Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath (35770 Views)

Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath / Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' / Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by nazablossom(f): 7:52pm On Sep 16, 2018
[quote author=oshe11 post=71254850][/quote] oshe wetin happen na, hope I'm safe grin
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by nwakaibeya1: 7:57pm On Sep 16, 2018
Soul wining for Jesus Christ remains the ultimate but how many people are won and protected and given PEACE &POWER as Jesus Christ commands and not to subject people to so called deliverance often and on with suffering at night vigils and fasting like Fridays and all set program upon programmes# why?

JesusChrist said my PEACE I give unto you and come I will give you rest it means ones you come in contact with Jesus Christ or whosoever brings you to Jesus Christ you must exercise supreme SPIRITUAL authority over all forms of Evil powers and wickedness and his light begins to shine on you which means becoming a new creature/BORNAGAIN but how many human beings operate in the above mentioned authority and power of Jesus Christ when you win them for JESUS CHRIST? And that's why we told those who care to listen that power as of old has come back and its test and see the new thing about Jesus Christ and his miracles which many see as UNBELIEVABLE when we speak what they have never heard before and we authoritatively speak as Jesus Christ has now commanded # The Era of church talking is over We are not talking about church doctrine and tradition of men we are talking about the kingdom of JESUS CHRIST that has come back to the earth just like he came before and many human beings never agreed he has come and that he was the Messiah the same thing is repeated now and as we speak so many who claim to know GOD and even the Jesus Christ would never agree because they feel this is not the right way he should comeback but as we said we also are very capable to prove it to whosoever cares to challenge the truth and revelation spiritually because human beings love proves a lot and even when it is proved would they agree and follow because even Jesus Christ proved himself when he came before and how many teachers of law and so called pastors and prophets then fell in line and followed him when he came before and that's why we don't beg human being to accept like you do in begging people to be born again and come to think of it, how indeed Do you beg someone to worship GOD his creator if indeed he knows he was created by GOD? And that's why Jesus Christ said it clearly in Mathew 11,28 that I have come to save those who are tired of carrying heavy evil loads and not for every one and that's why we told you that the kingdom of JESUS CHRIST is never for everyone and that evil marine occult hidden world rules&many claiming TO know or dont know and contending with GOD and JESUS CHRIST have roots and power from there and pretend before spiritually blind humans and that's the people we call human chameleons,THE NIGHT PEOPLE who pretend to be doing miracles from Jesus Christ where as they don't know him nor know that his kingdom has comeback but the truth&revelation remains that those can never pretend to us never will it be and not to us with UNBELIEVABLE POWER AND THE LIGHT AND THE MANTLE AND THE POWER THAT BE which you are free to check and confirm the source after all and if someone speaks and say you are free to confront and confirm what he has spoken it means that what he has spoken is never a joking matter?why not be WISE YOU HUMAN BEINGS OF THE WORLD no wonder Jesus Christ said here in Acts 28, 26-27 they have ear but cannot hear and they have eyes but cannot see the time has come for human beings of the world to know the hot truth and be wise that many claiming to know Jesus Christ don't know him at all and they are just using his name to make merchandise of their bellies and human beings LOVE those deciets,even with suffering and smilling and no peace and can't sleep at night ? WHY? John 6,60-68

Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by olufemi7onifade: 8:06pm On Sep 16, 2018
Dear Daddy Freeze,

The reason dt u don't get MC Jobs are because of ur scandalous life style dt has to do with impregnating someone else's wife. These has really affected ur great personality & character.

An MC (Master of Ceremony) is a face of ceremony, a role model, an ambassedor, someone dt attracts people positively which u are not. Someone that talks & bring Joy.

Who do u think will invite u to come & MC for him? Which family will let u in their event, Which client/Brand/company will patronize u?

This is not Europe or America, Africans take these things seriously, if it is in those days, u would have been banished from d Land not to talk of giving u MC job.

