Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,401 members, 7,864,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:35 AM

I Had The Chance To Make Her Mine But I Messed It Up "Whats Next?" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had The Chance To Make Her Mine But I Messed It Up "Whats Next?" (2002 Views)

I Messed Up My One Night Stand / I Don't Know Whether I Messed Up. / My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Had The Chance To Make Her Mine But I Messed It Up "Whats Next?" by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 16, 2018
7years:

I know but the suspense was just too much cos my data connection is always on after I first sent her a DM so I was just like make I just talk am say anyhow anyhow cos I even felt she was never going to check her IG forever
I know I bleeped up big time
just thinking about the way out

The way foward is for you to go meet her like a man tell her that you are sorry first,but also it dose not change the fact that you still like her be man enough to do DAT now.

1 Like

Re: I Had The Chance To Make Her Mine But I Messed It Up "Whats Next?" by stacyadams: 11:32am On Sep 16, 2018
7years:

Thanks for your input boss I've tried lotta times to move on but I just find it really difficult am just sure am not obsessed with her like I just love her I can't even explain it
..no worry wetin hold u go soon leave u..kontinu

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Long Distance Relationship Last? / Is 4 Million Naira Enough For Me To Travel / The Benefits Of A Relationship To Men [PICTURES]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.