Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath (35758 Views)

Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath / Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' / Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by eyinjuege: 6:21pm On Sep 16, 2018
Is it by force to work with you? How can you expect the same people you criticise for whatever reason to invite you to come and do MC at their program?
Or is it only tithing Christians you work with that need MC for occasions?
Why not go and hustle like other MCs for jobs?
Dangote did his daughter's wedding, many other top non tithing dignitaries did theirs, they also didnt call you.
Maybe you're not funny enough? If people find you naturally funny, they will definitely patronize you. Even Bob risky is getting jobs. Ali baba gets jobs wella, and I don't think he tithes either.
Step up your MC skills, and you will see the difference. Do free MC jobs for events, and if you're good enough they will chase you with money.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by shekauvsbuhari: 6:24pm On Sep 16, 2018
BrokenCock:
I been no fancy this yellow goat before but I think he is sanitizing christaindom. ''...the true believers will worship in spirit and in truth ''
In what way is he sanitising christendom? By abusing men whose children are older than him bcs he has views dt differ from theirs? He should just have preached his message without descending to name-calling and insults. I would then have taken him serious.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by AkpaMgbor(m): 6:25pm On Sep 16, 2018
genkins:

Every true Christian knows freeze has refused the mark of the beast.very soon to chop fit be problem but the grace of God will see him through.in Jesus's case he was crucified and most of his disciples beheaded sponsored by the elders of religion that time.
If freeze stops saying the truth,goes to kneel down and get Oyedepo's or adeboye lay hands on him and start preaching their type of gospel,i bet you because of his intelligence, before 2 years he will be driving a rolce royce or Bentley and his MC job will be back
Refused the mark of the beast indeed! grin...do you even know the most important role of a Christian? Spreading the gospel...preaching that Christ is the messiah and that through him your sins can be forgiven...how many times have you seen freeze doing that on media? How many times have you seen him going about for soul winning? Instead he looks for every avenue to make Christians to doubt their faith and the church entirely..he makes people to lose the urge to go to church..he makes alot of christians to see shadows that are not really there...even Christ had a betrayer in his fold but that didn't stop him from doing his primary assignment did it? Think you Christians think!

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 16, 2018
That is Africa for you.
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by semyman: 6:33pm On Sep 16, 2018
Daddy Freeze you will spit and trample on the grave of these fraudsters, their days are numbered. Don't give up, all their supporters are equally doomed for feeding on the innocents and molesting the gullibles. Their judgement is around the corner, argue with your ancestors
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 16, 2018
Chubhie:
Freeze underestimated the true nature of power wielded by these gods of men. These demi gods have sons and daughters strategically positioned in every strata of society who are ever loyal and willing to return a favor to Big daddy.

Freeze is currently likened as one who goes on the streets screaming kill me. There's always someone willing to oblige him.

I once told him never to make himself the poster child of this campaign cos the cabal would readily crush him if they so wish. I think they are bidding their time with him.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by zeestone99(m): 6:35pm On Sep 16, 2018
kingkakaone:

If u are sincere with urself u will understand that nobody is fighting freeze.

Do u want to tell me that all his former clients were Christians?

Do u mean this of his followers online cannot call him to mc their events?

I wonder who the real sheeple is between u who follow freeze and those u call sheeples.

Actually my comment has notin 2 do wit freeze or sheeple or wateva u call it, it is a general statement, forget freeze n reason d tin again.
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by eyinjuege: 6:37pm On Sep 16, 2018
jaxxy:

The church blacklisting him is quite a wicked act if u ask me. Like a gang up or smtn which is wrong. Too wrongs cannot make a right. Use Good to conquer evil.

If you're given the choice to pick 3 MCs to compere 3 different events you are hosting (All expenses paid), in all honesty will you pick daddy Freeze amongst your choice?
Will his name even come to your head?
I personally have never found him funny, even before he started his movement. I've always found him boring on his radio show, and until he started racking up controversies first with his wife, and then with men of God, he wasn't really someone anyone would remember

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by Amberon: 6:39pm On Sep 16, 2018
How does that stop Christianity?
Geesaintagape:
Nigerians and religion again.
There are millions of jobless graduates roaming the street whose wrath is on them.
Mumu people
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by soundforce: 6:46pm On Sep 16, 2018
You are jobless yet you run down your helpers with your stupidity. You wanted men's applause n got it but now you suffer the result alone. You are not even worthy to be employed by those who you criticise. Daddy freeze BIG DADDY FROZE YOUR DOORS

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by pressplay411(m): 6:46pm On Sep 16, 2018
Dottore:

