Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,081 members, 7,957,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:26 AM

Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter (60085 Views)

Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. / Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) / Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by idonhammer: 3:15pm On Sep 16, 2018
lot14:

As long as you loved and trained the child well no one can take him or her away from you not even the mother.the child will always see you as his or her legitimate father
Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 16, 2018
idonhammer:
No need for DNA test,anywhere and anyhow wey pikin come Love and train am well as your own as long as no man comes to claim the child. As my mother always say, pikin na pikin. Fear no evil and see no evil.

Sorry o, but what a f***cking mom you've got. grin angry
Btw, are you a lady?
Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 16, 2018
upengineer:
How much is the DNA test?

Just N90,000 in Lagos.
Go get that DNA test done fast Bruv, no time.
Hoes everywhere, making Baby Daddies pay the bills for nothing. Sad

1 Like

Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by Innobee99(m): 3:29pm On Sep 16, 2018
dheilaw1:
He's my type of man
U wnt see because we dnt want ur type...

Bad intensions everywhere
Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by Antichristus: 3:38pm On Sep 16, 2018
ABO NI SE SE.
Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by uba1991: 3:39pm On Sep 16, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
After Buhari fear women
at d mention of buhari all the corrupt,ipob fainted.GOD BLESS BUHARI
Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 16, 2018
cococandy:
What was he supposed to do?

Some women are just heartless.

The sane thing for him to do is to sue that woman for everything she's worth.

1 Like

Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by Pat081: 3:54pm On Sep 16, 2018
johnnychuks:
in these era of wicked government, DNA is not as easy as that in every six month if you say DNA test not every six month, only one test of DNA will give the result you need, because to run that test is highly expensive.
my brother if d doctor is slpin with ur wife dey will always gv u fake result
Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 16, 2018
kestolove95:
We need to make DNA test free in SOuth East because 95% of dem are product of baby factory

Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by iPopAlomo(m): 4:08pm On Sep 16, 2018
dheilaw1:
He's my type of man

gay alert!!!
Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by sisisioge: 4:09pm On Sep 16, 2018
Dear Lord! Paternity fraud is one fraud a man shouldn't be scammed with...its really sad especially where the man has grown attached to the child.

1 Like

Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by Printerscanner: 4:13pm On Sep 16, 2018
dheilaw1:
He's my type of man

Yes, my type of guy. Keep your plans to yourself, make your enemy comfortable around you. Wait patiently for the perfect time, then strike your enemy down giving the enemy to chance to survive.
Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by AreaFada2: 4:23pm On Sep 16, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:
The guy sounds like someone very nice, empathetic and considerate. How could his babe treat him this way? How could she deceive him like this? Even her daughter will hate her when she grows up and learns the truth

She has just made a bad guy out of this nice guy and his future girlfriends will pay for her treachery cry

Well, as usual the good guys mostly get the raw deal with women.

Is it that this guy is not handsome or well-mannered enough?
But the real dad could be some useless jobless arsehole.

But forget all the nice words. As he misses the child more and more he might suffer emotionally.

Suppose he gets married to another lady and they can't have a baby?

What he will become to women is not decided yet. It will depend to an extent on how his love life goes after this.
Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by vRendoh(m): 4:23pm On Sep 16, 2018
Black women in America are big disgrace when it come to the paternity of their kids....in most cases they don't know the true dad cos they bleep anyhow. They bleep like the bernobo monkeys. It such a shame! This is worsening cos most kids are raised outside the home. No formal marriage. ...bleep get pregnant to collect allowee!
They need prayer.....watch Paternity court in youtube and you will be amazed

1 Like

Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by PurestBoy(m): 4:28pm On Sep 16, 2018
kestolove95:
We need to make DNA test free in SOuth East because 95% of dem are product of baby factory

How could a lady be this vile and uncultured. May God help the offsprings that will come from you since your parents failed their duty. One love.

2 Likes

Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 16, 2018
maxtop:
This OP with there copy and paste sef. Where is the pics above? To the matter of the day, I just had a dream that just few women will enter the kingdom of God.

Many men has to father a child or children that were not his. So many secret in this world. That's why I always say women are toooooooo wicked.
Likewise men sweetie. Its not just one sided
Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by bigtt76(f): 4:31pm On Sep 16, 2018
Ok.

Tedpgrass:

What arrant rubbish are you uttering...

Wetin concern him

Let the mama go find the papa..

Your justification regarding the child's emotional state is baseless...
Should relationships be based on deceit??

When issues arise in the future, na you couch- surfers agony aunts/uncles that will rise and blame him, asking why he didn't move on with his life and start afresh with someone else. undecided undecided

Association of flexible principle-less justifiers, biko

Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by Shukuakukobambi: 4:37pm On Sep 16, 2018
AreaFada2:

Well, as usual the good guys mostly get the raw deal with women.

