Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Man Kneel Down Propose To His Girlfriend In Present Of Her Dad, Family & Friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Kneel Down Propose To His Girlfriend In Present Of Her Dad, Family & Friends (1501 Views)

U Dey Carry Liability You Still Dey Kneel Down Propose / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down / Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kneel Down Propose To His Girlfriend In Present Of Her Dad, Family & Friends by GisterBlogger: 1:50pm On Sep 15, 2018
Man goes on his kneels as he propose to his girlfriend in present of her father, family & friends during birthday celebration party.

She wrote;

Last night I got dressed with the intentions of celebrating my dads birthday with my family, only to walk into what would be the beginning of the rest of my life. Words cannot express how thankful to God I am for you, you came into my life at a time when I had almost given up on love, also being a single mom, not knowing if guys would date me since I have a child, but then you came along. Sent from heaven, the gentle soul I needed, my support, my rock, my answered prayer. Thank you for not only loving me but Ariah as well. For being the example of a father that she needs.

Thank you lord for sending me MY OWN!!!! Many of you know I have made videos about praying for your future husband on YouTube, well let me be the first to introduce you to my fiancé. ��God is real y’all!!! One man’s burden is another man’s blessing. Can’t wait to spend forever with you. I AM ENGAGED!!!!!! Now let the wedding planning begin its about to be LIT!!!! .

News source :: http://gistmore.com/man-kneel-propose-girlfriend-present-dad-family-friends-photos

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Man Kneel Down Propose To His Girlfriend In Present Of Her Dad, Family & Friends by GeoSilYe(f): 1:51pm On Sep 15, 2018
Awwwn

FTC cheesy
Re: Man Kneel Down Propose To His Girlfriend In Present Of Her Dad, Family & Friends by GisterBlogger: 1:51pm On Sep 15, 2018

Re: Man Kneel Down Propose To His Girlfriend In Present Of Her Dad, Family & Friends by lilmax(m): 1:54pm On Sep 15, 2018
she's not fine though
Re: Man Kneel Down Propose To His Girlfriend In Present Of Her Dad, Family & Friends by dacanv(m): 1:59pm On Sep 15, 2018
What if she said no?
Re: Man Kneel Down Propose To His Girlfriend In Present Of Her Dad, Family & Friends by pTomz(m): 2:02pm On Sep 15, 2018
lol... sharp guy
Re: Man Kneel Down Propose To His Girlfriend In Present Of Her Dad, Family & Friends by nikkypearl(f): 2:02pm On Sep 15, 2018
lilmax:
she's not fine though
Mesionu

GBE gbogbo enu soun

Kindly shut up sad

1 Like

Re: Man Kneel Down Propose To His Girlfriend In Present Of Her Dad, Family & Friends by pTomz(m): 2:02pm On Sep 15, 2018
lilmax:
she's not fine though
you fine?
Re: Man Kneel Down Propose To His Girlfriend In Present Of Her Dad, Family & Friends by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 15, 2018
yawns next undecided
Re: Man Kneel Down Propose To His Girlfriend In Present Of Her Dad, Family & Friends by ouzo1(m): 2:06pm On Sep 15, 2018
dacanv:
What if she said no?

Na to return the ring jejely, then locate the nearest beer parlour begin drink nd cry

Re: Man Kneel Down Propose To His Girlfriend In Present Of Her Dad, Family & Friends by Fierce11: 2:09pm On Sep 15, 2018
Females would never buy ring and propose.. but if na to come nairaland and twitter con dey bark yen yen yen feminism, you go see their trafficator.. nonsense.
Btw, op.. It's 'presence' and not 'present'. NOnsense
Re: Man Kneel Down Propose To His Girlfriend In Present Of Her Dad, Family & Friends by crafteck(m): 2:43pm On Sep 15, 2018
Wats the point of the charade...
Re: Man Kneel Down Propose To His Girlfriend In Present Of Her Dad, Family & Friends by vanida6: 2:58pm On Sep 15, 2018
The lady looks rough i mean not cute smiley
Re: Man Kneel Down Propose To His Girlfriend In Present Of Her Dad, Family & Friends by Tamarapetty(f): 3:27pm On Sep 15, 2018
Fierce11:
Females would never buy ring and propose.. but if na to come nairaland and twitter con dey bark yen yen yen feminism, you go see their trafficator.. nonsense.
Btw, op.. It's 'presence' and not 'present'. NOnsense
Lol, so if i kneel and propose to u now, u go blush kon accept??
Re: Man Kneel Down Propose To His Girlfriend In Present Of Her Dad, Family & Friends by Fierce11: 3:36pm On Sep 15, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Lol, so if i kneel and propose to u now, u go blush kon accept??
Hahaha.. My one and only NL jollof,.. I go accept na.. But how you want make i take blush na? Na to just bone face con stretch my marvelous hand give you biko
Re: Man Kneel Down Propose To His Girlfriend In Present Of Her Dad, Family & Friends by ericsimons18: 4:13pm On Sep 15, 2018
nikkypearl:
Mesionu
GBE gbogbo enu soun
Kindly shut up sad

lol ... like LMAO, why e pain you.
Re: Man Kneel Down Propose To His Girlfriend In Present Of Her Dad, Family & Friends by ericsimons18: 4:13pm On Sep 15, 2018
nikkypearl:
Mesionu
GBE gbogbo enu soun
Kindly shut up sad

lol ... like LMAO, why e pain you.
Re: Man Kneel Down Propose To His Girlfriend In Present Of Her Dad, Family & Friends by Tamarapetty(f): 4:16pm On Sep 15, 2018
Fierce11:

Hahaha.. My one and only NL jollof,.. I go accept na.. But how you want make i take blush na? Na to just bone face con stretch my marvelous hand give you biko
Lol, e go dey somehow.

1 Like

Re: Man Kneel Down Propose To His Girlfriend In Present Of Her Dad, Family & Friends by Fierce11: 4:27pm On Sep 15, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Lol, e go dey somehow.
(Laffs) you see wetin i dey talk abi? But if na for your fellow females to stretch hand, cry, jump, wail and start forming hug hug,. Shebi e no go dey somehow? lols.. Bia Nwanyi, take time o
Re: Man Kneel Down Propose To His Girlfriend In Present Of Her Dad, Family & Friends by Plolly(f): 6:07pm On Sep 15, 2018
lilmax:
she's not fine though
see how senseless u are

(1) (Reply)

Huh!! King Of Malaysia Resigns To Marry Russian Beauty Queen, See Why / Girls, Please Tell Us When You’re Not Wet Enough. Don’t Just Let Us Hurt You / Guys Sex Method

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.