Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

U Dey Carry Liability You Still Dey Kneel Down Propose - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / U Dey Carry Liability You Still Dey Kneel Down Propose (3575 Views)

After You Kneel Down Propose To Your Babe And She Say No,what's The Next Step? / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down / Man Kneel Down Propose To His Girlfriend In Present Of Her Dad, Family & Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

U Dey Carry Liability You Still Dey Kneel Down Propose by BigBashiru: 9:25am On Nov 07, 2021
No matter how much you "love" a woman, the truth is when you marry, you sign up for footing at least 70% of household expenses all ur life...typically 90-95% and given women's inherently selfish natures (men are selfish too - both genders are), they are always reluctant to spend their own moni.

yet when you "propose" u still dey kneel down. what rubbish!

the whole proposal nonsense should be scrapped. it's those that don't know the female gender well that fall victim to the proposal nonsense. if only u knew what u were proposing to!

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: U Dey Carry Liability You Still Dey Kneel Down Propose by Boogyman557: 9:28am On Nov 07, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool MY OWN B SEY. ANY GUY WEY I SEE 4 ANY WER AND U KNEEL DOWN TO PROPOSE TO ANY GIRL, I GO USE MY OLD KALA TAKE BLAST D GUY LEG. WTF MAN

11 Likes

Re: U Dey Carry Liability You Still Dey Kneel Down Propose by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 07, 2021
Almost all young men of these days are suffering from footbillsphophobia, it is the reason for all this epistles. It is well.

5 Likes

Re: U Dey Carry Liability You Still Dey Kneel Down Propose by BigBashiru: 9:37am On Nov 07, 2021
Iyaebe:
Almost all young men of these days are suffering from footbillsphophobia, it is the reason for all this epistles. It is well.

then go and foot an old hoooess bills all ur life (marriage) and leave redpillers alone....

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: U Dey Carry Liability You Still Dey Kneel Down Propose by AfroKnight: 9:38am On Nov 07, 2021
Bro, the tin dey vex me.

2 Likes

Re: U Dey Carry Liability You Still Dey Kneel Down Propose by AfroKnight: 9:45am On Nov 07, 2021
Iyaebe:

Why can’t you pay your own bills? Why do you need a man bankrolling you before you can have some class? Can’t you work and earn money?

27 Likes

Re: U Dey Carry Liability You Still Dey Kneel Down Propose by SenecaTheYonger: 9:46am On Nov 07, 2021
Iyaebe:

We are equals now. Pay your own bill

24 Likes

Re: U Dey Carry Liability You Still Dey Kneel Down Propose by SILENTandSMART2: 9:49am On Nov 07, 2021
BABA nah sapa dey worry your life instead of you to still stay focus and forget about girls you won't still stop talking about them !!,

Their are some certain things that as a grown up man you shouldn't be thinking about at all .....
Re: U Dey Carry Liability You Still Dey Kneel Down Propose by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 07, 2021
AfroKnight:

Why can’t you pay your own bills? Why do you need a man bankrolling you before you can have some class? Can’t you work and earn money?
Have I said I'll not work and earn money but the way you young men have made it a point of duty to rub it on women's faces to pay their bills is nauseating. Real men don't have eyes for their partner's money.

4 Likes

Re: U Dey Carry Liability You Still Dey Kneel Down Propose by BigBashiru: 10:13am On Nov 07, 2021
Iyaebe:
Have I said I'll not work and earn money but the way you young men have made it a point of duty to rub it on women's faces to pay their bills is nauseating. Real men don't have eyes for their partner's money.

Marriage should be done on a 50-50 basis money wise esp if the woman is a retired olosho.

Pls tell me what a man gets in return for a lifetime of indentured financial servitude to a woman when there are more nubile girls than the wife that the man can get for a one off expense.

Real men reject being used and demand their women spend their money on themselves at least.

Marriage is a scam. My money is mine while his money is ours is the pinnacle of entitled female whores.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: U Dey Carry Liability You Still Dey Kneel Down Propose by Sonnobax15(m): 10:13am On Nov 07, 2021
Iyaebe:
lipsrsealed. The guyman wey dey presently dey woo you get plenty of manual to study first before he go fit successfully date you undecided
Re: U Dey Carry Liability You Still Dey Kneel Down Propose by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 07, 2021
BigBashiru:

Marriage should be done on a 50-50 basis money wise esp if the woman is a retired olosho.

Pls tell me what a man gets in return for a lifetime of indentured financial servitude to a woman when they are more nubile girls than the wife that the man can get for a one off expense.

Real men reject being used and demand their women spend their money on themselves at least.

