Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis - Sports (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis (16722 Views)

Poll: Who Proceeds To the Finals?

Germany: 59% (50 votes)
Spain: 40% (34 votes)
This poll has ended

Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 / Spain Vs Italy - Confederations Cup (7 - 6) On Pens On 27th June 2013 / Spain Vs Tahiti - Confederations Cup: (10 - 0) On 20th June 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by tkb417(m): 12:48pm On Jul 09, 2010
an Bommel bosses the middle and intimidate opposing midfielders.

You need to see the way he ate all manure midfielders raw in the CL last season
crap
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 09, 2010
~Sauron~:

So i have to produce FIFA score sheet for you to believe all the officials were assessed and vetted?
Your foolishness is MILITARY-GRADED.

The last time I checked we have not been told on this forum that Sepp Blatter uses the screen name Suaron or whatever. So I can not take your word for it. Hence if you make a claim you should be able to provide evidence and reference your source of info.

That I think is what intelligent people do not abuse everybody they meet online.

You have another chance to redeem yourself and provide evidence or your credibility is totally destroyed.
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by dayokanu(m): 2:36pm On Jul 09, 2010
davidif:

. This guy is just coming back from a major surgery and he is not even 100% yet and according to you he is "overhyped". Why don't you go stick to your "monkey post" and stop commenting about football jare.

Can you please show us his numbers in the National team or anywhere outside the EPL where he is able to play against senseless defenders and keepers

debosky:

Like I warned, the bulk of Bundesliga contingent would be swept out of the competition with one stroke - the premiership contingent remains strong - De Jong, RVP, Kuyt, Cesc and Torres.  grin

How can anyone be proud of major flops like vanrapist and Torres or even a benchwarmer like Cesc? soon you would tell us Reina and Ryan Babbel

BTW the Bundesliga has first team players in Robben, van Bommel, Mathijsen and probably Bhoularouz
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by dayokanu(m): 2:47pm On Jul 09, 2010
Rooney is a better player than Klose.
15 world cup goals would not change Klose's appalling football career. He is a pile of scum.

Yes Klose - 14 world cup goals, Rooney -0 world cup goals. The numbers dont lie. They are both strikers for their national teams.

How can Pele win the CL? Did he play in Europe ever in his career? You are a goat.
Even pele must be regretting he didn't play in Europe - This is why many think Maradona is better than Pele.
Any can score 1000 goals in the football leagues in America.
I reiterate, Wayne Rooney is better than any German striker in the last decade

Did Maradona play in the CL or win the CL to be crowned the best player ever? He shone at the world cup and thats it.

That shows anything you do in qualifiers or those minor sunday-sunday tournaments count for nothing

~Sauron~:

And yet his midfield could not prevent 4 United goals grin
You talk too much crap for an adult. grin

Van Bommel is the main reason Carrick, Fletcher and co are having a re-evaluation of their career. he tore each of them like 7 different new holes
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by tkb417(m): 3:34pm On Jul 09, 2010
Van Bommel is the main reason Carrick, Fletcher and co are having a re-evaluation of their career. he tore each of them like 7 different new holes
Fletcher having a re-evaluation of his career?

ure having a laff right?
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by Sauron1: 4:19pm On Jul 09, 2010
dayokanu:

Yes Klose - 14 world cup goals, Rooney -0 world cup goals. The numbers dont lie. They are both strikers for their national teams.

How many goals has the same Klose scored for his Bayern Munshit club?
He cannot even get a start!!! Useless player, useless career.

Did Maradona play in the CL or win the CL to be crowned the best player ever? He shone at the world cup and thats it.

Maradona won in Europe you doofus.
He took a lowly rated club to Serie A title and won a European cup.
That was the way he was crowned the best player ever. . . . . .Cannavaro did not need to score World Cup goals to become WPOTY in 2006
Like i have told you, SPERMFLAKES occupy your brain cavity.

Just the way Nani super-sodomized the whole German defence.
From Butt to Lahm to Badstupid and the other zombies.

This is Messi salivating over Wayne Rooney. . . .

Messi:- Rooney Always Welcome

Barca star hoping to play alongside England striker at some point

Lionel Messi admits he would welcome the opportunity to play alongside Wayne Rooney - at Barcelona.

The Argentine superstar rates Rooney among the best players in the world and feels he would be an instant hit in Catalunya.

