Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,049 members, 7,953,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:48 AM

Shes 17 And Im 26 Is She Too Young? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shes 17 And Im 26 Is She Too Young? (4610 Views)

I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused / I Just Cheated On My Gf And Im Feeling Bad / Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shes 17 And Im 26 Is She Too Young? by DeBrain045(m): 9:45pm On Sep 22, 2018
93Miles:

If her hole can accommodate your d!ck then you are good to go..
@ metaljigsaw don't take this guy advice if not you will land in jail atfer one week this guy na frustrated fellow oh.

Just note that relationship is not built on sex that a mistake people don't know
Re: Shes 17 And Im 26 Is She Too Young? by Jadoskii(m): 10:25pm On Sep 22, 2018
Mango wey we talk say e neva ripe Na im dis bros dey use salt chop.....
Re: Shes 17 And Im 26 Is She Too Young? by Goldmaxx(f): 11:14pm On Sep 22, 2018
Saff:
I dated a guy I was 15 he was 24. For four years and we were very happy and good. It was only the distance that separated us grin So I won’t judge.
and you füčked his big dick right?
Re: Shes 17 And Im 26 Is She Too Young? by Goldmaxx(f): 11:16pm On Sep 22, 2018
SBL28:
The age gap is too wide for her age. Like others said, unless you won't be bleeping her. undecided
na their toto dey sweet pass
Re: Shes 17 And Im 26 Is She Too Young? by Nobody: 12:21am On Sep 23, 2018
Most people are saying the girl is a minor.

The thing is...... If you let go of this girl now in the name of "allowing her to mature", by the time you come back for her, she'd have fvcked like 3-4 dicks.
She won't even look at you. This same girl won't be in your league in say 6 months time.
Levels go don change (as my fellow Nigerians like putting it)
17 years old girl na small girl?

Once a girl starts menstruating, she's a potential prey.
Core Muslims know that, and that's why they don't take chances with such girls.

Follow her, but don't pressure her.
If the opportunity to fvck her presents itself, take it!
But please, I beg you in the name of whatever you worship use a condom.
Cos if things go south, you'll hate pussy for life.
Re: Shes 17 And Im 26 Is She Too Young? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 23, 2018
Goldmaxx:
na their toto dey sweet pass

Pervert undecided
Re: Shes 17 And Im 26 Is She Too Young? by MetalJigsaw(m): 1:47pm On Sep 24, 2018
SBL28:

Pervert undecided
i smell jealousy
Re: Shes 17 And Im 26 Is She Too Young? by MetalJigsaw(m): 1:52pm On Sep 24, 2018
ladiesreject:
Most people are saying the girl is a minor.

The thing is...... If you let go of this girl now in the name of "allowing her to mature", by the time you come back for her, she'd have fvcked like 3-4 dicks.
She won't even look at you. This same girl won't be in your league in say 6 months time.
Levels go don change (as my fellow Nigerians like putting it)
17 years old girl na small girl?

Once a girl starts menstruating, she's a potential prey.
Core Muslims know that, and that's why they don't take chances with such girls.

Follow her, but don't pressure her.
If the opportunity to fvck her presents itself, take it!
But please, I beg you in the name of whatever you worship use a condom.
Cos if things go south, you'll hate pussy for life.
best comment for life
Re: Shes 17 And Im 26 Is She Too Young? by MetalJigsaw(m): 1:54pm On Sep 24, 2018
Goldmaxx:
and you füčked his big dick right?
lol
Re: Shes 17 And Im 26 Is She Too Young? by MetalJigsaw(m): 1:55pm On Sep 24, 2018
Jadoskii:
Mango wey we talk say e neva ripe Na im dis bros dey use salt chop.....
Na which kind proverb be dis bros?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Blood Sister Smash My Phone And Lock Me Outside / Battling Shyness / He Slept With A Widow One Week After D Death Of Her Husband. "IS THAT WRONG?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.