Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,723 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:06 AM

"Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says (14102 Views)

Outrage As APC Moves To Punish Igbos, Says 99.9% Voted Atiku / Outrage As APC Moves To Punish Igbos, Says 99.9% Voted Atiku / Failure To Re-elect Ekweremadu Will Be A Setback To Igbos,says Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by kernel001: 2:34am On Oct 03, 2018
Ategberoson:
grin

Even in Asia Igbo are well known. When a tribe filled in their prisons than the real citizens

1 Like

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by wowcatty: 9:30am On Oct 05, 2018
Raving lunatic is what you are, so stop looking elsewhere. Poverty is driving you out of your region into minute and we both know highlander can't survive without Yorubaland, you are a bunch of hopeless people just trying to paint feel better about yourselves. The last time I checked, your women are even self-paying their own bride price just to be with Yoruba men. Poverty won't let you greedy hacks learn that, women should be protected, not put up for sale.

Your women is how worthlessness is seen
IloveToMess:

Lunatic is really in deep pains.. if u talk about poverty i laugh at u cos deep poverty resonate with the yorubas.. Those women in Nollywood u are referring to will only smile at ur men and they will borrow money to marry them, its just that they are not interested get that into that dry brain. you are not ashamed that ur best stars in music are all over our women who are on their own, they make their money and spend it on Igbo women...
your women are stinking and wayward and no Igbo man will date ur women or spend a dime on them cos they are all worthless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by IloveToMess: 8:44pm On Oct 05, 2018
wowcatty:
Raving lunatic is what you are, so stop looking elsewhere. Poverty is driving you out of your region into minute and we both know highlander can't survive without Yorubaland, you are a bunch of hopeless people just trying to paint feel better about yourselves. The last time I checked, your women are even self-paying their own bride price just to be with Yoruba men. Poverty won't let you greedy hacks learn that, women should be protected, not put up for sale.

Your women is how worthlessness is seen
No my friend, there is nobody who cannot survive without your yorubaland stop making hypes out of the blues like a typical Afonja buffoon grin Ogun is a shithole, Ekii is a shithole, Oyo is a shithole, Ondo is a shithole, osun is a shithole. Meanwhile Lagos is no yorubaland and was never developed by u yorubas, that is only where we Igbos go to just as tinubu went from Osun state to Lagos as well.
So Igbos are poor and yet u claim our women pay their Dowry themselves just to marry Yorubamen, have u not seen u are gradually going mad?grin chioma also bought that car for herself and asked Davido to present it to her as the buyer abi cheesy tongue..
Mugu no one will marry an average Yoruba person not even the least tribe in Nigeria will try cos u lots are ugly and dirt filled, let it soak. U people are condemned to doing anything humanly possible to date Igbo girls especially when u discover small change in ur pockets, u immediately dump ur Yoruba women like trash for that Igbo girl who u see as super human, meanwhile your women are ugly, hungry and hoeing around out of frustration and instead of u people to date them u are looking for an Igbo girl to spend all your life's little change on, wretched Yoruba sef like better thing. grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by wowcatty: 12:40pm On Oct 09, 2018
You must be original shitholer because these are the places your people can't survive without. The real way shitholes area treated is the way we treat your region, we don't go there and nobody wants to go there. Your region is a dead and forgotten cursed land that you have to run out of and stay away from to eat. You Igbos are hopelessly poor and still not doing anything about your homeland, counting on Nigeria to always be there for you, the only thing saving you is Nigeria. When the country divides, you will be to us what Indonesiia is to Singapore or Mexico to the United states, migrant workers that is. Didn't see the rest of your trashy post.
IloveToMess:

