Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Guys: Whats Your Experience Dating Girls Between 18-25 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Whats Your Experience Dating Girls Between 18-25 (4278 Views)

How To Toast A Nigerian Girls Between 18-24 And Get Their Numbers Easily. / My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years / My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: Whats Your Experience Dating Girls Between 18-25 by dimelo: 11:43pm On Sep 16, 2018
It is true that girls nowadays are plying the route of "exploring their youth" thereby not wanting to settle with one guy.
well for me I once had this girl who I felt was really into me, but I got discouraged when I found out she treats me just like she treats her other potential boyfriends.

so guys what's your story ?
Re: Guys: Whats Your Experience Dating Girls Between 18-25 by Homeboiy: 11:45pm On Sep 16, 2018
It didn't work out
It's either they are liars or they are cooperate prostitutes

By my survey, 90% of Nigerian girls are prostitutes
Note: before u come here to say even your mother
mind you that my mother is not a girl
I don't have a sister

13 Likes

Re: Guys: Whats Your Experience Dating Girls Between 18-25 by Uglymugg: 11:48pm On Sep 16, 2018

1 Share

Re: Guys: Whats Your Experience Dating Girls Between 18-25 by Oluromantic: 11:50pm On Sep 16, 2018
They have lots of guys dying for thier fresh body and believe they can brk any guys heart at any fucking time and get away with it...the delay in marriage and childbirth some of them later have in thier late 30s is a s a result of the intense curses issued by a guy that was loyal and truthful to them but got nothing for it. Some who learn hard after an eye opening heartbreak always go back to that first guy to apologize at least even if there's no relnshp btwn them again which I think is good cuz its a sign of being sensible and sensitive.

Most of them grow with the crude instinct of expecting a guy to submit to their desires, then they'll claim to like him cuz he does what they want..whereas marriage is d opposite..they're to submit, while d man is to love. But before they become reasonable enough to align their instinct with this hard truth they've been avoiding, they'll be approaching 30...that's for a lady that mixes well with the right ppl. But surprisingly, I've met quite a number of 34-36 year old ladies who are still very insensitive. They're self-centered and want their will satisfied before any other person. Most of them have friends their age who give them useless advice that increase their grudge level to misbehave further going far and far away from making peace.

It makes me wonder whether its d way they were raised that is their problem or they didn't mingle with ppl at all in their young days. And to make it worse, once they give birth and become single mothers or lucky to hook down a man, they become untameably relaxed and live with that blind mind thruout life. In fact for some, its their children that will be teaching them how to talk properly/wisely and how to appropriately do things in consideration of the other person's feelings. It could get that bad..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: Whats Your Experience Dating Girls Between 18-25 by dimelo: 11:54pm On Sep 16, 2018
Homeboiy:
It didn't work out

I don't have a sister
honestly, the most annoying now is that they have a title for those acts "exploring their youth"
Re: Guys: Whats Your Experience Dating Girls Between 18-25 by fykes(m): 12:04am On Sep 17, 2018
I am dating one, she's 21 dark skinned melanin queen. She's smart a graduate waiting for service and I have been with her for almost 3 years.
She is matured, sometimes more matured than I expect but I know that's because of her family and background.
Nothing beats a sexy but humble girl.

PS : she can throw tantrums at times... But I was once at her age, so I excuse her bcoz part of being a man and growing up is understanding your woman.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys: Whats Your Experience Dating Girls Between 18-25 by fykes(m): 12:07am On Sep 17, 2018
Relationahip shouldn't be about age , sex , being right or having the perfect girl...
It's about leaving someone better than you met them.
It's also about touching someone's life in a positive way such that even you don't end up together, she respects you all her life.

Don't expect a teen or adolescent to act like a woman.
you weren't a man at her age..

6 Likes

Re: Guys: Whats Your Experience Dating Girls Between 18-25 by dimelo: 12:12am On Sep 17, 2018
fykes:
I am dating one, she's 21 dark skinned melanin queen. She's smart a graduate waiting for service and I have been with her for almost 3 years.
She is matured, sometimes more matured than I expect but I know that's because of her family and background.
Nothing beats a sexy but humble girl.

PS : she can throw tantrums at times... But I was once at her age, so I excuse her bcoz part of being a man and growing up is understanding your woman.
well then I guess you're lucky,
just hope she stays that way

1 Like

Re: Guys: Whats Your Experience Dating Girls Between 18-25 by internationalman(m): 12:39am On Sep 17, 2018
Oluromantic:
They have lots of guys dying for thier fresh body and believe they can brk any guys heart at any fucking time and get away with it...the delay in marriage and childbirth some of them later have in thier late 30s is a s a result of the intense curses issued by a guy that was loyal and truthful to them but got nothing for it. Some who learn hard after an eye opening heartbreak always go back to that first guy to apologize at least even if there's no relnshp btwn them again which I think is good cuz its a sign of being sensible and sensitive.

