Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

"Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says (13740 Views)

Outrage As APC Moves To Punish Igbos, Says 99.9% Voted Atiku / Outrage As APC Moves To Punish Igbos, Says 99.9% Voted Atiku / Failure To Re-elect Ekweremadu Will Be A Setback To Igbos,says Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by omoharry(f): 12:56pm On Sep 20, 2018
well..nice
Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by knowledgeable: 3:07pm On Sep 20, 2018
Tozara:
This is exactly what I've been saying. All tribalistic idiots are blind and hopeless like that. Because you spoke disapprovingly of the stupidity of some of his clansmen, he labelled you Yoruba in his imaginations without even thinking. And why so? Because the Yoruba is his declared archenemy that he hates with every passion his bones can muster.

What a detestable creature insulting the human race by parading as a human being.

What is more detestable to human race than yorubas partaking in genocide killing of millions of Igbos with it root cause base on hatred and envy. Igbos no matter our so called chest beating + stupidity can never ever partake in killing millions of Yorubas. Listen you idiot... Yoruba have ugly nature and that's is a fact. My evidence stems from the fact that after almost six decades of your evil coalition with the genocidal jihadist North to destroy the Igbos in continuation with the genocide, you subhumans have ended up making the country the extreme poverty capital of the world overtaking India 7 times your population and Lagos the 3rd worst place to live on planet Earth. You also possess the 3rd & 4th world most dangerous terrorists killing Nigerians in their thousands while you Yorubas cheering the terrorists to continue their killings of other Nigerians and even in the forefront to re-elect PMB, knowing fully well that nothing will change with regards to the killings when he resumes his second term in the office. Yoruba have ugly nature. When it comes to Yoruba men rushing into marriages with Igbo women, that's just human nature on the surface, but beyond that, questions must be asked & analysed as to true driver of that strange trend. Is this the theory of natural selection expressing itself hear or what because the last time I checked, Yorubas are still willing to partake in genocide against the Igbos if the opportunity presents itself. So to me, I think (might be wrong though) miscegenation more than natural selection is what's taking place here because it's one sided. A situation where your ugly nature/attributes are over generations replace with a more better attractive attributes through inter-ethnic marriages. Genetic swapping. Yorubas are stealing Igbo finer attributes to improve their population...idiot!.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by Roger3D(m): 3:30pm On Sep 20, 2018
immhotep:

Igbo amaka .
Waiting for the usual haters to show themselves here grin

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg3 yarimo greenback Alariiwo Roger3d cynthiakiss omenka tossie101 juliusmalema
Tribe of drug dealers and criminals
LZAA
Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 20, 2018
Roger3D:
Tribe of drug dealers and criminals
LZAA
Yet you can't keep your eyes off Igbo women grin

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg3 yarimo greenback Alariiwo Roger3d cynthiakiss omenka tossie101 juliusmalema

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by Tollzara(m): 6:27pm On Sep 20, 2018
knowledgeable:

[s]What is more detestable to human race than yorubas partaking in genocide killing of millions of Igbos with it root cause base on hatred and envy. Igbos no matter our so called chest beating + stupidity can never ever partake in killing millions of Yorubas. Listen you idiot... Yoruba have ugly nature and that's is a fact. My evidence stems from the fact that after almost six decades of your evil coalition with the genocidal jihadist North to destroy the Igbos in continuation with the genocide, you subhumans have ended up making the country the extreme poverty capital of the world overtaking India 7 times your population and Lagos the 3rd worst place to live on planet Earth. You also possess the 3rd & 4th world most dangerous terrorists killing Nigerians in their thousands while you Yorubas cheering the terrorists to continue their killings of other Nigerians and even in the forefront to re-elect PMB, knowing fully well that nothing will change with regards to the killings when he resumes his second term in the office. Yoruba have ugly nature. When it comes to Yoruba men rushing into marriages with Igbo women, that's just human nature on the surface, but beyond that, questions must be asked & analysed as to true driver of that strange trend. Is this the theory of natural selection expressing itself hear or what because the last time I checked, Yorubas are still willing to partake in genocide against the Igbos if the opportunity presents itself. So to me, I think (might be wrong though) miscegenation more than natural selection is what's taking place here because it's one sided. A situation where your ugly nature/attributes are over generations replace with a more better attractive attributes through inter-ethnic marriages. Genetic swapping. Yorubas are stealing Igbo finer attributes to improve their population...idiot!.[/s]
WTF! undecided

What a disgusting, nauseating, migraine-causing, misfortune-embodying, retärded, worthless Igbo bastard and conspiracy theorist.

