Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,650 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:54 AM

Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath (36007 Views)

Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath / Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' / Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by Chubhie: 10:29pm On Sep 17, 2018
chiteny:

Are you in any way in agreement with what he is doing? Are you saying he is saying the truth?

If yes, why the warning not to speak the truth loud. Remember, it only takes good men to be silent for evil to prevail.
I remain a neutral observer in the madness and comedy currently ongoing in Niger-Area.
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by Propheticdavid: 7:25am On Jun 11, 2021
Freezer, you never see anything. Who ur talk help. Very soon to buy data sef to dey do your online church u no go see money.
Radarada
who deceived you that a church is money spinning avenue..well its not your fault, your role model pastors failed in that respect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olayide Bakare Celebrates 60th Birthday (photos) / Ada Jesus' Mother Rejects Prophet Odumeje's N1 Million Gift To Ada Jesus (Video) / Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.