Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath (35771 Views)

Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath / Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' / Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by gregyboy(m): 5:51pm On Sep 16, 2018
M not a religious person m n atheist...but it obvious absolutely obvious daddy freeze is been paid to criticized christans....n he doesnt know is helping christans straighting there ways as an athesit dadday freeze shouldn't be taken serious no more

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by wittyt98(m): 5:51pm On Sep 16, 2018
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by McCoy662(m): 5:51pm On Sep 16, 2018
Thebabenextdoor:
Freezer, you never see anything. Who ur talk help. Very soon to buy data sef to dey do your online church u no go see money.
Radarada
wishful dreams.... u have been brainwashed beyond redemption. anyways the truth must prevail
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by fykes(m): 5:51pm On Sep 16, 2018
A good case of who the gods want to kill.
Freeze life has been frozen.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by BrokenCock: 5:52pm On Sep 16, 2018
I been no fancy this yellow goat before but I think he is sanitizing christaindom. ''...the true believers will worship in spirit and in truth ''

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:52pm On Sep 16, 2018
EVILFOREST:
Don’t mind them, FREEZE.

I am still wondering what ALMIGHTY GOD, needs my CASH for.
A GOD for that matter, who is known for his DIVINITY, SOVEREIGNTY and SUPREMACY.

When he created this unimaginable world, he didn’t ask for my money, why now everything has been perfectly done......??
What does God need NAIRA or DOLLAR for...??
I am yet to be convinced

It’s an insult to always attach God to Money.
We can impress God but just helping the needy, that’s all.

who gave u d life, job and money...dont let that ur loose tongue attract the wrath of GOD On ur life

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by genkins(m): 5:53pm On Sep 16, 2018
obataokenwa:
Every good Christian will surely know where this man will end.

At last God will still send him to one of the men Of God to deliver and help him.

I see him turning to a mockery soon
Every true Christian knows freeze has refused the mark of the beast.very soon to chop fit be problem but the grace of God will see him through.in Jesus's case he was crucified and most of his disciples beheaded sponsored by the elders of religion that time.
If freeze stops saying the truth,goes to kneel down and get Oyedepo's or adeboye lay hands on him and start preaching their type of gospel,i bet you because of his intelligence, before 2 years he will be driving a rolce royce or Bentley and his MC job will be back

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:53pm On Sep 16, 2018
BrokenCock:
I been no fancy this yellow goat before but I think he is sanitizing christaindom. ''...the true believers will worship in spirit and in truth ''

let him start with himself
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:54pm On Sep 16, 2018
pressplay411:

"He permitted no one to do them wrong;
Yes, He rebuked kings for their sakes,
Saying, “Do not touch My anointed ones,
And do My prophets no harm.”
Psalm 105:14-15

Of a truth, the men of God he bashes don't have to say a word. Heaven fights for them.
While his attacks on some false prophets is legit as they're misleading the people, he has also attacked God's true prophets hence his come-uppance.
That's why it's better not to even criticize any, let God be the judge. Cos how can you genuinely discern who are God's true prophets?

But He's a merciful God.
Freeze needs to genuinely ask God for forgiveness and stop critiquing men of God. Rather if He believes He has a calling, why not teach the people the true way to worship God, in spirit and truth?

God help us all.

Uncle,

That message is for all Christians. Not just pastors, OK?

Everyone in the Church is anointed to do one thing or another. No "dead weight" in the Church.

The problem is that pastors use this scripture to arrogate unlawful power over Church members who are supposed to be their equals (brethren, literally).

I am a Christian, not a pastor, yet no pastor can bamboozle me into making him my father, lord and master.

We are all brothers and sisters. God is the Father of us all.

The Bible asks us to "let brotherly love continue".

Anyone who excludes himself from among brothers by making himself an unquestionable lord and father will answer to God, and probably when it is too late to repent.

I hope pastors will read this and change before it is too late.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by Glink2018(m): 5:54pm On Sep 16, 2018
Keep fighting your shadow....

I know one day you will realize what you are doing...

You can be preaching for God and the interest of his kingdom and most of your fellows are from other religions and some of the are unbelievers.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by Geesaintagape: 5:54pm On Sep 16, 2018
Nigerians and religion again.
There are millions of jobless graduates roaming the street whose wrath is on them.
Mumu people

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by Shookonekilla: 5:55pm On Sep 16, 2018
pressplay411:
]

Of a truth, the men of God he bashes don't have to say a word. Heaven fights for them.
While his attacks on some false prophets is legit as they're misleading the people, he has also attacked God's true prophets hence his come-uppance.
That's why it's better not to even criticize any, let God be the judge. Cos how can you genuinely discern who are God's true prophets?

But He's a merciful God.
Freeze needs to genuinely ask God for forgiveness and stop critiquing men of God. Rather if He believes He has a calling, why not teach the people the true way to worship God, in spirit and truth?

God help us all.

Who are God's true prophets ?

The almighty alpha and Omega

The yesterday, today and tomorrow

The I am that I am
The Abraham Jacob and Isaac

He doesn't need these frauds masquerading as prophets in Nigeria to speak about him

The world testifies to his magnitude

The problem is in Nigerians churches you preach as if God needs man!

