Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,057 members, 7,863,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:39 AM

Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes (67206 Views)

Khloe Berates Wizkid For Calling His Baby Mamas 'Money Hungry Hoes' / "Ignore The Money Hungry Hoes" - Wizkid Slams His Babymamas again. / Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by jclassiq(m): 1:17am On Sep 18, 2018
dafemnet:
Dogs only sleep with hoes, do you know that?

b!itches actually bro.

1 Like

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by erico2k2(m): 1:18am On Sep 18, 2018
martineverest:
Wizkid is truly a kid...he better keep cool otherwise those women go use am shine.both on social media and in court

always fear the consequences of ur actions
Which court ? ?
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by jclassiq(m): 1:20am On Sep 18, 2018
SoapQueen:
Dear ladies,
Put a clip on that pum pum.

This Binta Diallo,
Get a job or something and get busy. Stay off your phone for a hot second!

You are not the first single mom. From what I have seen, single moms mostly work the hardest (call it revenge, whatevs). Just don’t let Wizkid be the rain on your parade.

“I will buy you the world and air you breathe, just let me “release” inside”

This statement is how these guys make you build castles in your cotton wool brain !

Everyone, get to work!

and you promptly let them release inside Abi ohh..

2 Likes

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Nobody: 1:22am On Sep 18, 2018
KingTom:
So this guy actually replied her, smh you can't win in these situations you just can't. Chai see sons Wey people dey find some don even pursue their daughter in laws comot from house because of this. innocent kids suffering oh poor boys cry thank God they're not girls if not I would have been extra sad cry Baba forget about the HOES, take care of your boys cry that other boy Wey dey naija na him I feel for pass, he shouldn't be suffering for what he knows nothing about smh. Ah God abeg may I never give in to the sins of the flesh, and the evil ones, and may I never lack the resources to give my children a better life, Amin.
Most musicians are usually useless people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Siscooh: 1:23am On Sep 18, 2018
Timinho23:
Not a perfectionist or a moralist but in all the midst of useless corrupt politicians, bad vices, and so on going through the country, The Youths have someone like this Wizkid of a guy as a role model and people are wondering how rotten we are as a nation. see how a father of three is talking
You can say that again!

1 Like

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Siscooh: 1:25am On Sep 18, 2018
I don't even like him.

1 Like

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Boss13: 1:48am On Sep 18, 2018
With this drama going on, it won’t still stop women sleeping with him. Now you begin to wonder what brains do these ladies have?

Also, my advise to every young man. Never marry a single mom. Don’t be a captain save a hoe. Don’t get involved in an already existing family. Start your own.

5 Likes

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Boss13: 1:51am On Sep 18, 2018
NobodyKnows:

Cococandy, leave me alone!
This is not the first or second time you’re insulting me because you don’t agree with my opinion. You probably wont remember since you go around insulting random people on here whenever they say something you don’t like . You need to understand the fact that you cannot force your opinion on anyone .thats the big mistake you’re making .
I don’t want to dig up posts ...
The only time you didn’t insult me was when I said I said I liked your meat pie and kitchen on that thread.
If the mods eventually ban you , please deal with it . And if they don’t ,please change tongue tongue
Have a good one!

Are you Canadian?
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by David8282: 1:53am On Sep 18, 2018
For all d pro-Wizkid, it's wrong to abandon ones child(if it's actually true)
For those bashing Wizkid, u guys should know d brutal world we live in, u face d consequences of ur actions.
A man should wear condom if u must Bleep, but u don't want a baby, but d lady too was not blind when a dark preek dey enter her puna na, or she think say celeb condom resemble their skin ni? angry angry

1 Like

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by NobodyKnows(m): 2:02am On Sep 18, 2018
Boss13:

Are you Canadian?
No sir/Ma …
Why?
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by NobodyKnows(m): 2:04am On Sep 18, 2018
cococandy:
Mtchew
Orrbii tongue tongue tongue
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by stuffs4me(m): 2:06am On Sep 18, 2018
KHLOE da HOE...

