Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time (58142 Views)

Why Married Men Will Never Stop Chasing Younger Girls- Blessing CEO / People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. / D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by Iscoalarcon: 11:00pm On Sep 16, 2018
SBL28:
Na lie! A hoe is a hoe, it has nothing to do with age.
I can confirm this
Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by kayojosephy(m): 11:00pm On Sep 16, 2018
I disagree, it does not apply to all... My sister and my Babe are good examples
I cannot help but envy my sister's guy for been blessed with such a beauty and brain, always thinking of the future and most times prevents her guy from unnecessary spending and she was the standard I used in selecting my own babe and I would say I am luckier, as Babe is business oriented and taken risks I am scared of taking and they are 23 and 22 respectively..
Respect to these wonderful personalities..
Note: Babe is last born of family of 11 children, she witnessed mistakes of elderly ones and the consequences which makes her take necessary steps... And they are not hoes or passing through any 'hoe-phase' as they are still Virgins and they will not give in anytime soon..

35 Likes

Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by missioner(m): 11:01pm On Sep 16, 2018
you
Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by Cyriloha(m): 11:01pm On Sep 16, 2018
H2Ossss:
we want to waste our time

I no de among ooooo
.please waste in peace

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by chronique(m): 11:01pm On Sep 16, 2018
pocohantas:
Good news for we evening newspapers.

Before them go finally use person wrap suya.

lol. you sure say nor be guguru and epa dem go take you wrap?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by 9jayes: 11:01pm On Sep 16, 2018
smarleybiz:
set me up with young nd hot girls, nd u will have me
Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by InvertedHammer: 11:02pm On Sep 16, 2018
EggSauce:
Dating a girl 18 to 24 is purely wasting of time and emotions... because girls at that age bracket thinks everything revolves around their waist and beauty... they're in what I termed "Hoe Phase" at that point in their lives.. all they want and think off at that moment is having numerous boyfriends... kings save yourself the stress u can't change them at that phase ... they must pass through that phase.
/
That's why it is called dating not marriage.

/

3 Likes

Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by olasupo5285: 11:02pm On Sep 16, 2018
Are you possessed

113 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by 10kbelow: 11:02pm On Sep 16, 2018
Not advisable for serious relationship tho

1 Like

Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by EngrOgunrinola1(m): 11:02pm On Sep 16, 2018
Coming to this thread to read comments... Hit like if you're with me Share if you're not

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by 360great(m): 11:03pm On Sep 16, 2018
I concur..... No time for parasite girls, #Team mature ladies grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by rozayx5(m): 11:03pm On Sep 16, 2018
Your chances of having a serious relationship with an early twenties gal are very low

Most of them at that age are still young n wild

Leave them till 28+

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by Unlimited22: 11:04pm On Sep 16, 2018
chronique:

lol. you sure say nor be guguru and epa dem go take you wrap?
Ahn ahn....

Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by leonard002(m): 11:04pm On Sep 16, 2018
I understand where this is coming from. Some ladies within that age bracket aren't mentally mature yet

1 Like

Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by Cyriloha(m): 11:05pm On Sep 16, 2018
[s][quote author=wizrose post=71259167]

I prefer those girls than the once with big hole between their legs their is no enjoyment their anymore ... grin grin[/
][/s]

With that your Horse dickkk you de look for tight puxcas abi??

Oya all those ones you don scarter who you go leave am for

My guy quit weed aND go for dickjkkk alignment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by chronique(m): 11:06pm On Sep 16, 2018
Unlimited22:

Ahn ahn....

abeg nor too laugh make the madam no go change am for me o. na play i dey play with am.
Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 16, 2018
you remind of my ex gf dat her friend convinced against our relationship matured girl are rare to find not by age is the maturity

2 Likes

Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by Cyriloha(m): 11:06pm On Sep 16, 2018
chronique:
well,you have a point there. not just a point but you are actually very right. but then,there are a few exceptions which are actually very rare though. girls that age,are tagged "everybody's toys".

In your village abii
Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by Supreme01: 11:06pm On Sep 16, 2018
GoTV:
Like for Islam, share for the fake pastors sad

a big pervert with fish brain discovered.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by NobodyKnows(m): 11:07pm On Sep 16, 2018
This is very true.
From my little experience

2 Likes

Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 16, 2018
i prefer girls of those ages,they don't stress me with marriage palaba

7 Likes

Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by oshe11: 11:08pm On Sep 16, 2018
Evening Newspaper right now.....

20 Likes

Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by Unlimited22: 11:09pm On Sep 16, 2018
chronique:

abeg nor too laugh make the madam no go change am for me o. na play i dey play with am.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Disclaimer things cheesy grin grin wink

1 Like

Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by Caseless: 11:09pm On Sep 16, 2018
Who get young girls time? I go for above 35.

10 Likes

Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by Cyriloha(m): 11:10pm On Sep 16, 2018
[s][quote author=GoTV post=71262411]Like for Islam, share for the fake pastors sad[/quote[/s]]

Why are you so stupid scandalous useless in the sense that your good for nothing

National so religious conflict de take start be this oo

Anybody that gives you likes or share is equally retarded like you
Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by OhiOfIhima: 11:10pm On Sep 16, 2018
anochuko01:
I've also come to terms with that. though I don't really agree with the ''how face'' thing, but many girls in that age bracket know nothing or little about what life really means. many at that age are living in fantasies and chronic ignorance. they believe the whole world and relationship must revolve around them.

imagine one telling me sometimes ago that ''she loves to be begged''.

You are right... There is one telling me dat she like money oo n if her husband cheat on her she will equal do d same n moreover she don't see anything bad if another man sleep wit a marriage woman.. I was like huum u don mean it...

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by Uglymugg: 11:11pm On Sep 16, 2018
Kings?

Wow, that made me cringe. Why call me that? Oh so you now care about me to call me pet names like that? Lol

1 Like

Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by Homeboiy: 11:11pm On Sep 16, 2018
No be lie
I just de enter house so

Come see people gfs set do runs
4k them they beg me to take them home

7 Likes

Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by chronique(m): 11:11pm On Sep 16, 2018
Unlimited22:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Disclaimer things cheesy grin grin wink

stop being a wizard!!! na when i say make you nor too laugh,na dat time you decide to open mouth finish for ground. angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by sojodmy: 11:12pm On Sep 16, 2018
EggSauce:
Dating a girl 18 to 24 is purely wasting of time and emotions... because girls at that age bracket thinks everything revolves around their waist and beauty... they're in what I termed "Hoe Phase" at that point in their lives.. all they want and think off at that moment is having numerous boyfriends... kings save yourself the stress u can't change them at that phase ... they must pass through that phase.

Gerrarahea
No Point

2 Likes

Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by blackgold2018(m): 11:13pm On Sep 16, 2018
You are right. My female friends below 24 my conversations with them re different from the ones I v with matured girls. I tend to talk about "life/living" with d matured. But d younger ones is only sex talks I engage with them.

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Should A Man Know His Wife Or Girlfriend's Past? / Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? / Zambian Man Catches Wife With Another Man 4 Months After Giving Birth. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.