Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

My Girls Virginity Wont Break Even With All My Effort - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girls Virginity Wont Break Even With All My Effort (10617 Views)

Look What I Found On My Girls Phone / Help! My Girls Are Complaining I Over Last Too Long / I Sucked My Girls Pussy Now Throat Dey Scratch Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girls Virginity Wont Break Even With All My Effort by ericsimons18: 10:35am On Sep 16, 2018
Some girls are unrealisticly really really tight ... You may not like this you might want take to a nurse first. Seriously if you over force your way you may end up ruining sex for her and starv yourself too.

1 Like

Re: My Girls Virginity Wont Break Even With All My Effort by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 16, 2018
AdaAde:
Go and pay her bride price first. angry
They don use sex swear for this generation ni angry
Every single problem in relationships excluding marriage, is always related to sex.
I've come to realize the honor in virginity. Apart from that it protects one from unnecessary fear of diseases and unwanted pregnancies, it gives one common sense that is not common.

In summary, op doesn't have sense.

In economics a commodity is defined as anything that can be purchased with money therefore if you allow a man to pay money before marrying you, you're not only a commodity but his property. Be civilized for once, this is 2018.

I agree with your last line anyways, OP doesn't have sense and this thread is fake.

3 Likes

Re: My Girls Virginity Wont Break Even With All My Effort by HeWrites(m): 10:47am On Sep 16, 2018
AdaAde:
Every single problem in relationships excluding marriage, is always related to sex.
I've come to realize the honor in virginity. Apart from that it protects one from unnecessary fear of diseases and unwanted pregnancies, it gives one common sense that is not common.

Hypocrisy runs in your blood.

"I've come to realize the honor in virginity."
You just realized the honor in Virginity after you gave yours to a guy because of 50naira Indomie

Are you a virgin? And you are here judging the OP.

Brain tumor is worrying you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girls Virginity Wont Break Even With All My Effort by tosyne2much(m): 11:03am On Sep 16, 2018
Waiting for the council of elders to come and tutor you cheesy
Re: My Girls Virginity Wont Break Even With All My Effort by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 16, 2018
tosyne2much:
Waiting for the council of elders to come and tutor you cheesy
welcome back o, longest time.
Re: My Girls Virginity Wont Break Even With All My Effort by machiti(m): 11:21am On Sep 16, 2018
AdaAde:

As if you're a virgin. .

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girls Virginity Wont Break Even With All My Effort by technicallyrich(m): 11:23am On Sep 16, 2018
Tell her to ask her friend how they disvirgined them.when i was servin that was my style
suck her pusy and anuss,lick her ears and tell her swt things.it turns girls on every time which will make her so so wet.
After all these use enough lubricant and gently ease yourself inside her.
My dear i jealouse you if these your story is true.you will so enjoy these pusy for atleast six months before it starts to lose his tighness.
I wish i can go back to ibadan i served or one of those villages in the zoo and find cheap under age again.
Watch how evening news papers 25 to 50 will jealouse you because they know they have lost something long ago,they can never have.

4 Likes

Re: My Girls Virginity Wont Break Even With All My Effort by kokomilala(m): 11:24am On Sep 16, 2018
Use finger, gently at first, then apply minimal pressure. It will break.
Re: My Girls Virginity Wont Break Even With All My Effort by samysmoothfresh: 11:28am On Sep 16, 2018
Op your girlfriend hymen na vibranium

2 Likes

Re: My Girls Virginity Wont Break Even With All My Effort by AdaAde(f): 11:31am On Sep 16, 2018
Earthbound:

You are very wise. Please don't give up your virginity for as little as shawarma or as much as a fully funded trip to Dubai. Just keep it till you find someone worth it.

Sex causes problems in marriages too though. That's why you find either partner cheating with one or multiple sexual partners.

God bless you in a million folds. May your river of wisdom never run dry.