No my friend, there is nobody who cannot survive without your yorubaland stop making hypes out of the blues like a typical Afonja buffoon grin Ogun is a shithole, Ekii is a shithole, Oyo is a shithole, Ondo is a shithole, osun is a shithole. Meanwhile Lagos is no yorubaland and was never developed by u yorubas, that is only where we Igbos go to just as tinubu went from Osun state to Lagos as well.
So Igbos are poor and yet u claim our women pay their Dowry themselves just to marry Yorubamen, have u not seen u are gradually going mad?grin chioma also bought that car for herself and asked Davido to present it to her as the buyer abi cheesy tongue..
Mugu no one will marry an average Yoruba person not even the least tribe in Nigeria will try cos u lots are ugly and dirt filled, let it soak. U people are condemned to doing anything humanly possible to date Igbo girls especially when u discover small change in ur pockets, u immediately dump ur Yoruba women like trash for that Igbo girl who u see as super human, meanwhile your women are ugly, hungry and hoeing around out of frustration and instead of u people to date them u are looking for an Igbo girl to spend all your life's little change on, wretched Yoruba sef like better thing. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by IloveToMess: 2:49pm On Oct 11, 2018
[s]
wowcatty:
Malaysia and Singapore are 5&6, same economic pedestal. Indonesia is the one like you Igbos, the economic refugees. Honest living is "lazy" to you money at-all-cost hacks, you have been using your mothers for money from time immemorial. We Yoruba don't claim what belong to us, Lagos is my heritage and homeland and none of you headhunting hairy cannibals from hell can change that. Yoruba have built urban and flourishing economy in Lagos and Ogun, then Ibadan with our own fair share of small towns and villages, so where is your own? What did your backward fathers build? It's not my fault that your ancestors were so dumb they couldn't build a city for you you to thrive but turned you to a buttjoke always running to covet my land Your fathers have rendered your lineage useless and you will continue to be economic refugees. You useless scum tribe will die of envy, you wish you have what Yoruba have, but you are hopelessly wired to repel true greatness. Igbos secret prayer is that Nigeria won't break, but you are mistaking, your garbage tribe will soon go back to eating your father's dried dead body full time like you did before we thought you that you human is not food. My Lagos, the envy of Igbo squaters.

Igbos go home and build your own Lagos, Nigeria won't be there to feed your unproductive lie and propaganda ass forever.
[/s]
Story Story..
See long epistle from a buffoon, no wonder they say yorubas talk too much out of laziness..
Lagos is and will forever be a no man's land and you must die of heartbreak seeing Igbos do well there. Mind your lazy oduduwa lousy states (Ogun, Ekiti, Osun, Oyo, Ondo) and leave Lagos alone, you people think you have sense abi? you want Nigeria to remain one while you will be controlling Lagos which is a whole country's commercial hub..
If you dont want Igbos in Lagos then support the break away of Biafra then we shall see who will become "economic refugees" when Biafra is restored, but as long as Nigeria remains one no one will vacate Lagos for you people alone, get that into that cheap Amala brain now!.

As for the other bullshits you wrote i never bothered to read, they are as gibberish as the writer. Good riddance to bad rubbish..

2 Likes

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by wowcatty: 7:57pm On Oct 18, 2018
That will always be in your dream, shitbag!

You can't move Lagos from where it is, it will forever remain Yorubaland, you can only wish and pray Nigeria remains or else you are done for. From Lagos to Kogi and everything in-between, all Yoruba ingenuity. I'm not responsible for your father's lack of vision and foresight to build you a commercial city to be proud of. You came out of your hole to my Lagos because I built it, it didn't fall from the sky, why not build a city for yourself in your region too? Devil punish you and anyone who wants Nigeria to remain one. How do I support Biafra when you yourself don't want to have your own region or country? We have told you that you are better of in your own region and that there's no point dragging other people's land, where you will always be 2nd/3rd class citizens. Develop yours and stop being parasitic squatters. Stop blackmailing people, you know you can't survive in Biafra, Yoruba and the Niger Delta are the ones feeding your criminal ass.
IloveToMess:
[s]
Story Story..
See long epistle from a buffoon, no wonder they say yorubas talk too much out of laziness..
Lagos is and will forever be a no man's land and you must die of heartbreak seeing Igbos do well there. Mind your lazy oduduwa lousy states (Ogun, Ekiti, Osun, Oyo, Ondo) and leave Lagos alone, you people think you have sense abi? you want Nigeria to remain one while you will be controlling Lagos which is a whole country's commercial hub..
If you dont want Igbos in Lagos then support the break away of Biafra then we shall see who will become "economic refugees" when Biafra is restored, but as long as Nigeria remains one no one will vacate Lagos for you people alone, get that into that cheap Amala brain now!.

As for the other bullshits you wrote i never bothered to read, they are as gibberish as the writer. Good riddance to bad rubbish..
Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by IloveToMess: 1:55pm On Oct 19, 2018
[s]
wowcatty:
That will always be in your dream, shitbag!

