Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

"Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says (13679 Views)

Outrage As APC Moves To Punish Igbos, Says 99.9% Voted Atiku / Outrage As APC Moves To Punish Igbos, Says 99.9% Voted Atiku / Failure To Re-elect Ekweremadu Will Be A Setback To Igbos,says Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 16, 2018
mercyville:

Igbos are known for drinking funeral water and eating rotten human carcass and maggot-ful meat.The only expensive women(Yorubas) are the ones being married by real expensive people like Kofi Anan etc.Most Igbo women are bearded.Yorubas only marry the very few presentable Igbo ladies crying to the SW to be removed from Igbo stinking culture of filth,dirtines and cannibalism.
Bend down and learn wisdom.
Igbo amaka grin grin

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo lzaa Ikenna0b ngeneukwenu captaing00d roger3d IbrahimDamola jumpandpas EternalTruths

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by mercyville: 3:52pm On Sep 16, 2018
goodnessme1:
who will now marry our cheap Igbo men if the few unbearded and presentable Igbo women are begging Yoruba men for attention when sarkin?

1 Like

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by Yoshy: 3:57pm On Sep 16, 2018
xbernardx:
It's this high handedness that has neither allowed the igbos to leave Nigeria or have a say in the affairs of the nation

Very proud set of people

They keep dreaming every one is jealous of their advancement, they feel being industrious is all it takes to build a successful nation

Thank God for scammers like nnamdi Cownu, but them eye never still clear

NOTE: I am marrying an Igbo lady, so I don't hate them all, only the proud and idiotic cows of Biafra

Shame to you and any Igbo lady that will see your view of her people and still marry you. I wish she is on Nairaland to see this. Shameless Tribalist.

8 Likes

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by gidgiddy: 4:12pm On Sep 16, 2018
xbernardx:
It's this high handedness that has neither allowed the igbos to leave Nigeria or have a say in the affairs of the nation

Very proud set of people

They keep dreaming every one is jealous of their advancement, they feel being industrious is all it takes to build a successful nation

Thank God for scammers like nnamdi Cownu, but them eye never still clear

NOTE: I am marrying an Igbo lady, so I don't hate them all, only the proud and idiotic cows of Biafra

Don't blame Igbos, they once left Nigeria. It is you Nigerians who can't do without Igbos that came to fight for 3 years to bring Igbos back.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by wowcatty: 4:28pm On Sep 16, 2018
We can't really blame the low self-esteem Igbos for insulting Yoruba over who is fuckin who, it's an achievement for Igbos to marry Yoruba, reason they celebrate it. But for the slobbering bastardd xbernardx (may even be igbo) who if really Yoruba couldn't get his comment across without throwing meat to Igbos dogs here to attack Yoruba with, knowing how comments like that always end. How can any Yoruba be bold to say he's marrying a tribe that insult your mother day in day out? While my moral won't let me allow anyone I know to marry Igbo, those who don't mind can go ahead but just don't come and throw it in our faces to earn us more insult here cos I will personally come after such a person. Show me a man who marries his antagonist and I will show you a spineless straw man.
mercyville:
The only dirty people we know are the Igbos.
Ask mama Igbo downstairs grin

2 Likes

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by mercyville: 4:48pm On Sep 16, 2018
wowcatty:
We can't really blame the low self-esteem Igbos for insulting Yoruba over who is fuckin who, it's an achievement for Igbos to marry Yoruba, reason they celebrate it. But for the slobbering bastardd xbernardx (may even be igbo) who if really Yoruba couldn't get his comment across without throwing meat to Igbos dogs here to attack Yoruba with, knowing how comments like that always end. How can any Yoruba be bold to say he's marrying a tribe that insult your mother day in day out? While my moral won't let me allow anyone I know to marry Igbo, those who don't mind can go ahead but just don't come and throw it in our faces to earn us more insult here cos I will personally come after such a person. Show me a man who marries his antagonist and I will show you a spineless straw man.

Some Yorubas think they are helping the cannibals to a better life.