1 Like

Re: My Girls Virginity Wont Break Even With All My Effort by duxley: 11:36am On Sep 16, 2018
AdaAde:

God bless you in a million folds. May your river of wisdom never run dry.

Hi. I sent you a mail.
Re: My Girls Virginity Wont Break Even With All My Effort by ade1298(m): 11:40am On Sep 16, 2018
I'm less concern...just tell us hw you do it last last
Re: My Girls Virginity Wont Break Even With All My Effort by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 16, 2018
keenn:

Times are changing, each generation with its own

Also remember the followings:
Rice were only served on Sunday or festive
Teachers were once the highest paid
Everyone once had a post mail box
Having a university degree is a guarantee for success
Having twins was an abormination
Heh.
Re: My Girls Virginity Wont Break Even With All My Effort by nitroboi: 12:21pm On Sep 16, 2018
Put dynamite Na, everywhere go clear for you..
If you love your future flee, there's no certificate from sex, not in heaven nor on earth.
You can be I'm a relationship without sex bro, it helps you know what you want and if the relationship doesn't work you step put without apologies

1 Like

Re: My Girls Virginity Wont Break Even With All My Effort by goodnewscliff(m): 1:03pm On Sep 16, 2018
Quincymadu:
Guys abeeeg i need one kind favour from you guys..
Those of you that has deflowered a girl before, how did you guys do it...cos since 4 days now i have been trying to disvirgin dis girl that am dating.but it seems more difficult than i thought, the last time i tried it with another girl the same thing was the case...this time around i thought it was going to be easier since i didnt apply some techniques... Like using plenty lubricant and getting her well aroused, but even with all this too the package seal has refused to give way...sometimes i spend up to 4 hrs humping on top a locked kpekus dat my d*** wont stand again...all my body is paining me seriously here...and a niqqa needs to blast,..abeg na my matter be this and is not a joke...i need expert answers from real men and the ladies too....not from children o
kpekus KILL U THERE
Re: My Girls Virginity Wont Break Even With All My Effort by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 16, 2018
Nawa o, I don't blame you, I blame the girl! So she laid there all the while and didn't have second thoughts? And you OP, why are you bent on taking her virginity, dem use am swear for you?

I have a solution, just shove one grenade up there, the way thing go explode ehn! angry
Re: My Girls Virginity Wont Break Even With All My Effort by Chizman042: 2:10pm On Sep 16, 2018
flylegacy:

First finger her with one finger when she gets comfortable use 2 then move on to 3.

Then tell her to put your dick on her opening in case you might be pounding the wrong area and insert very very very slow... going back and forth on her opening very very very slowly then you'll realise and feel that its in.... It hurts when going through the opening but once it's inside she starts feeling it.

I've banged four virgins.. It works everytime.

sex therapist, u need clinic for punany opening.
Re: My Girls Virginity Wont Break Even With All My Effort by Lordbucci2: 2:45pm On Sep 16, 2018
Quincymadu:
Those of you that has deflowered a girl before, how did you guys do it...cos since 4 days now i have been trying to disvirgin dis girl that am dating.but it seems more difficult than i thought, the last time i tried it with another girl the same thing was the case...this time around i thought it was going to be easier since i didnt apply some techniques... Like using plenty lubricant and getting her well aroused, but even with all this too the package seal has refused to give way...sometimes i spend up to 4 hrs humping on top a locked kpekus dat my d*** wont stand again...all my body is paining me seriously here...and a niqqa needs to blast,..abeg na my matter be this and is not a joke...i need expert answers from real men and the ladies too....not from children o
. It's spiritual!!
Re: My Girls Virginity Wont Break Even With All My Effort by TheNoble007(m): 3:05pm On Sep 16, 2018
Quincymadu:

O you son of belial, you come to nairaland on a bright Sunday, asking how to deflower a lady, and make her a prostitute tomorrow? ..am not judging you man, but seriously you need Jesus,.. and a bounty slap from your fore fathers.

