Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time (58177 Views)

Why Married Men Will Never Stop Chasing Younger Girls- Blessing CEO / People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. / D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 17, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
Ar u having probs wt dat?

Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by luminouz(m): 12:11pm On Sep 17, 2018
lefulefu:
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
she"s a beautiful biafran goddess biko cheesy.
give her her due respect cheesy.
Make she respect me first..I'm a KING..an alien KING
Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 17, 2018
luminouz:

Make she respect me first..I'm a KING..an alien KING
haha@ alien king grin grin

Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by Pataricatering(f): 12:18pm On Sep 17, 2018
wizrose:

I prefer those girls than the once with big hole between their legs their is no enjoyment their anymore ... grin grin
usually when guys complain about big hole - you already know the thing in their pants is tiny !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by MeeLan: 12:25pm On Sep 17, 2018
so u want to marry 30+ wey Don fvck her entire street, do abundant AB, born before, nor fit stay with man, get rude uncorrectable character, with better than though attitude? kpele!
Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by MeeLan: 12:28pm On Sep 17, 2018
the older ladies are always a calamity to behold in a marriage, they think they have all the experience over the years to manipulate homes to their taste alone...there is never a growing together! cos dem Don too see things. marry young and learn/grow together.

2 Likes

Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by mosesjida(m): 12:29pm On Sep 17, 2018
true talk...a lot of them are not mature too at this so called "hoes phase"
Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 17, 2018
Daeylar:

LOL!! grin grin grin grin grin

They should fix their misogyny and joblessness so we'll stop seeing all these funny topics grin grin

Since time immemorial, nairaland is association of BROKE boys aka misogynists...

Most of the stories here about women are lies / wishful thinking.

My dear, enjoy your day cos for as long as we log in, this is what we will continue to see for entertainment. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by Daeylar(f): 2:39pm On Sep 17, 2018
Magnifik18:

Since time immemorial, nairaland is association of BROKE boys aka misogynists...
grin grin

Most of the stories here about women are lies / wishful thinking.
Lol grin

My dear, enjoy your day cos for as long as we log in, this is what we will continue to see for entertainment. grin

Enjoy your day also wink
Are you male or female? smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:46pm On Sep 17, 2018
luminouz:
N whoz the relationship woman U Nonsense and ingredients.. Will u kip kwayet.....online slayqueen!!
lolz...mr insult
Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by kayojosephy(m): 2:46pm On Sep 17, 2018
automatix:

I respect everything you have said but please remove that virgin thought from you head... It will destroy you cos the guy that will take it hasn't come.

If your girl losses it to another guy, will you take her back despite all other qualities she possess? Answer it sincerely. If you say no, then you never loved her but the virginity.
Life is beyond sex my brother, most people see sex as big deal... To some of us it's just something we have to experience to fulfill nature's demand... Making money and having rest of mind is the real deal and above all contentment...

2 Likes

Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by kayojosephy(m): 2:49pm On Sep 17, 2018
Ramos16:

LOL, I laugh at people who say I know my sister, and even worst I know my girlfriend/babe, dude you know nothing trust me. girls will be girls, boys will be boys, if they do not want you to know you will never know. Just because they have one guy they bring home does not mean they don't have others .

We are close Bro, and my assertion is to debunk the fact that people of that age range are hoes and not ambitious...
Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by Amberon: 2:52pm On Sep 17, 2018
Lmao cheesy grin

Sense will not kill you.
pocohantas:

grin grin That is sarcasm babe, a whole lot easier than going back and forth with them. Isn't that what they use to taunt older ladies who they consider unfit for marriage? Since the younger ones have been ruled out today, good news for us. I am sure tomorrow they will come up with something different wink.
Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:56pm On Sep 17, 2018
lefulefu:
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
she"s a beautiful biafran goddess biko cheesy.
give her her due respect cheesy.
Nna isi adiro dat boy mma...inukwa
Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:57pm On Sep 17, 2018
lefulefu:

haha@ alien king grin grin
Lmao...deal wt him he is stalking me 2..
Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by kaycee125: 3:08pm On Sep 17, 2018
cheesy cheesy my former man
alexistaiwo:

Brethren, should I tell him? grin
Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by pansophist(m): 3:25pm On Sep 17, 2018
Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. AlbeEinsteinein

Ita 's not pure waste of time. It's just that you're expecting something (intelligence) young girls don't have to offer (for a good reason). What makes a woman attractive to the opposite sex is naturally given to her (curves, voluptuous, fertility, beauty, nurturing abilities).

A young woman might not be super smart like a man of similar age, but she can't be competed in the duty of taking care of a baby. No matter how of an intellectual genius a man is, he is powerless and can't breast feed, be impregnated and nature a child like a woman will.

Expecting a woman to be super smart at the peak of her attraction (16-25 years) is like expecting an eagle to live on land. Even if the eagle can, it doesn't have to.

