Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

"Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says (13745 Views)

Outrage As APC Moves To Punish Igbos, Says 99.9% Voted Atiku / Outrage As APC Moves To Punish Igbos, Says 99.9% Voted Atiku / Failure To Re-elect Ekweremadu Will Be A Setback To Igbos,says Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by Nightmareo07: 6:10pm On Sep 17, 2018
Tozara:
You quoted my post twice? I've not started hitting you and you're already seeing the world in double.

Hehehehehe , skallywag I did dat on purpose incase u don't reply the first one. grin
I wana slice u like an onions .
Bambus dingbat!! grin

2 Likes

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by Nightmareo07: 6:11pm On Sep 17, 2018
Tozara:
From womb to tomb, you shall beat your chest like the hopeless chimp you are. No surprise there.

U are an idiot say something meaningful u everlasting coward grin
I can't feel ur lines

3 Likes

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by Tozara(m): 6:11pm On Sep 17, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Hehehehehe , skallywag I did dat on purpose incase u don't reply the first one. grin
I wana slice u like an onions .
Bambus dingbat!! grin
WT.....AF?

Got better things to do. Bury yourself in your own stupidity.
Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by Nightmareo07: 6:13pm On Sep 17, 2018
Tozara:
WT.....AF?

Tito Diplopoda,!!.. grin
u run away u are bastard..
Wana roast u coward like I normally do.

U stupid fool from cursed tribe. grin

1 Like

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by Tozara(m): 6:13pm On Sep 17, 2018
Nightmareo07:

U are an idiot say something meaningful u everlasting coward grin I can't feel ur lines
OK. It's your turn bruh. Enjoy the moment.
Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by Tozara(m): 6:13pm On Sep 17, 2018

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by Nightmareo07: 6:13pm On Sep 17, 2018
Tozara:
WT.....AF?

Lets dance DUNDERHEAD!!.

1 Like

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by Nightmareo07: 6:14pm On Sep 17, 2018
Tozara:

U are an idiot everlasting fool from a cursed dirty tribe.

4 Likes

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by Tozara(m): 6:14pm On Sep 17, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Tito Diplopoda,!!.. grin u run away u are bastard.. Wana roast u coward like I normally do.
U stupid fool from cursed tribe. grin
I know. I know. cry
Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by Tozara(m): 6:15pm On Sep 17, 2018
Nightmareo07:

U are an idiot everlasting fool from a cursed dirty tribe.
OK.
Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by Nightmareo07: 6:15pm On Sep 17, 2018
Tozara:

U and ur tribes men will foreva be a coward .

GOAT PLS SAY SOMETHING BETTER grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by Nightmareo07: 6:15pm On Sep 17, 2018
Tozara:
OK.
Goat!!
Have a bad day fool!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by Amumaigwe: 6:18pm On Sep 17, 2018
IloveToMess:
[/s]
After all said and done nothing reasonable to grasp.
You are cemented in foolery.
I repeat:-
The Federal Government and the Igbos made Lagos a viable state today, this has nothing to do with the Yorubas Governors from 1999 mugu

Gbam

1 Like

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by LZAA: 6:20pm On Sep 17, 2018
immhotep:

But you prefer subhuman Igbo women to your fully human Yoruba women.

Lzaa come and hear oh. grin grin

cc pontzerom eternaltruths
That's why sarkin is enjoying honeymoon in enugu grin
Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by Amumaigwe: 6:22pm On Sep 17, 2018
totit:

Your lack of manners,knowledge,information and logic reasoning has indeed affected your pub relation,communication,social mannerism,education and ability to reason like an average human.

And its so sad that such like you are what we have on cyber space often polluting, constituenting nuisances and wacky knowledge about.

Pathetic !

Shmm

Bros it is SMH (Shaking My Head) not SHMM. Oshogbo mugu forming posh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by Amumaigwe: 6:29pm On Sep 17, 2018
Tozara:
You never tire of preaching your own exceptionalism, and alluding to your own superiority. Yet you're the first to complain about tribalism and hate, that such stupidity can only help to fuel and intensify, or even inspire if they didn't exist before.

The Igbo is the most brilliant African? Such arrogance and vanity. Self-important, vainglorious, cretinous, tribalistic drooling triton the OP is.

