Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

How Do I Engage These Girls Beyond First Meeting? I Am Tired. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Engage These Girls Beyond First Meeting? I Am Tired. (4440 Views)

Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju / See what these Girls did to this man(Adult pics) / Weird Meeting I Just Had With A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Engage These Girls Beyond First Meeting? I Am Tired. by Lagosanambra: 9:13am On Aug 24, 2022
Growing up, I tried to concentrate in school even while at the university, to avoid distractions.

I had just few girls around.

I have since the past 3 years--- after relative success in my field--- had few flings, wooed and slept with a few girls too from all tribes; had like 3 living with me for weeks at some point.

Now in early 30s I feel like I should seek something serious.
I find myself picking phone numbers from girls but then I come home, initiate a chat introducing myself but I have no zeal to take it further than that.

I just get tired of the whole thing.

Again, some of them seem uninterested.

You notice this lack of interest from the way they respond with monosyllables, respond after several hours or days or even abandoning the chats outright.

This is more pronounced if you come off too as gentle, without bragging, showing off etc.

I have no difficulty giving girls things occasionally but I hate to feel used or feel a woman is interested in only what she can gain in the short term- immediate gratification.

Going on dates would have been a good option as many girls would hardly reject free food, drinks etc but I don't have the time or energy hence deem it otiose, that's beyond the financial implications as many of the girls are coming to the dates to access you, not necessarily to know you.

And I hate showing off.

How do you guys navigate around this conundrum please especially if you are looking for something serious and not just sex?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Engage These Girls Beyond First Meeting? I Am Tired. by Tboymessiah(m): 9:16am On Aug 24, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!
Re: How Do I Engage These Girls Beyond First Meeting? I Am Tired. by Maximos7: 9:17am On Aug 24, 2022
Hmm. This issue again
Re: How Do I Engage These Girls Beyond First Meeting? I Am Tired. by OAra: 9:29am On Aug 24, 2022
The idea is relatively simple, the process long and tedious.

Like you said - do not show off, otherwise you'll attract only gold-diggers or women interested only in "what you can do for them".

I can tell you what has always worked for me: embrace your passions.

Join like-minded groups of people, try to find a niche you "fit in" and make friends with people you like/get along with - you will find that a so-called "hot approach" (where you and the woman that interests you have something in common, be it a buddy, a group, etc) will work wonders in this context since you'll have already "pre-screened" the people in the group (you wouldn't join it unless you were interested/got along with at least some of the people in it no?).

Either that, or it's back to the "cold" approach where one sees a woman he finds attractive, see if they have some passion in common (if you want to "pre-screen" her) and then proceed with approaching her. I usually prefer this approach for the simple reason that it gives you more exposure to different types of women. But to each their own.

I'd learn some basis of "game", not to become a womanizer but to boost your confidence and become comfortable with the idea of approaching a large number of women - it's a numbers game, you approach 10, maybe 5 will give you the time of the day, maybe you'll get along with 2 of them.

10 Likes

Re: How Do I Engage These Girls Beyond First Meeting? I Am Tired. by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 24, 2022
If you are scouting for a lifetime partner, make it a quest. Surrender your request to the Universe and you'd be guided.

Logic can only cause you pain.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Engage These Girls Beyond First Meeting? I Am Tired. by toujurs: 9:33am On Aug 24, 2022
Lagosanambra:
Growing up, I tried to concentrate in school even while at the university, to avoid distractions.

I have since the past 3 years--- after relative success in my field--- had few flings, wooed and slept with a few girls too from all tribes; had like 3 living with me for weeks at some point.

I find myself picking phone numbers from girls but then I come home, initiate a chat introducing myself but I have no zeal to take it further than that.

[/b]You notice this lack of interest from the way they respond with monosyllables, respond after several hours or days or even abandoning the chats outright.[b]

[/b]This is more pronounced if you come off too as gentle, without bragging, showing off etc.[b]

[/b]I have no difficulty giving girls things occasionally but I hate to feel used or feel a woman is interested in only what she can gain in the short term- immediate gratification.[b]

Going on dates would have been a good option as many girls would hardly reject free food, drinks etc but I don't have the time or energy hence deem it otiose, that's beyond the financial implications as many of the girls are coming to the dates to access you, not necessarily to know you.

[/b]And I hate showing off.[b]

How do you guys navigate around this conundrum please especially if you are looking for something serious and not just sex?

@ 1 bolded - Most girls are introverts, they don't know what to say, or how to keep a relationship going, that is why guys Bleep them any how. And eiher stays or leave. Have sex with her, once you do. She will begin to take the relationship serious.