So all the jobless people in the world are suffering God's wrath

Unfortunately, they never learn.
May God in His infinite mercy, Forgive us all in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by Bizibi(m): 6:48pm On Sep 16, 2018
We know there are many fake pastors in this era but Christians need to be observant......and it is even in the bible concerning fake men of God who think of their belly.
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by jaxxy(m): 6:49pm On Sep 16, 2018
eyinjuege:

If you're given the choice to pick 3 MCs to compere 3 different events you are hosting (All expenses paid), in all honesty will you pick daddy Freeze amongst your choice?
Will his name even come to your head?
I personally have never found him funny, even before he started his movement. I've always found him boring on his radio show, and until he started racking up controversies first with his wife, and then with men of God, he wasn't really someone anyone would remember

I actually like freeze as an mc (as a person I can’t say yet)he’s eloquent and funny at smtme very smart. I’ve noticed this since his cool Fm days b4 these controversies. Maybe cos I like blunt people to sm extent.

If what he claims is true the churches involved are wrong unless they feel freeze is saying the truth or they have smtn to hide. The church shud lead in love not hate. If freeze is wrong why not clear or counter the issues with suitable scriptures.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by kyaagbanairaland(m): 6:51pm On Sep 16, 2018
Daddy Freeze is not under any spiritual attack from God for speaking against Nigerian pastors. Americans criticize pastors more than him yet they are living better than us. UK has once banned Bishop Oyedepo from entering the UK and that has never stopped them from progressing.
I will never publicly criticize or insult a Nigerian pastor but it is important we know that Daddy Freeze is not under any spiritual attack by God for speaking against Nigerian pastors.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by ollah2: 6:52pm On Sep 16, 2018
tamethem:

I think the problem with this guy is attacking every man of God that is rich. Yes there are a thousand and one fake men of God but not every Rich man of God is a thief. or are we saying once you are a pastor you have to look wretched?

The problem he has is he believes every Rich man of God is a Scammer. That is where he got it wrong?

So do you now know the scammers among them. you might not know because it is only God that knows who genuinely worships him.

I know a bishop under Oyedepo that had an assignment in Abuja from Ibadan. In the airplane a young man stood up from his seat from behind , walked up to him and said "Sir are you a man of God?" the man said "why did you ask" and the young guy said with a smile " because you look like one" and the pastor said " yes I am a pastor under Bishop Oyedepo" and the yound man said "can I have your card ?" and the said "I am a pastor not a business man I don't have a card " to call the long story short the young man collected his number and following day asked called and asked for his account details and in minutes 2M went straight into the account. This same guy after a week sent him a jeep. A very close friend and colleague of mine is one Oyedepos pastors so this story is not a fable.

There are stinkingly Silent Rich ppl in this Nation with Legit business and one of them is Seun Osewa who can dash ppl that kind of money over and over again without feeling it.

So when they give these pastors such gifts must they reject it? because they are going to heaven? and after collecting it must they not spend it as they want.
Why must it be that every pastor in designer suit or sleek vehicle is scammer to Nigerians.

There are Lots of fake Pastors and there are lots of genuine ones .

Freeze is wrong in his approach.

that's my take.

Have you asked yourself why Nigeria has the highest number of pastors in the world? Nigeria is also the country wirh the highest number of churches, perhaps God can only dial Nigeria numbers.

What you said about the pastor can happen to even a traditionalist. Does that mean his God is the most superior?

Freeze isn't attacking every Man In suit, he attacks thieves who eventually can't counter him with biblical verses to prove him wrong. There are thousand pastors but he has only mentioned a few and he often uploads their videos before hitting them hard.

Regarding gift, you don't have to collect every gift or perhaps collect them and give those in need or charity homes. It's in Nigeria a pastors flys three private jets and his members don't see a problem with them. Pope, flys commercial and takes public transport. Are the pastors bigger than pope? Government had to stop him from buying the fourth one? Do you know the cost of fueling one? Maintaining one? Packing one? Et.c
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by farem: 6:52pm On Sep 16, 2018
EVILFOREST:
Don’t mind them, FREEZE.

I am still wondering what ALMIGHTY GOD, needs my CASH for.
A GOD for that matter, who is known for his DIVINITY, SOVEREIGNTY and SUPREMACY.

When he created this unimaginable world, he didn’t ask for my money, why now everything has been perfectly done......??
What does God need NAIRA or DOLLAR for...??
I am yet to be convinced

It’s an insult to always attach God to Money.
We can impress God but just helping the needy, that’s all.