Abeg save your breath before you choke to death.
Igbos are the most brilliant race in Africa and 4th most successful in the US after Jews, Chinese and Indians. Facts are sacred. No amount of rantings and bovine gruntings can change it.( Survey by UN)

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by Tozara(m): 6:32pm On Sep 17, 2018
Amumaigwe:

[s]Abeg save your breath before you choke to death.
Igbos are the most brilliant race in Africa and 4th most successful in the US after Jews, Chinese and Indians. Facts are sacred. No amount of rantings and bovine gruntings can change it.( Survey by UN)[/s]
OK. I'm done with retärds for today. Come back tomorrow. undecided
Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by totit: 6:36pm On Sep 17, 2018
[[s]quote author=Amumaigwe post=71285222]

Bros it is SMH (Shaking My Head) not SHMM. Oshogbo mugu forming posh.[/quote][/s]

yeebooamacry

I have warned kids like you to desist from my mention. I don't play around with kids. Now,go and play with your mates.

Shmm

1 Like

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by MONIKERREVEALER: 6:55pm On Sep 17, 2018
Tozara:
You never tire of preaching your own exceptionalism, and alluding to your own superiority. Yet you're the first to complain about tribalism and hate, that such stupidity can only help to fuel and intensify, or even inspire if they didn't exist before.

The Igbo is the most brilliant African? Such arrogance and vanity. Self-important, vainglorious, cretinous, tribalistic drooling triton the OP is.
its a mystery how people are allowed to attack the great igbo people on this website and go unpunished. how does someone blowing his OWN trumpet inconvenience someone else except if the someone else is a HATER. Seun, you and your mods have let unmerited hate slide unchecked on here for too long. I think its time for a complete boycott of this website by the igbo. we can never be right no matter how much we try to get along with nigerians. igbos, if you can't help it, just read up on info and DO NOT COMMENT. Seun is driving traffic to his website by allowing the unconscionable, interminable and satanic attacks on igbos go on knowing the igbos would attack back in even greater force and voila, he keeps smiling to the Bank. igbos, stop putting money in Seuns pockets. let our haters keep making noise in their echo chambers. do NOT provide them a sounding board. when they are done whining to themselves and patting themselves on the back, theyll quietly shut up. if you feel you love Seun so muxh and want to see him get richer, keep responding to all tgese igbo haters on this website you hear. igbo jirinu isaa hicha anya unu ooo!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by Amumaigwe: 7:06pm On Sep 17, 2018
Tozara:
OK. I'm done with retärds for today. Come back tomorrow. undecided

Afonja mooslems; first to attack, first to run away from crossfires. Igbos' firepower is matchless. Next time beware, shameless cowards.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by xbernardx(m): 7:19pm On Sep 17, 2018
People are blinded, it's just a negative mind set implanted by a selective few for selfish purpose. I spoke from a neutral position cos am from non of those tribes

Tozara:
This is exactly what I've been saying. All tribalistic idiots are blind and hopeless like that. Because you spoke disapprovingly of the stupidity of some of his clansmen, he labelled you Yoruba in his imaginations without even thinking. And why so? Because the Yoruba is his declared archenemy that he hates with every passion his bones can muster.

What a detestable creature insulting the human race by parading as a human being.
Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by mercyville: 7:34pm On Sep 17, 2018
IloveToMess:

Igbos are the most beautiful/Handsome people in Nigeria. Go and die!!
I repeat go and die!!
Marry your own women so your women dont get old in their father's houses.

Stay off my mention,ugly Igbo cannibal.

1 Like

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by mercyville: 7:36pm On Sep 17, 2018
Amumaigwe:

Afonja mooslems; first to attack, first to run away from crossfires. Igbos' firepower is matchless. Next time beware, shameless cowards.

Stay off my mention,ugly Igbo table head cannibal.. grin

1 Like

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by BiafraIShere(m): 7:38pm On Sep 17, 2018
[s]
Tozara:
Imagine the kind of stupidity some moröns who were too idiotic to understand the importance of condom created this buffoon to come and exhibit. Too much senseless in one post.