God doesn't need man! He can turn billions of grains of sand to men to worship him

We need God !! Stop exhaotimg these criminals ! Adeboye Oyedepo Oyakhilime etc are all criminals

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by domopps(m): 5:56pm On Sep 16, 2018
God is not respecter of any persons .....if he feels he has a call on how to make ppl geniunely worship in truth and holiness he should give it a shot rather than looking for cheap emphaty online thinking some ppl are behind his not getting jobs

The men of God he called thiefs are too busy with other imp things than seeking revenge on his poor sorry ass

If I pay tithe and works for ....cool and if you don't pay as well and it works for you God is still and would forever be God

My candid opinion tho....

Cheers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by pinknipple: 5:56pm On Sep 16, 2018
shocked

Daddy freeze,

More predicaments are on the way, mark my words.

Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by Glink2018(m): 5:56pm On Sep 16, 2018
Berankis:
There is nothing wrong in criticising what is perceived to be 'inappropriate', DaddyFreeze just like any other Nigerian is entitled to his opinions but I feel criticisms can be done without disrepect to personalities.

You said it all.
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by oshe11: 5:57pm On Sep 16, 2018
nazablossom:
Every action has a prize to pay. It's not the wrath of God,but the wrath of Man.

Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 16, 2018
pressplay411:
]

But He's a merciful God.

God help us all.

Lol. You are deep in their web aren't you? Can you tell me how many Sundays in a year you think Mark Zuckerberg actually goes to church or how many times he tithes in a year? Yet he is rich. Blessed by whom?

These people are not men of God. They are scammers. Unless you are planning to join their fold.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by madridsta007(m): 5:58pm On Sep 16, 2018
Metuh:
Did he just talk about mentioning names of companies that blacklisted him and gospel musicians that are beneficiaries of tithing?

I hope this guy have enough money to battle court cases when he eventually get sued?

Nobody should shout Forgiveness when e red for the noisemaker o. grin

You think he will mention any name? He did that for the “likes” and publicity.

He can’t even lie if he wanted to. I’m sure he remembers Kemi and Pastor David of Salvation Ministries well. Lie and you go and answer to the police.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 16, 2018
zeestone99:
When we see sum1 smoking weed or womanizing, we castigate the person, let them know they are sinners, but when we see men of God misleading pple, that's when we remember the Bible said don't judge, leave the judgements for me.. Wht are we Christians like this.
If u are sincere with urself u will understand that nobody is fighting freeze.

Do u want to tell me that all his former clients were Christians?

Do u mean this of his followers online cannot call him to mc their events?

I wonder who the real sheeple is between u who follow freeze and those u call sheeples.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by Tundeobama(m): 6:03pm On Sep 16, 2018
gregyboy:
M not a rekigious person but an atheist...but it obvious absolutely obvious daddy freeze is been paid to criticized christans....n he doesnt know is helping christans straighting there ways as an athesit dadday freeze shouldn't be taken serious no more
As a yoruba Muslim i know this drunken master well assuming na Muslim leader he dey abuse dey for don kill am here tey tey but i wont blame the gentle Christian who don't want to see him around them.The guy even abuse Jesus calling him a drunkered he never for once see a good pastor.i know he is paid to stage his rubbish not knowing nobody can pull a religion down except God himself.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 16, 2018
zeestone99:
When we see sum1 smoking weed or womanizing, we castigate the person, let them know they are sinners, but when we see men of God misleading pple, that's when we remember the Bible said don't judge, leave the judgements for me.. Wht are we Christians like this.

I think the problem with this guy is attacking every man of God that is rich. Yes there are a thousand and one fake men of God but not every Rich man of God is a thief. or are we saying once you are a pastor you have to look wretched and be living a low life?

The problem he has is he believes every Rich man of God is a Scammer. That is where he got it wrong?

So how do you now know the scammers among them.
the truth is you might not know because it is only God that knows who genuinely worships him.

I know a bishop under Oyedepo that had an assignment in Abuja from Ibadan. In the airplane a young man stood up from his seat from behind , walked up to him and said "Sir are you a man of God?" the man said "why did you ask" and the young guy said with a smile " because you look like one" and the pastor said " yes I am a pastor under Bishop Oyedepo" and the young man said "can I have your card ?" and the man of God said "I am a pastor not a business man I don't have a card " to call the long story short the young man collected his number and the following day called and asked for his account details and in minutes 2M went straight into the account. This same guy after a week sent him a jeep. A very close friend and colleague of mine is one of Oyedepos pastors so this story is not a fable.

There are stinkingly Rich Silent ppl in this Nation with Legit business and one of them is Seun Osewa who can dash ppl that kind of money over and over again without feeling it.

Now Out of 180million people which soothsayer can predict I can not get lucky to have just three or four of this kind of ppl in a year. Some might even give more than too 2M . giving a pastor 2M is like an insult to some ppl grin

So when they give these pastors such gifts must they reject it? because they are going to heaven? and after collecting it must they not spend it as they want.
Why must it be that every pastor in designer suit or sleek vehicle is scammer to Nigerians.

