Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,563 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

I Had The Chance To Make Her Mine But I Messed It Up "Whats Next?" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had The Chance To Make Her Mine But I Messed It Up "Whats Next?" (1987 Views)

I Messed Up My One Night Stand / I Don't Know Whether I Messed Up. / My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had The Chance To Make Her Mine But I Messed It Up "Whats Next?" by 7years: 2:10am On Sep 16, 2018
Hello everyone
straight to the point;
There's this girl I've been crushing for quite some time (8 years back) like we both attended the same church but her parents are loaded so after service her parents are cruising home straight up and that means I never had the chance to talk to her and she's been on my mind for so long all these years she ain't on any social media platform cos I always search for her name regularly I was even trying to negotiate with one of her ex school mate for her contact I was planning to dish out 10k just to have her contact but luckily for me early this year I discovered she's on IG and I felt super awesome I think I even did giveaway for some of my whatsapp contacts and out of excitement I scattered the whole thing like I sent her a DM and after like a month no response in a bid to lift the burden off me I just poured out mind straight up told her everything and she replied few days after saying the whole shii I sent is kinda funny cos she doesn't even know me and I felt she was right cos it makes no sense telling her I love her and expecting a positive response asap so I got her contact and texted her on whatsapp.
The normal ladies gimmick like am gon call you back cos am busy but she won't, she doesn't reply my text on whatsapp any longer that was then BTW but now she blocked me everywhere and she even said no when I requested for a date
Right now I can't even call her cos she blocked me and I can't text her as well cos she just shut me outta her life....
I've met loads of chics am a regular baller but I just like this babe
Guys what do you suggest I do to get her please y'all input will be appreciated.
Re: I Had The Chance To Make Her Mine But I Messed It Up "Whats Next?" by Mercurypanther(m): 2:17am On Sep 16, 2018
I know your type you feel because her father or family is loaded you want to sharply hook her up. After how many years. Young man move on with your life and letter this cup pass you by.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had The Chance To Make Her Mine But I Messed It Up "Whats Next?" by SATOH: 2:32am On Sep 16, 2018
You should have take things slow. You don't just pester ladies like that otherwise you ran the risk of being a nuisance. It's not entirely finished. You can get a new number, compose a long text and apologies to her on the inconvience you've caused her... You have realised your mistakes and would like to make amends this time around. Then onces a while you should be sending her text of greetings, caring and well wishing kind of. Hopefully she would sheath her sword and lower her guard. Do this only if you truly have feelings for her, otherwise it's not worth it. Best of luck.
Re: I Had The Chance To Make Her Mine But I Messed It Up "Whats Next?" by Saff(f): 2:38am On Sep 16, 2018
Error number one

You never let a lady know how much you love her when she's not familiar with you. Ever.

You've lost already. Move on

9 Likes

Re: I Had The Chance To Make Her Mine But I Messed It Up "Whats Next?" by 7years: 2:47am On Sep 16, 2018
Mercurypanther:
I know your type you feel because her father or family is loaded you want to sharply hook her up. After how many years. Young man move on with your life and letter this cup pass you by.
No bruh...
Not trying to make mouth or some sorta shii money ain't the prob for both of us( her family and mine)
I just entered street late
I be one kain butty pikin wey just dey tear face
#Bless up bro and it's incoherent jumping to conclusion like that
Re: I Had The Chance To Make Her Mine But I Messed It Up "Whats Next?" by 7years: 2:51am On Sep 16, 2018
SATOH:
You should have take things slow. You don't just pester ladies like that otherwise you ran the risk of being a nuisance. It's not entirely finished. You can get a new number, compose a long text and apologies to her on the inconvience you've caused her... You have realised your mistakes and would like to make amends this time around. Then onces a while you should be sending her text of greetings, caring and well wishing kind of. Hopefully she would sheath her sword and lower her guard. Do this only if you truly have feelings for her, otherwise it's not worth it. Best of luck.
Baba I get feelings for her seriously but I still feel she's still gonna be feeling like greatest of all time if I do this....Nifemi is naturally proud but I'll still give it a trial tho
Thanks boss
Re: I Had The Chance To Make Her Mine But I Messed It Up "Whats Next?" by 7years: 2:54am On Sep 16, 2018
Saff:
Error number one

You never let a lady know how much you love her when she's not familiar with you. Ever.