Where did this thing crawl out from? sad
Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by Amumaigwe: 7:48pm On Sep 20, 2018
Tollzara:
WTF! undecided

What a disgusting, nauseating, migraine-causing, misfortune-embodying, retärded, worthless Igbo bastard and conspiracy theorist.

He has crawled out again. Deliver a sucker punch and see him scamper to safety till when the terrain is calm again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by knowledgeable: 7:54pm On Sep 20, 2018
Tollzara:
WTF! undecided

Ape,... I know the truth hit you like a thunderbolt.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by Tollzara(m): 8:11pm On Sep 20, 2018
Amumaigwe:

He has crawled out again. Deliver a sucker punch and see him scamper to safety till when the terrain is calm again.
Lol. A sucker punch? You and who? What invective can retärded brains like yours manufacture that my superior expletives can't submerge? Type something stüpid that I've never seen before.

Cretinous ogre feeling funky! Your chest-beating disease really is a genetic misfortune.
Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by Tollzara(m): 8:13pm On Sep 20, 2018
knowledgeable:

Ape,... I know the truth hit you like a thunderbolt.
Tribalism has ripped your braincells into shreds. You're the last of the clan of human gorrilas. You shall die of your stupidity and be buried in a swamp without the dignity of a coffin.
Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 20, 2018
Yoruba men marrying igbo women due to envy and wickedness.

Ugly lots trying to crawl out of their ugliness by marrying igbos.

5 Likes

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by Tollzara(m): 8:21pm On Sep 20, 2018
Tushkito:
Yoruba men marrying igbo women due to envy and wickedness.

Ugly lots trying to crawl out of their ugliness by marrying igbos.
Funny thing is, the fool typing this is probably a grotesque-looking subhuman that even vultures will deny participation in a beauty pageant in the jungle.

Piggy idiot.
Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by CAPSLOCKED: 8:34pm On Sep 20, 2018
Tollzara:
Funny thing is, the fool typing this is probably a grotesque-looking subhuman that even vultures will deny participation in a beauty pageant in the jungle.

Piggy idiot.

JESIS CHREST!
Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by knowledgeable: 8:53pm On Sep 20, 2018
Amumaigwe:

Bro, no sucker punch to the truth, because the truth is unshakable when hit by sucker punches eg.

1). Did or did not Yorubas partake in the genocidal killing of the Igbos during the war??...

2). Are Yoruba men not overwhelmingly into Igbo women for marriages than the reverse??..

3). Are mostly Yorubas not in the forefront to re-elect PMB primarily for his hatred for Igbos & had shown so much indifference to killing of the innocent/defendless groups in Benue state and elsewhere and their land not returning to them after the killings??..

4). Is Nigeria not worst off for it after decades of evil coalition between you Yorubas and the Mohammedian Emirates of the North to further destroy Igbos after the genocide??.... Idiot!.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by knowledgeable: 9:15pm On Sep 20, 2018
Tollzara:
Tribalism has ripped your braincells into shreds. You're the last of the clan of human gorrilas. You shall die of your stupidity and be buried in a swamp without the dignity of a coffin.

No bro, I shall not die but will continue to state the obvious period. You (Yorubas) are the "Man in the Mirror". True that tribalism has ripped through my braincells, but(Igbos) can only go as far as expressing it on social media but not to go beyond that and start ruthlessly butchering other human beings in other to show my hatred untoward their tribe. That is precisely what you and your folks partake on towards the Igbos and are still supporting such evil till date. Any human with tribalism ripped through his braincells can go to that extent.... isn't it so.... idiot!.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by Tollzara(m): 9:19pm On Sep 20, 2018
knowledgeable:

[s]No bro, I shall not die but will continue to state the obvious period. You (Yorubas) are the "Man in the Mirror". True that tribalism has ripped through my braincells, but(Igbos) can only go as far as expressing it on social media but not to go beyond that and start ruthlessly butchering other human beings in other to show my hatred untoward their tribe. That is precisely what you and your folks partake on towards the Igbos and are still supporting such evil till date. Any human with tribalism ripped through his braincells can go to that extent.... isn't it so.... idiot![/s].
Incoherent gibberish.
Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by knowledgeable: 10:37pm On Sep 20, 2018
Tollzara:
Incoherent gibberish.

Incoherent my foot. Kiss the truth, I know it hurts but that is our reality.

