why would she have be doing the bidding of the lawmakers?
Why was she silent until now?

My brother, aunty kemi knew she carried oluwole cert.

Good morning.
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by spiralwedge(m): 12:36am On Sep 15, 2018
brixton:
Eya pele, I remember when the entire southwestern press descended on Stella Oduah... You see this life is a circle? Your messiah has appointed his sister to take over.

Tinubu can keep dreaming of 2023 presidency, lifeless Baba is unrepentant and don’t give a damn about the Yorubas simple as that.

Smh. What a bigoted id!ot

Read through the comments and SW press and you would marvel at the difference. Even this resignation says a lot.
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by Darligold(m): 12:37am On Sep 15, 2018
All na wash..... to be replaced by herdsman.
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by Temptee101(m): 12:39am On Sep 15, 2018
mechanics:
let's justice be done to all those using fake certifcate, she should not be the scape goat mind you, she went through the right channel but she was unlucky.
Yes, supported but until they are caught abi, kemi should face her own music squarely since it is now clear she forged her certificate. Justice is no respecter of any man, no matter how highly placed
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by 93Miles: 12:39am On Sep 15, 2018
Adekdammy:

I already answered u

I've not seen your answer to the question.

The only thing I've seen is that "you collected your cert by yourself".

I want to know, if someone collects a cert for another, does that makes the cert fake?

Because According to you, certificate has to be done (collected) by the owner. Anything oda than that is fake.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by Kennydoc(m): 12:39am On Sep 15, 2018
sureheaven:
God bless this woman for resigning honorably.
You’ve done ur path madam, the lord will reward u greatly.

U met a crumbled economy but u revived it, NYSC or no NYSC, You Nigeria out of recession.

This is what honorable people do in sane society, they resign whenever there is any allegation against them.
Saraki has more than dozen allegations with evidence hanging around him but today he is jostling around to contest as the president because Nigeria is a lawless nation.

What did Buhari do over his WASC allegation?
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by airsaylongcon: 12:40am On Sep 15, 2018
obailala:

She would have absolutely no issue in the UK. Even here in Nigeria, the worst that can happen to her is what just happened; i.e. giving up her appointment.

People saying she should be charged to court, how exactly can it be proven that she intentionally used a fake nysc clearance?... Under the circumstances, the worst punishment for the offence is what has already happened.

Possession of a false document IS a crime irrespective of whether it was used or not. Submitting the de false document is another offence on its own whether she knew it was false or not. That is the position of the law

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by JerryJJZ(m): 12:43am On Sep 15, 2018
Andhominem:

The replacement is temporary as the Ogun slot must be filled.

I thought as much.... She is just "acting"..... Besides, she cant hold 2 portfolios....
Of course, Ogun slot will be filled grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by Temptee101(m): 12:43am On Sep 15, 2018
Gabriel004:
Which evans, are you this stupid. Well wetin concern me self if evans should be forgiven, afterall, he is kidnapping and killing his fellow igbomen.
Keep quiet, NO
Make informed statement, NO
Learn from others, you still can't

It's over for you. By the way, justice must be served to whoever that is found wanting.
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by spiralwedge(m): 12:45am On Sep 15, 2018
Temptee101:

Yes, supported but until they are caught abi, kemi should face her own music squarely since it is now clear she forged her certificate. Justice is no respecter of any man, no matter how highly placed

I read there that there was full investigation, did you only read the first 5 lines? It was after the conclusion of the matter she decided on her own based on principles to resign.

It is not in a resignation letter that you find what has been done to the person responsible. Even NYSC has a reputation to keep.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by 93Miles: 12:45am On Sep 15, 2018
Temptee101:

Let's us start this justice with the first criminals...
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by Temptee101(m): 12:47am On Sep 15, 2018
tempest69:
none of you dumb ass is saying that NYSC and other fake certificate out there should be questioned and investigated .. Children of doom.. Awon ole
Anybody found or caught breaching the law must be made to face the wrath of the law. Kemi is a criminal and must be made to pay for her sins, she's not exempted from the arrow of the law.
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by 93Miles: 12:51am On Sep 15, 2018
Temptee101:

Anybody found or caught breaching the law must be made to face the wrath of the law. Kemi is a criminal and must be made to pay for her sins, she's not exempted from the arrow of the law.

