Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,329 members, 7,954,332 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:48 PM

GUYS: It's Pointless Dating A Girl Below 25 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GUYS: It's Pointless Dating A Girl Below 25 (3830 Views)

How Do You Handle Relationship With A Girl Below 22 / Advise To Undergraduate And Guys Below 25. / Don't Click Excerpt U Are Below 25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GUYS: It's Pointless Dating A Girl Below 25 by preshdiva(f): 11:46am On Sep 16, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

"our mothers" were not from this cursed, blind and vain generation

so y'all should cut the BS and desist from using this phrase undecided

Now you're raising another argument. The topic is about young girls not being mature enough to hold stable relationships, hence my analysis. However, if you choose to talk about our present age and its impact on young girls, you're not too far from the truth, but remember that there are good girls, below 25, and in Nigeria, who are married, with children, and have happy homes.

Point is, the environment and age are not necessary determinants of a young girl's ability to have a stable relationship.
Re: GUYS: It's Pointless Dating A Girl Below 25 by izospindle(m): 12:00pm On Sep 16, 2018
they are not more matured oh is the fear of menopause and been an old hag that give them small sense after you marry her she will return to default

1 Like

Re: GUYS: It's Pointless Dating A Girl Below 25 by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 16, 2018
Chubhie:
In a chaotic world of today, A man deserves zero drama and more of serenity and all the peace he can get. 18-28 yet to master their raging hormones and lack the tactical discipline required to stay on course to self discovery.

We know say you be football fan but remember say here na romance section.

Which one be tactical discipline again?
Which tactics be that?

Make I just leave you with emotional discipline

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GUYS: It's Pointless Dating A Girl Below 25 by JERRY1925(m): 12:15pm On Sep 16, 2018
well..the world itself is filled with drama.. well, we the men have failed.. what else do u want the ladies to do?.
Re: GUYS: It's Pointless Dating A Girl Below 25 by Osedagal(f): 12:28pm On Sep 16, 2018
Please I am in need of a legal system that would make me reliant in myself and give me financial freedom . Need someone to put me through.. Thanks
Re: GUYS: It's Pointless Dating A Girl Below 25 by mikkycoins(m): 12:48pm On Sep 16, 2018
preshdiva:
So our mothers that married at age 16-22 have failed marriages? Maturity, I always tell people, is not age bound. There are under 24 ladies who are financially stable and focused. Not every young girl is slaying on Instagram. Some of us have jobs, have goals and are hardworking. I support girls who marry early. There's nothing like having your own home in your youth.
madam,comparing our mothers with girls of these days is an insult.
girls nowadays lack responsibility thats why they are carefree.

1 Like

Re: GUYS: It's Pointless Dating A Girl Below 25 by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 16, 2018
ednut1:
Stop generalising with age. Diff maturity diff ages. Koko if to avoid liablilities ie student, those dat dont work or have a trade
well.. Leeches are another problem. Hardworking advanced women rock jare!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guy Says He's Not A Rapist After Masturbating On Lady's Thighs Against Her Wish / My Boyfriend Told Me To Stop Communicating "For Now" / Regret Ever Taking My Girlfriend To My Church Pastor Whyyyyy Nowwww

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.