Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

I See No Reason Why I Should Keep On Living - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I See No Reason Why I Should Keep On Living (4268 Views)

My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason / He Blocked Me For No Reason. / Advise Needed On Living With A Lady As A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I See No Reason Why I Should Keep On Living by kay9(m): 3:26pm On Oct 25, 2018
Ishilove:
And Kay9, I had to scroll through your posts again to try to recall your moniker because it seemed very familiar grin grin grin

Where have you been, you this man? It has been years!!

Has Jesus finally arrested you or are you still running from Him? smiley

Lol... Yeah it has indeed been years. I've kept a low profile ever since the Garri Wars - where you even around for that? Now those were the days... Anyways, I was becoming more visible professionally - and not to mention getting a little longer in the tooth - so had to curtail my clandestine online shenanigans. Have I been arrested? Yes, i have - and that's all i'll say on that wink
Re: I See No Reason Why I Should Keep On Living by Ishilove: 3:31pm On Oct 25, 2018
kay9:

Lol... Yeah it has indeed been years. I've kept a low profile ever since the Garri Wars - where you even around for that? Now those were the days... Anyways, I was becoming more visible professionally - and not to mention getting a little longer in the tooth - so had to curtail my clandestine online shenanigans. Have I been arrested? Yes, i have - and that's all i'll say on that wink
Aha! So you were arrested, just not by Jesus cheesy

How can you say I was not around for the Garri Wars? Mukina2 gave me my very first Nairaland ban during those 'bloody' days of Garrila warfare. angry

1 Like

Re: I See No Reason Why I Should Keep On Living by kay9(m): 3:59pm On Oct 25, 2018
Ishilove:

Aha! So you were arrested, just not by Jesus cheesy

How can you say I was not around for the Garri Wars? Mukina2 gave me my very first Nairaland ban during those 'bloody' days of Garrila warfare. angry

grin

My apologies! Here, come closer...

By virtue of thy peerless deeds and fearless sacrifice during the Garrium Sulphate Wars against the Evil Hordes of Mukina2 and Sexkills, I hereby dub thee Lady Ishilove the Valiant!
Re: I See No Reason Why I Should Keep On Living by Ishilove: 6:44pm On Oct 25, 2018
kay9:

grin

My apologies! Here, come closer...

By virtue of thy peerless deeds and fearless sacrifice during the Garrium Sulphate Wars against the Evil Hordes of Mukina2 and Sexkills, I hereby dub thee Lady Ishilove the Valiant!

Forsooth, Sir Kay, noble comrade, I am honoured... cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Konji Made Me Humble Like A Dog And She Took Advantage / My Wife BBF Is Changing My Life For Better Recently... I'm Starting To Love Her / Who Has Used Minoxidil Here [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.