He is pessimistic regarding Barca's chances of luring the England striker away from Manchester United, but knows you can never rule anything out.

Messi believes Rooney would be successful at any club on the planet, with his passion for the game setting him apart from most of his contemporaries.

"It would be a dream to play with Rooney if Manchester United ever came to the point where they needed to sell him,"

"I would personally go to the Barcelona president and ask that he be signed myself.

"There are always a handful of players in the world at any one time who can go down in the footballing history books.

"At the moment, there are maybe (Cristiano) Ronaldo, Rooney, Xavi and one or two more - but I can't think of one that plays with the desire of Rooney.

"We all know football players at the top level are blessed with high wages, it's no secret. But Rooney would play for 100 euros-a-week. You can see the fire in his eyes.

"It's that fire which makes him the best of the best."

Messi feels that were United to ever cash in on Rooney, he could easily become the most expensive player in history.

"If Rooney is ever sold, I think he will become the first 100million euro player," he added.

"With all respect to Ronaldo (who left United for Real Madrid in an £80m deal last summer), I think Rooney is a more important player for United than he was.

"Ronaldo's ability is undoubted but Rooney is not only the talent but the heart of the Manchester United team.

"I don't know if I will ever play with him but, if he ever wants to leave, he is one of the few talents that can improve this Barcelona team."

From a world class player to another world class player.
Messi did not mention a single Nazi player.
Nuff said.
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by Sauron1: 5:12pm On Jul 09, 2010
mikeansy:

The last time I checked we have not been told on this forum that Sepp Blatter uses the screen name Suaron or whatever. So I can not take your word for it. Hence if you make a claim you should be able to provide evidence and reference your source of info.

That I think is what intelligent people do not abuse everybody they meet online.
You have another chance to redeem yourself and provide evidence or your credibility is totally destroyed.

U will not take ma word for it cos you are a resident retard.
It would take the full revolution of Pluto around the sun for you to have a quarter of my knowledge so don't even venture.
You would be dead n grey by then.

Howard Webb had the best performance of all the referees in the mundial and he was chosen.
There are other factors that coulda hampered him even though he had a superb performance. A world cup final between a European team and a South American team woulda ruled Webb out of the final but not this time.

There's nothing to say a European referee cannot officiate the final between two European teams.
Just to take a punt at your ailing senses, Webb officiated the Champions League final between Bayern Munich and Inter Milan in May.
In that wise, i reiterate you have to be a simpleton to cook up any conspiracy between FIFA and English FA.
Webb's got good credentials behind him and he hasn't put a foot wrong yet in this competition.
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by mamagee3(f): 5:18pm On Jul 09, 2010
I still insist that Messi is overrated and overhyped, he's a good player but not great nor the best.

Xavi would win the 2010 World's Best Player Award.

Ronaldo is better. . .
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by OluwaKANYE: 5:22pm On Jul 09, 2010
mama-gee:

I still insist that Messi is overrated and overhyped, he's a good player but not great nor the best.

Ronaldo is better. . .

The version of soccer you watch is questionable. What do you base your judgement of messi's ability on?
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by dyabman(m): 5:38pm On Jul 09, 2010
mama-gee:

Ronaldo is better. . .

mamagee , Spain wins the world cup or not Sneidjer is a firm favorite to win the world player of the year.
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 09, 2010
~Sauron~:

U will not take ma word for it cos you are a resident retard.
It would take the full revolution of Pluto around the sun for you to have a quarter of my knowledge so don't even venture.
You would be dead n grey by then.

Howard Webb had the best performance of all the referees in the mundial and he was chosen.
There are other factors that coulda hampered him even though he had a superb performance. A world cup final between a European team and a South American team woulda ruled Webb out of the final but not this time.

There's nothing to say a European referee cannot officiate the final between two European teams.
Just to take a punt at your ailing senses, Webb officiated the Champions League final between Bayern Munich and Inter Milan in May.
In that wise, i reiterate you have to be a simpleton to cook up any conspiracy between FIFA and English FA.
Webb's got good credentials behind him and he hasn't put a foot wrong yet in this competition.