Most of them grow with the crude instinct of expecting a guy to submit to their desires, then they'll claim to like him cuz he does what they want..whereas marriage is d opposite..they're to submit, while d man is to love. But before they become reasonable enough to align their instinct with this hard truth they've been avoiding, they'll be approaching 30...that's for a lady that mixes well with the right ppl. It may surprise you that I've met quite a number of 34-36 year old ladies who are still very insensitive. They're self-centered and want their will satisfied before any other person. Most of them have friends their age who give them useless advice that increase their grudge level to misbehave further going far and far away from making peace.

It makes me wonder whether its d way they were raised that is their problem or they didn't mingle with ppl at all in their young days. And to make it worse, once they give birth and become single mothers or lucky to hook down a man, they become untameably relaxed and live with that blind mind thruout life. In fact for some, its their children that will be teaching them how to talk properly/wisely and how to appropriately do things in consideration of the other person's feelings. It could get that bad..
Didn't you think the thread would go into oblivion before you finished typing?

1 Like

Re: Guys: Whats Your Experience Dating Girls Between 18-25 by Oluromantic: 12:47am On Sep 17, 2018
internationalman:

Didn't you think the thread would go into oblivion before you finished typing?
No thread goes into oblivion bro..threads of 5 yrs ago are still rooted out all over social media, at least u have seen it, many others would. I'm not a freak of "likes" if that's what you're talking about..I make my points as it comes to mind

1 Like

Re: Guys: Whats Your Experience Dating Girls Between 18-25 by internationalman(m): 12:47am On Sep 17, 2018
fykes:
Relationahip shouldn't be about age , sex , being right or having the perfect girl...
It's also about touching someone's life in a positive way such that even you don't end up together, she respects you all her life.

What category would you place Tonto Dikeh and why does she behave less matured than a teenager?

1 Like

Re: Guys: Whats Your Experience Dating Girls Between 18-25 by fykes(m): 1:10am On Sep 17, 2018
internationalman:

What category would you place Tonto Dikeh and why does she behave less matured than a teenager?
You need to understand that maturity is relative just like we humans. What you call maturity Maynot mean the same to me. Trust me insecurity and fear often is d bane of all the drama queens you know.
I don't know her personally, I can't speak for her. I don't follow celebrities talk more of yeyebrities
Re: Guys: Whats Your Experience Dating Girls Between 18-25 by fykes(m): 1:17am On Sep 17, 2018
Oluromantic:

Most of them grow with the crude instinct of expecting a guy to submit to their desires, then they'll claim to like him cuz he does what they want..whereas marriage is d opposite..they're to submit, while d man is to love. But before they become reasonable enough to align their instinct with this hard truth they've been avoiding, they'll be approaching 30...that's for a lady that mixes well with the right ppl. It may surprise you that I've met quite a number of 34-36 year old ladies who are still very insensitive. They're self-centered and want their will satisfied before any other person. Most of them have friends their age who give them useless advice that increase their grudge level to misbehave further going far and far away from making peace.

You are right bro... Though about the curses, I wouldn't know and wouldn't wanna talk about anybody's predicaments.
But yeah maturity isn't an age thing, it's more about upbringing, company, wisdom and of course personality traits.
Most single mothers above 30years no matter how they appear are people who failed to grow up and was hit by the realisation that no man bends to a woman's whimps for long. Except widows of course. Sadly most of them have like friends or mothers.
Bunch of losers

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Whats Your Experience Dating Girls Between 18-25 by eaglejay13(m): 5:51am On Sep 17, 2018
fykes:

You need to understand that maturity is relative just like we humans. What you call maturity Maynot mean the same to me. Trust me insecurity and fear often is d bane of all the drama queens you know.
I don't know her personally, I can't speak for her. I don't follow celebrities talk more of yeyebrities

grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys: Whats Your Experience Dating Girls Between 18-25 by Tallesty1(m): 6:06am On Sep 17, 2018
Homeboiy:
It didn't work out

I don't have a sister
And sense

1 Like

Re: Guys: Whats Your Experience Dating Girls Between 18-25 by Mustack: 9:41am On Sep 17, 2018
I FEEL IN LOVE WITH HER BUT IN THE END MY HEART BURST LIKE BUBBLE.. IT TOKE ME YEARS TO HEAL MYSELF......

1 Like

Re: Guys: Whats Your Experience Dating Girls Between 18-25 by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 17, 2018
Tallesty1:
And sense

Hahaha.. Wicked savage cheesy
Re: Guys: Whats Your Experience Dating Girls Between 18-25 by Chopwater: 12:25pm On Sep 17, 2018
Wetin one smalling use my eye nd heart see i no go ever forget am. though i don forgive her bt d experience i wil never forget. If i see small small girls dey play come my side i dey pick race. I like them matured abeg. Nd i wil stil repeat it again d experience i wil never forget even now if i flash back i dey get depression.

