Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

"Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says (13733 Views)

Outrage As APC Moves To Punish Igbos, Says 99.9% Voted Atiku / Outrage As APC Moves To Punish Igbos, Says 99.9% Voted Atiku / Failure To Re-elect Ekweremadu Will Be A Setback To Igbos,says Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by CAPSLOCKED: 5:03pm On Sep 17, 2018
IloveToMess:

Keep masturbating each other.. you and mercyville..

Igbos are the most beautiful/Handsome people in Nigeria. Go and die!!
I repeat go and die!!
Marry your own women so your women dont get old in their father's houses.

THANKS TO NAIRALAND, I MEET MORE SENSELESS SOULS DAILY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by Tozara(m): 5:08pm On Sep 17, 2018
You never tire of preaching your own exceptionalism, and alluding to your own superiority. Yet you're the first to complain about tribalism and hate, that such stupidity can only help to fuel and intensify, or even inspire if they didn't exist before.

The Igbo is the most brilliant African? Such arrogance and vanity. Self-important, vainglorious, cretinous, tribalistic drooling triton the OP is.

2 Likes

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 17, 2018
Tozara:
Exactly what I would expect a retärded entity to pull out of his ass. grin

By the way, you don't own Igbo girls. They're not "your women". They're independent humans with their own lives who should lead it as they please without regards for inconsequential, miserable bastards with the territorial tendencies of Chimpazees and Bonobos. cheesy tongue

lzaa come and see how they are lusting after Igbo women upandan and uncontrollably. grin grin

cc pointzerom eternaltruths captaing00d goodnessme1

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 17, 2018
Tozara:
You never tire of preaching your own exceptionalism, and alluding to your own superiority. Yet you're the first to complain about tribalism and hate, that such stupidity can only help to fuel and intensify, or even inspire if they didn't exist before.

The Igbo is the most brilliant African? Such arrogance and vanity. Self-important, vainglorious, cretinous, tribalistic drooling triton the OP is.
Meanwhile in Lagos grin

cc lzaa pointzerom eternaltruths

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by Tozara(m): 5:16pm On Sep 17, 2018
BiafraIShere:

[s]Just negodu the amount of confusion you exhibited in a small statement!? I can see envy all over you, but we don't care how you feel. You are even hoping to get Igbo blood in your offspring which is the reason you want to marry Igbo Lady, which makes me to wonder what happened to afonja women undecided undecided If you don't marry your own women and keep running after Igbo women like many of you guys are now doing, then who will marry afonja women because I'm sure we Igbo men can't touch them even if you offer them free of charge to us grin grin[/s]
Imagine the kind of stupidity some moröns who were too idiotic to understand the importance of condom created this buffoon to come and exhibit. Too much senseless in one post.

You can be a worthless tribalistic puritan and isolationist for all I care. You don't own Igbo women and can't tell us whether or not we can marry them. We decide that. They decide that. Not brainless savages like you.

And may I know what exactly it is about your tribe that would make others full of envy? That is so special others are jealous? Aren't you a deluded, tribalistic fool with a warped sense of importance?

3 Likes

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by Tozara(m): 5:17pm On Sep 17, 2018
immhotep:

[s]lzaa come and see how they are lusting after Igbo women upandan and uncontrollably. grin grin

cc pointzerom eternaltruths captaing00d goodnessme1[/s]
This subhuman is actually too retärded for words.

1 Like

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 17, 2018
Tozara:
Imagine the kind of stupidity some moröns who were too idiotic to understand the importance of condom created this buffoon to come and exhibit. Too much senseless in one post.

You can be a worthless tribalistic puritan and isolationist for all I care. You don't own Igbo women and can't tell us whether or not we can marry them. We decide that. They decide that. Not brainless savages like you.

And may I know what exactly it is about your tribe that would make others full of envy? That is so special others are jealous? Aren't you a deluded, tribalistic fool with a warped sense of importance?
How is your Igbo girlfriend doing grin
We know your type grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 17, 2018
Tozara:
This subhuman is actually too retärded for words.
Take heart.
Igbo amaka cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by kayfra: 5:21pm On Sep 17, 2018
Igbo spin doctor blowing the horns of his clansmen. What's new?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by Tozara(m): 5:21pm On Sep 17, 2018
immhotep:

Meanwhile in Lagos grin

I judged you subhuman the first time you quoted me. It turned out I wasn't wrong in my estimation of your suboptimal intelligence.

1 Like

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 17, 2018
Tozara:
I judged you subhuman the first time you quoted me. It turned out I wasn't wrong in my estimation of your suboptimal intelligence.
Igbo amaka grin grin
Just confess it

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 17, 2018
kayfra:
Igbo spin doctor blowing the horns of his clansmen. What's new?
Let me ask FFK and his Igbo wife grin grin

cc lzaa

6 Likes

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by CAPSLOCKED: 5:24pm On Sep 17, 2018
Tozara:

I JUST WANT TO PRETEND TO BELIEVE THESE PEOPLE ARE JUST TROLLING, CUZ IF THEY SERIOUSLY MEAN THE THINGS THEY SAY ON THIS FORUM THEN I'M SORRY FOR THE SPEEDY RATE AT WHICH HUMANITY IS DUMBING DOWN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by Tozara(m): 5:25pm On Sep 17, 2018
goodnessme1:
you hate igbos but like their ladies,is because most of our yoruba ladies are dirty.
It is no news that both you and your mother are dirtier underneath than this your ethnophaulic vomit. Filthy bįtch.