Every other reasons are coverups & distractions at it's Zenith.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by Kingspin(m): 8:07pm On Sep 16, 2018
I can never show pity on you, Freeze which is what you are looking for

For Mc go to Kano.
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by GIFTD: 8:07pm On Sep 16, 2018
[quote author=babajeje123 post=71254652]This guy is a nuisance. Go and do Uber if you no get work.[/quote yet every action has a reaction, he never reach to take that action see now he already crying when the reaction never even started and he cannot do the Uber job because he never reach. That's foolhardy of him next time know ur mates and never make the mistake of challenging those higher than u because if they so wish u go hear am.
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by pressplay411(m): 8:12pm On Sep 16, 2018
Ioannes:

This is so funny.

A Jew that believes in Jesus Christ? That would be a first.

Lol, they're several of them. I was intrigued as well. But truly, they're the ones called Remnants, we, the non-jews are the Gentiles.

There's so much I am not at liberty to share, so as to avoid argument or misleading anyone.
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by oshe11: 8:18pm On Sep 16, 2018
nazablossom:
oshe wetin happen na, hope I'm safe grin
lol.....

Small.....

U be Freeze Sheeple ba?

Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 16, 2018
Freeze is simply stupid and has no one to rein him in.

There are certain fights you know you can't win, so why get involved?
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by Neminc: 8:35pm On Sep 16, 2018
They won't see this clown and warn him now o, when one pastor decides to take him up legally now, people will start shouting about Christian forgiveness up and down. This is how Kemi olunloyo was running her mouth all over the place till her cup full and people started saying the pastor should have forgiven her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by maasoap(m): 8:53pm On Sep 16, 2018
pressplay411:
]

"He permitted no one to do them wrong;
Yes, He rebuked kings for their sakes,
Saying, “Do not touch My anointed ones,
And do My prophets no harm.”
Psalm 105:14-15

Of a truth, the men of God he bashes don't have to say a word. Heaven fights for them.
While his attacks on some false prophets is legit as they're misleading the people, he has also attacked God's true prophets hence his come-uppance.
That's why it's better not to even criticize any, let God be the judge. Cos how can you genuinely discern who are God's true prophets?

But He's a merciful God.
Freeze needs to genuinely ask God for forgiveness and stop critiquing men of God. Rather if He believes He has a calling, why not teach the people the true way to worship God, in spirit and truth?

God help us all.

Common, you meant to say that he should stop speaking the truth about thievery pastors.
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by pressplay411(m): 8:59pm On Sep 16, 2018
elyna:

emancipate yourself from mental slavery.
enjoy your evening.

Perhaps if you checked my threads you'll find out that not too long ago, I was an atheist just like you.
I believed I was superior to religion.
I believed in the power of my mind, positive mental attitude, etc.

An atheist truly is superior to religion (in a way)
But after Atheism (Apostasy) the next phase should be to become a Proselyte of the Way of Truth ( Following Christ). Not to practise Christianity as a Religion but as a Lifestyle, a personal intimacy. Knowing God through Christ by daily cummunion with the Holy Spirit.

I wish I could share more.
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by nelronaldo(m): 9:19pm On Sep 16, 2018
jaxxy:

The church blacklisting him is quite a wicked act if u ask me. Like a gang up or smtn which is wrong. Too wrongs cannot make a right. Use Good to conquer evil.
I don't even believe the church blacklisted him. Personally, i won't hire a controversial MC to anchor my event.
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:55pm On Sep 16, 2018
EVILFOREST:

Since GOD gave me life, I should pay him back with MONEY.
I think you are the one insulting GOD by thinking you can pay for all he has done for you, with Money.
U also think Money should be paid regularly to sustain the LIFE he gave to you.
U need to wash your eyes.
GOD can never be interested in CASH.
He can only position you to help specific people.
Try and have a rethink.