3 paragraphs yet no link to any evidence that corroborates your claim that there was a FIFA scoresheet that says Howard Webb was the best just abuses abuses abuses even when providing evidence or admitting your claim has no supporting evidence would have been easier. I leave it to members of the house to make for themselves where to classify an individual who makes baseless claims without supporting evidence.
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by mamagee3(f): 5:40pm On Jul 09, 2010
dyabman:

mamagee , Spain wins the world cup or not Sneidjer is a firm favorite to win the world player of the year.
Spain is winning nada. . .they'll go home with nothing more than 2nd place.

Let's move on to something worth talking about now like how Netherlands would win the world cup. wink grin
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by dyabman(m): 5:44pm On Jul 09, 2010
mama-gee:

Spain is winning nada. . .they'll go home with nothing more than 2nd place.

Let's move on to something worth talking about now like how Netherlands would win the world cup. wink grin

Awww , i'm falling for you , Dutch for live!!! who cares about the world player of the year , to hell with paultopus , can't wait. grin wink
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by mamagee3(f): 5:50pm On Jul 09, 2010
dyabman:

Awww , i'm falling for you , Dutch for live!!! who cares about the world player of the year , to hell with paultopus , can't wait. grin wink
What are Paul the Octopus' prediction of what team would win this time ?

Or is he waiting for the Spanish Coach to bribe him and it'll now favor Spain? grin grin
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by dayokanu(m): 5:56pm On Jul 09, 2010
How many goals has the same Klose scored for his Bayern Munshit club?
He cannot even get a start!!! Useless player, useless career.

A useless career that has 14 world cup goal, Highest goal scorer at a world cup, Highest goal scorer in his league What else can a striker ask for?
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by tkb417(m): 6:00pm On Jul 09, 2010
dayokanu:

A useless career that has 14 world cup goal, Highest goal scorer at a world cup, Highest goal scorer in his league What else can a striker ask for?
i think Klose and Poldi are lucky eediots

i cannot buy Klose for 5m tho
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by dayokanu(m): 6:05pm On Jul 09, 2010
2002 World cup - 5 goals

2006 World cup - 5 goals

2010 World cup- 4 goals

Can one player be 3 times lucky?
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by dyabman(m): 6:08pm On Jul 09, 2010
mama-gee:

What are Paul the Octopus' prediction of what team would win this time ?

Or is he waiting for the Spanish Coach to bribe him and it'll now favor Spain? grin grin

barbecue-ciously will Paul the octopus end is miserable living.
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by mamagee3(f): 6:10pm On Jul 09, 2010
Messi sucks!!!

I can't wait for 2010 to end so that a new player would win the 2010 FIFA World's Best Player.
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by dyabman(m): 6:18pm On Jul 09, 2010
This world cup tournament Messi is the suckest of them all grin tongue
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by davidif: 6:21pm On Jul 09, 2010
PAUL THE OCTOPUS HAS SPOKEN, SPAIN WOULD WIN THE WORLD CUP.

dayokanu:

Can you please show us his numbers in the National team or anywhere outside the EPL where he is able to play against senseless defenders and keepers

Since starting for Athletico at age 18, El Nino had 75 goals in 174 appearances in La liga for Athletico, he has 24 goals in 79 appearances for the national team and has 56 goals in 79 games in the EPL.
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by dayokanu(m): 6:30pm On Jul 09, 2010
he has 24 goals in 79 appearances for the national team

Can you show me any other regular top striker for a top footballing nation with this hopeless scoring records.

Morientes, Villa, Rooney, klose, Podolski, Muller, Henry, Nistelrooy etc Just show me anyone that has such woeful scoring record of less than 1 goal every 3 games
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by mamagee3(f): 6:35pm On Jul 09, 2010
Seriously Villa, Klose and Sneijder should be the only nominees for the Golden Boot.

I don't get why FIFA nominated the overrated Lionel Messi who is probably in Argentina munching muffins along with his crazy coach Maradona. . .

Talk about hyping someone up like his that good of a player.
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 09, 2010
mama-gee:

Seriously Villa, Klose and Sneijder should be the only nominees for the Golden Boot.

I don't get why FIFA nominated the overrated Lionel Messi who is probably in Argentina munching muffins along with his crazy coach Maradona. . .

Talk about hyping someone up like his that good of a player.

Aunty if you watch Argentina matches once again, judge Messi on the same standards as the rest, and then put into consideration that his duty for Argentina first was to be the creative midfielder you will see that he played very well.