You can't move Lagos from where it is, it will forever remain Yorubaland, you can only wish and pray Nigeria remains or else you are done for. From Lagos to Kogi and everything in-between, all Yoruba ingenuity. I'm not responsible for your father's lack of vision and foresight to build you a commercial city to be proud of. You came out of your hole to my Lagos because I built it, it didn't fall from the sky, why not build a city for yourself in your region too? Devil punish you and anyone who wants Nigeria to remain one. How do I support Biafra when you yourself don't want to have your own region or country? We have told you that you are better of in your own region and that there's no point dragging other people's land, where you will always be 2nd/3rd class citizens. Develop yours and stop being parasitic squatters. Stop blackmailing people, you know you can't survive in Biafra, Yoruba and the Niger Delta are the ones feeding your criminal ass.
[/s]
YOU ARE A mugu and a riffraff, until you develop Ekiti and Osun graveyards before anyone can take you serious fool, why do you people neglect other states of your and focus on Lagos Lagos Lagos all the time. Lazy asses.
You want to claim Lagos because you produce Governors right? Lagos was Nigeria's longest serving capital and as such it is a no man's land bitch leave Niger Delta alone monkey, what do you scumbag even know as Niger Delta, do you know Imo and Abia are Niger Delta?
Mugu yoruba is feeding who? when Osun and Ekiti and Oyo are dilapidated and unfed... Bastard you will continue to cry while Igbos must continue to make i in Lagos(NO MAN'S LAND)..

DIE..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by wowcatty: 10:01pm On Oct 19, 2018
Your lineage has more than proved to the world to be even worse than a mugu and riffraff. Ekiti and Osun will grow at their own space, we have high and low like every smart developing world, even the almighty America has its own lows. What's important is that our high(Lagos) is keeping you up at night. You Igbos have no integrity to build your own Lagos but will only envy mine till eternity. We produce Lagos governors because you also produce governors in Igboland. Niger Delta and Yoruba have a lot in common, your Abia and Imo don't have oil, it was a gift from Obj to his married mistresses (Ngozi Iweala and Obikwesil)or whatever her name is. Yoruba is feeding your hairy criminal ass and you know it, that's why you don't want resource controlled regional govt, so your parasitic cannibal ass can continue to fleece Yoruba and Niger Delta to survive your miserable life.

Igbos, go home and build a pride for your region, let the world see what you are capable of. Squatting all over your enemy's land is dangerous, free money won't flow forever and Nigeria is already on its last leg.
IloveToMess:
[/b]
YOU ARE A mugu and a riffraff, until you develop Ekiti and Osun graveyards before anyone can take you serious fool, why do you people neglect other states of your and focus on Lagos Lagos Lagos all the time. Lazy asses.
You want to claim Lagos because you produce Governors right? Lagos was Nigeria's longest serving capital and as such it is a no man's land bitch leave Niger Delta alone monkey, what do you scumbag even know as Niger Delta, do you know Imo and Abia are Niger Delta?
Mugu yoruba is feeding who? when Osun and Ekiti and Oyo are dilapidated and unfed... Bastard you will continue to cry while Igbos must continue to make i in Lagos(NO MAN'S LAND)..

DIE..
Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by IloveToMess: 9:36am On Oct 20, 2018
[s]
wowcatty:
Your lineage has more than proved to the world to be even worse than a mugu and riffraff. Ekiti and Osun will grow at their own space, we have high and low like every smart developing world, even the almighty America has its own lows. What's important is that our high(Lagos) is keeping you up at night. You Igbos have no integrity to build your own Lagos but will only envy mine till eternity. We produce Lagos governors because you also produce governors in Igboland. Niger Delta and Yoruba have a lot in common, your Abia and Imo don't have oil,[/s] [s] it was a gift from Obj to his married mistresses (Ngozi Iweala and Obikwesil)or whatever her name is. Yoruba is feeding your hairy criminal ass and you know it, that's why you don't want resource controlled regional govt, so your parasitic cannibal ass can continue to fleece Yoruba and Niger Delta to survive your miserable life.

Igbos, go home and build a pride for your region, let the world see what you are capable of. Squatting all over your enemy's land is dangerous, free money won't flow forever and Nigeria is already on its last leg.
[/s]

With the bold i Now know you have lost it. Imo natural gas alone is one of if not the highest in Nigeria presently tongue tongue

Cry me a lagoon diseased fellow C'mon!!.

