Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:18 AM

Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter (60083 Views)

Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. / Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) / Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by TroubleMaker47(m): 6:14pm On Sep 16, 2018
Pitokwe:

Some of you can be so dumb. I see reasons people fail comprehension in English exams
He just received the reuslt.the baby is over a year old.

Common sense will tell you that the pix was before the test. undecided

Back to topic:women women women women embarassed
May God never allow this kind of women come our way.

Old habits die hard.when i see lots of young ladies in hood jumping from banana to another and saying they will change when they get married,I just laugh.
That is when the urge will be multiplied. This is usually the end result.

If all men will decide to do DNA test for their kids in Nigeria. Caskets selling will be the most lucrative business in Nigeria. Men will just be dying of shock. This is not interesting one bit undecided
I've seen u dat hv sense na! Foolishness wee not kil u. Oya say amen! Oponu!
Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by seangy4konji: 6:30pm On Sep 16, 2018
That DNA is a compulsory thing.

1 Like

Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by idonhammer: 6:30pm On Sep 16, 2018
stuffs4me:
when I am married? you are an idi.ot,who told you am single? i don't blame you.when you marry make sure you DNA all you kids because you are a low life who will have nothing to offer to your prostitute wife to be. stupid motherfu.cker! quote me again and I will show u that there is so many ways to deal with faceless rats like you.
Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by Ugosample(m): 7:08pm On Sep 16, 2018
vRendoh:
Black women in America are big disgrace when it come to the paternity of their kids....in most cases they don't know the true dad cos they bleep anyhow. They bleep like the bernobo monkeys. It such a shame! This is worsening cos most kids are raised outside the home. No formal marriage. ...bleep get pregnant to collect allowee!
They need prayer.....watch Paternity court in youtube and you will be amazed

at least if you are fucking Upandan

use contraceptive na

What kind of women are these
Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by flames01: 7:11pm On Sep 16, 2018
condomuser:
The mother of the baby is an Afonjas funmi Ayobami, WHY sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UIRwV6PLLw#

You will experience a brain reset after watching that video.
Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by Pitokwe(m): 7:22pm On Sep 16, 2018
TroubleMaker47:

I've seen u dat hv sense na! Foolishness wee not kil u. Ita say amen! Oponu!

Receive sense! undecided

Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by 1234IKECHhukwu: 7:39pm On Sep 16, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
After Buhari fear women
No u got all wrong it is after women fear Buhari.
Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by Idrismusty97(m): 7:54pm On Sep 16, 2018
Imagine believing a certain man is your father for so long until a DNA test says otherwise.
Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by mansoura(f): 8:50pm On Sep 16, 2018
Touching! cry
Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by Tedpgrass: 9:00pm On Sep 16, 2018
bigtt76:
Ok.

Madam, make uno vex ooo..

Its just that the poor chap has just discovered the deceit..... After a 17 months + 9 months pregnancy time...

And then to ask him to accept responsibility, at a time like this --- is like placing a gunpowder keg near a light source...

☺☺☺

Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by emmyfemmy1(m): 9:33pm On Sep 16, 2018
Eeyah sorry oooooo, Is not easy to accept
Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 12:56pm On Sep 17, 2018
franchasng:
"60 -70% of first borns of most marriages all over the world are not the biological child of the husband" - Doctors

"First children of most marriages in Nigeria belong to the wife's ex lover, colleague or boss" - Nigerian Doctors

"Most married women keep contact with their ex boyfriends and lovers up to 2 years after they get married to a man that's not their first love" - Relationship Expert

The first two points are lies. Standard incidence rates for cuckoldry around the world hover at about 10%.
Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by centboy123456(m): 3:25pm On Sep 18, 2018
ilevic:
God saved me, i would have been a father to a bastard.... fear women

how did u fine out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help, My Husband Is Causing Me Pain / Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos) / Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.