You can be a worthless tribalistic puritan and isolationist for all I care. You don't own Igbo women and can't tell us whether or not we can marry them. We decide that. They decide that. Not brainless savages like you.

And may I know what exactly it is about your tribe that would make others full of envy? That is so special others are jealous? Aren't you a deluded, tribalistic fool with a warped sense of importance?
[/s]
Cvrsed re.tard, fvrk off and go marry your own women, BINGO! Igbos don't have anything in common with you guys, Nigeria is a fake country and the more we limit our daughters from marrying you double-faced and dirty creatures, the better for us. You hate Igbos and still want to marry their women, for what? We can't risk our women marrying people who are neck-deep in ritual killings and skull mining!! Stay on your lane and marry your own women. Ezi ohia like you feeling funky.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 17, 2018
Amumaigwe:

Abeg save your breath before you choke to death.
Igbos are the most brilliant race in Africa and 4th most successful in the US after Jews, Chinese and Indians. Facts are sacred. No amount of rantings and bovine gruntings can change it.( Survey by UN)
Tozara will develop hypertension today grin

1 Like

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 17, 2018
mercyville:

Tell us about your Igbo wife

1 Like

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by Amumaigwe: 9:32pm On Sep 17, 2018
mercyville:

Who be this one kwa?

3 Likes

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by IloveToMess: 11:56pm On Sep 17, 2018
Tozara:
Lol. What kind of fückery is this?
ekwuchalam! cheesy
Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by wowcatty: 6:24pm On Sep 19, 2018
You can't stoo people from speaking about your criminal way of life, you need to change your way.

Keep deceiving yourself. Hairy skin, yam legs and masculine body are not features of beautiful women and you should be ashamed of yourself that you don't protect your women as they are still handed out like chinchin to your sworn enemies out of poverty. You can use nollywood as an example, there are more Yoruba women married than there are Igbos, so go ahead and put a knife in your throat or someone capable of doing that will find and help you out of your misery.

IloveToMess:

Keep masturbating each other.. you and mercyville..

Igbos are the most beautiful/Handsome people in Nigeria. Go and die!!
I repeat go and die!!
Marry your own women so your women dont get old in their father's houses.
Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by wowcatty: 6:48pm On Sep 19, 2018
Igbos are mythominiacs, it a shame! You sound like a pig saying it wants to bathe human. Your ass is dead in water as far as derangement is concern, no psychiatrist can heal your lineage.
Tushkito:

Wowpiggery the one and only deranged kid on nairaland, u and ur fellow igbo hating yerobus need serious help.
Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by IloveToMess: 12:43pm On Sep 20, 2018
wowcatty:
You can't stoo people from speaking about your criminal way of life, you need to change your way.

Keep deceiving yourself. Hairy skin, yam legs and masculine body are not features of beautiful women and you should be ashamed of yourself that you don't protect your women as they are still handed out like chinchin to your sworn enemies out of poverty. You can use nollywood as an example, there are more Yoruba women married than there are Igbos, so go ahead and put a knife in your throat or someone capable of doing that will find and help you out of your misery.

Who the hell is this pained anus.
Hairy skin yam leg and masculine body indeed grin yet your men take on our women with all they've got like its their lifetime target grin grin.
I wonder why the feeling is not mutual, why cant your women be appealing to us Igbo men for once with their tribal marked ugly faces, dirty black skin and cracked foot soles.
The Nollywood you used as your point of reference is so lame cos i know our women reject marriage proposals to focus on their career cos they are not lazy and dependent unlike your Afonja girls that grab any slightest marriage proposal thrown at them cos they dont know when next they will get another chance.. Secondly our women are not your women less than 5000 Naira can comfortably marry, ours have class and value, upon they are expensive Yoruba men still save up money just to have them grin grin
Its not our fault that we are so cute and sweet to behold.
Here is another rising goddess from Igbo land in Nollywood.. Oya start masturbating....... grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue

7 Likes

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by justtoodark: 12:49pm On Sep 20, 2018
we are proud of igbos....its nothing new....but they can be very miserable fellows too....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians / Nigeria To Conduct Digital Census In May 2022 – NPC / Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking 117g Of Cocaine In Adheri, India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.