4 Likes

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by wowcatty: 3:35am On Sep 21, 2018
Your mother's hairy ass! What an emotional wreck of a lunatic you are! Your women are just for the game of number for Yoruba men who want as many women as possible who need them. Also, most of your women are married out of blackmail to men who are too weak to push back. You should be worried about what is driving your women into the arms of your enemies because a man can have 2 naming ceremonies for different women in 1 week, having his pure Yoruba blood preserved while yours are diluted. And your guess will be good as mine if you are thinking about which of these babies is real Yoruba and fully accepted by the man's family. That child born by igbo woman will always have low self-esteem identity crisis. Nollywood is the best example, no one would reject marriage because of one useless career. Yoruba wedding is more expensive than your wedding, your list of bride price is out of poverty and greed. You are trashy people compared to the unfooled-around-with organic-like Yoruba women. Go and look at your ugly first ladies and compared with Yoruba pretty first ladies starting from Osinbajo.

IloveToMess:

Who the hell is this pained anus.
Hairy skin yam leg and masculine body indeed grin yet your men take on our women with all they've got like its their lifetime target grin grin.
I wonder why the feeling is not mutual, why cant your women be appealing to us Igbo men for once with their tribal marked ugly faces, dirty black skin and cracked foot soles.
The Nollywood you used as your point of reference is so lame cos i know our women reject marriage proposals to focus on their career cos they are not lazy and dependent unlike your Afonja girls that grab any slightest marriage proposal thrown at them cos they dont know when next they will get another chance.. Secondly our women are not your women less than 5000 Naira can comfortably marry, ours have class and value, upon they are expensive Yoruba men still save up money just to have them grin grin
Its not our fault that we are so cute and sweet to behold.
Here is another rising goddess from Igbo land in Nollywood.. Oya start masturbating....... grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue
Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by IloveToMess: 11:51am On Sep 21, 2018
wowcatty:
Your mother's hairy ass! What an emotional wreck of a lunatic you are! Your women are just for the game of number for Yoruba men who want as many women as possible who need them. Also, most of your women are married out of blackmail to men who are too weak to push back. You should be worried about what is driving your women into the arms of your enemies because a man can have 2 naming ceremonies for different women in 1 week, having his pure Yoruba blood preserved while yours are diluted. And your guess will be good as mine if you are thinking about which of these babies is real Yoruba and fully accepted by the man's family. That child born by igbo woman will always have low self-esteem identity crisis. Nollywood is the best example, no one would reject marriage because of one useless career. Yoruba wedding is more expensive than your wedding, your list of bride price is out of poverty and greed. You are trashy people compared to the unfooled-around-with organic-like Yoruba women. Go and look at your ugly first ladies and compared with Yoruba pretty first ladies starting from Osinbajo.

Hehehe see this inferior Pained goat. Poverty and low self esteem is only when you give out your daughter for less than 5000Naira so cheaply cos you cant risk chasing the suitors away with high dowry. Abeg Tell me how your weddings are more expensive than ours, do you think its by wearing big big canopy on your body that reflects rich wedding... please grin
As for the kids having low self esteem i agree with you on that cos they will forever regret being fathered by an ugly lazy yoruba from a dirty broke stinking owambe tribe. grin grin
Marry your own women and stop destroying their Psyche with this ugly trend, dont make them think that there is always a better looking Igbo girl somewhere out there who always catches their boyfriend's/Husband's fantasy on a daily grin..
Imagine you mentioning Osibanjo where pretty girls are being discussed, that speaks volume of my submission that your best is not good enough for we Igbos ok, i'm sorry but thats the gospel truth. If i'm given osibanjo's daughter free of charge i'll gladly decline the offer, my bloodline can never be contaminated with yoruba ugly looks, you people are too black and too ugly to behold.
And come to think of it, i thought Fela Kuti your god used to call light skinned women yellow fever so what has changed the narrative recently that your men now chase Igbo women up and down making your women having inferiority complex towards their Igbo counterpart to the extent that they now bleach their skins en masse including Fela's daughters just to look like the Igbo women who are naturally blessed with light skin.. grin grin

Your organic women only appeal to us as organic waste and the earlier you stick to them the better for you cos as far as i know Peter Okoye of Psquare who is the only Igbo man married to a yoruba woman and its basically because she is light skinned and halfcast..

