Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter (59832 Views)

Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. / Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) / Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by sammirano: 2:02pm On Sep 16, 2018
kestolove95:
We need to make DNA test free in SOuth East because 95% of dem are the product of baby factory

You dont mean it.

1 Like

Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by Seetto: 2:02pm On Sep 16, 2018
[center][/center]
kestolove95:
We need to make DNA test free in SOuth East because 95% of dem are product of baby factory
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by maxtop(m): 2:02pm On Sep 16, 2018
TroubleMaker47:
Since it's not ur biological daughter isn't it wierd kissin her on d lips?

Argue with your phone. Nobody get your time this Sunday
Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by victorazyvictor(m): 2:02pm On Sep 16, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
After Buhari fear women
grin
Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by mybestlove(m): 2:02pm On Sep 16, 2018
Nice one. Love supercedes everything.

That's care!
Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 16, 2018
Oju aye is allowed shocked
Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by Niyi9002(m): 2:02pm On Sep 16, 2018
This is the worst thing that can ever happen to a man. So sad! cry
Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by skinnyzsam(m): 2:03pm On Sep 16, 2018
Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by JacksonOyibo: 2:03pm On Sep 16, 2018
smiley
Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by ceejay80s(m): 2:03pm On Sep 16, 2018
women and fffuuucck outside na 5 and 6
Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by bknight: 2:03pm On Sep 16, 2018
This is crazy mean.. This is just heartbreaking
Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by Glink2018(m): 2:04pm On Sep 16, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
After Buhari fear women

Nah wah o!
Your bickering towards Buhari no get part 2.
Nah person papa o!
Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by rayobaba(m): 2:04pm On Sep 16, 2018
That woman must be APC. Buhari people

1 Like

Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 16, 2018
Fear women
Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by excomarow(m): 2:06pm On Sep 16, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
After Buhari fear women
Buhari... that name don hearam
Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by Elliot2(m): 2:06pm On Sep 16, 2018
kestolove95:
We need to make DNA test free in SOuth East because 95% of dem are product of baby factory
see ur nose lyk two confused falopian tubes. ur test result is 1% savagery,99% stupidity.

4 Likes

Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by azimibraun: 2:07pm On Sep 16, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
After Buhari fear women
Chai!!! I laugh troway.
Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 16, 2018
Pat081:
Is better to always do DNA test every 6 months at different hospital because of dis story at ur old age ,

LMAO....6 months?!

2 Likes

Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by Shukuakukobambi: 2:07pm On Sep 16, 2018
zinnyzee:
Sorry... How do you pronounce your moniker?

It's pronounced exactly as it's written. If you doubt your pronunciation, pronounce and let me rate you

1 Like

Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by BabbanBura(m): 2:08pm On Sep 16, 2018
evanso6226:
from Clintgist.com

This man pictured above with this adorable baby girl has earned praises online for his gesture after he found out he's not the biological father of his daughter.

In a complicated situation where many would have expected the young man to blast his partner on social media, Jamier Griffin from Chicago decided to say a prayer for the baby and her mother.

Read the heartbreaking story below.

SEE MORE PHOTOS @ https://www.clintgist.com/see-man-simply-finding-hes-not-biological-father-daughter/

Wow! I have some GROWING to do. It's tough to let go peacefully though one knows that doing otherwise only makes us worst but truly it needs more than just two balls to let go in this way!
Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by idonhammer: 2:08pm On Sep 16, 2018
No need for DNA test,anywhere and anyhow wey pikin come Love and train am well as your own as long as no man comes to claim the child. As my mother always say, pikin na pikin. Fear no evil and see no evil.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by azimibraun: 2:09pm On Sep 16, 2018
Elliot2:
see ur nose lyk two confused falopian tubes. ur test result is 1% savagery,99% stupidity.
You think he is just kidding?
Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 16, 2018
Women are scum
Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by Premiumwriter: 2:11pm On Sep 16, 2018
BabbanBura:

Wow! I have some GROWING to do. It's tough to let go peacefully though one knows that doing otherwise only makes us worst but truly it needs more than just two balls to let go in this way!
you don't need any growing.

God knows that I'll raise hell the day I find my wife did this sort of thing. If ah no kill, e go remain small angry
Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by Pitokwe(m): 2:11pm On Sep 16, 2018
TroubleMaker47:

Some of you can be so dumb. I see reasons people fail comprehension in English exams
He just received the reuslt.the baby is over a year old.

Common sense will tell you that the pix was before the test. undecided

Back to topic:women women women women embarassed
May God never allow this kind of women come our way.

Old habits die hard.when i see lots of young ladies in hood jumping from banana to another and saying they will change when they get married,I just laugh.
That is when the urge will be multiplied. This is usually the end result.

If all men will decide to do DNA test for their kids in Nigeria. Caskets selling will be the most lucrative business in Nigeria. Men will just be dying of shock. This is not interesting one bit undecided

4 Likes

Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by TruthHurts100: 2:12pm On Sep 16, 2018
evanso6226:
from Clintgist.com

This man pictured above with this adorable baby girl has earned praises online for his gesture after he found out he's not the biological father of his daughter.

In a complicated situation where many would have expected the young man to blast his partner on social media, Jamier Griffin from Chicago decided to say a prayer for the baby and her mother.

Read the heartbreaking story below.

SEE MORE PHOTOS @ https://www.clintgist.com/see-man-simply-finding-hes-not-biological-father-daughter/

We don't just get it. That the DNA matched doesn't mean you're a father or that the child in question is your son or daughter. That you've been taking care of and loving the child makes you her father, you've been playing the fatherly role. Are we to call the bastaaaard that impregnated the ashawo woman a father?

I can adopt that child, send the ashawo woman packing.... If the Oloriiiibu that impregnates the opko woman didn't show up throughout the 9months pregnancy and the 17months after birth.... And in all documents, the baby girl bears my name..... She's mine.

2 Likes

Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by johnnychuks(m): 2:14pm On Sep 16, 2018
Pat081:
Is better to always do DNA test every 6 months at different hospital because of dis story at ur old age ,
in these era of wicked government, DNA is not as easy as that in every six month if you say DNA test not every six month, only one test of DNA will give the result you need, because to run that test is highly expensive.

1 Like

Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by Seetto: 2:18pm On Sep 16, 2018
excomarow:

Buhari... that name don hearam
For ipob shai, buhari is like a demi god here in the north, kwankwaso, saraki and co plua the rest <<<< buhari.
Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 16, 2018
TroubleMaker47:

grin are u okay ?

That was when he never knew and if if it now the guy is a good guy. I think I would have done the same too.

Its not the fault of the little girl so why should anyone hate her
Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by joyfullyjoyous(f): 2:20pm On Sep 16, 2018
He's such a nice man. This brought tears to my eyes.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members / Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife / Hear What A Mother Told Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.