Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time (58208 Views)

Why Married Men Will Never Stop Chasing Younger Girls- Blessing CEO / People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. / D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by Westaslave2(f): 9:32am On Sep 17, 2018
luminouz:

E PAIN AM!!! grin

With this ur rubbish personality..how did u get a JOB??
Did u ermmm fvck ur way inside? Tout!! undecided
I fvck 2 d inside is it ur concern, i wl rule u one day frm my "fvcking 2 d top" U ar fine now! African guys n backwardness

1 Like

Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by Daeylar(f): 9:34am On Sep 17, 2018
Magnifik18:

I believe one small girl rubbed OP'z bald head, made away with his hard earned 3k and played him "the more you look, the less you see" hence his frustration ...

2mr, after they settle, he will change his mind & topic will be " all older women 22- 30 years are oloshos. avoid them like plaques" grin grin

Clueless bunch I tell you grin grin grin

LOL!! grin grin grin grin grin

They should fix their misogyny and joblessness so we'll stop seeing all these funny topics grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by Westaslave2(f): 9:35am On Sep 17, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
simpleton ,Wats wrong if she fvck her way 2 d top...stop insulting ladies 4 u 2 live long
dnt mind him...tanks babe
Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by Ryocaj(m): 9:38am On Sep 17, 2018
lokomilo:

Are you possessed undecided
Lolllllllllll..lwkmd
Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by manikspears: 9:39am On Sep 17, 2018
SBL28:
Na lie! A hoe is a hoe, it has nothing to do with age.

Are you saying we can have a how at 40? wouldn't that be a how forever cheesy grin . Just kidding, don't mind me.
Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by AceDomino(m): 9:54am On Sep 17, 2018
I've been fuckin' hoes and poppin' pillies Man , I feel just like a Rockstar. Strapped
Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by luminouz(m): 9:55am On Sep 17, 2018
Westaslave2:
I fvck 2 d inside is it ur concern, i wl rule u one day frm my "fvcking 2 d top" U ar fine now! African guys n backwardness
How dare you talk to me that way??

U know my age??

Iffa catch u eh....

Lmaoooo...
She don dey fear sef..smallie
Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 17, 2018
Westaslave2:
yes ooo ! Queen of biafra
queen of biafra?
aghh i was even thinking u a biafran goddess oo cheesy
Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by luminouz(m): 9:59am On Sep 17, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
simpleton ,Wats wrong if she fvck her way 2 d top...stop insulting ladies 4 u 2 live long
Husband Killa..get Tha fvck away from me!!!!! undecided
Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 17, 2018
[quote author=husbandsnatcha post=71269919][/quote]
na wao @ ur signature shocked

Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 17, 2018
luminouz:

U know my age??

Iffa catch u eh....

Lmaoooo...
na wao grin grin grin grin grin
wetin dey happen? grin grin
Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by luminouz(m): 10:03am On Sep 17, 2018
Westaslave2:
Fvck you Darling!!! wink
Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by luminouz(m): 10:03am On Sep 17, 2018
lefulefu:

na wao grin grin grin grin grin
wetin dey happen? grin grin
Lmao
I dey play with her noni

She dey form slayqueen..make I clip her wings small
Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by Tattooboy: 10:05am On Sep 17, 2018
Xaos:
You need to know loyalty and commitment doesn't come with age. So you can't term it a waste of time.
Another thing is everyone one has a goal in every relationship, it can coitus, companionship, money etc and not necessarily marriage.
This term always remind me of Sheldon Cooper
Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by mbahdi(m): 10:11am On Sep 17, 2018
EggSauce:
Dating a girl 18 to 24 is purely wasting of time and emotions... because girls at that age bracket thinks everything revolves around their waist and beauty... they're in what I termed "Hoe Phase" at that point in their lives.. all they want and think off at that moment is having numerous boyfriends... kings save yourself the stress u can't change them at that phase ... they must pass through that phase.
bro u r 100%rigth.av seen hell with them.but dating d older ones wen u are nt yet ready for marriage is lyk bringing curse on ur head since al dat cums to their mind is marriage
Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by Bizibi(m): 10:22am On Sep 17, 2018
mbahdi:

bro u r 100%rigth.av seen hell with them.but dating d older ones wen u are nt yet ready for marriage is lyk bringing curse on ur head since al dat cums to their mind is marriage
don't be scared,they are less stressful.I won't say all but I prefer them,even if people label them evening newspapers.
Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by Westaslave2(f): 10:51am On Sep 17, 2018
lefulefu:

queen of biafra?
aghh i was even thinking u a biafran goddess oo cheesy
laffs... all ar dsame
Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by Westaslave2(f): 10:54am On Sep 17, 2018
luminouz:

U know my age??

Iffa catch u eh....

Lmaoooo...
who is afraid...i grow up in d south south so i can never fear u
Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by Westaslave2(f): 10:55am On Sep 17, 2018
luminouz:

U know my age??

Iffa catch u eh....

Lmaoooo...
fvck u...i warn u let me be pls shuu
Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by luminouz(m): 11:00am On Sep 17, 2018
Westaslave2:
who is afraid...i grow up in d south nt lagos
Chicken babe...
tongue
Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by THUNDER4real(m): 11:02am On Sep 17, 2018
anochuko01:
I've also come to terms with this. though I don't really agree with the ''hoe face'' thing, but many girls in this age bracket know nothing or little about what life really means. many at that age are living in fantasies and chronic ignorance. they believe the whole world and relationship must revolve around them alone.

imagine one telling me sometimes ago that ''she loves to be begged''.
so she'll just start one useless drama and expect me to start begging abi....
I can relate....One added I should be persistent with it....me I bone am, who has her time? now she's looking for my attention up and down....
Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:03am On Sep 17, 2018
lefulefu:
na wao @ ur signature shocked
Ar u having probs wt dat?
Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:04am On Sep 17, 2018
luminouz:

Husband Killa..get Tha fvck away from me!!!!! undecided
hahahaha...u dnt want 2 die dntshu?
Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by luminouz(m): 11:05am On Sep 17, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
hahahaha...u dnt want 2 die dntshu?
Ion wanna become a wife Killa!!
Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by GEJDHERO: 11:11am On Sep 17, 2018
wizrose:

I prefer those girls than the once with big hole between their legs their is no enjoyment their anymore ... grin grin
omo that is ehn........u hit the nail.
Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by OlusegunAdedayo: 11:11am On Sep 17, 2018
angry
Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by djon78(m): 11:20am On Sep 17, 2018
Sicilyjoe:
Is true my guy is going through the same thing now, a girl she just got married to less than 5months ago, he opened a provision shop for her, and she can't bring anything from the shop home with out demanding money from Her husband when she knew no money with him that moment

Your guy made the mistake not the Lady in question. Your friend should have trained and mentored her well. Before opening any business for her.

Actually that age, if you get the right one. You can train, coach, develop and mentor them. But before you train or develop anyone. You must have trained and developed yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:22am On Sep 17, 2018
luminouz:

Ion wanna become a wife Killa!!
Can u kill a lady, pple lyk u ar toys in d hands of real women...lolz
Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by luminouz(m): 11:46am On Sep 17, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
Can u kill a lady, pple lyk u ar toys in d hands of real women...lolz
N whoz the relationship woman U
Nonsense and ingredients..
Will u kip kwayet.....online slayqueen!!
Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by husseinchoice(m): 12:00pm On Sep 17, 2018
serious

Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by youngbelieve(f): 12:03pm On Sep 17, 2018
Age has nothing to do with this. Its all about ur personality

1 Like

Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 17, 2018
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
luminouz:

Lmao
I dey play with her noni

She dey form slayqueen..make I clip her wings small
she"s a beautiful biafran goddess biko cheesy.
give her her due respect cheesy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand / Lady In Raunchy Poses With A Statue (Photos) / Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.