You yorubas are unproductive parasites my friend and it must come to an end very soon, deal with it fool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by wowcatty: 6:40am On Oct 27, 2018
Everyone knows you Igbos to be pathological liars. No single drop of oil or gas in Igboland. You are just trying to cash on the proximity of the oil region near you, so keep up with your wishful thinking and dream on. You have to be in my region to survive, You Igbo calling Yoruba unproductive just sounds like Mexico calling the US unproductive, that's Igbologic, and as always upside down. When my region contribute half of total income of Nigeria and your region is the freeloading bum. You Igbos are so dishonest and pathetic. You can't be on your own but squatting all over Nigeria for survival with no shame and will be damned when Nigeria breaks. Your dog heritage will be the worst hit when Nigeria divides, no one wants to go to your hellhole you call region and you are running away from there. Can't you see how hopeless your lineage is? All you Igbos do is steal, cheat and lie, your worthless life will soon be exposed to the world to see, when Nigeria is no longer there to shield you. I can't believe that a lifeless parasite like you too is talking, lawd!
IloveToMess:
[s][/s]

With the bold i Now know you have lost it. Imo natural gas alone is one of if not the highest in Nigeria presently tongue tongue

Cry me a lagoon diseased fellow C'mon!!.

You yorubas are unproductive parasites my friend and it must come to an end very soon, deal with it fool.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by IloveToMess: 12:28pm On Oct 29, 2018
[s]
wowcatty:
Everyone knows you Igbos to be pathological liars. No single drop of oil or gas in Igboland. You are just trying to cash on the proximity of the oil region near you, so keep up with your wishful thinking and dream on. You have to be in my region to survive, You Igbo calling Yoruba unproductive just sounds like Mexico calling the US unproductive, that's Igbologic, and as always upside down. When my region contribute half of total income of Nigeria and your region is the freeloading bum. You Igbos are so dishonest and pathetic. You can't be on your own but squatting all over Nigeria for survival with no shame and will be damned when Nigeria breaks. Your dog heritage will be the worst hit when Nigeria divides, no one wants to go to your hellhole you call region and you are running away from there. Can't you see how hopeless your lineage is? All you Igbos do is steal, cheat and lie, your worthless life will soon be exposed to the world to see, when Nigeria is no longer there to shield you. I can't believe that a lifeless parasite like you too is talking, lawd!
[/s]
My friend i dont have time for gossips with lazy ass yorubas that are beneath me. All you do is claim lagos that was developed by Nigeria's tax payers money. Take a look at your other states that are so delapidated and unkept. Imo have natural gas in oru, egbema, izombe, oguta etc those locations are spread across the state. Abia too has a lot of oil so you can keep your tears rolling for all i care it wont change anything, if you like write your useless epistle that will fill the pages of nairaland it still doesnt change the fact that we are greater and better than you lazy asses. Apart from Lagos tell me which yoruba state that is better than Enugu?? Of which if Igbos had produced Presidents like you fools, Enugu would have been positioned to be a model for Nigeria, yet Ogun state remains the den of head hunters and body part dissecting ritualists even after obasanjo had led Nigeria for 8 years as a civilian and also as a military head. Shameless baboon, you can keep crying your hearts out but when we get Biafra we shall know who is Mexico and who is USA between Igbos and Yorubas, we dont talk the talk like street hoes , we walk the talk. Your cry cant scratch our skin one bit infact it makes us happier to feel envied by you savages and lowlife dependent leaches. You want one Nigeria by all means so you can keep reaping people off in Lagos because you have the leverage of producing the Governors of Lagos State. Start building your states from scratch like others lets see if the brown roof identity will seize being your mantra. Mugus! grin