Kemi isn't the first criminal caught in Nigeria.

What happened to the first criminals? Are those ones exempted from facing the wrath of the law?
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by Temptee101(m): 12:52am On Sep 15, 2018
spiralwedge:

I read there that there was full investigation, did you only read the first 5 lines? It was after the conclusion of the matter she decided on her own based on principles to resign.

It is not in a resignation letter that you find what has been done to the person responsibble. Even NYSC has a reputation to keep.
Mere resigning doesn't take away the criminal aspect. Forgery is a great offence before God, man and in law. She claimed to have been born and schooled abroad but couldn't investigate the source of her certificate knowing fully well how dubious Nigerians are. Ignorance of the law is never an excuse. She should submit herself for further prosecution
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by greggng: 12:52am On Sep 15, 2018
May God bless this woman forgive me and some other gullible Nigerians for judging you wrongly. It takes the grace of God to know the difference btw nysc certificate issued to full time graduates and exemption certificate issued to those full time graduate that were more than 30 years as at time of graduation. You are just an innocent victim of the corrupt system of things in Nigeria. I must thank you for up holding your integrity....it takes a person of integrity to do what you did. No one in Nigeria has been able to resign willingingly. I know if it where in the unitedkingdom no one would 've issued you fake certificate. I would have blamed you if what you applied for was the type given to people not more than 30years.

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by Temptee101(m): 12:55am On Sep 15, 2018
93Miles:

Kemi isn't the first criminal caught in Nigeria.

What happened to the first criminals? Are those ones exempted from facing the wrath of the law?
Please desist from quoting me again. I have had enough of this your first criminal whatever. We are talking about the recent criminal that was caught

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by micflo28(m): 12:55am On Sep 15, 2018
Can i replace her. I have original nysc certificate signed by SZ kazaure. You can ask him.
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by greggng: 12:55am On Sep 15, 2018
We are all guilty ....alot of us have been adjusting our age every year, ....at this point let me thank you madam for the great job you did with the economy during your time. May God bless you. Pls have it in mind that you are not Nigerian problem...we shy away and dwell on petty issues. Like a worthless nysc cert that cannot help in building our economy. Have you ask yourself what has Nigeria done for those that truly served her. I.e. our soldiers, police and football's like Sam oparaji and Rashid yekini? The list is endless....you are a good woman and I will continue to love and respect you.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by Nobody: 12:56am On Sep 15, 2018
What a dunderhead!

Good riddance though grin
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by Temptee101(m): 12:57am On Sep 15, 2018
Gabriel004:
A criminal? Which of your family property did she steal?
Try and locate your fellow zombies that came before you, there is a special gutter i kept them. Good luck in your search
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by icon007(m): 12:57am On Sep 15, 2018
faceURfront:

He is right. She admitted that the exemption document isn't genuine. She therefore presented a fake document.

Let us assume she is telling the truth that she does not know it is fake, since when has ignorance become a form of defence?

Best case scenario: charge her to court, convict her and let her be granted presidential pardon.

Den make she pack her kaya face UK de go.

She has paid her price already oga!

Assuming u were in her shoe, also assume she is telling the truth as u have suggested, would you in this present day Nigeria in her position, would you have resigned?? That's one of the things dat is not common in this part of the world. Read and read her story once again, no 1 is over falling victim. Talking from painful experience......

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of President Tinubu, Rolling Dollar And Dele Alake / Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos / Tinubu Has Introduced Emilokan & Olule To Yoruba Dictionary – Obasanjo

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.