One hoe is making a case for her fellow hoes

1 Like

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Nobody: 2:11am On Sep 18, 2018
Badgers14:

Don't carry Binta's issue for head like gala.

The way child support is calculated, who ever makes most income pays the other parents child support (in most cases). I dont know exactly the policy in the state where Binta resides but that's usually the general rule of thumb and states aggressively pursue defaulters.

If Binta takes this case to another level and reports to Child support, Since wizkid is not a U.S citizen? He could be arrested at POE or barred from entering the U.S. more so, the state could withhold any income he makes he in the U.S until his child support arrears are fully satisfied.

Is it not more classy to settle it this way than take to the internet and air your dirty laundry?

Cc: Amberon
Dominique
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Born2Breed(f): 2:12am On Sep 18, 2018
made4naijamusic:
“Kill yourself,” Wizkid strongly advises BBN’s Khloe

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/09/music-celebrate-joe-el-x-yemi-alade/

Khloe right now...

1 Like

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by deebest8(m): 2:14am On Sep 18, 2018
Welcome to the future.But wizkid you understand what she wants at least before she die give to her . cool

@12/24
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Nobody: 2:23am On Sep 18, 2018
yeyeboi:
I Said Money Hungry Hoes Will Be Ignored tongue

The messenger aside, the message is sound, only a low life will call the mother of his kids whores, it may seem funny & "savage" right now, but wait till the kids grow up & see all that crap you did( internet never forgetz), the case of that corper who was happy for his dad's death will be childs play compared to whats gona happen to you

You should always take responsibility for ur kids even if they are bastards & you happen to be a dog

4 Likes

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Badgers14: 2:30am On Sep 18, 2018
skarlett:

Is it not more classy to settle it this way than take to the internet and air your dirty laundry?

Cc: Amberon
Dominique

You are very correct. It is better to settle things amicably regardless if wizkid like his baby mama or not.

Wizkid should put in his big boys pant and do the needful before this goes outta control. $2000 a month is wayyyyyyyy too small. Wizkid is just lucky but he doesn't know it.

Again, I don't like all the child support policy, but that's the law, thatz the way the cookie crumbles.

3 Likes

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Nobody: 2:52am On Sep 18, 2018
Badgers14:

You are very correct. It is better to settle things amicably regardless if wizkid like his baby mama or not.

Wizkid should put in his big boys pant and do the needful before this goes outta control. $2000 a month is wayyyyyyyy too small. Wizkid is just lucky but he doesn't know it.

Again, I don't like all the child support policy, but that's the law, thatz the way the cookie crumbles.

It is oh but his baby mama especially Binta isn't helping matters by following him to drag on social media but what do I know?

1 Like

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Anyad231: 3:05am On Sep 18, 2018
Them say if ear no hear, body go hear, wizkid, little kids are very intelligent these days and pick shit from this age so remember Internet never forgets as them go play ur tape for am when he grows up as the dad that never cared.

1 Like

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by IYANGBALI: 3:12am On Sep 18, 2018
Thebwoy:
Wizkid baby mamas should be married by now
Abi nobody wants second hand material
you go fit chop remnants?
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by quickly: 3:13am On Sep 18, 2018
kennygee:

Even if they are married, who will take care of his kids?

Their husbands?

There's no excuse for being a deadbeat bad, it is irresponsible.

I pray those women will get their acts together. There are single mums in this world who made mistakes by lying with dogs, but they
can forget their "future", make better choices and get themselves a " Russell".

the girl wan trap wizkid, wizkid self fall maga. how many musicians r married in there 20s.

she wan dey collect 3000 dollars every month or more.

The girl self na thief

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Adebayo Salami "Oga-Bello" And His 18 Children / Silver Spoon Kids! The Top 6 Nigerian Musicians Who Were Born Rich / Wizkid, Tiwa Savage In Nike’s Advert With Neymar, Coutinho, Ronaldinho, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.