Marriage is a scam. My money is mine while his money is ours is the pinnacle of entitled female whores.
Yes marriage is a scam to young men of these generation but if it's truly a scam you won't have ever come into existence. Nothing like 50/50 in marriage because each gender has its roles to play and fulfill and I keep wondering why this generation set of men wants the woman to start been a man in marriage.Same way I won't like a man to start playing the feminine role in marriage is exactly same way I detest men who wants a woman to take up the man's role. Our father s knew why they are called fathers and carried out their role diligently and they enjoyed their marriage but these days it is this Oyingbo bought ideology that has made marriages a sham and scam.Men are providers while women are care givers,let it remain so if you want a blissful marriage.

5 Likes

Re: U Dey Carry Liability You Still Dey Kneel Down Propose by BigBashiru: 10:26am On Nov 07, 2021
Iyaebe:
Yes marriage is a scam to young men of these generation but if it's truly a scam you won't have ever come into existence. Nothing like 50/50 in marriage because each gender has its roles to play and fulfill and I keep wondering why this generation set of men wants the woman to start been a man in marriage.Same way I won't like a man to start playing the feminine role in marriage is exactly same way I detest men who wants a woman to take up the man's role. Our father s knew why they are called fathers and carried out their role diligently and they enjoyed their marriage but these days it is this Oyingbo bought ideology that has made marriages a sham and scam.Men are providers while women are care givers,let it remain so if you want a blissful marriage.

Traditional gender roles are only suited to ancient times. Just the same way income is no longer earned on the farm is the same way women must now bring moni (women didn't used to work because it was physically demanding and tedious in the farm). It's a demonstration of their love of their husband. These days there's common law partner and cohabitation arrangements in North America and u don't necessarily have to be a lifetime financial servant of a woman to hv children or have a family.
Re: U Dey Carry Liability You Still Dey Kneel Down Propose by AfroKnight: 10:33am On Nov 07, 2021
Iyaebe:

Firstly, you are a woman. You cannot possibly understand what it is to be a real man.

Secondly, where is your dignity? So without a man in your life you cannot afford your own standards? You can’t afford your “tastes”. Shameful and shameless at the same time.

5 Likes

Re: U Dey Carry Liability You Still Dey Kneel Down Propose by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 07, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed. The guyman wey dey presently dey woo you get plenty of manual to study first before he go fit successfully date you undecided
I know what to front and know where to draw the lines,I no knack head for ground when I made it clear I don't have eyes for young men.Only a matured man that's in control and in charge of his thoughts would see through me, A Core Family Valued Man.

1 Like

Re: U Dey Carry Liability You Still Dey Kneel Down Propose by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 07, 2021
AfroKnight:

Firstly, you are a woman. You cannot possibly understand what it is to be a real man.

Secondly, where is your dignity? So without a man in your life you cannot afford your own standards? You can’t afford your “tastes”. Shameful and shameless at the same time.
You are forcefully pushing me into a corner I don't truly belong because you already have a designed mindset about me,I'm the last person that'll will ever demand from a man or expect him to foot my bills but then I don't and will never succumb to men manipulatively trying to turn women masculine.Do you know why we no longer raise kids with decent and core family values?it sprung up from somewhere, now find out where it sprung up from.

3 Likes

Re: U Dey Carry Liability You Still Dey Kneel Down Propose by Boogyman557: 10:47am On Nov 07, 2021
Iyaebe:
HOLLY GRAM cool U SEE DIS NONSENSE WEY U JUST CAPRISUN NOW. IF I SEE U IN PESIN AND U CAPRISUN DIS KIND NONSENSE, I NO GO MIND USE MY NEW KALA TAKE BLAST UR LEG. NA ME CARRY U COME DIS WORLD. MAKE I 4GET UR MONEY SO DAT U GO FOCUS ON WHICH PESIN OWN. NA DIS KIND CAPRISUN DE MAKE ME BLAST PESIN LEG 4 FREE. WTF MAN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: U Dey Carry Liability You Still Dey Kneel Down Propose by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 07, 2021
Boogyman557:
HOLLY GRAM cool U SEE DIS NONSENSE WEY U JUST CAPRISUN NOW. IF I SEE U IN PESIN AND U CAPRISUN DIS KIND NONSENSE, I NO GO MIND USE MY NEW KALA TAKE BLAST UR LEG. NA ME CARRY U COME DIS WORLD. MAKE I 4GET UR MONEY SO DAT U GO FOCUS ON WHICH PESIN OWN. NA DIS KIND CAPRISUN DE MAKE ME BLAST PESIN LEG 4 FREE. WTF MAN
and rot in jail

1 Like

Re: U Dey Carry Liability You Still Dey Kneel Down Propose by BigBashiru: 11:01am On Nov 07, 2021
Iyaebe:
and rot in jail

Demonstrate your love for your husband by bringing some money to run the family. And not just eating his sweat in the name of wife. You said wife is for care? I can hire caregivers, cooks and maids for care of myself and my children. Yet I should still be a lifetime financial servant of the woman? Lolz

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: U Dey Carry Liability You Still Dey Kneel Down Propose by Boogyman557: 11:01am On Nov 07, 2021
Iyaebe:
and rot in jail
HOLLY GRAM cool AT LEAST I GO DON BLAST UR LEG. WTF MAN
Re: U Dey Carry Liability You Still Dey Kneel Down Propose by Amos1423(m): 11:49am On Nov 07, 2021
In Italy, it is the groom and bride family that collectively sponsor their kids marriage except maybe the kids wants something very different what they can afford but they will still sponsor sha.

