Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup And How Long Did It Last? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup And How Long Did It Last? (1573 Views)

After My Last Breakup I Have Been So Bad With Dating Anyone. / How Did You React To Your First Breakup?and How Did You Handle It? / Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup And How Long Did It Last? by Shitface(m): 7:16am On Sep 17, 2018
It is well known fact that many people, both young and old fall in love with each other and would swear never to leave the other partner but sometimes this promises do not stand the test of time or the trials that come with it.
A couple that dated for over 3 years never knew of their genotype until the male had an accident and needed blood donation, his girlfriend came to the rescue and donated her blood as she was the right match, after the man had recovered the doctor called and revealed to them that their genotype were both AS.
This broke both of them and they had to get separated over the issue even though they loved each other so dearly and would never end it.

So what's the reason for your last breakup and how long did the relationship last as a whole?

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup And How Long Did It Last? by youngest85(m): 7:17am On Sep 17, 2018
Small dick issue
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup And How Long Did It Last? by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 17, 2018
4 days. she was too materialistic and demanding and I don't like people like that.

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup And How Long Did It Last? by Jamariwolff(f): 7:35am On Sep 17, 2018
Too much sex hormones.

Boy was literally a sex animal. Smh. God punish u where ever you are right now.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup And How Long Did It Last? by vivypretty(f): 7:35am On Sep 17, 2018
which kin Monday question be this? anyways mine was that over every little quarrel he would say go and look for another man that he is done. Got tired of the temporary break up and made it permanent.

4 Likes

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup And How Long Did It Last? by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 17, 2018
She didnt actually given a reason.. She just sent a text and told me she was done. A month later she told me she was missing me and wanted me back.. I told her it wasnt going to happen. That it seemed we didnt really know wat we wanted because we had seperated like 3 times and made up b4 then.

until about a year later, she told me that she thought i didnt care anymore thats why she broke with me...

she still text and call me. But i keep the conversation mutual..

her last text was on saturday night

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup And How Long Did It Last? by wealthyoptimist(m): 9:23am On Sep 17, 2018
Jamariwolff:
Too much sex hormones.

Boy was literally a sex animal. Smh. God punish u where ever you are right now.
Lol. So u didnt enjoy the sex at all?
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup And How Long Did It Last? by Jamariwolff(f): 9:37am On Sep 17, 2018
wealthyoptimist:

Lol. So u didnt enjoy the sex at all?
its not that I didn't enjoy it, but yours faithfully was asking always for sex like a pig on heat, and worse he never took 'no' for an answer, persistent bastard. I couldn't take it anymore I called it quits.
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup And How Long Did It Last? by columbus007(m): 9:41am On Sep 17, 2018
my last breakup is been 5years,and its got a very devastating effect on me,it was earth quaking filled with turbulence, i found myself not worthy of anything but you wouldn't notice that in me,my supposed girlfriend of 5years was a runs girl and i never knew,she went for a party for a call girl to be serviced and forget her small phone, only for me to call and i was told by those boys never to take her serious and they really laughed at me.that was the day i became a beast with women,she was so beautiful in every way,i still think about her sometimes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup And How Long Did It Last? by wealthyoptimist(m): 9:51am On Sep 17, 2018
Jamariwolff:
its not that I didn't enjoy it, but yours faithfully was asking always for sex like a pig on heat, and worse he never took 'no' for an answer, persistent bastard. I couldn't take it anymore I called it quits.

Lol, that's serious and that was the right thing to do tho, you cannot coman goan die because of one pig always on heat.
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup And How Long Did It Last? by Jamariwolff(f): 11:03am On Sep 17, 2018
wealthyoptimist:

Lol, that's serious and that was the right thing to do tho, you cannot coman goan die because of one pig always on heat.
couldn't have said it better.
What pained me most is that he never one day talk about our future together, kids and stuff like that.
Always touching me and stuff. Sigh. Some boys sha
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup And How Long Did It Last? by wealthyoptimist(m): 11:14am On Sep 17, 2018
Jamariwolff:
couldn't have said it better.
What pained me most is that he never one day talk about our future together, kids and stuff like that.
Always touching me and stuff. Sigh. Some boys sha
clearly a f**kboy...lol, i like you.
Pm me lets hookup
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup And How Long Did It Last? by flylegacy(m): 11:20am On Sep 17, 2018
The past 5 months....but now we're going into a new year at university and the fresh first year girls will be everywhere so I respect this girl too much to cheat on her so I decided it's better to tell her the truth and let her go
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup And How Long Did It Last? by Jamariwolff(f): 11:21am On Sep 17, 2018
wealthyoptimist:

Pm me lets hookup
lol. I have your number on whatsapp. You sent it to my email. Forgot too soon?
Lol. Never mind. I got someone new on my mind till eternity I guess.
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup And How Long Did It Last? by flylegacy(m): 11:22am On Sep 17, 2018
wealthyoptimist:

