Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

I See No Reason Why I Should Keep On Living - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I See No Reason Why I Should Keep On Living (4244 Views)

My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason / He Blocked Me For No Reason. / Advise Needed On Living With A Lady As A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I See No Reason Why I Should Keep On Living by docsam007: 9:45pm On Sep 15, 2018
Oyindidi:
grin that guy studied lamentation in school

Chai, what is this guy's offence na.....allow him express himself
Re: I See No Reason Why I Should Keep On Living by Oyindidi(f): 9:52pm On Sep 15, 2018
docsam007:

Chai, what is this guy's offence na.....allow him express himself
lipsrsealed
Re: I See No Reason Why I Should Keep On Living by 93Miles: 9:59pm On Sep 15, 2018
Oyindidi:
no be today yansh dey for back. We don understand him tricks

Lol
Re: I See No Reason Why I Should Keep On Living by bigpicture001: 10:02pm On Sep 15, 2018
living dead, I hundred percent bliv wot ur passing through cuz Av been on a life and death before my self....

honestly wish I can help. but since y ou got a gud skill in writting. simply ask a friend around u to plz some how get u in contact with a national newspaper journalists which u can contact. nd press him with calls till he can come around nd see ur story..he can help u publish ur problems on the daily and solicit for help from well meaning nigerians, who will donate for u to get d best health care and surgery u truly need. guess ur parents capacity can't carry the huge cost..

just try diz way out let's see how it goes
Re: I See No Reason Why I Should Keep On Living by Nobody: 3:17am On Sep 16, 2018
atilla:
Hello L.D

What exactly is the strange illness you are suffering and can it be cured?
it's a damaged trachea. My windpipe is out of position and narrowed to the right. I get difficulty swallowing, exhaling and talking/singing out loud. This changes my body temperature every now and then and paralyses my movement. As for cure, i've not been able to do a proper check up. It's of no use actually as my neck is the last part of my body i would allow naija doctors to operate on.

1 Like

Re: I See No Reason Why I Should Keep On Living by atilla(m): 3:30am On Sep 16, 2018
LivingDead:
it's a damaged trachea. My windpipe is out of position and narrowed to the right. I get difficulty swallowing, exhaling and talking/singing out loud. This changes my body temperature every now and then and paralyses my movement. As for cure, i've not been able to do a proper check up. It's of no use actually as my neck is the last part of my body i would allow naija doctors to operate on.
Wow so sorry to hear. how did it happen.

And have doctors said anything about it apart from operation?
Re: I See No Reason Why I Should Keep On Living by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 16, 2018
FOWOSHERE01:
Op.
You need to make MONEY. Seems you're too broke to enjoy the real sweet things of life.
hmm.. that's like asking a cat to start barking. My body can't. It's not like i don't have something doing to cope, it's something meagre and light for obvious reasons
Re: I See No Reason Why I Should Keep On Living by Silentscreamer(f): 9:22am On Sep 16, 2018
LivingDead:
Sorry bout ur situation. What do u think will be the solution to ur ordeal?
Re: I See No Reason Why I Should Keep On Living by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 16, 2018
JamaicanLove:

I feel your pain dear.

It's going to be fine, sweet.

Don't loose hope yet.

There's always a light at the end of a tunnel.

All.you have to do, Is Hold God strong, you need him. More than before.

oh.. K. I'll try to keep hoping. But living this way for 3 years is no joke but torture
Re: I See No Reason Why I Should Keep On Living by bouncin04(m): 12:09pm On Sep 16, 2018
LuciferCristi:

I can help you find eternal peace, my son.

Come.
stop nah ... I don't think it's a joke
Re: I See No Reason Why I Should Keep On Living by kay9(m): 12:20pm On Sep 16, 2018
@LivingDead

I'll be blunt with you, bro. I can't remember when last I made a comment on this forum, but I'm posting this because I feel you need to hear some hard truths: I think your biggest problem is lack of belief in yourself. Seems like you have already written yourself off as a failure - you'd rather wallow in self-pity, comparing yourself to others. My brother, that is the biggest waste of time.

I see you ignoring the id1ots and twats making fun of your condition, and it tells me that you've realized that people like that and what they say don't matter - you simply tune them out like a bad radio station. But beyond that, you need to find purpose in yourself - and if you can't find one, then CREATE it. Your condition is truly sad, and I salute your courage in not taking your own life yet - but you need to go a step further. Forget what your mates are doing and achieving - you are a lot stronger than they are! Otherwise make dem come try a few days in your shoes and let's see who's still standing by next week. So stop the comparisons and self-pity... Life has chosen to give you the sourest of lemons, so about we think about making some lemonades? wink

I read through some of your past posts, and I can see you have a gift for words. How about you make writing your hobby? Dreaming is free, my brother - why not dream and let your imagination run wild - and put it down in words. Even if people don't like it, well fvck them, who cares? As long as YOU like and enjoy writing, that's all that matters. And then think of the flip side - what if people DO like it? Who knows where you may end up...