I just say make I remind una

1 Like

Re: U Dey Carry Liability You Still Dey Kneel Down Propose by Bigpapi: 11:57am On Nov 07, 2021
Iyaebe:

Will you keep quiet....if I venture hear pim
Re: U Dey Carry Liability You Still Dey Kneel Down Propose by Drsnives(m): 12:14pm On Nov 07, 2021
I can't imagine myself kneeling.. kudos to guys weh dea do am

1 Like

Re: U Dey Carry Liability You Still Dey Kneel Down Propose by AfroKnight: 1:41pm On Nov 07, 2021
Iyaebe:
You are forcefully pushing me into a corner I don't truly belong because you already have a designed mindset about me,I'm the last person that'll will ever demand from a man or expect him to foot my bills but then I don't and will never succumb to men manipulatively trying to turn women masculine.Do you know why we no longer raise kids with decent and core family values?it sprung up from somewhere, now find out where it sprung up from.

Where is your personal dignity? You are not dependent on men for your sustenance because of any child-raising whatever lofty excuse. Talk another one.

Why do you feel entitled to a man’s money? Can’t you make money?

1 Like

Re: U Dey Carry Liability You Still Dey Kneel Down Propose by kwakwakwa(m): 1:53pm On Nov 07, 2021
Lolsssssssss ����

Lwtmb4h

You are very correct

Re: U Dey Carry Liability You Still Dey Kneel Down Propose by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 07, 2021
AfroKnight:

Where is your personal dignity? You are not dependent on men for your sustenance because of any child-raising whatever lofty excuse. Talk another one.

Why do you feel entitled to a man’s money? Can’t you make money?
wait wait wait,how much do you guys even have to begin with? I'm not talking about entitlement here,you simply do no understand me and you don't even understand my response to which you quoted.gush!!! how did you guys reach this point?how? only if you can read Toks(2008) last topic and search for franchas(ng) comments,maybe you'll understand better,just maybe. In reality how many of you guys are truly rich here,I mean in the real sense.It's never about entitlement or paying bills for me, Its about having a good sense of responsibility.

3 Likes

Re: U Dey Carry Liability You Still Dey Kneel Down Propose by AoifeNightfall: 1:59pm On Nov 07, 2021
Wahala for who wan marry Nigerian men!
Re: U Dey Carry Liability You Still Dey Kneel Down Propose by solidmyk(m): 2:14pm On Nov 07, 2021
Boogyman557:
Damn you wan kee me with laff grin
Re: U Dey Carry Liability You Still Dey Kneel Down Propose by Jman06(m): 2:19pm On Nov 07, 2021
Iyaebe:
Ehn, we agree we're not "real men". Until the society goes back in time to the ages where women stayed home without competing with men for the available jobs. The time when men were given preferences in employment and businesses, we'll continue to demand that you use your own money to pay your bills.

Real men ko
Re: U Dey Carry Liability You Still Dey Kneel Down Propose by Jman06(m): 2:23pm On Nov 07, 2021
Iyaebe:
wait wait wait,how much do you guys even have to begin with? I'm not talking about entitlement here,you simply do no understand me and you don't even understand my response to which you quoted.gush!!! how did you guys reach this point?how? only if you can read Toks(2008) last topic and search for franchas(ng) comments,maybe you'll understand better,just maybe. In reality how many of you guys are truly rich here,I mean in the real sense.It's never about entitlement or paying bills for me, Its about having a good sense of responsibility.
We have our own sense of responsibility, of course we are responsible for ourselves. We are only demanding that you also have some sense of responsibility and be responsible for yourselves.

1 Like

Re: U Dey Carry Liability You Still Dey Kneel Down Propose by BigBashiru: 2:27pm On Nov 07, 2021
Jman06:
We have our own sense of responsibility, of course we are responsible for ourselves. We are only demanding that you also have some sense of responsibility and be responsible for yourselves.

exactly! As a guy I can take care of a woman for food and shelter no problem and emergency medicare of reasonable cost. But if she wants brazilian hair, new cars, etc then she has to buy those herself. even if im a millionnaire, I would still want her to contribute - I dont believe in free handouts to women...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of The Most Hottest Nollywood Actress In Nigerian / MEN! Never You Trust A Woman Even If She's Your Wife. / My Secret Crush (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.