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Whats Your Experience Dating Girls Between 18-25 by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 1:14pm On Sep 17, 2018
Drama's that's the only thing they always have in common

1 Like

Re: Guys: Whats Your Experience Dating Girls Between 18-25 by Edwinks: 1:17pm On Sep 17, 2018
very dramatic, thinking they are in their peak and could act unreasonably as they see fit

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Whats Your Experience Dating Girls Between 18-25 by 93Miles: 1:17pm On Sep 17, 2018
Homeboiy:
It didn't work out

I don't have a sister
... 100%....
Re: Guys: Whats Your Experience Dating Girls Between 18-25 by dimelo: 1:41pm On Sep 17, 2018
Chopwater:
Wetin one smalling use my eye nd heart see i no go ever forget am. though i don forgive her bt d experience i wil never forget. If i see small small girls dey play come my side i dey pick race. I like them matured abeg. Nd i wil stil repeat it again d experience i wil never forget even now if i flash back i dey get depression.
haha
my brother you just better give them little space
before you'll have to go see a therapist

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Whats Your Experience Dating Girls Between 18-25 by rex444(m): 1:41pm On Sep 17, 2018
One can never cheat nature
Re: Guys: Whats Your Experience Dating Girls Between 18-25 by dagabkins(m): 2:21pm On Sep 17, 2018
The problem with ladies in this age bracket is that they can't close their legs. they will tell u they don't like sex but will spread their legs for any guy that gives them want they currently need
Re: Guys: Whats Your Experience Dating Girls Between 18-25 by Eberechi24(f): 2:55pm On Sep 17, 2018
Nairaland men!! it's not longer evening newspaper trends
you have shift to younger women now
odiegwu oo

ps, you attract your likes. you can't be a fuckboy and expect modest woman. odiro possible.

there are so many ladies who are loyal, decent ladies but you would choose slay Queen over them.
when you must have wasted your money and time on them, you will come to nairaland with failed statistics

Oga with 100% statistics, pls exclude me and sisters, Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Guys: Whats Your Experience Dating Girls Between 18-25 by Chopwater: 3:10pm On Sep 17, 2018
dimelo:

haha
my brother you just better give them little space
before you'll have to go see a therapist
Bros i say, if i see them dey near me i dey run. Get one wen dey play round my zone she don give all type of green light tire bt me i no send her still she no want give up. My worst experience dat is giving me nightmare everytime i'm thinking abt it. is when my mum told me she was hungry nd i was wit enough cash. I didn't even care to give to her. She even begged me of money i lied to her i dont have, just because i want to please one small girl some where. Later my mum found out where i hid d money. she called me nd ask me owes dat money i lied again dat i want to used 4 my project work. For all those tins i've done ,dat girl stil look me eye ball 2 eye ball nd said i'm a very stingy person. Well i hav ask my mum 4 forgiveness, nd she has forgiven me.

4 Likes

Re: Guys: Whats Your Experience Dating Girls Between 18-25 by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 17, 2018
fykes:

God bless you Sir. smiley
Re: Guys: Whats Your Experience Dating Girls Between 18-25 by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 17, 2018
fykes:

You are right bro... Though about the curses, I wouldn't know and wouldn't wanna talk about anybody's predicaments.
But yeah maturity isn't an age thing, it's more about upbringing, company, wisdom and of course personality traits.
Most single mothers above 30years no matter how they appear are people who failed to grow up and was hit by the realisation that no man bends to a woman's whimps for long. Except widows of course. Sadly most of them have like friends or mothers.
Bunch of losers
I take back my blessings.

You are high Sir. angry

1 Like

Re: Guys: Whats Your Experience Dating Girls Between 18-25 by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 17, 2018
So let me get this straight, you dating a 22 years old who is young, inexperienced, under training, probably immature with little knowledge of life and possibly a student with lots of baggage yet little source of income and you want her to be perfect? Like be a woman? Independent, less demanding, Mature, experienced and less distracted. You all are clowns! You are expecting to harvest Grains on a cocoa farmland. grin

If you can't deal with ladies around this age bracket, then beat it! Don't die there grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: Whats Your Experience Dating Girls Between 18-25 by dimelo: 3:43pm On Sep 17, 2018
MariaLavina:
So let me get this straight, you dating a 22 years old who is young, inexperienced, under training, probably immature with little knowledge of life and possibly a student with lots of baggage yet little source of income and you want her to be perfect? Like be a woman? Independent, less demanding, Mature, experienced and less distracted. You all are clowns! You are expecting to harvest Grains on a cocoa farmland. grin

If you can't deal with ladies around this age bracket, then beat it! Don't die there grin
because she's 22 or whatever age isn't suppose to make her demanding you know.
besides being a student doesn't stop her from earning some cash legitimately
Re: Guys: Whats Your Experience Dating Girls Between 18-25 by dimelo: 3:44pm On Sep 17, 2018
MariaLavina:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Will You Wear A Wig Made For Men? / I'm 17 And My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Just Just What Must I Do? / Why Do Some People Always Over Keep Low Profile??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.