@ 2 bolded - Most guys that use an iphone, and work so hard to buy a car too, do you really think they wanted to buy an iphone, or the expenses of visiting mechanics, grin, it's because it attracts girls, imagine asking for a girl phone number with either an itel or an iphone, or to give her a ride. the difference in her character is clear. It's sure knacking or you. You better hustle o! cheesy Love from a woman is based on conditions. Unlike men to women.

@ 3 - Get used to a woman, being interested in you, for what you have, and decide if she is someone you can manage with, if you can't drop her, and get another lady, you have what women wants already.

@ 4 - Learn to show off a little, it's necessary. If you want to get what you want.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Engage These Girls Beyond First Meeting? I Am Tired. by Lagosanambra: 9:37am On Aug 24, 2022
@ubunja, pansophist
Re: How Do I Engage These Girls Beyond First Meeting? I Am Tired. by Maximos7: 9:56am On Aug 24, 2022
AstraDroid:
If you are scouting for a lifetime partner, make it a quest. Surrender your request to the Universe and you'd be guided.

Logic can only cause you pain.

This is the final answer to this problem. Sadly, only few can truly understand

1 Like

Re: How Do I Engage These Girls Beyond First Meeting? I Am Tired. by ubunja(m): 9:59am On Aug 24, 2022
Lagosanambra:

You notice this lack of interest from the way they respond with monosyllables, respond after several hours or days or even abandoning the chats outright.

This is more pronounced if you come off too as gentle, without bragging, showing off etc.

I have no difficulty giving girls things occasionally but I hate to feel used or feel a woman is interested in only what she can gain in the short term- immediate gratification.

And I hate showing off.

remember as much as girls want something serious from a guy, if you offer something serious from the get go they get suspicious and pull back cause "why are you so easy?" " Why are you so eager?"
See, as a guy you will very much want a girl to give you sex, but imagine meeting a girl and she seems over-eager to sleep with you from the first moment. You'd serious be suspicious isn't it? Like why is she so easy? Is she trying to give you an STI? Is it a trap?

Same thing. Your commitment is very valuable to girls but if given too easy it loses value and instead becomes suspicious. Make a girl work for your heart. Make her put effort to get your love. People love what they fight for and win. Instead of you being the one looking for something serious let her be the one asking for a relationship. By this I mean keep things casual until the girl catches feelings. By casual I mean approach the situation like you're only interested in fun. Let her decide to want more.not you.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do I Engage These Girls Beyond First Meeting? I Am Tired. by Maximos7: 10:02am On Aug 24, 2022
ubunja:
remember as much as girls want something serious from a guy, if you offer something serious from the get go they get suspicious and pull back cause "why are you so easy?" " Why are you so eager?"
See, as a guy you will very much want a girl to give you sex, but imagine meeting a girl and she seems over-eager to sleep with you from the first moment. You'd serious be suspicious isn't it? Like why is she so easy? Is she trying to give you an STI? Is it a trap?

Same thing. Your commitment is very valuable to girls but if given too easy it loses value and instead becomes suspicious. Make a girl work for your heart. Make her put effort to get your love. People love what they fight for and win. Instead of you being the one looking for something serious let her be the one asking for a relationship. By this I mean keep things casual until the girl catches feelings. By casual I mean approach the situation like you're only interested in fun. Let her decide to want more.not you.

It's been years dawg. Still serving it fresh. How's the blog site doing ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Engage These Girls Beyond First Meeting? I Am Tired. by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 24, 2022
Maximos7:

This is the final answer to this problem. Sadly, only few can truly understand

Truly, only few understand. I went through a 20yrs process of a quest to even the odds, but when I surrendered, I was matched by the useen, and since then, the strategy of surrendering has made life easy for me.

Infact, my wife searched for a nanny for our baby for months without finding a great mind until I stepped in and surrendered, within a week, a clever lady showed up and got hired and we realized she shared same birthday with my daughter. She is just perfect.

People must learn the act of surrendering. Now I just follow the dictate of Spirit.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Engage These Girls Beyond First Meeting? I Am Tired. by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 24, 2022
ubunja:

This is the framework of Logic. If you actually Surrender, you'd know within days of meeting that she is designed for your archetype.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Engage These Girls Beyond First Meeting? I Am Tired. by ubunja(m): 10:33am On Aug 24, 2022
Maximos7:

It's been years dawg. Still serving it fresh. How's the blog site doing ?
hey bro,, still on the game as always. Blog is non existent at this point tho. How have you been man.
Re: How Do I Engage These Girls Beyond First Meeting? I Am Tired. by Maximos7: 10:35am On Aug 24, 2022
AstraDroid:

Truly, only few understand. I went through a 20yrs process of a quest to even the odds, but when I surrendered, I was matched by the useen, and since then, the strategy of surrendering has made life easy for me.