Some of us here don’t just swallow THRASH.
We have brains which should yield SENSE.
Thank You
congratulations on inviting d Spirit of Death in to ur life,don't blame anyone but urself for the choice u av taken dis evening
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by nazablossom(f): 10:00pm On Sep 16, 2018
oshe11:
lol.....

Small.....

U be Freeze Sheeple ba?
I'm not anybody's sheeple but I like the way he's exposing Yahoo pastors.
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by tintingz(m): 10:17pm On Sep 16, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:

who gave u d life, job and money...dont let that ur loose tongue attract the wrath of GOD On ur life
There are over millions of religious people suffering, your God should do something about them or is it the wrath of God? Which God? Zeus?
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by oshe11: 10:18pm On Sep 16, 2018
nazablossom:
I'm not anybody's sheeple but I like the way he's exposing Yahoo pastors.
Hmmmm.....

Ok ma'am

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by gr8tone: 11:03pm On Sep 16, 2018
This should be another attempt to blacklist some people
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by gr8tone: 11:05pm On Sep 16, 2018
Freeze never see anything yet until he repent
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by doyinbaby(f): 11:19pm On Sep 16, 2018
Freeze matter pass tithing .... many things he has said makes me believe he is an enemy of the church
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by Anas09: 11:34pm On Sep 16, 2018
The man says he hasn't gotten any MC job since 2yrs now. But the question shd be, when did he launch his Freethesheeple agenda? Has it been up to two years?

And, when did he loose his job with CoolFM?

Could it be that this guy has been damaged redundant goods but tried to use the public to get publicity by attacking the Church believing this is an era where people turn away from church, thereby bounce back?

i'm wondering why all the entertainment houses who are mostly irreligious haven't been calling this guy for jobs since two years ago.

Again, he has forgetten that he divorce his wife and conspired to breaking another man's home and took the woman. All his preaching never went to redemption, nothing like Yahoo boys stop, politicians Jesus Love you. Ritualists stop and repent.

He jusrified his adultery but only saw tithe paying as sin.

He is far senior to David Oyedepo Junior, yet when men are called to stand, Freeze won't stand along side David jr.

If Christians will not hire him. the non Christians shd.
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by ikorodureporta: 5:56am On Sep 17, 2018
#CULT bolded i stand with freeze!
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by sshyne(m): 6:45am On Sep 17, 2018
pressplay411:
]

"He permitted no one to do them wrong;
Yes, He rebuked kings for their sakes,
Saying, “Do not touch My anointed ones,
And do My prophets no harm.”
Psalm 105:14-15

Of a truth, the men of God he bashes don't have to say a word. Heaven fights for them.
While his attacks on some false prophets is legit as they're misleading the people, he has also attacked God's true prophets hence his come-uppance.
That's why it's better not to even criticize any, let God be the judge. Cos how can you genuinely discern who are God's true prophets?

But He's a merciful God.
Freeze needs to genuinely ask God for forgiveness and stop critiquing men of God. Rather if He believes He has a calling, why not teach the people the true way to worship God, in spirit and truth?

God help us all.
Am sure you have never heard any of daddy freeze messages. They are not men of God.
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by Anas09: 7:43am On Sep 17, 2018
babajeje123:
This guy is a nuisance. Go and do Uber if you no get work.
Believe your Daddy G.O Freeze that the pastors are not men of abi? How did you get to this conclusion?

Well, they are not men of God and he is, so let him call on his God to fight for him nau. Abi una God no big pass these men.

Curse is a man who insults his father. Pa Adeboye didn't need to even pray or call anyone. Freeze opened his mouth to haul personal insults on a grandfather because of cheap popularity. You his fans shd help out and give him jobs kwa.
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by pressplay411(m): 11:11am On Sep 17, 2018
sshyne:

Am sure you have never heard any of daddy freeze messages. They are not men of God.