1 Like

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 17, 2018
Tozara:
But you prefer subhuman Igbo women to your fully human Yoruba women.

Lzaa come and hear oh. grin grin

cc pontzerom eternaltruths

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 17, 2018
Tozara:
It is no news that both you and your mother are dirtier underneath than this your ethnophaulic vomit. Filthy bįtch.
Please provide an answer to goodnessme1 and stop recycling jargon grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by Tozara(m): 5:31pm On Sep 17, 2018
xbernardx:

Lol, I am from the middle belt, the lady grew up in the middle belt, so she is a middle belter in an Igbo skin

Same bigotry I complained of is what you are doing, too much pride
This is exactly what I've been saying. All tribalistic idiots are blind and hopeless like that. Because you spoke disapprovingly of the stupidity of some of his clansmen, he labelled you Yoruba in his imaginations without even thinking. And why so? Because the Yoruba is his declared archenemy that he hates with every passion his bones can muster.

What a detestable creature insulting the human race by parading as a human being.

1 Like

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by Tozara(m): 5:36pm On Sep 17, 2018
goodnessme1:
dont go over board, i still love my people.
And who are your people, disgusting fool? The very ones you accused of being as dirty as your filthy family?

What a useless fool. If you're indeed Yoruba, you are a self-hating idiot who deserves no regard from any sane human being. Joining worthless miscreants and bastards to haul ethnophaulisms at your tribe.

You love your people indeed. What a waste of Oxygen meant for living people with minds and souls.

1 Like

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by Tozara(m): 5:39pm On Sep 17, 2018
Tushkito:

You hate igbos but love their women? u need help.

This is why I'll NEVER let my sisters marry non igbos.
Your sisters are not your toys. You can't tell them whom to marry, ode. I pray your sisters marry Yoruba men, so that another disgusting tribal puritan can become depressed and die of heart attack as a miserable idiot.

That would be one less retärd for the human race to worry about.

1 Like

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by Tozara(m): 5:41pm On Sep 17, 2018
goodnessme1:
let him not come back here and start crying how he spend all his money marrying igbo girl.

Here in west our women are cheap.
Geez. You must be joking. It would be extraordinary if you're truly Yoruba. This level of self-hate is astronomical.

1 Like

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by Tozara(m): 5:42pm On Sep 17, 2018
WHAT A DISGUSTING THREAD.
Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by resurgent2019: 5:44pm On Sep 17, 2018
Tozara:
And who are your people, disgusting fool? The very ones you accused of being as dirty as your filthy family?

What a useless fool. If you're indeed Yoruba, you are a self-hating idiot who deserves no regard from any sane human being. Joining worthless miscreants and bastards to haul ethnophaulisms at your tribe.

You love your people indeed. What a waste of Oxygen meant for living people with minds and souls.

Na wa for you ooo, so you believe that bloody imposter is yoruba?

It’s evident she is igbo na!

1 Like

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by Nightmareo07: 5:45pm On Sep 17, 2018
Tozara:

Wow so much pain because the lady said the truth?
Goodnessme1 kudos jare.
The truth shall set u free

2 Likes

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by Amumaigwe: 5:47pm On Sep 17, 2018
resurgent2019:

As far as Yorubas and Hausas continue to rule, I am fine with that. Let’s see where hate will get the igbos.

And we are also waiting to see where Yoruba and Hausa rulership will get their people.

4 Likes

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by Tozara(m): 6:01pm On Sep 17, 2018
resurgent2019:

Na wa for you ooo, so you believe that bloody imposter is yoruba?

It’s evident she is igbo na!
That would make sense. Cause I would find it difficult to fathom such a ridiculous level of self-hate.
Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by Tozara(m): 6:02pm On Sep 17, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Wow so much pain because the lady said the truth?
Goodnessme1 kudos jare.
The truth shall set u free
You're the retärd from yesterday? You still reek of your generational stupidity.

1 Like

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by Nightmareo07: 6:04pm On Sep 17, 2018
Tozara:
You're the retärd from yesterday? You still reek of your generational stupidity.

You know u are my slave here grin
My killer mode can annihilate u oh imbec.ile grin

1 Like

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by Tozara(m): 6:06pm On Sep 17, 2018
Nightmareo07:

You know u are my slave here grin
My killer mode can annihilate u oh imbec.ile grin

Delusions. You suffer from the Dunning-Krugger effect both on your retärded personal level, and on the collective level of group stupidity.

1 Like

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by Nightmareo07: 6:06pm On Sep 17, 2018
Tozara:

Slave u wanna dance more.? grin

2 Likes

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by Tozara(m): 6:07pm On Sep 17, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Slave u wanna dance more.? grin
You quoted my post twice? I've not started hitting you and you're already seeing the world in double.
Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by Nightmareo07: 6:08pm On Sep 17, 2018
Tozara:
[s]Delusions. You suffer from the Dunning-Krugger effect but on your retärded personal level, and as a manifestation of collective stupidity[/s].

What, Wack comeback.!
Come with better line before I descend on u grin
Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by Tozara(m): 6:09pm On Sep 17, 2018
Nightmareo07:

What, Wack comeback.!
Come with better line before I descend on u grin
From womb to tomb, you shall beat your chest like the hopeless chimp you are. No surprise there.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Prays At UN Headquarters / Boko Haram Denies Involvement In Kano Mosque Bombing Plot / Feyi Fayose Visits EKSUTH And Ikere Hospital, Pays Patients' Bills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.