Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

I See No Reason Why I Should Keep On Living - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I See No Reason Why I Should Keep On Living (4277 Views)

My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason / He Blocked Me For No Reason. / Advise Needed On Living With A Lady As A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I See No Reason Why I Should Keep On Living by Oyindidi(f): 10:43pm On Sep 16, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
Still awake? so you're actually these jobless
Come close my eyes, I won't be the one to wash plates by 4am like you. Good night

1 Like

Re: I See No Reason Why I Should Keep On Living by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:46pm On Sep 16, 2018
Oyindidi:
Come close my eyes, I won't be the one to wash plates by 4am like you. Good night
Jobless housewife!!! Gerrarahia mehn!!!

1 Like

Re: I See No Reason Why I Should Keep On Living by Oyindidi(f): 10:47pm On Sep 16, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
Jobless housewife!!! Gerrarahia mehn!!!
Go join emergency drink otapiapia
Re: I See No Reason Why I Should Keep On Living by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:50pm On Sep 16, 2018
Oyindidi:
Go join emergency drink otapiapia
thought you said you won't say a word to me again, what happened?? Confused housewife. otapiapia kill you there!!!
Re: I See No Reason Why I Should Keep On Living by Oyindidi(f): 10:51pm On Sep 16, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
thought you said you won't say a word to me again, what happened?? Confused housewife. otapiapia kill you there!!!
Kids
Re: I See No Reason Why I Should Keep On Living by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:00pm On Sep 16, 2018
Oyindidi:
Kids
Kids?? who and who? you're not only a Jobless housewife.....Does illiteracy also runs in your family?? spit!!!

2 Likes

Re: I See No Reason Why I Should Keep On Living by RavenClaw: 11:16pm On Sep 16, 2018
I used to be depressed to the point of contemplating suicide. Most people did not help matters and so when I recovered i decided to take my frustration out on stupid people and I delved deep into spirituality. I just wish it wasn't anything relating to health or slowing you down in anyway. It's this kind of people who use you as a laughing stock and insult you that I send to their early graves and place damaging curses upon. Drawing down demons from the bottomless pit to devour them while they suffer in agony. I just pray that God helps you to recover from the ailment. It is when you are down that you know who your true friends are. Try to figure out the way the ailment crept into your life. If you weren't born that way, it could be a spiritual attack.
Re: I See No Reason Why I Should Keep On Living by Damsyjay(m): 11:22pm On Sep 16, 2018
kuku goan kill yourself...after all you wont be the first person to do that
Re: I See No Reason Why I Should Keep On Living by RavenClaw: 6:59am On Sep 17, 2018
Damsyjay:
kuku goan kill yourself...after all you wont be the first person to do that

After hearing his predicament this is all you have to say. When you know that nature creates children through the power of God and you don't want the same thing happening to your children.
Re: I See No Reason Why I Should Keep On Living by 93Miles: 2:23pm On Sep 17, 2018
Jagaban880:

with your etisalat/9moblie sim.... u can log in to nairaland.......using freebasics

lipsrsealed

Are you kidding me?
Re: I See No Reason Why I Should Keep On Living by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 17, 2018
bigpicture001:
living dead, I hundred percent bliv wot ur passing through cuz Av been on a life and death before my self....

honestly wish I can help. but since y ou got a gud skill in writting. simply ask a friend around u to plz some how get u in contact with a national newspaper journalists which u can contact. nd press him with calls till he can come around nd see ur story..he can help u publish ur problems on the daily and solicit for help from well meaning nigerians, who will donate for u to get d best health care and surgery u truly need. guess ur parents capacity can't carry the huge cost..

just try diz way out let's see how it goes
hmm.. Surgery is not an option for me oo.. The only thing that can make me happy now is if i can find a way to pay my outstanding fees so i can access my uniben result and get enough money to get quality meals. That way i'll go down smiling and feeling accomplished a little
Re: I See No Reason Why I Should Keep On Living by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 17, 2018
Silentscreamer:
Sorry bout ur situation. What do u think will be the solution to ur ordeal?
aid or a solution
Re: I See No Reason Why I Should Keep On Living by Wolexdey(m): 9:02pm On Sep 17, 2018
Hello! JESUS LOVES YOU...

