Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time (58176 Views)

Why Married Men Will Never Stop Chasing Younger Girls- Blessing CEO / People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. / D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 22, 2019
It’s purely waste of time.
Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by Lamanii22(f): 10:09am On Aug 22, 2019
H2Ossss:
we want to waste our time

Mad oo
Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by IamPlato(m): 1:03pm On Aug 23, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Hahahaha...u na 4 bed i go kee u,i no nid knife 4 ur matter
shocked What Da Fvck
Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by VIRGINlabia(m): 1:29pm On Aug 23, 2019
H2Ossss:
we want to waste our time

Am wasting mine already with one HOElistic virgimus grin grin grin
Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by Unrated900(m): 1:33pm On Aug 23, 2019
Decent girls out there

You don’t need to go to village to pick decent girls

Even the village girls has been practicing tales by moon light

I repeat more decent girls out there

If you are decent as a man or woman likes for you and shares for indecent ladies

1 Like

Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 23, 2019
SBL28:
Na lie! A hoe is a hoe, it has nothing to do with age.
You are very wrong. A young girl is a prostitute because she wants to buy a gown or shoe. An older girl praying hard every morn and night to get married knows better. One actually told me if I don't invite her to my house she won't come. That's to say. No more hotels. A younger girl is bragging with her mates the costliest hotel in town.

1 Like

Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:45pm On Aug 23, 2019
IamPlato:
shocked What Da Fvck
cool cool What is it ?
Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by IamPlato(m): 2:25pm On Aug 23, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
cool cool What is it ?
was Just Wondering If You've Actually Killed Him In bed because Its Been A While I Saw Him Here
Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by husbandsnatcha(f): 3:02pm On Aug 23, 2019
IamPlato:
was Just Wondering If You've Actually Killed Him In bed because Its Been A While I Saw Him Here
...declare a search for him ,he might be lurking around
Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by IamPlato(m): 3:18pm On Aug 23, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
...declare a search for him ,he might be lurking around
Luminouz! Did You Get Blood On The Tip?
Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by luminouz(m): 3:21pm On Aug 23, 2019
IamPlato:
Luminouz! Did You Get Blood On The Tip?
Excuse me? shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos To The Pharmacy / Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? / Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.