Imagine me getting married to a yoruba girl when a goddess like this is available.. grin wink

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 21, 2018
IloveToMess:

Hehehe see this inferior Pained goat. Poverty and low self esteem is only when you give out your daughter for less than 5000Naira so cheaply cos you cant risk chasing the suitors away with high dowry. Abeg Tell me how your weddings are more expensive than ours, do you think its by wearing big big canopy on your body that reflects rich wedding... please grin
As for the kids having low self esteem i agree with you on that cos they will forever regret being fathered by an ugly lazy yoruba from a dirty broke stinking owambe tribe. grin grin
Marry your own women and stop destroying their Psyche with this ugly trend, dont make them think that there is always a better looking Igbo girl somewhere out there who always catches their boyfriend's/Husband's fantasy on a daily grin..
Imagine you mentioning Osibanjo where pretty girls are being discussed, that speaks volume of my submission that your best is not good enough for we Igbos ok, i'm sorry but thats the gospel truth. If i'm given osibanjo's daughter free of charge i'll gladly decline the offer, my bloodline can never be contaminated with yoruba ugly looks, you people are too black and too ugly to behold.
And come to think of it, i thought Fela Kuti your god used to call light skinned women yellow fever so what has changed the narrative recently that your men now chase Igbo women up and down making your women having inferiority complex towards their Igbo counterpart to the extent that they now bleach their skins en masse including Fela's daughters just to look like the Igbo women who are naturally blessed with light skin.. grin grin

Your organic women only appeal to us as organic waste and the earlier you stick to them the better for you cos as far as i know Peter Okoye of Psquare who is the only Igbo man married to a yoruba woman and its basically because she is light skinned and halfcast..

Imagine me getting married to a yoruba girl when a goddess like this is available.. grin wink

CHAI SAVAGE

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 21, 2018
Tollzara:

Piggy idiot.

Imagine someone from a tribe that is known for their ugliness and dirtiness is calling someone else pig.

Go and tell ur fellow coneheads that we don't want u drooling over our women, go and marry ur pitch black, big assed, smelling women with cracked soles, u dead decayed carcass.

9 Likes

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by EternalTruths: 12:49pm On Sep 21, 2018
knowledgeable:

What is more detestable to human race than yorubas partaking in genocide killing of millions of Igbos with it root cause base on hatred and envy. Igbos no matter our so called chest beating + stupidity can never ever partake in killing millions of Yorubas. Listen you idiot... Yoruba have ugly nature and that's is a fact. My evidence stems from the fact that after almost six decades of your evil coalition with the genocidal jihadist North to destroy the Igbos in continuation with the genocide, you subhumans have ended up making the country the extreme poverty capital of the world overtaking India 7 times your population and Lagos the 3rd worst place to live on planet Earth. You also possess the 3rd & 4th world most dangerous terrorists killing Nigerians in their thousands while you Yorubas cheering the terrorists to continue their killings of other Nigerians and even in the forefront to re-elect PMB, knowing fully well that nothing will change with regards to the killings when he resumes his second term in the office. Yoruba have ugly nature. When it comes to Yoruba men rushing into marriages with Igbo women, that's just human nature on the surface, but beyond that, questions must be asked & analysed as to true driver of that strange trend. Is this the theory of natural selection expressing itself hear or what because the last time I checked, Yorubas are still willing to partake in genocide against the Igbos if the opportunity presents itself. So to me, I think (might be wrong though) miscegenation more than natural selection is what's taking place here because it's one sided. A situation where your ugly nature/attributes are over generations replace with a more better attractive attributes through inter-ethnic marriages. Genetic swapping. Yorubas are stealing Igbo finer attributes to improve their population...idiot!.

You said it all.

4 Likes

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by Earthquake1: 4:05pm On Sep 21, 2018
IloveToMess:

Who the hell is this pained anus.
Hairy skin yam leg and masculine body indeed grin yet your men take on our women with all they've got like its their lifetime target grin grin.
I wonder why the feeling is not mutual, why cant your women be appealing to us Igbo men for once with their tribal marked ugly faces, dirty black skin and cracked foot soles.
The Nollywood you used as your point of reference is so lame cos i know our women reject marriage proposals to focus on their career cos they are not lazy and dependent unlike your Afonja girls that grab any slightest marriage proposal thrown at them cos they dont know when next they will get another chance.. Secondly our women are not your women less than 5000 Naira can comfortably marry, ours have class and value, upon they are expensive Yoruba men still save up money just to have them grin grin
Its not our fault that we are so cute and sweet to behold.
Here is another rising goddess from Igbo land in Nollywood.. Oya start masturbating....... grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue

Knockout!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by wowcatty: 1:53am On Oct 01, 2018
Raving lunatic, Yoruba don't accept cash one their daughters, we aren't that hungry. You can keep selling your daughters to your enemies since you have no dignity left.