My point is, don't give up on yourself. It doesn't have to be writing - look deep and find a passion you can still enjoy, and follow it. That is what life is really about - the pursuit of happiness. Choose to find your happiness.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I See No Reason Why I Should Keep On Living by princfred(m): 12:34pm On Sep 16, 2018
My man your solution is come now that am here hopefully. You can PM. By the grace of God, i will give you great hope put you on the route to making money even in your bad state as long as you ate not blind and have a good IQ and mind with which to take care of yourself sooner or later if you believe and follow my lead It's like your affliction was made to pave you a way to glory. Smile man for Jesus truly loves you. Good you kept yourself alive till now. Bravo �

Is it not better for those who can't offer him a solution or heartfelt sympathy to just STFU?

1 Like

Re: I See No Reason Why I Should Keep On Living by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 16, 2018
Livingdead, what exactly do you want?
Re: I See No Reason Why I Should Keep On Living by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 16, 2018
SBL28:
Livin.gdead, what exactly do you want?
i want my life back. Solving all my problems entails a lot
Re: I See No Reason Why I Should Keep On Living by crafteck(m): 4:18pm On Sep 16, 2018
LivingDead:
I fear i'm the very emotional type. If the support needed is not gotten, i could do something silly to myself. Parents, relatives, government, friends and God is not helping the issue at the moment. I occasionally hurt myself by hitting bodily parts on objects. More like i'm allergic to pain now. As long as i continue to see people wed, move higher in life, school up to PHD and so on. My heart will continue to bleed

Living fast, balling, making huge money is overrated, find a balancing point, there would be something you can do, if you are not to stress yourself, get a laptop
Re: I See No Reason Why I Should Keep On Living by kunleweb: 4:28pm On Sep 16, 2018
LivingDead:
i want my life back. Solving all my problems entails a lot

Since you want your life back, will you be willing to explore options to have your life back? Cause in the severity of the condition i've found hope in you. Let's work with the hope you have within you to regain your life. Can i pay you a visit? Can we do Whatsapp chat? Reach me on 0818 397 9372, let us talk
Re: I See No Reason Why I Should Keep On Living by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 16, 2018
Divay22:
What do you really want?
Why not say what's wrong with you or solutions you need ,so whoever can help will..
All these lamenting won't take you anywhere..

If you no get money, talk make them for help you o.
the world doesn't work the way we hope it should. For example, give a man a little money or power and watch him ride on loved ones
Re: I See No Reason Why I Should Keep On Living by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:37pm On Sep 16, 2018
Oyindidi:
no be today yansh dey for back. We don understand him tricks
Coming from a so called mother. If you can't help the poor guy, why not STFU?? smh

1 Like

Re: I See No Reason Why I Should Keep On Living by Oyindidi(f): 7:51pm On Sep 16, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
Coming from a so called mother. If you can't help the poor guy, why not STFU?? smh
Mtcheew

I be your mother? Warn yourself!
Re: I See No Reason Why I Should Keep On Living by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:10pm On Sep 16, 2018
Oyindidi:
Mtcheew

I be your mother? Warn yourself!
I hear say you don marry born. pray the same faith do not befall your children! mumu

2 Likes

Re: I See No Reason Why I Should Keep On Living by Jagaban880: 8:25pm On Sep 16, 2018
93Miles:

Where he gets data to always go online is what amazes me.

with your etisalat/9moblie sim.... u can log in to nairaland.......using freebasics

lipsrsealed
Re: I See No Reason Why I Should Keep On Living by giftAlone(m): 8:41pm On Sep 16, 2018
LivingDead:
Over 3 years it seems now since i've been plagued with a strange illness. I've been inactive since then. I can't take part in sports, work hard like others do, aspire for greatness, hang out with friends. In order not to aggravate my situation, i lie down often redundant. My life as a youth is wasting away. I'm always lost in thought; gloomy, sulking and sober. Hmm... My mates are fighting for their future while i'm fighting just to keep my health stable. I'm tired of seeing people around me pitying me.
. I feel ur pain bro... trust me u are not d only l
one in DAT situation...just put hope in God..it shall be well
Re: I See No Reason Why I Should Keep On Living by Oyindidi(f): 8:46pm On Sep 16, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
I hear say you don marry born. pray the same faith do not befall your children! mumu
I won't say a word to you. Na your mother you dey insult
Re: I See No Reason Why I Should Keep On Living by Uglymugg: 8:46pm On Sep 16, 2018
LivingDead:
I don't understand how this changes your body temprature. Does it affect your ability to sleep adequately?? How many hours of sleep do you get in a day??
Re: I See No Reason Why I Should Keep On Living by Shugavee(f): 8:48pm On Sep 16, 2018
LivingDead:
No child. No house. No qualification. No love. No work. No money. No sound health. No business. No strength. Everything about me is zero. I'm a big failure. I didn't/can't accomplish what i was created for. Sleeping more than 12 hours like a big baby is not the life i planned out for myself.