1 Like

Re: My Girls Virginity Wont Break Even With All My Effort by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 16, 2018
Quincymadu:

Your mates are breaking barriers in science and technology. You are trying to break the hymen of young lady angry

2 Likes

Re: My Girls Virginity Wont Break Even With All My Effort by Fourwinds: 3:31pm On Sep 16, 2018
grin grin grin
AdaAde:

Re: My Girls Virginity Wont Break Even With All My Effort by dazzlingd(m): 3:34pm On Sep 16, 2018
Quincymadu:

I believe you can do this bro, believe in yourself and you will be surprised wht you can a achieve. That nunu is yours, get it

1 Like

Re: My Girls Virginity Wont Break Even With All My Effort by dazzlingd(m): 3:35pm On Sep 16, 2018
greyham:

Your mates are breaking barriers in science and technology. You are trying to break the hymen of young lady angry

There are types of barriers that must be broken in life, kpekus barrier is among
Re: My Girls Virginity Wont Break Even With All My Effort by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 16, 2018
SBL28:
Nawa o, I don't blame you, I blame the girl! So she laid there all the while and didn't have second thoughts? And you OP, why are you bent on taking her virginity, dem use am swear for you?

I have a solution, just shove one grenade up there, the way thing go explode ehn! angry
How greenade wan take enter were prick fail to snick in? Please explain asap.

1 Like

Re: My Girls Virginity Wont Break Even With All My Effort by DECENCY3: 4:29pm On Sep 16, 2018
The gods have locked up the place. Do the needful first ASAP[s][/s]
Re: My Girls Virginity Wont Break Even With All My Effort by leonard002(m): 4:48pm On Sep 16, 2018
Take that lady to an Obstetrician. Don't do anything stupid
Re: My Girls Virginity Wont Break Even With All My Effort by Chikabel: 5:06pm On Sep 16, 2018
Use KY jelly. It's both a lubricant and a local anaesthetic hence, the lady feels less pain as well as well lubricated. Use generously...she'll still feel some painful pressure but she'll be fine.

P.S: Before y'all start yapping Olosho up and down, I'm a doctor.

3 Likes

Re: My Girls Virginity Wont Break Even With All My Effort by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:06pm On Sep 16, 2018
Bia op the question is 'Have you paid her brideprice? If no try and do that so the gate will be open for you, if, you continue press I see that your rod breaking oooooooo.. No b joke
Re: My Girls Virginity Wont Break Even With All My Effort by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:08pm On Sep 16, 2018
Chikabel:
Use KY jelly. It's both a lubricant and a local anaesthetic hence, the lady feels less pain as well as well lubricated. Use generously...she'll still feel some painful pressure but she'll be fine.

Hello Doc... Where do you specialized E get as my hand dey do me
Re: My Girls Virginity Wont Break Even With All My Effort by Chopwater: 6:05pm On Sep 16, 2018
Op it's very simple. First make her wet by giving her intense romance nd breast sucking nd use lubricant any vaseline wil do.add d lubricant on d tip of ur dick. For easy drilling do nt use condom at first. Use ur tip of ur dick dat is well lubricated locate d small opening in her vagina make sure ur penis is fully erected. When u found d opening make a push wit tip of ur penis inside d opening of her vijay.pls do it gently if she tells u to stop u stop cos of d pain bt make sure d head of ur penis goes inside her vjay so dat u can continue 4 where u stop next time. Nd watch out 4 blood avoid anytin white on ur bed cos of stains.

2 Likes

Re: My Girls Virginity Wont Break Even With All My Effort by wiseone28: 7:37pm On Sep 16, 2018
Chikabel:

You Mean DUCKTOR ?

olosho grin

1 Like

Re: My Girls Virginity Wont Break Even With All My Effort by blacq2009(m): 9:24pm On Sep 16, 2018
She fortified her virginity with concrete works.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Singles, What Are Your Plans For Valentine's Day? / No Doubts This Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (pics) / Can You Allow Your Wife Stepout In These Outfit As A Public Figure(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.