You've lost already. Move on
Sis like you don't get this whole thing
like am still hopeful but am desperate to have this chic not like a kinda criminal activity stuff lol. but I can't imagine how I'll feel if this girl is not my bride
Re: I Had The Chance To Make Her Mine But I Messed It Up "Whats Next?" by pacino26(m): 4:13am On Sep 16, 2018
My brother, you're just OBSESSED

There's no love there just an age long fantasy and since you now have something going for you career wise you think there's a chance to hook up. Wake up and move on. 8yrs and you think she's got no guy in her life Funny you o.

I no wan talk but just stay on your lane. You're probably a subject for discuss after s3x as one "chyker" with her man or friends. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Had The Chance To Make Her Mine But I Messed It Up "Whats Next?" by Lexusgs430: 4:16am On Sep 16, 2018
7years:
Hello everyone
straight to the point;
There's this girl I've been crushing for quite some time (8 years back) like we both attended the same church but her parents are loaded so after service her parents are cruising home straight up and that means I never had the chance to talk to her and she's been on my mind for so long all these years she ain't on any social media platform cos I always search for her name regularly I was even trying to negotiate with one of her ex school mate for her contact I was planning to dish out 10k just to have her contact but luckily for me early this year I discovered she's on IG and I felt super awesome I think I even did giveaway for some of my whatsapp contacts and out of excitement I scattered the whole thing like I sent her a DM and after like a month no response in a bid to lift the burden off me I just poured out mind straight up told her everything and she replied few days after saying the whole shii I sent is kinda funny cos she doesn't even know me and I felt she was right cos it makes no sense telling her I love her and expecting a positive response asap so I got her contact and texted her on whatsapp.
The normal ladies gimmick like am gon call you back cos am busy but she won't, she doesn't reply my text on whatsapp any longer that was then BTW but now she blocked me everywhere and she even said no when I requested for a date
Right now I can't even call her cos she blocked me and I can't text her as well cos she just shut me outta her life....
Guys what do you suggest I do to get her please y'all input will be appreciated.

Give her 7 years, she might just come around......
Re: I Had The Chance To Make Her Mine But I Messed It Up "Whats Next?" by Nobody: 4:17am On Sep 16, 2018
7years:
Hello everyone
straight to the point;

You acted so childish, your way of approach was wrong you should have at least strike a friendship with her inside the Church first, OK when you collected her IG contact you should have also introduced your self proper first she would have even ask you to come see her in church so she can know you that where you start the friendship from, so for me nah you fuvk up
Re: I Had The Chance To Make Her Mine But I Messed It Up "Whats Next?" by DaddyNimo(m): 4:27am On Sep 16, 2018
lemme guess you felt now money no be problem, u come go dey do puma with the girl, dey claim u can takia of her, u wanna date her, you love her.... when she doesn't even know u?? you don't even wanna know if she has a bf or not, all ur mind na say money Don dey.... lolzzz. better go find one small girl intimidate with money, dat girl pass your level of reasoning.
Re: I Had The Chance To Make Her Mine But I Messed It Up "Whats Next?" by 7years: 5:23am On Sep 16, 2018
pacino26:
My brother, you're just OBSESSED

There's no love there just an age long fantasy and since you now have something going for you career wise you think there's a chance to hook up. Wake up and move on. 8yrs and you think she's got no guy in her life Funny you o.

I no wan talk but just stay on your lane. You're probably a subject for discuss after s3x as one "chyker" with her man or friends. grin grin grin
Thanks for your input boss I've tried lotta times to move on but I just find it really difficult am just sure am not obsessed with her like I just love her I can't even explain it
Re: I Had The Chance To Make Her Mine But I Messed It Up "Whats Next?" by 7years: 5:26am On Sep 16, 2018
Lexusgs430:

7years?! Bro she's surely gonna be married already then maybe with kids sef
Re: I Had The Chance To Make Her Mine But I Messed It Up "Whats Next?" by pacino26(m): 5:29am On Sep 16, 2018
7years:

Thanks for your input boss I've tried lotta times to move on but I just find it really difficult am just sure am not obsessed with her like I just love her I can't even explain it