Infact, my wife searched for a nanny for our baby for months without finding a great mind until I stepped in and surrendered, within a week, a clever lady showed up and got hired and we realized she shared same birthday with my daughter. She is just perfect.

People must learn the act of surrendering. Now I just follow the dictate of Spirit.

Exactly how it is. But you know it's almost a state of uselessness which the flesh battles against. The flesh and mind wants to feel useful, act and take actions whereas surrending almost implies not doing anything. And this defeats logic. Cause logic feels and think work must be done to achieve output. Whereas surrendering is also fate that preaches the dictate of one being blessed to achieve rather than working to achieve. This, the universe is a product of blessedness first before and more importantly than work

1 Like

Re: How Do I Engage These Girls Beyond First Meeting? I Am Tired. by Maximos7: 10:37am On Aug 24, 2022
ubunja:
hey bro,, still on the game as always. Blog is non existent at this point tho. How have you been man.

On the Frontline of other battles bro

The world needs to hear your words, thoughts and wisdom Ubunja. Stop keeping the fields untilled man. You're a genius. Unleash and broadcast it optimally man. The blogsite needs to be activated and optimised brother

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Engage These Girls Beyond First Meeting? I Am Tired. by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 24, 2022
Maximos7:

Exactly how it is. But you know it's almost a state of uselessness which the flesh battles against. The flesh and mind wants to feel useful, act and take actions whereas surrending almost implies not doing anything. And this defeats logic. Cause logic feels and think work must be done to achieve output. Whereas surrendering is also fate that preaches the dictate of one being blessed to achieve rather than working to achieve. This, the universe is a product of blessedness first before and more importantly than work

Exactly, we are almost, always standing in the way. Avatars must give way to Spirit, just identify your needs and surrender then observe.

It is magic and miracle in a bundle.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Engage These Girls Beyond First Meeting? I Am Tired. by Maximos7: 10:41am On Aug 24, 2022
AstraDroid:

Exactly, we are almost, always standing in the way. Avatars must give way to Spirit, just identify your needs and surrender then observe.

It is magic and miracle in a bundle.

Surrender for some could be just go ahead teaching kids and your spouse would meet you there. Logic wants to dress smart, work smart etc. All leading to nothing but emptiness

It's amazing how the universe is conscripted but sad that we are the ones often standing in the way of our growth with our self induced intelligence man.

I've said too much. I have some stvpid enemies on the forum. Gotta deactivate. Shouldn't have said all these on this handle.

Cya man

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Engage These Girls Beyond First Meeting? I Am Tired. by Lagosanambra: 10:43am On Aug 24, 2022
Caveadullam
Re: How Do I Engage These Girls Beyond First Meeting? I Am Tired. by emmaodet: 11:10am On Aug 24, 2022
toujurs:

@ 1 bolded - Most girls are introverts, they don't know what to say, or how to keep a relationship going, that is why guys Bleep them any how. And eiher stays or leave. Have sex with her, once you do. She will begin to take the relationship serious.

@ 2 bolded - Most guys that use an iphone, and work so hard to buy a car too, do you really think they wanted to buy an iphone, or the expenses of visiting mechanics, grin, it's because it attracts girls, imagine asking for a girl phone number with either an itel or an iphone, or to give her a ride. the difference in her character is clear. It's sure knacking or you. You better hustle o! cheesy Love from a woman is based on conditions. Unlike men to women.

@ 3 - Get used to a woman, being interested in you, for what you have, and decide if she is someone you can manage with, if you can't drop her, and get another lady, you have what women wants already.

@ 4 - Learn to show off a little, it's necessary. If you want to get what you want.

Totally on-point

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Engage These Girls Beyond First Meeting? I Am Tired. by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 24, 2022
Maximos7:

Surrender for some could be just go ahead teaching kids and your spouse would meet you there. Logic wants to dress smart, work smart etc. All leading to nothing but emptiness

It's amazing how the universe is conscripted but sad that we are the ones often standing in the way of our growth with our self induced intelligence man.

I've said too much. I have some stvpid enemies on the forum. Gotta deactivate. Shouldn't have said all these on this handle.

Cya man

Hahahahaha.
Re: How Do I Engage These Girls Beyond First Meeting? I Am Tired. by siofra(f): 11:25am On Aug 24, 2022
toujurs:

That is NOT true. You're boring, just accept it.
Being an introvert has nothing to do with being when chatting. You're just not the guy she'll go all out for.

@Op why don't you do something different, choose a girl you think you'll have a great connection with and do something creative that will capture her attention, it doesn't have to be with money, find her interests from her profile maybe or social media posts and discuss them with her, think outside the box. Instead of cold chatting almost every girl you know.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Engage These Girls Beyond First Meeting? I Am Tired. by LonelyLucifer(m): 11:27am On Aug 24, 2022
It seems everyone have a word of wisdom to say ehn?

