Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) (72745 Views)

Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) / Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad / NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Not Legally Required To Participate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by Edey(m): 5:02am On Sep 15, 2018
She has to send all her earnings for all these years back to government as she knows that her acts was a criminality.
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by Temptee101(m): 5:05am On Sep 15, 2018
Lovetoglory:
you sound illiterate! and unreasonable. and childish too. how many of your thieving politicians have you prosecuted? i also think Efcc should investigate you -
Go back to night school and learn the rudiments of English language and it's proper usage, only then can we interface
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by conquerour(m): 5:13am On Sep 15, 2018
I can't imagine you cannot read and comprehend ordinary piece.
GEJ is your father
Dullard
faaceURfront:

He is right. She admitted that the exemption document isn't genuine. She therefore presented a fake document.

Let us assume she is telling the truth that she does not know it is fake, since when has ignorance become a form of defence?

Best case scenario: charge her to court, convict her and let her be granted presidential pardon.

Den make she pack her kaya face UK de go.
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by Temptee101(m): 5:14am On Sep 15, 2018
SmartMugu:

She's not the only one in this - many of our current politicians and future politicians studied and had their initial job experiences overseas. When then do they have they the the time for NYSC?

Where did Saraki/Dino/Buhari complete their NYSC and where are their proof? Davido should be in NYSC camp now, but he's busy on tour now while his camp mates are there doing frog-jumps and waiting for allowee. At the end of the day, he will end up with same proof as those that survived the ordeals that come with this outdated NYSC practice.

Kemi got caught and it went viral. Those that should protect her ass have their own asses too pending going viral on social media. So, she became a plague they avoided. I won't be surprised if she's still retained after her resignation. Isn't it all politics?
An accused is presumed innocent until proven guilty beyond all reasonable doubts. Yes, you might be right about other politicians being guilty as well but their cases need to be proven just like kemi's own. In her own case, she can even stand as a witness. She should face the law, simple!

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by Uchimah: 5:14am On Sep 15, 2018
Approval of FAILURE as a huge success by any active player in a FAILED MISSION OR PROJECT is either an indication of the fellow's careful involvement in the obvious failure, or a mark of his or her total blindness and insensitive to the colors, looks, and feel of SUCCESS. May God forgive us all and redeem our Nation from a HULK President and from the talons of Hawks like the Fulanis, Tinubu and Amechi.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by Temptee101(m): 5:16am On Sep 15, 2018
wallex1983:

Just like you.
Sentimental fools everywhere, so because it's a U.K born and bred and can speak fluently, she should be pardoned?
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by freshdude99(m): 5:16am On Sep 15, 2018
Amaka disappoint me...
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by Uchimah: 5:18am On Sep 15, 2018
Approval of FAILURE as a huge success by any active player in a FAILED MISSION OR PROJECT is either an indication of the fellow's careful involvement in the obvious failure, or a mark of his or her total blindness and insensitive to the colors, looks, and feel of SUCCESS. May God forgive us all and redeem our Nation from a HULK President and from the talons of Hawks like the Fulanis, Tinubu and Amechi.
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by Nobody: 5:20am On Sep 15, 2018
All I can deduce from various comments on different threads on this resignation & from the 6 years experience in the University in the South East is that the Ibos can never recover from the psychological effect of Biafra war. They are currently fighting another Biafra war psychologically. Mentally, they are unstable & unbalanced. If Buhari wins for another four years, it will be very hypertensive. 2023 is no longer a reality for them.

Those engaging them are just wasting their time.
Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala aided her kinsmen to loot estimated $100 billion from Nigeria. GEJ had the gut of telling Nigerians he should not be probed except they start the probe from 1960.

It is better to allow them to go. They are never part of Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by Temptee101(m): 5:21am On Sep 15, 2018
93Miles:

Temptee101 is bitter.

It isn't Kemi's fault that @Temptee101 wasn't born or schooled abroad.
What has that got to do with me? We are governed by the rule of law, every crime has it's prescribed punishment under law. Kemi has committed a crime, she should be prosecuted at the law court and if found guilty should be served her punishment just like every other Nigerian. Is that simple.
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by cuteboy2: 5:24am On Sep 15, 2018
obailala:

She would have absolutely no issue in the UK. Even here in Nigeria, the worst that can happen to her is what just happened; i.e. giving up her appointment.