Why can't your leaders marry your "beautiful" women or are they allergic to them? Keep deceiving yourself, the rest of your post is trash I won't spend even a minute to read.
IloveToMess:

1 Like

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by IloveToMess: 3:17am On Oct 01, 2018
wowcatty:
Raving lunatic, Yoruba don't accept cash one their daughters, we aren't that hungry. You can keep selling your daughters to your enemies since you have no dignity left.

Why can't your leaders marry your "beautiful" women or are they allergic to them? Keep deceiving yourself, the rest of your post is trash I won't spend even a minute to read.
hehehehehehehehehe....... Are our leaders marrying your mother instead?? pained goat. grin

3 Likes

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by wowcatty: 3:46am On Oct 01, 2018
Your monkey mothers exactly! But from Osinbajo to Amosun to Tinubu and even Saraki, they are all pretty Yoruba women. But your leaders wives are chimps looking especially the one exported across the river niger to Ondo.
IloveToMess:

hehehehehehehehehe....... Are our leaders marrying your mother instead?? pained goat. grin

2 Likes

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by IloveToMess: 10:25am On Oct 01, 2018
wowcatty:
Your monkey mothers exactly! But from Osinbajo to Amosun to Tinubu and even Saraki, they are all pretty Yoruba women. But your leaders wives are chimps looking especially the one exported across the river niger to Ondo.
This is the last breath of a dying dog grin grin. heehe..
After all said and done; las las na una still dey rush us like flood or do you want me to name the rushers??

1 Like

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by Preshy561(f): 11:00am On Oct 01, 2018
Lol
Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by wowcatty: 12:56am On Oct 02, 2018
Your decomposed carcass is being dragged out by a stray dog already. You died the day you celebrate giving your daughters to your enemies. Talking of flood, have you found enough fishing rods to fish out your mothers from the erosion flood yet?
IloveToMess:

This is the last breath of a dying dog grin grin. heehe..
After all said and done; las las na una still dey rush us like flood or do you want me to name the rushers??

1 Like

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by IloveToMess: 3:51am On Oct 02, 2018
wowcatty:
Your decomposed carcass is being dragged out by a stray dog already. You died the day you celebrate giving your daughters to your enemies. Talking of flood, have you found enough fishing rods to fish out your mothers from the erosion flood yet?
Cry cry baby cry me a Dam...
Ur mama's smelly pussy and ugly witchcraft crested face was rejected and still rejected by Igbos.. Ur men are all over ours and u are not ashamed for ur women who will remain lonely for a long long time like diseased lepers and u are here fingering ur dad over it..

1 Like

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by wowcatty: 5:29pm On Oct 02, 2018
You are born in baby factory gutter and you just have to act it out. Only a very few Yoruba would allow their daughters to marry outside their tribe, unlike you Igbos who have to sell your daughters out of poverty. Your women are running to our men and are accepted for variety purpose. There are more Yoruba married women than Igbos, nollywood is an example. You need to worry about your women who will die as single women cos their Yoruba husbands always go back home to their own women the first chance they get to undo the disaster the curiosity of trying Igbo women landed them.
IloveToMess:

Cry cry baby cry me a Dam...
Ur mama's smelly pussy and ugly witchcraft crested face was rejected and still rejected by Igbos.. Ur men are all over ours and u are not ashamed for ur women who will remain lonely for a long long time like diseased lepers and u are here fingering ur dad over it..
Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by IloveToMess: 2:22am On Oct 03, 2018
wowcatty:
You are born in baby factory gutter and you just have to act it out. Only a very few Yoruba would allow their daughters to marry outside their tribe, unlike you Igbos who have to sell your daughters out of poverty. Your women are running to our men and are accepted for variety purpose. There are more Yoruba married women than Igbos, nollywood is an example. You need to worry about your women who will die as single women cos their Yoruba husbands always go back home to their own women the first chance they get to undo the disaster the curiosity of trying Igbo women landed them.
Lunatic is really in deep pains.. if u talk about poverty i laugh at u cos deep poverty resonate with the yorubas.. Those women in Nollywood u are referring to will only smile at ur men and they will borrow money to marry them, its just that they are not interested get that into that dry brain. you are not ashamed that ur best stars in music are all over our women who are on their own, they make their money and spend it on Igbo women...
your women are stinking and wayward and no Igbo man will date ur women or spend a dime on them cos they are all worthless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP Asks Justice Bulkachuwa To Recuse Selffrom Presidential Tribunal / Price Of Kerosene Increases To Over ₦800/Litre / PDP To Sack National Secretariat Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.