You have not also asked why God wants to gain when he said thou shalt not steal? Na hin property?
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by BrokenCock: 6:53pm On Sep 16, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:

let him start with himself
he is a nobody so he cannot start with nobody. He has to start with somebody
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by BrokenCock: 6:54pm On Sep 16, 2018
shekauvsbuhari:
In what way is he sanitising christendom? By abusing men whose children are older than him bcs he has views dt differ from theirs? He should just have preached his message without descending to name-calling and insults. I would then have taken him serious.
it's only God that can judge him well.
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by sigiyaya(m): 6:56pm On Sep 16, 2018
pressplay411:
]

"He permitted no one to do them wrong;
Yes, He rebuked kings for their sakes,
Saying, “Do not touch My anointed ones,
And do My prophets no harm.”
Psalm 105:14-15

Of a truth, the men of God he bashes don't have to say a word. Heaven fights for them.
While his attacks on some false prophets is legit as they're misleading the people, he has also attacked God's true prophets hence his come-uppance.
That's why it's better not to even criticize any, let God be the judge. Cos how can you genuinely discern who are God's true prophets?

But He's a merciful God.
Freeze needs to genuinely ask God for forgiveness and stop critiquing men of God. Rather if He believes He has a calling, why not teach the people the true way to worship God, in spirit and truth?

God help us all.
Don't be deceived 99% of your Nigerian men of God are all criminals, there is no difference between them and our politicians, it might interest you to know that God is not religious so don't be deceived by all these religious criminals that are everywhere in Nigeria especially the Daddy GOs, pastors and the Imams, these people don't know God. Nigeria wouldn't have been the way it is presently if 5% of them truly know God. It was the God of some of these men of god that Buhari will be the Messiah and the same God also told some of them that EGJ will win the 2015 general election.
One Apostle even said that his own God told him that PDP will win the 2018 Guber election in Ekiti because Gov.Fayose helped him when he had a problem with the DSS grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by Jman06(m): 6:56pm On Sep 16, 2018
This is why I would rather pretend like i believe in the sky daddy. It's about survival. Nigerians are the most hypocritically closed minded people on earth.

Many are in church today not because they believe that god exists but just to socialize and look out for business opportunities, contracts, partners, jobs etc. Deep down they don't believe the hogwash. When such people give tithe or make donations in church, they do it because of what they stand to gain from the church business.

I think that is how to adapt in a closed minded society like Nigeria until one finds himself or herself in better climes where open mindedness is the order.

So, Freeze shouldn't bother himself trying to enlighten those that have refused to use their senses. He should rather open a church and join in the scam.
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by farem: 6:57pm On Sep 16, 2018
Chubhie:
Freeze underestimated the true nature of power wielded by these gods of men. These demi gods have sons and daughters strategically positioned in every strata of society who are ever loyal and willing to return a favor to Big daddy.

Freeze is currently likened as one who goes on the streets screaming kill me. There's always someone willing to oblige him.

I once told him never to make himself the poster child of this campaign cos the cabal would readily crush him if they so wish. I think they are bidding their time with him.

My question to you goaties I'd this: where is your prosperity for not paying tithes to use to give jobs to your daddy freezer?

Where are the corporations and companies run and owned by atheists, unbelievers, non-tithers?
Is it true that you're truly cursed?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by Amberon: 7:00pm On Sep 16, 2018
And I guess you're smarter than God who introduced tithing, right? Look, remember the foolishness of God is the wiseness of man. It may seem not to make any sense but that is the reality. Tithes mustn't be paid in money, it can be done through other means. There are so many things our human minds are limited to that we can never grasp due to our carnality. An example is this, ask yourself, why did Jesus have to come down to earth to die for our sins?? Why didn't God just speak everything into being? Why did God have to make clay with saliva and mud to heal the blind man when he could've just said "be healed"?? Why did He place the tree of the knowledge of good and evil in the garden of Eden if he knew from the onset that they would eat it?? Why were we born if we're going to die?

Can you answer the above questions?
My point is this, Christianity is too broad and we can't know why God does everything he does including tithing so if you're going to question it, then you might as well ask him why he created us in the first place.
EVILFOREST:

Since GOD gave me life, I should pay him back with MONEY.
I think you are the one insulting GOD by thinking you can pay for all he has done for you, with Money.
U also think Money should be paid regularly to sustain the LIFE he gave to you.
U need to wash your eyes.
GOD can never be interested in CASH.
He can only position you to help specific people.
Try and have a rethink.

Some of us here don’t just swallow THRASH.
We have brains which should yield SENSE.
Thank You

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by Chubhie: 7:11pm On Sep 16, 2018
farem:

My question to you goaties I'd this: where is your prosperity for not paying tithes to use to give jobs to your daddy freezer?