People saying she should be charged to court, how exactly can it be proven that she intentionally used a fake nysc clearance?... Under the circumstances, the worst punishment for the offence is what has already happened.

Chai see justification. She is clearly an accessory to a crime. In the eye of the law, as the ultimate and sole beneficiary of a criminal act, she is 100% liable.

Before the law, she is seen as the arranger, purveyor and the sole agent who procured that fake certificate. Everyone in the chain who processed that fake document acted on her instructions. Regardless of whether she physically showed up in the printing press where the fake certificate was minted. Please seek the opinion of a real lawyer.
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by madridsta007(m): 5:27am On Sep 15, 2018
obailala:

[b]She would have absolutely no issue in the UK. [/b]Even here in Nigeria, the worst that can happen to her is what just happened; i.e. giving up her appointment.

People saying she should be charged to court, how exactly can it be proven that she intentionally used a fake nysc clearance?... Under the circumstances, the worst punishment for the offence is what has already happened.

False. You do not know the UK.
Once the Daily Mail, The Sun, etc, comes out for her in their newspapers, that’s the end. That’s if she will go and take a public job. The media in the U.K. have swallowed PMs, MPs, football coaches etc. They are brutal and always go for the kill.

In the West, ignorance is no excuse.
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by madridsta007(m): 5:30am On Sep 15, 2018
babaolofin:
All I can deduce from various comments on different threads on this resignation & from the 6 years experience in the University in the South East is that the Ibos can never recover from the psychological effect of Biafra war. They are currently fighting another Biafra war psychologically. Mentally, they are unstable & unbalanced. If Buhari wins for another four years, it will be very hypertensive. 2023 is no longer a reality for them.

Those engaging them are just wasting their time.
Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala aided her kinsmen to loot estimated $100 billion from Nigeria. GEJ had the gut of telling Nigerians he should not be probed except they start the probe from 1960.

It is better to allow them to go. They are never part of Nigeria.

Lol.
Go and tell Twitter, Gavi and the other multinationals to sack NOI. You think constantly repeating a propagandised lie to yourself makes the lie a truth. Sorry, it doesn’t.
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by maigemuu: 5:31am On Sep 15, 2018
BUHARI disappoint me, inwereke CONFUSION, BUHARI disappoint me, INYONKE disappointment....
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by Temptee101(m): 5:32am On Sep 15, 2018
spiralwedge:

I still do not know how that is related to her resignation? And i insist that you read the letter again as it is glaring you didn't.
As for the criminal charges, of course she can be charged to court and anyone can even do that, even you. Go ahead and charge her to court.
In your deluded mind, i didn't read the letter because i refused to be overly sentimental and emotional?

The govt of the day that prides itself as a corruption crusader and integrity personified should be in a better position to do that. This is an opportunity for them to redeem their battered image and win the hearts of millions of Nigerians by doing the right thing. This would serve as a lesson to other chronic thieves and intending criminals and certificate forgers. The right thing should be done, simple!
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by Unity19(m): 5:33am On Sep 15, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Because her explanation says it all. If he had read it and understood it, he would not be shouting arrest and prosecute like someone who struggles with assimilation

My friend, I am also sympathetic to her situation. However, whether she knows or not is not an excuse. ignorance is not an excuse in court of law.

She needs to be arrested, tried and convicted like they would do to any other person. The president can then grant pardon.
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by unmask: 5:37am On Sep 15, 2018
Good she resigned. But even if she goes to court, nothing will happen. Not because she was a former minister, but because she had no motive to defraud. This is NYSC exemption certificate which doesn't require special duties to obtain, just submit your documents to show why you should be exempted and the certificate is yours.

If it was a waec or university certificate that required you to sit for exams or to have fulfilled some special conditions, then it might become an issue.

It is quite unfortunate that some people are asking for Evans to be freed.