There are Lots of fake Pastors and there are lots of genuine ones .

Freeze is wrong in his approach.

that's my take.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by RALPHOW(m): 6:10pm On Sep 16, 2018
Leprosy is the end result of Marian that talk against Moses.
I am the Lord I change not.
Expect the worse very soon, thank God you still have money to buy data.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by stankezzy: 6:11pm On Sep 16, 2018
This daddy freezer is a big fool , God has started dealing with him and he turns it around to accuse men of God , this country is 50% christian , 40% muslims and 10% traditional worshipers plus smaller religions , so this fool is telling us that men of God can control the muslim population and other religions, if even the muslims and 10% of other regions refused to give him work it openly shows that God's hands are at work against him because I know that muslims will never allow christians to control them,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 16, 2018
Berankis:
There is nothing wrong in criticising what is perceived to be 'inappropriate', DaddyFreeze just like any other Nigerian is entitled to his opinions but I feel criticisms can be done without disrepect to personalities.

I think the problem with this guy is attacking every man of God that is rich. Yes there are a thousand and one fake men of God but not every Rich man of God is a thief. or are we saying once you are a pastor you have to look wretched and be living a low life?

The problem he has is he believes every Rich man of God is a Scammer. That is where he got it wrong?

So how do you now know the scammers among them.
the truth is you might not know because it is only God that knows who genuinely worships him.

I know a bishop under Oyedepo that had an assignment in Abuja from Ibadan. In the airplane a young man stood up from his seat from behind , walked up to him and said "Sir are you a man of God?" the man said "why did you ask" and the young guy said with a smile " because you look like one" and the pastor said " yes I am a pastor under Bishop Oyedepo" and the young man said "can I have your card ?" and the man of God said "I am a pastor not a business man I don't have a card " to call the long story short the young man collected his number and the following day called and asked for his account details and in minutes 2M went straight into the account. This same guy after a week sent him a jeep. A very close friend and colleague of mine is one of Oyedepos pastors so this story is not a fable.

There are stinkingly Rich Silent ppl in this Nation with Legit business and one of them is Seun Osewa who can dash ppl that kind of money over and over again without feeling it.

Now Out of 180million people which soothsayer can predict I can not get lucky to have just three or four of this kind of ppl in a year. Some might even give more than too 2M . giving a pastor 2M is like an insult to some ppl grin

So when they give these pastors such gifts must they reject it? because they are going to heaven? and after collecting it must they not spend it as they want.
Why must it be that every pastor in designer suit or sleek vehicle is scammer to Nigerians.

There are Lots of fake Pastors and there are lots of genuine ones .

Freeze is wrong in his approach.

that's my take.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:14pm On Sep 16, 2018
Leke is going to inherit a blue chip company cheesy
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 16, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:

who gave u d life, job and money...dont let that ur loose tongue attract the wrath of GOD On ur life
Since GOD gave me life, I should pay him back with MONEY.
I think you are the one insulting GOD by thinking you can pay for all he has done for you, with Money.
U also think Money should be paid regularly to sustain the LIFE he gave to you.
U need to wash your eyes.
GOD can never be interested in CASH.
He can only position you to help specific people.
Try and have a rethink.

Some of us here don’t just swallow THRASH.
We have brains which should yield SENSE.
Thank You
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by Ugosample(m): 6:14pm On Sep 16, 2018
zeestone99:

don't mind them
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by stankezzy: 6:15pm On Sep 16, 2018
kingkakaone:

If u are sincere with urself u will understand that nobody is fighting freeze.

Do u want to tell me that all his former clients were Christians?

Do u mean this of his followers online cannot call him to mc their events?

I wonder who the real sheeple is between u who follow freeze and those u call sheeples.
thank you my brother , God is really dealing with him

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by AkpaMgbor(m): 6:17pm On Sep 16, 2018
zeestone99:
You Christians are the most gullible set of people on this God given earth! You claim to be a Christian but you can't see that freeze does not attack pastor's alone, he attacks virtually everything about the church and faith..the pastors were his initial gimmick and some people were cool with it..but now he has begun to show his real intentions by attacking the entire christendom..

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by NairaMaster1(m): 6:17pm On Sep 16, 2018
Mrop:
Free the sheeple originator daddy freeze who said he didn't have any job he is doing now due to what he has being preaching on social media is at it again.

He said some people think its the wrath of God that is upon him for not getting a job to do, it the work of some religious mafia. Read what he wrote below

Do you agree with him?

News source ; http://www.praizenews.com/not-god-wrath-attacked-religious-mafia-daddy-freeze-cries/

But he said every realm.

So the mafia is omnipresent?
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by jaxxy(m): 6:19pm On Sep 16, 2018
nelronaldo:
You can't fight the church and expect christians to share a stage with you.

Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? 2 cor. 6:14

The church blacklisting him is quite a wicked act if u ask me. Like a gang up or smtn which is wrong. Too wrongs cannot make a right. Use Good to conquer evil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anglican Church Bans Use Of Brochure, Asoebi At Funerals / Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin / The Real Reason Why God Prohibits Women Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.