3 Likes

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by mercyville: 4:53pm On Sep 16, 2018
gidgiddy:

Don't blame Igbos, they once left Nigeria. It is you Nigerians who can't do without Igbos that came to fight for 3 years to bring Igbos back.

The main reason an Igbo man said Ojuku fought the war was OIL ,OIL,OIL.

1 Like

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by wowcatty: 5:11pm On Sep 16, 2018
By all means let them do it but should keep it to themselves and spare us further insults
mercyville:

Some Yorubas think they are helping the cannibals to a better life.
Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 16, 2018
wowcatty:

Afonja what are u doing in this thread? you have not answered that guy's question about ur ifa being the no 2 religion in the world.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by Les: 5:44pm On Sep 16, 2018
goodnessme1:
yea.if you guys leave what will we do.
do you know if you would be better off if we leave?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by Bede2u(m): 6:08pm On Sep 16, 2018
midolian:
This is what they like..

They ll celebrate this as if it is coming from God directly..

This is probably because the naturally bitter ones usually have little or nothing to celebrate. I can understand grin
just for the sake of my education...apart from bragging right of producing obj and osinbajo, tell us where yoruba is doing better than igbo.

P.s...dont start shouting igr...igr is taxation...not gdp...if u go school..u go knw the difference

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by xbernardx(m): 6:18pm On Sep 16, 2018
Yoshy:

Shame to you and any Igbo lady that will see your view of her people and still marry you. I wish she is on Nairaland to see this. Shameless Tribalist.

Peace on you for being a tribalistic bigot. She is just a normal woman with a beautiful heart, tribe is second function to what we feel for each other, so go borrow some brains kiddo.

It's the tribalistic sentiment that you hold that makes you jittery about the combination of me and my woman
Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by Bede2u(m): 6:21pm On Sep 16, 2018
mercyville:

The main reason an Igbo man said Ojuku fought the war was OIL ,OIL,OIL.
so?? The oil belonged to the eastern region. Ojukwu was gov of eastern region...so wats ur point? Its like me saying why yorubas want oduduwa republic is because of lagos....so? Is lagos not yours??

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by xbernardx(m): 6:30pm On Sep 16, 2018
I am neither Igbo nor Yoruba, I am a Nigerian from a minority tribe

wowcatty:

1 Like

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by wowcatty: 6:31pm On Sep 16, 2018
Then why didn't say that when you saw the insults they were heaping on Yoruba because of your comment?
xbernardx:
I am neither Igbo nor Yoruba, I am a Nigerian from a minority tribe

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by xbernardx(m): 6:32pm On Sep 16, 2018
wowcatty:
Then why didn't say that when you saw the insults they were heaping on Yoruba because of your comment?

I get their time? My comment was neutral, they judged and concluded I am Yoruba

1 Like

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by wowcatty: 6:55pm On Sep 16, 2018
And what are you doing on nairaland, where is buafraland? Common forum community you can't build. Your mate is building and you are stealing nails. Your guy is deaf so tell him I don't discuss a golden religion with pigs.
Tushkito:

Afonja what are u doing in this thread? you have not answered that guy's question about ur ifa being the no 2 religion in the world.
Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by wowcatty: 7:21pm On Sep 16, 2018
True, their obsession with Yoruba need to watched, one even uses yorubakid
Sorry about my earlier comment.
xbernardx:

I get their time? My comment was neutral, they judged and concluded I am Yoruba
Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by xbernardx(m): 8:21pm On Sep 16, 2018
wowcatty:
True, their obsession with Yoruba need to watched, one even uses yorubakid
Sorry about my earlier comment.

No offense taken, it's no thing personal dear, Nigerians are allowing the divide between tribe and religion to hinder growth and development, it's a serious issue

1 Like

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by mildflame: 8:40pm On Sep 16, 2018
but why cant they turn the SOUTH EAST to look a little bit like lagos, at least 10%

1 Like

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by resurgent2019: 9:13pm On Sep 16, 2018
xbernardx:

No offense taken, it's no thing personal dear, Nigerians are allowing the divide between tribe and religion to hinder growth and development, it's a serious issue

As far as Yorubas and Hausas continue to rule, I am fine with that. Let’s see where hate will get the igbos.