You're "sure" of your assumption? What you know absolutely nothing about?
Communication builds better when we ask questions instead of make conclusions and forming opinions without facts.
That said, I was a radio/media addict. Need I say more?
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by genkins(m): 12:00pm On Sep 17, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:

congratulations on inviting d Spirit of Death in to ur life,don't blame anyone but urself for the choice u av taken dis evening
Are you for real?smh.i give up
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by Boss13: 1:24pm On Sep 17, 2018
Interesting comments. Based on what I have read, many Nigerians are not Christians, but churchgoers. A Christian should know his/her bible very well and model his/her life like that of Christ.

If Jesus come to Nigeria now, he would be worse than Freeze and Nigerians will crucify him again. What is the difference between what the GOs are currently doing to what the Pharisees and teachers of the temple did during Jesus time - no difference at all. Take your time to ponder on this and because Jesus was obstructing their normal business, he was crucified.

Study your Bible and stop worshipping men who have sold their souls for material things. God is not interested in your money. Jesus consistently said - give to the poor. If you must follow me, sell your belongings and give it to the poor. Jesus did not say, give to the temple or church, he said - give to the poor.

Wake up

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 17, 2018
Soon the oppression will reach it's peak and that beautiful lady with charming smile now will be snatched away from him living him with nothing, i tried to warn him but he was so full of arrogance. The first time i noticed what he's just making noise all about now was 1994. There's just one single religious group that's following Jesus, every other belongs to the devil! Satan, his demons and their human agents have watched him closely and noticed that he loves living BIG so that's the weapon they'll use against him(Matthew 19:21)until he goes back and bow to the gods in disguise then swallow all his vomits since he has been insulting and ridiculing them on social media. Jesus Christ is the TRUTH and He commanded His own followers to go and meet people PRIVATELY in their homes. Matthew 10:16,Luke 10:5 So that these agents of darkness won't mark your face and place a secret IDENTIFICATION mark on you but Daddy Freeze thought he could blow it open on social media with his face known all over the place.My advice for him is to start farming or trading because now is the time for him to know the secret and REAL meaning of "666". Revelations 13:16-18

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by nonhuman(m): 2:58pm On Sep 17, 2018
I am a devoted Christian, but the stupidness and senselessness of some Christians are irridimable,
they have so been brain washed that God has gone far far from them the more and they keep languishing in ignorance, most of these pastors are scammers, And God is far from them
the devil is the one filling the church of today, pending the second coming of my lord Jesus Christ.

tithers and receivers of tithe in Nigeria shall go to hell
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by chiteny(m): 5:29pm On Sep 17, 2018
Chubhie:
Freeze underestimated the true nature of power wielded by these gods of men. These demi gods have sons and daughters strategically positioned in every strata of society who are ever loyal and willing to return a favor to Big daddy.

Freeze is currently likened as one who goes on the streets screaming kill me. There's always someone willing to oblige him.

I once told him never to make himself the poster child of this campaign cos the cabal would readily crush him if they so wish. I think they are bidding their time with him.

Are you in any way in agreement with what he is doing? Are you saying he is saying the truth?

If yes, why the warning not to speak the truth loud. Remember, it only takes good men to be silent for evil to prevail.
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by argob44(f): 6:51pm On Sep 17, 2018
You can't fight against the church and stand - Rotimi Akeem tells Daddy Freeze
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by adelee777: 8:34pm On Sep 17, 2018
babajeje123:
This guy is a nuisance. Go and do Uber if you no get work.
The way ''Christians'' react to this guy always makes it like he is saying the truth. Pained expressions, curses and all that. Like he is spoiling business or something.
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by babajeje123(m): 9:08pm On Sep 17, 2018
adelee777:

The way ''Christians'' react to this guy always makes it like he is saying the truth. Pained expressions, curses and all that. Like he is spoiling business or something.

Please, give him a job if you have or invite him to come and MC for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anglican Church Bans Use Of Brochure, Asoebi At Funerals / Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin / The Real Reason Why God Prohibits Women Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.