Even from midfield he had more shuts on goal than everyone else and perhaps did not score because Messi having the ball seemed to activate goal keepers of opposing teams.

It is possible that the Goal Sulley Muntari scored against  Uruguay, if Messi shut the same ball at the same speed with the same trajectory under the same condition the goal keeper may have saved it because he will simply be alert for the simple fact that Messi has the ball.
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by honeric01(m): 10:12pm On Jul 09, 2010
Sorry Nazi
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by mamagee3(f): 10:52pm On Jul 09, 2010
mikeansy:

Aunty if you watch Argentina matches once again, judge Messi on the same standards as the rest, and then put into consideration that his duty for Argentina first was to be the creative midfielder you will see that he played very well.

Even from midfield he had more shuts on goal than everyone else and perhaps did not score because Messi having the ball seemed to activate goal keepers of opposing teams.

It is possible that the Goal Sulley Muntari scored against Uruguay, if Messi shut the same ball at the same speed with the same trajectory under the same condition the goal keeper may have saved it because he will simply be alert for the simple fact that Messi has the ball.
Nah!

I think he's a good player but to say he's legendary is a big joke.

Messi can't perform well without Xavi and Iniesta, have you ever wondered why he doesn't want to leave Barca? undecided

Cause he wouldn't be able to show his real colours and wants to continue to live off the talents of Xavi and iniesta.

Messi is way overrated and overhyped. . .
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by Sauron1: 10:56pm On Jul 09, 2010
dayokanu:

Show me a striker as useless as Miroslav Klose.
6 goals in 38 apps for Bayern Munich in 2009/10 season?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
That's LESS than 1 goal in 6 matches. PATHETIC!!!

Messi 47 goals in 53 apps
Rooney 34 goals in 44 apps
Ronaldo 33 goals in 35 apps
Torres  22 goals in 32 apps

Drogba 37 goals in 44 apps
Milito 30 goals in 51 apps
Villa 28 goals in 45 apps
Tevez 29 goals in 40 apps.

Miroslav Klose. . . . .6 goals in 38 apps(what a useless striker)!!!
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by dayokanu(m): 11:00pm On Jul 09, 2010
The world cup is the biggest stage of world football where top players and top nations show their mettle.

Klose 3 world cups 14 goals, Rooney 2 world cups 0 goals 0 assist

even 20yr old Muller has 4 goals 3 assist in 5 games
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by mamagee3(f): 11:04pm On Jul 09, 2010
Let's face it!

Klose may suck so much at his club but there's no doubt his performance is average at this World Cup.

Hopefully, he would carry this goal scoring streak back to his club.
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by Sauron1: 12:16am On Jul 10, 2010
dayokanu:

The world cup is the biggest stage of world football where top players and top nations show their mettle.

Klose 3 world cups 14 goals, Rooney 2 world cups 0 goals 0 assist

even 20yr old Muller has 4 goals 3 assist in 5 games

The world cup does not tell the true story as it's only for month. . . . .different to 9 months of domestic football.
How can a striker score 6 miserable goals in 38 appearances? Is he crippled?
6 goals in 38 fuckin appearances. . . . . .What a disgrace!!!
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by dayokanu(m): 12:22am On Jul 10, 2010
All the legends in the game made their mark at the world cup, Ronaldo, Maradona, pele, Garrincha, Zidane, Muller, beckenbauer.

Who cares about Kevin Philips, Mario Jardel, Martin Max, Dario Hubner and co that score tons in the leagues
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by Sauron1: 12:25am On Jul 10, 2010
dayokanu:

All the legends in the game made their mark at the world cup, Ronaldo, Maradona, pele, Garrincha, Zidane, Muller, beckenbauer.

Who cares about Kevin Philips, Mario Jardel, Martin Max, Dario Hubner and co that score tons in the leagues

They also made their marks in their domestic leagues.
Pele did not score his 1000 goals in the world cup. He scored only 12 of 1000 goals in the world cup.
90% of those goals were in the domestic league. . . .Likewise Luiz Ronaldo, Muller, Eusebio, Fontaine, etc.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

The players keep me going, I would have walked away long ago - Waldrum Hits NFF / FIFA World Ranking: Belgium Stay On Top, Nigeria At 34th / Onome Ebi Bags Hat-Trick In Minsk FK 11-0 Win Over FC Gomel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.