This is Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by royal200: 5:38am On Sep 15, 2018
To those of you, shouting prosecute her, all of you are naive. .Cant she afford to pay for an exemption certificate,even those people who doesn't worth her level easily get that.
Now my questionHow do you know that NYSC certificate that is presently with you is fake.. .....official of NYSC gives u I think, herself official definately give her.. ....Whtyo suppose tell her is that let her try provide who give her and such person will be prosecuted not HER... ...

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by unmask: 5:39am On Sep 15, 2018
Unity19:

My friend, I am also sympathetic to her situation. However, whether she knows or not is not an excuse. ignorance is not an excuse in court of law.

She needs to be arrested, tried and convicted like they would do to any other person. The president can then grant pardon.
she would win her case. Who can get arrested are those that got her the forged certificate in the first place. Question you should ask is why would she have wanted to present a fake NYSC certificate in the first place?

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by Temptee101(m): 5:45am On Sep 15, 2018
spiralwedge:

grin grin grin
Nobody should be above the law but i forgot this is Nigeria where the law is meant for some people. In saner climes, very high profile citizens who committed crimes have been found to be prosecuted by the law court, found guilty and jailed. That is why they grow astronomically in all sectors because the law of the land must prevail no matter whose ox is gored, it's not by magic. We become sentimental and emotional over everything causing decay, backwardness, redundancy and corruption everywhere
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by jonadaft: 5:49am On Sep 15, 2018
babyphaze07:
I thank you for a job well done. Indeed you have done us proud by putting this country into recession which inflicted a lot of sufferings on the populace. You policies such as borrowing to finance the budget has increased our total both internal and external debt. Nigerians won't forget this.
Your name is written in gold in Nigeria history as a minister with a forged certificate.

Nigerians would have wished if PMB could resign too.
You need brain surgery
The poo your typed has just been thrown into the trash grin tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by brixton: 5:53am On Sep 15, 2018
spiralwedge:

Smh. What a bigoted id!ot

Read through the comments and SW press and you would marvel at the difference. Even this resignation says a lot.

You are a muron, go deal with your lifeless Baba that only springs back to life whenever Yorubas can b marginalized.
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by brixton: 5:54am On Sep 15, 2018
Gabriel004:
What is this mumu saying. I even thought he will replace him with an easterner. Ode.

Sheeple
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by MobilityExpress: 5:55am On Sep 15, 2018
Temptee101:
[s]It doesn't stop there, arrest and prosecution should follow[/s]

undecided
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by MobilityExpress: 5:59am On Sep 15, 2018
What an honorable minister! If only other politicians and public servants can emulate such and resign when they come short. Thank you for your service.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by Temptee101(m): 6:01am On Sep 15, 2018
MobilityExpress:

undecided
Your cancellation changes nothing, the law should take it's course unless you're advocating we discard the law of the land. What is good for the goose, is also good for the gander, simple!
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by Temptee101(m): 6:03am On Sep 15, 2018
MobilityExpress:
What an honorable minister! If only other politicians and public servants can emulate such and resign when they come short. Thank you for your service.
There's nothing honourable in certificate forging, in fact it has everything dishonourable
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by Lescott7(m): 6:06am On Sep 15, 2018
Madam Adeosun has done the honourable thing, by resigning. It should not stop there, those she claimed to get the certificate through them should be investigated, likewise her. Madam Kemi had used the forged certificate to hold public offices, and she should be prosecuted.
Those that had served and still serving deserve an apology from the presidency. Many people have lost their loved ones through this compulsory NYSC that, someone went to get through the back door.
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by Gabriel004: 6:07am On Sep 15, 2018
Temptee101:

Keep quiet, NO
Make informed statement, NO
Learn from others, you still can't

It's over for you. By the way, justice must be served to whoever that is found wanting.
It is over for your family my pained zombie. Spit. If person won come learn, na from less human like you? You have been making dumb statement since and to your smelly akpu brain, you think you are making statemen. It is over for you.
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) by Gabriel004: 6:07am On Sep 15, 2018
Temptee101:

Try and locate your fellow zombies that came before you, there is a special gutter i kept them. Good luck in your search
Shut up oga ade. You smell.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of President Tinubu, Rolling Dollar And Dele Alake / Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos / Tinubu Has Introduced Emilokan & Olule To Yoruba Dictionary – Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.