3 Likes

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by wowcatty: 7:17am On Dec 31, 2018
is it not recently your entire igbo lineage was taught how to put on clothes by Yoruba man? See whiney girly boy that is dumpster-diving in my refuse dump talking. Yoruba are the real deal, we don't go to your hellhole we stay at home or go to better place. Go and use your tax in igboland to develop as it is done all over the world. The problem is you don't have anything over there to tax, you can't even live there. Yorubaland generates 85% of the taxes in Nigeria and should be reinvested there save for the scam called govt that is robbing Peter to pay Paul. The only reason you want to be with Yoruba in the same country is poverty that would have been your last name, you useless unproductive skunks. You Igbos don't have a drop of oil in your land, you are counting on the SS to sustain your unproductive lineage. Be on your own and let's see what you can build. Keep your less than 1% you contribute to Nigeria. Obasanjo is NOT a Yoruba man and we have built so many first no one in your lineage came close to doing, we also colonised you and helped to know the difference between human and animal and how to only eat animals and spare your mothers, among other things. Thank Ajayi Crowther for that you ingrate. You have nothing in igboland but Yoruba built Lagos and Ibadan and others towns where you are living as refugees. Your useless fathers have no brains to make your land viable but turn you to birds perching my backyard for survival. Go home if you have anything to live on as cursed people you are. You Igbos can run your empty mouths here, but one thing you know is, you die the day Nigeria breaks. All your outrage has a date, it's over for you the day Nigeria is no more, or which country is going to accept you with your crimes? Nigeria is your lifeline and saving grace but it has an expiry date. Be afraid, be very afraid.
IloveToMess:
[s][/s]
My friend i dont have time for gossips with lazy ass yorubas that are beneath me. All you do is claim lagos that was developed by Nigeria's tax payers money. Take a look at your other states that are so delapidated and unkept. Imo have natural gas in oru, egbema, izombe, oguta etc those locations are spread across the state. Abia too has a lot of oil so you can keep your tears rolling for all i care it wont change anything, if you like write your useless epistle that will fill the pages of nairaland it still doesnt change the fact that we are greater and better than you lazy asses. Apart from Lagos tell me which yoruba state that is better than Enugu?? Of which if Igbos had produced Presidents like you fools, Enugu would have been positioned to be a model for Nigeria, yet Ogun state remains the den of head hunters and body part dissecting ritualists even after obasanjo had led Nigeria for 8 years as a civilian and also as a military head. Shameless baboon, you can keep crying your hearts out but when we get Biafra we shall know who is Mexico and who is USA between Igbos and Yorubas, we dont talk the talk like street hoes , we walk the talk. Your cry cant scratch our skin one bit infact it makes us happier to feel envied by you savages and lowlife dependent leaches. You want one Nigeria by all means so you can keep reaping people off in Lagos because you have the leverage of producing the Governors of Lagos State. Start building your states from scratch like others lets see if the brown roof identity will seize being your mantra. Mugus! grin

1 Like

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by IloveToMess: 8:04am On Dec 31, 2018
wowcatty:
is it not recently your entire igbo lineage was taught how to put on clothes by Yoruba man? See whiney girly boy that is dumpster-diving in my refuse dump talking. Yoruba are the real deal, we don't go to your hellhole we stay at home or go to better place. Go and use your tax in igboland to develop as it is done all over the world. The problem is you don't have anything over there to tax, you can't even live there. Yorubaland generates 85% of the taxes in Nigeria and should be reinvested there save for the scam called govt that is robbing Peter to pay Paul. The only reason you want to be with Yoruba in the same country is poverty that would have been your last name, you useless unproductive skunks. You Igbos don't have a drop of oil in your land, you are counting on the SS to sustain your unproductive lineage. Be on your own and let's see what you can build. Keep your less than 1% you contribute to Nigeria. Obasanjo is NOT a Yoruba man and we have built so many first no one in your lineage came close to doing, we also colonised you and helped to know the difference between human and animal and how to only eat animals and spare your mothers, among other things. Thank Ajayi Crowther for that you ingrate. You have nothing in igboland but Yoruba built Lagos and Ibadan and others towns where you are living as refugees. Your useless fathers have no brains to make your land viable but turn you to birds perching my backyard for survival. Go home if you have anything to live on as cursed people you are. You Igbos can run your empty mouths here, but one thing you know is, you die the day Nigeria breaks. All your outrage has a date, it's over for you the day Nigeria is no more, or which country is going to accept you with your crimes? Nigeria is your lifeline and saving grace but it has an expiry date. Be afraid, be very afraid.

I now know why Babangida said if a crowd is coming to attack him in his home and he realises they are yorubas he would go back to sleep cos he knows they will finally stop at shouting and ranting at the gate only.

Yorubas are beneath Igbos and so shall remain, history cannot be changed, the political opportunity you people masturbate on today was possible because we
went into war and lost hence the backlash and loss of position. The first president of Nigeria is Igbo, yorubas were still eating flesh and offering blood to Sango and Oduduwa by then. The first military head of state is Igbo, you yourubas were still packing faeces with their bare hands when it happened .

