Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

My Girls Virginity Wont Break Even With All My Effort - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girls Virginity Wont Break Even With All My Effort (10615 Views)

Look What I Found On My Girls Phone / Help! My Girls Are Complaining I Over Last Too Long / I Sucked My Girls Pussy Now Throat Dey Scratch Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girls Virginity Wont Break Even With All My Effort by kushercain: 8:48pm On Sep 17, 2018
Hisduchess:

thank God you no say u no get sense.oya leave my mentions and stop wailing on it
Re: My Girls Virginity Wont Break Even With All My Effort by kushercain: 8:51pm On Sep 17, 2018
Hisduchess:

thank God you no say u no get sense.oya leave my mentions and stop wailing on it

Don't worry I don cram your moniker
Re: My Girls Virginity Wont Break Even With All My Effort by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 23, 2018
Quincymadu:

You wch barriers have u broken apart from choking ur mouth in every thread on nairaland...stupid fowl

I see you took time to go through my posts grin

Be a good secretary and make an archive for me, I'll need the backup later
Re: My Girls Virginity Wont Break Even With All My Effort by youngds: 10:58am On Sep 23, 2018
AdaAde:
Go and pay her bride price first. angry
They don use sex swear for this generation ni angry
Every single problem in relationships excluding marriage, is always related to sex.
I've come to realize the honor in virginity. Apart from that it protects one from unnecessary fear of diseases and unwanted pregnancies, it gives one common sense that is not common.

In summary, op doesn't have sense.

undecided undecided
Re: My Girls Virginity Wont Break Even With All My Effort by aragon4realz(m): 1:09pm On Sep 23, 2018
this is why I don't date virgins...I love my vegee wild open
Re: My Girls Virginity Wont Break Even With All My Effort by amakadihot87(f): 2:27pm On Sep 23, 2018
Quincymadu:

Go away from here....mumu
Go and check ur IQ level...its probably -150
........ quincy and gray which one among you is the guy
Re: My Girls Virginity Wont Break Even With All My Effort by Originalsly: 2:49pm On Sep 23, 2018
SarakiBukola:
True life story....

Had an Edo GF who before i started dating her, heard a rumour from her secondary school mates that she was super cheap in school.

I tried everything possible to enter the Gates. Lubrication, gentle penetration...etc. We had a 4 year relationship and we pleasured ourselves in other ways.

She insisted she was a virgin, she would cry when we gave up after hours of trying to penetrate. We both really wanted to fvck.

Some friends have said her vjay was probably sealed with juju by her Dad. Till date, i don't fvcking know what truly happened.

She's married to a Pastor now with 3 kids

First....@ OP.... the flower is picked once...and that's it for life. You are late.

@ quoted. Bro...along the way I learned that fear can cause the gates down there to close and she has no control over that. The two lower lips become like leather. What she was fearful of only she knows....like was she told she dare not get sex again before being married??....was she fearful that you would find out she's not a virgin? ...just my thoughts!
Re: My Girls Virginity Wont Break Even With All My Effort by jagorinho: 11:46pm On Sep 23, 2018
greyham:

Your mates are breaking barriers in science and technology. You are trying to break the hymen of young lady angry

Lol.... but someone has to do the job, he is an engineer, he is about to commission a dual express way for the use of huMANity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Chick Make Sense Die!!! Very Clean. God is Creative. (With Photo) / When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? / No Doubts This Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.