Never doubt this... You're stronger in CHRIST JESUS than you can imagine... Draw nearer to HIM

1 Like

Re: I See No Reason Why I Should Keep On Living by Jagaban880: 12:20am On Sep 18, 2018
93Miles:

Are you kidding me?

for Real
Re: I See No Reason Why I Should Keep On Living by 93Miles: 6:56am On Sep 18, 2018
Jagaban880:

for Real
Wow!
Re: I See No Reason Why I Should Keep On Living by SeunDobo(m): 8:40am On Sep 18, 2018
Oyindidi:
grin that guy studied lamentation in school

Laugh wan kill me here ...shey na lamention livingdead study for school true true ni grin cheesy cheesy
Re: I See No Reason Why I Should Keep On Living by Oyindidi(f): 8:42am On Sep 18, 2018
SeunDobo:

Laugh wan kill me here ...shey na lamention livingdead study for school true true ni grin cheesy cheesy
Nope, was playing around
Re: I See No Reason Why I Should Keep On Living by SeunDobo(m): 8:45am On Sep 18, 2018
93Miles:

He doesn't looks like one who needs money or help.

I’ve told him to send me pm on my main moniker. This week is making a month and 4days.

He hasn't.

The guy is just practising what he studied in school. Lamentalogy

You no go kill with laughters here ...
Re: I See No Reason Why I Should Keep On Living by SeunDobo(m): 8:48am On Sep 18, 2018
93Miles:

He doesn't looks like one who needs money or help.

I’ve told him to send me pm on my main moniker. This week is making a month and 4days.

He hasn't.

The guy is just practising what he studied in school. Lamentalogy
please what's the name of that singer on your profile pix
Re: I See No Reason Why I Should Keep On Living by SeunDobo(m): 9:13am On Sep 18, 2018
LivingDead:
hmm.. Surgery is not an option for me oo.. The only thing that can make me happy now is if i can find a way to pay my outstanding fees so i can access my uniben result and get enough money to get quality meals. That way i'll go down smiling and feeling accomplished a little
@ livingdead I think Bigpicture001 is right Health is wealth ....if truly you have bad health let that be the first priority not food or certificate ok ..... If you can't function properly no one we give you job ..Even if you collected your Uniben result ... So forget about that your health is koko ... If you want help about your health meself I can donate if you gives out ur account out or you DM privately thanks dear ..God heal you
Re: I See No Reason Why I Should Keep On Living by 93Miles: 7:59pm On Sep 18, 2018
SeunDobo:
please what's the name of that singer on your profile pix
Young M.A
Re: I See No Reason Why I Should Keep On Living by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 18, 2018
RavenClaw:
I used to be depressed to the point of contemplating suicide. Most people did not help matters and so when I recovered i decided to take my frustration out on stupid people and I delved deep into spirituality. I just wish it wasn't anything relating to health or slowing you down in anyway. It's this kind of people who use you as a laughing stock and insult you that I send to their early graves and place damaging curses upon. Drawing down demons from the bottomless pit to devour them while they suffer in agony. I just pray that God helps you to recover from the ailment. It is when you are down that you know who your true friends are. Try to figure out the way the ailment crept into your life. If you weren't born that way, it could be a spiritual attack.
hmm.. Thanks. I think mine was caused by my wrong lifestyle

1 Like

Re: I See No Reason Why I Should Keep On Living by Nobody: 6:53am On Sep 19, 2018
crafteck:

Living fast, balling, making huge money is overrated, find a balancing point, there would be something you can do, if you are not to stress yourself, get a laptop
yeah... Having a laptop for online jobs would be cool if i can afford it. Going out to work, seems to be doing more harm than good to my body. Hmm... Some of us are used to pushing ourselves to our limits in order to make ends meet
Re: I See No Reason Why I Should Keep On Living by RavenClaw: 11:11am On Sep 19, 2018
LivingDead:
hmm.. Thanks. I think mine was caused by my wrong lifestyle

How do you mean?
Re: I See No Reason Why I Should Keep On Living by nikkypearl(f): 11:20am On Sep 19, 2018
93Miles:

what if that's his talent?

A nollywood producer on this forum might see him and pick him up to act for them..