Pm me lets hookup

Weh don sir... well played

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup And How Long Did It Last? by wealthyoptimist(m): 12:04pm On Sep 17, 2018
Jamariwolff:
lol. I have your number on whatsapp. You sent it to my email. Forgot too soon?
Lol. Never mind. I got someone new on my mind till eternity I guess.

serious? Okay pm me on whatsapp den.
On your mind?
Forget him, try me!
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup And How Long Did It Last? by Jamariwolff(f): 12:06pm On Sep 17, 2018
wealthyoptimist:

On your mind?
Forget him, try me!
lol. I'll have to decline both requests. Have a happy week, sir.
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup And How Long Did It Last? by Katier00(f): 12:10pm On Sep 17, 2018
Two years ago and it lasted for eight years. Thank God I came out with my life
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup And How Long Did It Last? by youngbelieve(f): 12:28pm On Sep 17, 2018
wealthyoptimist:

On your mind?
Forget him, try me!

Baba nla!! wink wink
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup And How Long Did It Last? by Oyenike01(f): 1:09pm On Sep 17, 2018
almost 2years now ,it lasted for 5years, dude said he needed space, I refused and it looked like I wasn't understanding, I don't believe in space.turned out there was a new girl, I cried almost everyday, still cried this year sef, it shook me, my life has never been the same, I was too used to him, each time I saw his picture with the girl, my life would stand still, it took the grace of God not to pull the stunt the lady in acrimony pulled, I sacrificed a lot for that relationship, it broke me.I am better now... funny part is I'm still a firm believer in love... I still never get sense.

4 Likes

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup And How Long Did It Last? by Edwinks: 1:21pm On Sep 17, 2018
Oyenike01:
almost 2years now ,it lasted for 5years, dude said he needed space, I refused and it looked like I wasn't understanding, I don't believe in space.turned out there was a new girl, I cried almost everyday, still cried this year sef, it shook me, my life has never been the same, I was too used to him, each time I saw his picture with the girl, my life would stand still, it took the grace of God not to pull the stunt the lady in acrimony pulled, I sacrificed a lot for that relationship, it broke me.I am better now... funny part is I'm still a firm believer in love... I still never get sense.
You still have sense....but 5 yrs?

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup And How Long Did It Last? by Shitface(m): 1:33pm On Sep 17, 2018
Katier00:
Two years ago and it lasted for eight years. Thank God I came out with my life

Wow
What happened??
Please share
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup And How Long Did It Last? by Shitface(m): 1:34pm On Sep 17, 2018
Oyenike01:

Don't lose hope in love, you will find your own
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup And How Long Did It Last? by Katier00(f): 1:41pm On Sep 17, 2018
Shitface:

Wow
What happened??
Please share
some day, still healing
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup And How Long Did It Last? by Oyenike01(f): 2:30pm On Sep 17, 2018
Edwinks:
You still have sense....but 5 yrs?
yeah. 5 years.
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup And How Long Did It Last? by anochuko01(m): 2:52pm On Sep 17, 2018
last and only breakup was 7yrs ago and it was a mutual thing...based on religious and ethnical differences. we've remained good friends though.
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup And How Long Did It Last? by Famousqueen(f): 3:33pm On Sep 17, 2018
we are both AS so no future for us

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup And How Long Did It Last? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 17, 2018
I'm here to read stories sad

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup And How Long Did It Last? by pansophist(m): 3:41pm On Sep 17, 2018
My last break up was 4 years and I ended it myself. Pressure from her ascendants, and her desperation to husband me up. But I admit, she was the best women a man could have. She made me understood what true love is, and wish any woman after her have her qualities.
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup And How Long Did It Last? by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:23pm On Sep 17, 2018
6yrs old relationship. She graduated September last year, got married earlier this year. So I gotta move on with my life.
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup And How Long Did It Last? by Heloct(f): 5:43pm On Sep 17, 2018
It ended few months ago and lasted six months. It was all sweet at first till he got insecure about people I meet and where I go. Even staying late in church kept him on his toes. He didn't like my dreams and choice of career all because he thinks I will get to cheat with men. Calls me every hour of the day to know where I was and who I was with and I must call him to give accountability report of wherever my legs carry me. I accepted at first. I changed to who I wasn't. Cut down on my friends but I really could not stop being myself. I can't imagine I almost dropped my dreams to keep a relationship. He complains I wear what gets attention drawn to me.

Trust me, the relationship asked for too much and I'm glad it's over. I learnt though and you should too, that you should never change your individuality to fit in a relationship.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

50 Million Per Month Without Doing Anything — To Be Deleted / I / GUYS BEWARE!!!! Don't Do This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.