If you love something, you let it go. If it returns then it's yours. You're obsessed over her. When you accept this fact, you tell me. Honestly you're not in love
Re: I Had The Chance To Make Her Mine But I Messed It Up "Whats Next?" by 7years: 5:29am On Sep 16, 2018
DaddyNimo:
lemme guess you felt now money no be problem, u come go dey do puma with the girl, dey claim u can takia of her, u wanna date her, you love her.... when she doesn't even know u?? you don't even wanna know if she has a bf or not, all ur mind na say money Don dey.... lolzzz. better go find one small girl intimidate with money, dat girl pass your level of reasoning.
Boss no be intimidation matter it plainly makes no sense to be broke and be chasing girls I just felt like there's nothing holding me back anymore....
baba I no want any small girl o lols
Re: I Had The Chance To Make Her Mine But I Messed It Up "Whats Next?" by pacino26(m): 5:32am On Sep 16, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Sense wii not kii you bruh

1 Like

Re: I Had The Chance To Make Her Mine But I Messed It Up "Whats Next?" by Lexusgs430: 5:35am On Sep 16, 2018
7years:

7years?! Bro she's surely gonna be married already then maybe with kids sef

Then she was not for you......
Re: I Had The Chance To Make Her Mine But I Messed It Up "Whats Next?" by Lexusgs430: 5:35am On Sep 16, 2018
pacino26:

Sense wii not kii you bruh

Oversense dey worry mi.....
Re: I Had The Chance To Make Her Mine But I Messed It Up "Whats Next?" by 7years: 5:41am On Sep 16, 2018
Jesse25:

You acted so childish, your way of approach was wrong you should have at least strike a friendship with her inside the Church first, OK when you collected her IG contact you should have also introduced your self proper first she would have even ask you to come see her in church so she can know you that where you start the friendship from, so for me nah you fuvk up
I know but the suspense was just too much cos my data connection is always on after I first sent her a DM so I was just like make I just talk am say anyhow anyhow cos I even felt she was never going to check her IG forever
I know I bleeped up big time
just thinking about the way out
Re: I Had The Chance To Make Her Mine But I Messed It Up "Whats Next?" by 7years: 5:45am On Sep 16, 2018
pacino26:

If you love something, you let it go. If it returns then it's yours. You're obsessed over her. When you accept this fact, you tell me. Honestly you're not in love
Somehow I feel like am obsessed due to the fact that I don't wanna accept rejection from her
But also I am this dude who don't give up on things like I don't know if this is normal but I don't know how to deal with rejection and failure like I keep on believing anything can happen so I always re-ignite
Re: I Had The Chance To Make Her Mine But I Messed It Up "Whats Next?" by Strahovski1(m): 5:46am On Sep 16, 2018
Childish.

Did you even care to know if she has a boyfriend or even fiance? That she will just follow your "money"? Seriously.

You are to make acquaintance first then make friends then know politely overtime(Not so quickly) if she is available then you build in that direction. Not telling a stranger love stories. Some ladies would just take advantage of you and cheat you then dump you. Be careful.
Re: I Had The Chance To Make Her Mine But I Messed It Up "Whats Next?" by 7years: 5:51am On Sep 16, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Then she was not for you......
Bro I no gree
Practically it's just like a student who was denied admission cos he/she picked the wrong subject combo in jamb like the way I goofed now; Don't you think it's somehow if such student intentionally ignored jamb and expecting to get Bsc after some couple of years without taking another jamb and probably claiming he's not destined to be a graduate...
what will you say about such student??!
Re: I Had The Chance To Make Her Mine But I Messed It Up "Whats Next?" by 7years: 5:54am On Sep 16, 2018
Strahovski1:
Childish.

Did you even care to know if she has a boyfriend or even fiance? That she will just follow your "money"? Seriously.