Where are the corporations and companies run and owned by atheists, unbelievers, non-tithers?
Is it true that you're truly cursed?
What about love Bro? I share humanity with you and refuse religion or daddy Go to put us asunder.
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by engrelvis(m): 7:12pm On Sep 16, 2018
I just dey pity dis daddy freeze guy.
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 16, 2018
pressplay411:
]

"He permitted no one to do them wrong;
Yes, He rebuked kings for their sakes,
Saying, “Do not touch My anointed ones,
And do My prophets no harm.”
Psalm 105:14-15

Of a truth, the men of God he bashes don't have to say a word. Heaven fights for them.
While his attacks on some false prophets is legit as they're misleading the people, he has also attacked God's true prophets hence his come-uppance.
That's why it's better not to even criticize any, let God be the judge. Cos how can you genuinely discern who are God's true prophets?

But He's a merciful God.
Freeze needs to genuinely ask God for forgiveness and stop critiquing men of God. Rather if He believes He has a calling, why not teach the people the true way to worship God, in spirit and truth?

God help us all.

emancipate yourself from mental slavery.
enjoy your evening.
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by bluecircle470: 7:28pm On Sep 16, 2018
Attention seeker!
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by itu404(m): 7:32pm On Sep 16, 2018
Berankis:
There is nothing wrong in criticising what is perceived to be 'inappropriate', DaddyFreeze just like any other Nigerian is entitled to his opinions but I feel criticisms can be done without disrepect to personalities.
disrespect to personalities, Thank u , bruh. He even called one a bald headed...... imagine that!, yet he is a divorcee no one kiled him for that , he married his friend wife no one called him out for that
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by pressplay411(m): 7:35pm On Sep 16, 2018
Ioannes:

Lol. You are deep in their web aren't you? Can you tell me how many Sundays in a year you think Mark Zuckerberg actually goes to church or how many times he tithes in a year? Yet he is rich. Blessed by whom?

These people are not men of God. They are scammers. Unless you are planning to join their fold.

I won't claim to know his story. But last I checked He's a Jew. Jews are blessed. I only pray he's a Jew that believes in Jesus Christ as the Son of God

But judging success on the surface by looking at earthly possessions will mislead you.
Save your soul first, then the success you're chasing will start chasing you.

That's why so many rich and successful celebrities are not fulfilled even with all their possessions and life of luxury. A curious mind should wonder why most of them end up committing suicide. Their soul was not saved and their possessions has a way of completely shutting them from being able to find God if care isn't taken. They keep trying to find their peace and fulfillment every where else except where it is, In Jesus Christ.

God help us all.
He that has an ear, let him hear.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 16, 2018
pressplay411:

I won't claim to know his story. But last I checked He's a Jew. Jews are blessed. I only pray he's a Jew that believes in Jesus Christ as the Son of God

But judging success on the surface by looking at earthly possessions will mislead you.
Save your soul first, then the success you're chasing will start chasing you.

That's why so many rich and successful celebrities are not fulfilled even with all their possessions and life of luxury. A curious mind should wonder why most of them end up committing suicide. Their soul was not saved and their possessions has a way of completely shutting them from being able to find God if care isn't taken. They keep trying to find their peace and fulfillment every where else except where it is, In Jesus Christ.

God help us all.
He that has an ear, let him hear.

This is so funny.

A Jew that believes in Jesus Christ? That would be a first.
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 16, 2018
zeestone99:

Actually my comment has notin 2 do wit freeze or sheeple or wateva u call it, it is a general statement, forget freeze n reason d tin again.
U made ur comment in support of what freeze said.

The guy is looking for job and all he needs is to lay blaim on the pastors to gain public sympathy.
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 16, 2018
Amberon:
And I guess you're smarter than God who introduced tithing, right? Look, remember the foolishness of God is the wiseness of man. It may seem not to make any sense but that is the reality. Tithes mustn't be paid in money, it can be done through other means. There are so many things our human minds are limited to that we can never grasp due to our carnality. An example is this, ask yourself, why did Jesus have to come down to earth to die for our sins?? Why didn't God just speak everything into being? Why did God have to make clay with saliva and mud to heal the blind man when he could've just said "be healed"?? Why did He place the tree of the knowledge of good and evil in the garden of Eden if he knew from the onset that they would eat it?? Why were we born if we're going to die?

Can you answer the above questions?
My point is this, Christianity is too broad and we can't know why God does everything he does including tithing so if you're going to question it, then you might as well ask him why he created us in the first place.

I didn't know it was God that introduced tithes. Cam you elucidate?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anglican Church Bans Use Of Brochure, Asoebi At Funerals / Five Sins That Will Take Many Christians To Hell Fire / Onye Eze At Father Mbaka's 24th Priestly Anniversary Celebration (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.