Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Private Sector Takes Full Control Of Electricity June 2011 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Private Sector Takes Full Control Of Electricity June 2011 (5765 Views)

Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule / Buhari, Fashola, Amaechi & Ambode At Organised Private Sector Meeting In Lagos / Private Sector Takes Over Power Sector, As PHCN Ceases To Exist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Private Sector Takes Full Control Of Electricity June 2011 by Kobojunkie: 3:20pm On Aug 27, 2011
Finally, someone digs this back up!!! grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

It seems privatization plans, after Jonathan declared Emergency on the Power Sector, and even decided to handle the power sector on his own, has been put on hold, a year later. grin
Re: Private Sector Takes Full Control Of Electricity June 2011 by dayokanu(m): 3:23pm On Aug 27, 2011
Can someone ask Mr Odechukwu retardeen what became of the privatisation?
Re: Private Sector Takes Full Control Of Electricity June 2011 by Gbawe: 3:26pm On Aug 27, 2011
@Ajanlekoko . God bless !!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Shebi Private sector have indeed taken over full control of electricity since June . No be so ?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

PAddy Lo and others who swallowed the empty promises , from those who have always been [b]political mediocrities,[/b]must be feeling like those 419 victims who lose their life saving to the silliest scam even babies should be able to see through.

Fake promises to win an election. Elections are now over and , as some of us predicted, the Status quo continues !!!! Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Re: Private Sector Takes Full Control Of Electricity June 2011 by ak47mann(m): 3:51pm On Aug 27, 2011
kai Nigerian politicians can lie just to win election sad sad sad
Re: Private Sector Takes Full Control Of Electricity June 2011 by Pukkah: 3:56pm On Aug 27, 2011
Hmmm, this is the kind of reminders that our sleeping leaders need to keep them on their toes.

Don't they owe us any explanation for this? I will always say it, governance is not for the weak or faint-hearted, it is for the very best of us or else, EVERYBODY (including those in support or against those in government) will suffer the consequences.
Re: Private Sector Takes Full Control Of Electricity June 2011 by Kobojunkie: 6:26pm On Aug 27, 2011
^^^ Are you implying that those we have in governance today are the best of us undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Private Sector Takes Full Control Of Electricity June 2011 by okadaman2: 6:36pm On Aug 27, 2011
Abeg I nor get calendar, shey June never reach?
Re: Private Sector Takes Full Control Of Electricity June 2011 by Gbawe: 6:47pm On Aug 27, 2011
okada_man:

Abeg I nor get calendar, shey June never reach?

My brother , you are not alone in your confusion. Abeg someone should tell me this is still May 2011 and there is still a month before the actualisation of the pledge that the "Private Sector Takes Full Control Of Electricity June 2011".
Re: Private Sector Takes Full Control Of Electricity June 2011 by okadaman2: 7:18pm On Aug 27, 2011
Shebi this OP paddy_lo is the same GEJ supporter guy who came out of hibernation to cry about how much GEJ has dissapointed him.

Sorry dude. Give your GEJ one more year at least don't be in a haste.  undecided
Re: Private Sector Takes Full Control Of Electricity June 2011 by dayokanu(m): 8:23pm On Aug 27, 2011
I dey laff
Re: Private Sector Takes Full Control Of Electricity June 2011 by AjanleKoko: 8:32pm On Aug 27, 2011
GEJ don fall Beaf and paddy_lo hand sha embarassed
Re: Private Sector Takes Full Control Of Electricity June 2011 by Rhino5dm: 9:00pm On Aug 27, 2011
You guys are having comprehension problem. he actually implies June 2059 shocked shocked.

My generator is overloaded since noon. afteral i didn't vote for this rubbish, why should expect good from evil?. . .
Re: Private Sector Takes Full Control Of Electricity June 2011 by Pukkah: 11:18pm On Aug 27, 2011
@Kobojunkie, I'm not implying that.
Re: Private Sector Takes Full Control Of Electricity June 2011 by netotse(m): 11:57pm On Aug 28, 2011
I agree, GEJ has been caught with his foot in his mouth one more time. . .

although that's where the agreement ends, If not for the fact that I stumbled on a pretty cool website, I'd like majority of the preceeding posters think that nothing is happening as regards the power sector in naija. . .

I think the current set of ppl at the helm of the power industry are not as verbose as we're used to and that's why majority of people think nothing is happening.

P.S. for the ones that missed the first link and would like to know what's going in in power in naija, look here

it would appear the TSCS or whatever-they-are-called grin that were appointed as transaction advisers actually have a bit of experience in this thing, also stumbled on their website sometime last week. . .maybe there's hope afterall

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Request For Fingerprinting Causes Fall In Visa's Requests / How Often Do You Listen To Lagos Traffic Radio 96.1 / Amnesty Committee Offers To Meet Boko-Haram In Any Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.