You are to make acquaintance first then make friends then know politely overtime(Not so quickly) if she is available then you build in that direction. Not telling a stranger love stories. Some ladies would just take advantage of you and cheat you then dump you. Be careful.
I understand bro but no one is above mistake and I know I bleeped up that's why am asking for the way out now
Re: I Had The Chance To Make Her Mine But I Messed It Up "Whats Next?" by Lexusgs430: 6:07am On Sep 16, 2018
7years:

Bro I no gree
Practically it's just like a student who was denied admission cos he/she picked the wrong subject combo in jamb like the way I goofed now; Don't you think it's somehow if such student intentionally ignored jamb and expecting to get Bsc after some couple of years without taking another jamb and probably claiming he's not destined to be a graduate...
what will you say about such student??!

I would tell the student that, university is not for everyone..... Just go learn work......
Re: I Had The Chance To Make Her Mine But I Messed It Up "Whats Next?" by 7years: 6:12am On Sep 16, 2018
Lexusgs430:

I would tell the student that, university is not for everyone..... Just go learn work......
Me I want to hit uni then... Lol
Thanks for the time you dished out BTW.
Re: I Had The Chance To Make Her Mine But I Messed It Up "Whats Next?" by Lexusgs430: 6:40am On Sep 16, 2018
7years:

Me I want to hit uni then... Lol
Thanks for the time you dished out BTW.

This University you want to hit, might just be work. Your University is someone you have not meet yet........
Re: I Had The Chance To Make Her Mine But I Messed It Up "Whats Next?" by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 16, 2018
7years:

Baba I get feelings for her seriously but I still feel she's still gonna be feeling like greatest of all time if I do this....Nifemi is naturally proud but I'll still give it a trial tho
Thanks boss
Free her is she's proud person. I get one girl for my church like that thou I don't know say she be banker but I don free her now.
Re: I Had The Chance To Make Her Mine But I Messed It Up "Whats Next?" by herlarho(m): 8:43am On Sep 16, 2018
your own worst pass my own...

I thank God....
Re: I Had The Chance To Make Her Mine But I Messed It Up "Whats Next?" by Saff(f): 9:04am On Sep 16, 2018
7years:

Sis like you don't get this whole thing
like am still hopeful but am desperate to have this chic not like a kinda criminal activity stuff lol. but I can't imagine how I'll feel if this girl is not my bride
Oga please stop it.
Even if the girl decides to give you a chance eventually, she’ll take full advantage of you because she knows you’re obsessed.

Desperation is the number one killer in relationships. It’s not cute.
Re: I Had The Chance To Make Her Mine But I Messed It Up "Whats Next?" by kenex4ever(m): 9:38am On Sep 16, 2018
7years:

lust
Re: I Had The Chance To Make Her Mine But I Messed It Up "Whats Next?" by DaddyNimo(m): 10:14am On Sep 16, 2018
7years:

Boss no be intimidation matter it plainly makes no sense to be broke and be chasing girls I just felt like there's nothing holding me back anymore....
baba I no want any small girl o lols
follow these steps...
1) if u still go to same church, meet her after service, buy her snacks or a chilled drinks and chat her up.
2) apologise for been too forward, dat you felt she knew she was your crush all these years.
3) tell her via fone or in person to unblock u from what's app and give u anoda chance to restart... say it in a funny way, not a desperate way.
4) when she unblocks u, dont start turning her to your job o, chat her up when you're both less busy, but make sure you're busier Dan her or act like u are.
5) take her out to see a movie, wear a jacket... so u can wrap her with it inside the hall, roll ur hands across her shoulder...id she rest her head on u, then ure 60% inside.
6) if she gives u any rule, she accept to follow them, u can break the rules later she won't beat u.
7) don't tell her your feelings till after you've pecked her and or kissed her....she will be confused at what u guys are and dat will make her fall even more.
cool don't be in a hurry to invite her to your place, but make sure you're complimenting her ass and boobs, make her know you find her sexually attractive, or u risk been friend zoned... chat dirty atimes but not always.
9) invite her over, don't do anything sexual, but make sure ure hands are mistakenly touching her sensitive body parts, again don't fork her on her first visit, unless you just wanna make her ur hoe.
10) she will get home wondering why u didn't attempt to fork her and dat will make her trust coming to your place even more, you're free to fork her on the second visit, days after a long kiss and ask her to be your gf while your dick is stretching her keptus.... she will most likely say "yes baby, oh yes... "
good luck broda.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amaka Dissapointed Me / Help A Brother PLEASEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! / Download. Album The Chemical Brothers No Geography (2019)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.