1 Like

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 16, 2018
xbernardx:

U know it's really a shame that an igbo woman would want to marry u, I wonder what she would say if she saw ur posts.

2 Likes

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 16, 2018
resurgent2019:

As far as Yorubas and Hausas continue to rule, I am fine with that. Let’s see where hate will get the igbos.

Why am I not surprised that this igbo obsessed lunatic would be here?

9 Likes

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 16, 2018
wowcatty:
And what are you doing on nairaland, where is buafraland? Common forum community you can't build. Your mate is building and you are stealing nails. Your guy is deaf so tell him I don't discuss a golden religion with pigs.

Wowpiggery the one and only deranged kid on nairaland, u and ur fellow igbo hating yerobus need serious help.

4 Likes

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 16, 2018
mildflame:
but why cant they turn the SOUTH EAST to look a little bit like lagos, at least 10%

Have u been to the southeast? if u haven't been to the southeast yet u wrote this sh*it, then u need serious help.

4 Likes

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by xbernardx(m): 9:35pm On Sep 16, 2018
Tushkito:

U know it's really a shame that an igbo woman would want to marry u, I wonder what she would say if she saw ur posts.

Nothing to be shameful

She knows these are my views, I am not against them as a people, but their dogged battle in futility that has denied them a loud mouth in the country,
Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by xbernardx(m): 9:37pm On Sep 16, 2018
resurgent2019:

The hate is exactly my bone of contention

1 Like

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by Chizman042: 9:41pm On Sep 16, 2018
BiafraIShere:

Just negodu the amount of confusion you exhibited in a small statement!? I can see envy all over you, but we don't care how you feel. You are even hoping to get Igbo blood in your offspring which is the reason you want to marry Igbo Lady, which makes me to wonder what happened to afonja women undecided undecided If you don't marry your own women and keep running after Igbo women like many of you guys are now doing, then who will marry afonja women because I'm sure we Igbo men can't touch them even if you offer them free of charge to us grin grin
my brother u just said it all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by mildflame: 9:41pm On Sep 16, 2018
Tushkito...ENUGU ABA UMUAHIAH OWERRI ONITSHA have been there nothing to see there. Enugu make sense than others
Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 16, 2018
mildflame:
Tushkito...ENUGU ABA UMUAHIAH OWERRI ONITSHA have been there nothing to see there. Enugu make sense than others

HOW DO U EXPECT ME TO BELIEVE THIS? MENTION THE AREAS THAT U HAVE BEEN TO. ITS NOT A SECRET THAT IGBOS HAVE BEEN POSTING PICS OF IGBO LAND IN NAIRALAND.

WHY CAN'T THE YERUBUS REPLICATE LAGOS IN THEIR VARIOUS STATES HMMM?

4 Likes

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 16, 2018
xbernardx:

Nothing to be shameful

She knows these are my views, I am not against them as a people, but their dogged battle in futility that has denied them a loud mouth in the country,

xbernardx:

The hate is exactly my bone of contention

Am sure that the woman u want to marry is a loud mouth and also hatefull since you have so readily generalized the whole of igbos.

2 Likes

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by Yoshy: 10:13pm On Sep 16, 2018
xbernardx:

Peace on you for being a tribalistic bigot. She is just a normal woman with a beautiful heart, tribe is second function to what we feel for each other, so go borrow some brains kiddo.

It's the tribalistic sentiment that you hold that makes you jittery about the combination of me and my woman

Go back to your comments, if possible screenshot and send to her siblings or parents, even her. If you can proudly do that, then your cover up defense works.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

We Never Announced 61,329 Votes For Akpabio In Essien Udim - Inec Returning Offi / APC Crisis: Mai Mala Buni May Step Down As Caretaker Committee Chairman / Otti Sliding Abia Into Dictatorship – PDP Stalwart, Nwabueze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.