Bunch of jokers everywhere
Re: How Do I Engage These Girls Beyond First Meeting? I Am Tired. by christianjoy(m): 11:42am On Aug 24, 2022
Maximos7:

Cya man
I will like to know more, sorry if it's not your will to do so
Re: How Do I Engage These Girls Beyond First Meeting? I Am Tired. by toujurs: 11:50am On Aug 24, 2022
siofra:

That is NOT true. You're boring, just accept it.
Being an introvert has nothing to do with being when chatting. You're just not the guy she'll go all out for.

@Op why don't you do something different, choose a girl you think you'll have a great connection with and do something creative that will capture her attention, it doesn't have to be with money, find her interests from her profile maybe or social media posts and discuss them with her, think outside the box. Instead of cold chatting almost every girl you know.
this isn't true, i once dated a girl. Just like Op has stated. And she gave me same attitude. Even while she doesn't have anything to say, i was always the one doing the talking. All she knew how to do, was to beg for money for hair and credit.

Until i had sex with her, that was when she began to show so much interest, always checking up on me, like always undecided. She would call and ask how work went, then she keeps mute while her credit burns. She started chatting me up on Whatsapp more often unlike before, even when i don't feel like chatting. So forget this one you are saying, a lady doesn't have a type, there is nothing like "he isn't her type"

What matters is who shows interests more, and secondly who can she benefit from. This is all that matters to a lady.

10 Likes

Re: How Do I Engage These Girls Beyond First Meeting? I Am Tired. by Deicide: 11:52am On Aug 24, 2022
I hardly collect females number and even when they request for mine I always refuse except it has something to do with a business discussion, Cause this females would drain you. They expect you to carry the conversation without making effort on their own part. The thing is that is not like this girls are boring or anything once you get to meet them physically.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Engage These Girls Beyond First Meeting? I Am Tired. by Maximos7: 11:53am On Aug 24, 2022
christianjoy:
I will like to know more, sorry if it's notur will to do so

Simple.. Your future spouse may be waiting for you at the centre of the will of the Divine for your life. What is your skills. Embrace it and do what is expected. Your future spouse will meet you there. Adam met Eve at the garden. If you're a drama actor, simply go into your acting, your wife is there or husband whatever the case may

Don't quote me again abeg
Re: How Do I Engage These Girls Beyond First Meeting? I Am Tired. by womenareapezz: 12:38pm On Aug 24, 2022
Stop engaging naija girls and start engaging foreign women undecided

I don't know when last I had a conversation with an naija women or even try to flirt with those useless ape!

The more you realise that those baboons ain't worth it the more you have real peace of mind undecided

Why engage somthing that is absolutely worthless undecided

Looked beyond those makeup and cloth, once you have fvcked those NAIJA women you start realising that all what you go through at the initial stage to get her isn't worth it.

This days that women are desperately looking for a man to change her surname and you are there chasing liability.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Engage These Girls Beyond First Meeting? I Am Tired. by Kiddogarcia(m): 12:40pm On Aug 24, 2022
Welcome to the club sir,na wetin our egbons dey vex,unless a drastic approach is taken, that's likely what I'll face,I just tire for any serious thing Matter, there's always girls to talk to,a fling or something, but real serious relationship ehnn.
Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement

1 Like

Re: How Do I Engage These Girls Beyond First Meeting? I Am Tired. by BobbieZion(m): 1:08pm On Aug 24, 2022
Chase a cheque,never a Chick.......

This days I lose interest after the first meeting.
Even girls that have whored around,want commitment,I am like "what the f**k,I know guys who have slammed you"?
So why should I be the one who commits,after all majority always bump into me and then expected me to toast you? I am too G'd up and down.
My intentions I show at the early stages,so I don't get exhausted,u can get freebies but what I cherish most is my time.
So give me some space.

Hustle and make good wealth,and most pieces in your life will come in place....
The rest is history.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Engage These Girls Beyond First Meeting? I Am Tired. by jeyselassie(m): 1:28pm On Aug 24, 2022
Lagosanambra:

And I hate showing off.

send me an email in my signature. Don't worry it's free and it's not a book. Lol. Just some keypoints
Re: How Do I Engage These Girls Beyond First Meeting? I Am Tired. by Lagosanambra: 1:50pm On Aug 24, 2022
jeyselassie:
send me an email in my signature. Don't worry it's free and it's not a book. Lol. Just some keypoints

Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wahala Pro Max As Mum Goes To Home Of Boy Who Impregnated Her Daughter (Video) / I've Had My Share Of Igbo Men,but This Yoruba Boy Speaks Depths To Me... / Six Reasons Nigerian Men Love Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.