Suen just need to create LAMENTATION SECTION for livingdead to explore
grin cheesy
Re: I See No Reason Why I Should Keep On Living by Ishilove: 11:56am On Oct 25, 2018
kay9:
@LivingDead

I'll be blunt with you, bro. I can't remember when last I made a comment on this forum, but I'm posting this because I feel you need to hear some hard truths: I think your biggest problem is lack of belief in yourself. Seems like you have already written yourself off as a failure - you'd rather wallow in self-pity, comparing yourself to others. My brother, that is the biggest waste of time.

I see you ignoring the id1ots and twats making fun of your condition, and it tells me that you've realized that people like that and what they say don't matter - you simply tune them out like a bad radio station. But beyond that, you need to find purpose in yourself - and if you can't find one, then CREATE it. Your condition is truly sad, and I salute your courage in not taking your own life yet - but you need to go a step further. Forget what your mates are doing and achieving - you are a lot stronger than they are! Otherwise make dem come try a few days in your shoes and let's see who's still standing by next week. So stop the comparisons and self-pity... Life has chosen to give you the sourest of lemons, so about we think about making some lemonades? wink

I read through some of your past posts, and I can see you have a gift for words. How about you make writing your hobby? Dreaming is free, my brother - why not dream and let your imagination run wild - and put it down in words. Even if people don't like it, well fvck them, who cares? As long as YOU like and enjoy writing, that's all that matters. And then think of the flip side - what if people DO like it? Who knows where you may end up...

My point is, don't give up on yourself. It doesn't have to be writing - look deep and find a passion you can still enjoy, and follow it. That is what life is really about - the pursuit of happiness. Choose to find your happiness.

Don't mind the yeye LivingDead of a character. He is an attention seeking, jobless and lazy Nigerian yoot.

https://www.nairaland.com/4808357/livingdead-declined-offer-treatment#72396332
Re: I See No Reason Why I Should Keep On Living by Ishilove: 11:58am On Oct 25, 2018
And Kay9, I had to scroll through your posts again to try to recall your moniker because it seemed very familiar grin grin grin

Where have you been, you this man? It has been years!!

Has Jesus finally arrested you or are you still running from Him? smiley
Re: I See No Reason Why I Should Keep On Living by Dorammy(f): 12:59pm On Oct 25, 2018
my dear i think you should read and watch some of this man's teaching. i felt touched when i saw your post and thought i should share. it has helped me at some point too.
i think your problem s spiritual.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUihx0JuYKk&list=PLVRlDIysXT5NuOU3HSXl9l03n-y55tICG&index=2

or do some reading here ...
https://gurudeseyesubai.org/main/negative-energies-surrounding-mortals-pt2/
https://gurudeseyesubai.org/main/?s=sickness&id=m

hope it helps, cos e explained some things about strange sicknesses and about destiny.... why we suffer certain ailments.

LivingDead:
No child. No house. No qualification. No love. No work. No money. No sound health. No business. No strength. Everything about me is zero. I'm a big failure. I didn't/can't accomplish what i was created for. Sleeping more than 12 hours like a big baby is not the life i planned out for myself.

Oh sorrow! Why have you chosen to court me. I long for the nostalgic moments of the past. When i was healthy and exuberant. When my parents finances were moderately okay. When i shone brightly in school. From primary school down to secondary school, then uniben. I was outstanding. Till bad health made me lose out in final year.
Re: I See No Reason Why I Should Keep On Living by Dorammy(f): 1:04pm On Oct 25, 2018
RavenClaw:

i thought so too. i think its spiritual. he should visit https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd4E-EvdwsDQHdcd_BsAdyw/playlists

a lot of materials there, about depression, sickness, marital delays and all. u should try that do.

1 Like

Re: I See No Reason Why I Should Keep On Living by Dorammy(f): 1:20pm On Oct 25, 2018
check this out too. the hidden curses of diseases.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vm-2kLhCzpk&t=13s
Re: I See No Reason Why I Should Keep On Living by bry8ted(m): 2:46pm On Oct 25, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Deceives Girlfriend To Attend His Own Wedding (photo) / Should I Fire Her? / Update: "I Keep Getting Wet For This 20 Years Old Guy My Cousin's Friend"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.