We are not your mates and will never be, we must get Biafra even though we tried once and failed that led to our setbacks which we recovered from in no time. Once that country Biafra is restored we will be importing the hardworking Yorubas straight into our palm plantation to be cutting down palm fruits for us.
Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by wowcatty: 8:25am On Dec 31, 2018
I'm not reading your usual nonsense not even a line or first word cos it's always the same empty trash.

But what I'll say is for you to go and develop your region and make it attractive for people to come and work to pay taxes. Stop looking for who to perch on for survival. Nigeria is going down and no country will take you in with your many crimes like you do now using Yoruba names to get passports to travel only to freeze when they ask you to speak Yoruba. You won't have Yoruba's tail to hang on when Nigeria breaks and you won't have access to Yoruba passports either. The world will see you for the parasites you are. You will learn the hard way that your existence has been a waste.
IloveToMess:

I now know why Babangida said if a crowd is coming to attack him in his home and he realises they are yorubas he would go back to sleep cos he knows they will finally stop at shouting and ranting at the gate only.

Yorubas are beneath Igbos and so shall remain, history cannot be changed, the political opportunity you people masturbate on today was possible because we
went into war and lost hence the backlash and loss of position. The first president of Nigeria is Igbo, yorubas were still eating flesh and offering blood to Sango and Oduduwa by then. The first military head of state is Igbo, you yourubas were still packing faeces with their bare hands when it happened .

We are not your mates and will never be, we must get Biafra even though we tried once and failed that led to our setbacks which we recovered from in no time. Once that country Biafra is restored we will be importing the hardworking Yorubas straight into our palm plantation to be cutting down palm fruits for us.

1 Like

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by IloveToMess: 9:16am On Dec 31, 2018
wowcatty:
[s]I'm not reading your usual nonsense not even a line or first word cos it's always the same empty trash.

But what I'll say is for you to go and develop your region and make it attractive for people to come and work to pay taxes. Stop looking for who to perch on for survival. Nigeria is going down and no country will take you in with your many crimes like you do now using Yoruba names to get passports to travel only to freeze when they ask you to speak Yoruba. You won't have Yoruba's tail to hang on when Nigeria breaks and you won't have access to Yoruba passports either. The world will see you for the parasites you are. You will learn the hard way that your existence has been a waste.[/s]

It is paining you right, you've seen nothing yet Ok. All your Ibadan express way media lies and junks will continue to be debunked back to back right in your face. Where Yorubas wish to go in the next decade, Igbos have already gone past it decades ago.

You can use Lagos as consolation while we all know those that brought about "Lagos" plus the fact that almost every Nigerian have a stake in the state.

Meanwhile let me just cancel your gibberish lest i encourage stupidity..
Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by wowcatty: 8:37pm On Dec 31, 2018
Again, I don't know what you wrote here but my word of wisdom is to build your next generation a homeland and stop being squatters all over other people's region.

Head will never turn to tail, so Yoruba will forever be your head as always, so stop your wishful thinking of growing past the feet of Yoruba who are superior 10x over and everything you wish you are. Don't pass wandering spirit down to your children, build them a homeland they can be proud of and stop using igboland as cemetery where you only go to bury your dead.
IloveToMess:

It is paining you right, you've seen nothing yet Ok. All your Ibadan express way media lies and junks will continue to be debunked back to back right in your face. Where Yorubas wish to go in the next decade, Igbos have already gone past it decades ago.

You can use Lagos as consolation while we all know those that brought about "Lagos" plus the fact that almost every Nigerian have a stake in the state.

Meanwhile let me just cancel your gibberish lest i encourage stupidity..
Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by IloveToMess: 5:40pm On Jan 03, 2019
wowcatty:
Again, I don't know what you wrote here but my word of wisdom is to build your next generation a homeland and stop being squatters all over other people's region.

Head will never turn to tail, so Yoruba will forever be your head as always, so stop your wishful thinking of growing past the feet of Yoruba who are superior 10x over and everything you wish you are. Don't pass wandering spirit down to your children, build them a homeland they can be proud of and stop using igboland as cemetery where you only go to bury your dead.

We all own Lagos. Let Igboland become graveyard who cares. We all own LAGOS!!! Igbos made Lagos so we own it too. Die! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hassan Bello: Ibadan Dry Port To Gulp N35.7bn / Niger Delta: What Is The Problem? / Nigeria’s Economy Worse In 90 Days Of APC – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.