Older women have probably decline in attraction that they have to compensate with career, intelligence and being composed. Can be a reason why not-so-beautiful women that I know are super smart, they need to compensate for their lack of beauty.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by luminouz(m): 3:38pm On Sep 17, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
lolz...mr insult
Goan make pounded yam for me NOW
Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by husbandsnatcha(f): 3:54pm On Sep 17, 2018
luminouz:
Goan make pounded yam for me NOW
U neva talk wetin dey hungry u!
Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 17, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
Nna isi adiro dat boy mma...inukwa
biko luminiouz is my real paddy oocheesy. Dont take offense in anything he sayscheesy.he's a real nice guycheesy.
Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 17, 2018
kaycee125:
cheesy cheesy my former man

grin
Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 17, 2018
pansophist:
It's not pure waste of time. It's just that you're expecting something (intelligence) young girls don't have to offer (for a good reason). What makes a woman attractive to the opposite sex is naturally given to her (curves, voluptuous, fertility, beauty, nurturing abilities).

A young woman might not be super smart like a man of similar age, but she can't be competed in the duty of taking care of a baby. No matter how of an intellectual genius a man is, he is powerless and can't breast feed, be impregnated and nature a child like a woman will.

Expecting a woman to be super smart at the peak of her attraction (16-25 years) is like expecting an eagle to live on land. Even if the eagle can, it doesn't have to.

Older women have probably decline in attraction that they have to compensate with career, intelligence and being composed. Can be a reason why not-so-beautiful women that I know are super smart, they need to compensate for their lack of beauty.

Flawed but insightful

1 Like

Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by pansophist(m): 6:33pm On Sep 17, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Flawed but insightful

How is it flawed? Engage me.
Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by luminouz(m): 6:42pm On Sep 17, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
U neva talk wetin dey hungry u!
Gerrout..husband killa
Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:50pm On Sep 17, 2018
luminouz:

Gerrout..husband killa
Hahahaha...u na 4 bed i go kee u,i no nid knife 4 ur matter
Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:51pm On Sep 17, 2018
lefulefu:
biko luminiouz is my real paddy oocheesy. Dont take offense in anything he sayscheesy.he's a real nice guycheesy.
if i hear
Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by luminouz(m): 6:55pm On Sep 17, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
Hahahaha...u na 4 bed i go kee u,i no nid knife 4 ur matter
Oh God!!! Where did I meet u naaaaaaa!!!!
Leave me ALONE..na by force to die by ur hand ni? undecided
Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 17, 2018
pansophist:

How is it flawed? Engage me.

1. Age and gender is not a good parameter to judge intelligence

2. Hope you are aware that average looking females do more "shakara" than the pretty ones.

3. Attraction has no correlation with age. I know many elderly (25-30) women who are more attractive than 16-25 years old ladies. They even have fresher and tighter coochie (speaking from numerous experiences, don't argue this point)

Let me rest here.
Had a hectic day.
Very tired

1 Like

Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by grateful236(m): 7:21pm On Sep 17, 2018
alexistaiwo:

2. Hope you are aware that average looking females do more "shakara" than the pretty ones.

3. Attraction has no correlation with age. I know many elderly (25-30) women who are more attractive than 16-25 years old ladies. They even have fresher and tighter coochie (speaking from numerous experiences, don't argue this point)

Let me rest here.
Had a hectic day.
Very tired

1. Age is a good parameter for intelligence. It may not be a perfect one but it it is a good one. Hence various age laws etc. The fact that some people stand out doesn't change the already stated fact. Yes. You're correct on gender

2. Pretty girls do a ton more shakara than average girls. It's just that from an average girl, people usually find it more annoying and also there are more average looking girls than pretty girls

3. It is a known fact that 18-25 is the age of beauty. Most girls that 25-30 that are pretty usually have money and time for themselves than the younger ones. To start with you cannot be biologically prettier when you're older. With increasing age comes decreasing beauty within the 18-30 bracket. Most 18-25 year olds haven't even fully discovered themselves plus a host of all other reasons that's why it may appear in the direction you seem to favour

4 go and sleep after your hectic day. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by pansophist(m): 7:37pm On Sep 17, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Let me rest here.
Had a hectic day.
Very tired

1. True, perhaps it's logically plausible and scientifically dictated that intelligence is acquired and more pronounced with maturity, which transcend teenage years.

2. Hmm, that's subjective. Even if it's true, does it disprove anything I wrote earlier ?

3. I didn't wrote that attraction and age are correlated. I am saying that women with low sexual market value tends to compensate with intelligence.

Good points though. Thanks for your input.

1 Like

Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:45pm On Sep 17, 2018
luminouz:

Oh God!!! Where did I meet u naaaaaaa!!!!
Leave me ALONE..na by force to die by ur hand ni? undecided
lolz...dey run i go catch u ,wen i say make u leave me u no gree...hahahahaha,u don see free f...k u dey run
Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by crunchyg: 7:46pm On Sep 17, 2018
Westaslave2:
i use guys d way i lyk not d other way round u dumbass guy...if i sleep wt u i pay u,am nt ur level.ok
No need talking with you further, I now know your type, no shame . I am out, peace

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos To The Pharmacy / Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? / Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.