Oh sorrow! Why have you chosen to court me. I long for the nostalgic moments of the past. When i was healthy and exuberant. When my parents finances were moderately okay. When i shone brightly in school. From primary school down to secondary school, then uniben. I was outstanding. Till bad health made me lose out in final year.
just keep hoping! Life will be better, u are in this world for a reason.
Re: I See No Reason Why I Should Keep On Living by giftAlone(m): 8:52pm On Sep 16, 2018
[quote author=kay9 post=71246732]@LivingDead

I'll be blunt with you, bro. I can't remember when last I made a comment on this forum, but I'm posting this because I feel you need to hear some hard truths: I think your biggest problem is lack of belief in yourself. Seems like you have already written yourself off as a failure - you'd rather wallow in self-pity, comparing yourself to others. My brother, that is the biggest waste of time.

I see you ignoring the id1ots and twats making fun of your condition, and it tells me that you've realized that people like that and what they say don't matter - you simply tune them out like a bad radio station. But beyond that, you need to find purpose in yourself - and if you can't find one, then CREATE it. Your condition is truly sad, and I salute your courage in not taking your own life yet - but you need to go a step further. Forget what your mates are doing and achieving - you are a lot stronger than they are! Otherwise make dem come try a few days in your shoes and let's see who's still standing by next week. So stop the comparisons and self-pity... Life has chosen to give you the sourest of lemons, so about we think about making some lemonades? wink

I read through some of your past posts, and I can see you have a gift for words. How about you make writing your hobby? Dreaming is free, my brother - why not dream and let your imagination run wild - and put it down in words. Even if people don't like it, well fvck them, who cares? As long as YOU like and enjoy writing, that's all that matters. And then think of the flip side - what if people DO like it? Who knows where you may end up...

My point is, don't give up on yourself. It doesn't have to be writing - look deep and find a passion you can still enjoy, and follow it. That is what life is really about - the pursuit of happiness. Choose to find your happiness.

[/quote.. u actually did wonders with those words bro...I'm also in such situation I tell u..If not worse..can u be my private Councillor?
Re: I See No Reason Why I Should Keep On Living by giftAlone(m): 9:00pm On Sep 16, 2018
kay9:
@LivingDead

[/quote.. u actually did wonders with those words bro...I'm also in such situation I tell u..If not worse..can u be my private Councillor?
[quote author=princfred post=71247075]My man your solution is come now that am here hopefully. You can PM. By the grace of God, i will give you great hope put you on the route to making money even in your bad state as long as you ate not blind and have a good IQ and mind with which to take care of yourself sooner or later if you believe and follow my lead It's like your affliction was made to pave you a way to glory. Smile man for Jesus truly loves you. Good you kept yourself alive till now. Bravo �

Is it not better for those who can't offer him a solution or heartfelt sympathy to just STFU?
[quote author=kay9 post=71246732]@LivingDead

Re: I See No Reason Why I Should Keep On Living by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 16, 2018
madami123:
Why people still bring children to this wicked world surprise me people should not be selfish and thinking about their own interest when bring children to this world
hmm... Deep meaning
Re: I See No Reason Why I Should Keep On Living by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:34pm On Sep 16, 2018
Oyindidi:
I won't say a word to you. Na your mother you dey insult
You won't say a word yet you replied my mention? shows how Senseless you are. Stupid housewife!!!
Re: I See No Reason Why I Should Keep On Living by Oyindidi(f): 10:38pm On Sep 16, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
You won't say a word yet you replied my mention? shows how Senseless you are. Stupid housewife!!!
grin
Re: I See No Reason Why I Should Keep On Living by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:40pm On Sep 16, 2018
Oyindidi:
grin
Still awake? so you're actually these jobless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Am I Wicked For Doing This To Him? [Picture] / Guys, Una No Dey Fear? / How True Is These About Igbo Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.