Is it that this guy is not handsome or well-mannered enough?
But the real dad could be some useless jobless arsehole.

But forget all the nice words. As he misses the child more and more he might suffer emotionally.

Suppose he get married to another lady and they can't have a baby?

What he will become to women is not decided yet. It will depend to an extent on how his love life after this.

Really you'll just wonder. I guess even Mel Gibson's film, What do women want, couldn't answer the question after all.

He's still at the initial stage. He'll get angry later, very angry. This is a strike at his manhood. She's almost telling him he's impotent and no man likes hearing that.

I hope it doesn't unleash a beast in him for revenge down the road because even innocent folks will get some part of it.

1 Like

Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by showafrica(m): 4:38pm On Sep 16, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:
The guy sounds like someone very nice, empathetic and considerate. How could his babe treat him this way? How could she deceive him like this? Even her daughter will hate her when she grows up and learns the truth

She has just made a bad guy out of this nice guy and his future girlfriends will pay for her treachery cry

Some men who understands life are easy going and simple, dude may not act that way. My question is what if DNA made mistake
Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by akdjr(m): 4:40pm On Sep 16, 2018
I want go do DNA next week.
Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by Shukuakukobambi: 4:40pm On Sep 16, 2018
showafrica:

Some men who understands life are easy going and simple, dude may not act that way. My question is what if DNA made mistake

He loves that little angel. He wouldn't have made it public if he wasn't sure
Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by olamakinde(m): 4:57pm On Sep 16, 2018
dheilaw1:
He's my type of man
your type of man?
Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:05pm On Sep 16, 2018
He got the mouth to say the prayer because he found out the truth when her age has not gotten to 20 something years
Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by stuffs4me(m): 6:01pm On Sep 16, 2018
bigtt76:
Exactly! For the love of the child, he shouldn't let go. He should fight to keep her if no guy showed up. It would traumatize the baby when she's old enough to under why no father in her life.

Instead of you to condemn such evil women and their actions you are here encouraging the man to fight for a child in a deceitful relationship.

Your type can give men other people's child to another. You need help
Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by AreaFada2: 6:01pm On Sep 16, 2018
sucre450:

Likewise men sweetie. Its not just one sided
But at least men do not hang another woman's kid on a woman.
Every woman should just try to imagine raising another woman's kid believing it's hers for 10 or 20 years. You see how most women struggle to accept stepkids. Even though they willing got into the situation most times.
I cannot imagine what feminists would be spewing by now if women were the victims of such monumental deception.

Reproduction and parenthood are the key fundamental duties of mankind to perpetual the human race.
Any fraud or deception with such a key human duty is one of the vilest after murder.
Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by peacockremi(m): 6:02pm On Sep 16, 2018
TroubleMaker47:
Since it's not ur biological daughter isn't it wierd kissin her on d lips?
with the way u reason, I will not corse u o but it shall never b OK for u... AMEN

1 Like

Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by bigtt76(f): 6:02pm On Sep 16, 2018
Ok

stuffs4me:

Instead of you to condemn such evil women and their actions you are here encouraging the man to fight for a child in a deceitful relationship.

Your type can give men other people's child to another. You need help
Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by FemolasticA: 6:06pm On Sep 16, 2018
She has just made a bad guy out of this nice guy and his future girlfriends will pay for her treachery
Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by stuffs4me(m): 6:06pm On Sep 16, 2018
idonhammer:
No need for DNA test,anywhere and anyhow wey pikin come Love and train am well as your own as long as no man comes to claim the child. As my mother always say, pikin na pikin. Fear no evil and see no evil.

The apple does not fall far from the three. Your mom thought you well. I'm sure when you marry, you will be just as iresponsible.

I pity this product of baby factory.
Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by TroubleMaker47(m): 6:09pm On Sep 16, 2018
peacockremi:

with the way u reason, I will not corse u o but it shall never b OK for u... AMEN
Lol. See who is tking!
So your mum gave birth to you and u think God liked her? cheesy
God has already punished her by giving her you!
Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by TroubleMaker47(m): 6:10pm On Sep 16, 2018
Rozaytee:
so cus she isn't his biological daughter he can't play wit... and peck her as a child.. must u read meaning to every kiss... u have a pervertious mind
Saint Rozaytee! I have seen ur clean mind na, just see ur bress everywhere!
Mumu dey reign! angry
Re: Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter by TroubleMaker47(m): 6:12pm On Sep 16, 2018
tamethem:

grin are u okay ?

That was when he never knew and if if it now the guy is a good guy. I think I would have done the same too.

Its not the fault of the little girl so why should anyone hate her
And u had to start ur comment with I'm i ok? lipsrsealed
Oya take it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos) / Help, My Husband Is Causing Me Pain / Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.