Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes (67133 Views)

Khloe Berates Wizkid For Calling His Baby Mamas 'Money Hungry Hoes' / "Ignore The Money Hungry Hoes" - Wizkid Slams His Babymamas again. / Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by thaoriginator: 11:07pm On Sep 17, 2018
shocked
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by SageTravels: 11:07pm On Sep 17, 2018
fhfhdhdh
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by hopexter(m): 11:08pm On Sep 17, 2018
Thebwoy:
Wizkid baby mamas should be married by now
Abi nobody wants second hand material

Bro give me her contact, I go take her as my third wife and fulfil all the traditional rites cheesy
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by anambraamaka: 11:08pm On Sep 17, 2018
grin
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by tunjijones(m): 11:08pm On Sep 17, 2018
But where is it written that it's the father that must take care of the children.....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by sdindan: 11:08pm On Sep 17, 2018
Pls who is khloe?

We don't know her here in Bermuda triangle

2 Likes

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 17, 2018
miracood:
JUST cancel k and l

from khloe and u will understand wizkid better...
i concur cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Tochukwu3197: 11:10pm On Sep 17, 2018
Some of u are ignorant of de fact dat he is a deadbeat father..coz u like him or any oda tin....
Ppl can not see sumtin dat is evil nd rebuke..
Be followingoo...
One day he would enter fire, una go kukuma follow

11 Likes

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by slivertongue: 11:10pm On Sep 17, 2018
dis boy is a scam,he laks respect.i dont blame him i blame dose who patronize him.
tekia of ur children &mamas no b fite

9 Likes

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Gabriel004: 11:10pm On Sep 17, 2018
Thebwoy:
Wizkid baby mamas should be married by now
Abi nobody wants second hand material
grin Can you too take second hand material lol
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by b0rn2fuck(m): 11:11pm On Sep 17, 2018
grin I love wizkid

4 Likes

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Franzinni: 11:14pm On Sep 17, 2018
Kai wiz kid...

So hungry hoes gave birth to you kids?

So your kids are sons of hungry hoes?

Well I see you dey vex but

Silence is the tamer of any woman!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Gabriel004: 11:14pm On Sep 17, 2018
kennygee:

Even if they are married, who will take care of his kids?

Their husbands?

There's no excuse for being a deadbeat bad, it is irresponsible.

I pray those women will get their acts together. There are single mums in this world who made mistakes by lying with dogs, but they
can forget their "future", make better choices and get themselves a " Russell".

Yinmu, who is interested in second hand materials, even tear rubbers never seen person buy them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by thaoriginator: 11:14pm On Sep 17, 2018
b0rn2fuck:
grin I love wizkid
He hates you
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Amberon: 11:15pm On Sep 17, 2018
They are not ignorant of that, they are blind followers. Call them zombies.
Tochukwu3197:
Some of u are ignorant of de fact dat he is a deadbeat father..coz u like him or any oda tin....
Ppl can not see sumtin dat is evil nd rebuke..
Be followingoo...
One day he would enter fire, una go kukuma follow

4 Likes

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by killsmith(f): 11:16pm On Sep 17, 2018
Instead of throwing insults around the Internet, it'll be wise for wizkid to tell us his side of the story.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Gabriel004: 11:16pm On Sep 17, 2018
dafemnet:
Dogs only sleep with hoes, do you know that?
cheesy
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 17, 2018
tunjijones:
But where is it written that it's the father that must take care of the children.....
any man who refuses to take care of his own biological kids is a deadbeat dad biko.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Badgers14: 11:17pm On Sep 17, 2018
SoapQueen:
Dear ladies,
Put a clip on that pum pum.

This Binta Diallo,
Get a job or something and get busy. Stay off your phone for a hot second!

You are not the first single mom. From what I have seen, single moms mostly work the hardest (call it revenge, whatevs). Just don’t let Wizkid be the rain on your parade.

“I will buy you the world and air you breathe, just let me “release” inside”

This statement is how these guys make you build castles in your cotton wool brain !

Everyone, get to work!

Don't carry Binta's issue for head like gala.

The way child support is calculated, who ever makes most income pays the other parents child support (in most cases). I dont know exactly the policy in the state where Binta resides but that's usually the general rule of thumb and states aggressively pursue defaulters.

If Binta takes this case to another level and reports to Child support, Since wizkid is not a U.S citizen? He could be arrested at POE or barred from entering the U.S. more so, the state could withhold any income he makes he in the U.S until his child support arrears are fully satisfied.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Amberon: 11:17pm On Sep 17, 2018
No human being is second hand, especially not in America where she lives.
Gabriel004:
Yinmu, who is interested in second hand materials, even tear rubbers never seen person buy them.

4 Likes

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by musicnmagic(m): 11:18pm On Sep 17, 2018
;DLol i sabi all these games
haha wizkid wan drop album
hahaha , i sabi una.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Gabriel004: 11:19pm On Sep 17, 2018
SoapQueen:
Dear ladies,
Put a clip on that pum pum.

This Binta Diallo,
Get a job or something and get busy. Stay off your phone for a hot second!

You are not the first single mom. From what I have seen, single moms mostly work the hardest (call it revenge, whatevs). Just don’t let Wizkid be the rain on your parade.

“I will buy you the world and air you breathe, just let me “release” inside”

This statement is how these guys make you build castles in your cotton wool brain !

Everyone, get to work!
You be virgin?
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Amberon: 11:20pm On Sep 17, 2018
Who told you she isn't contributing to the upkeep of the child?
tunjijones:

5 Likes

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Gabriel004: 11:20pm On Sep 17, 2018
Amberon:
No human being is second hand, especially not in America where she lives.
There are second hand women in our own part of the world o.
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Ategberoson(m): 11:23pm On Sep 17, 2018
wizkid isn't matured. ignoring this lady would ve put her in her place permanently

he need not reply any response from her anymore or else his musical popularity is set to meet its Waterloo
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Oneboypikin: 11:24pm On Sep 17, 2018
Kinda Sad

3 Likes

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by MrDoGood(m): 11:24pm On Sep 17, 2018
KingTom:
So this guy actually replied her, smh you can't win in these situations you just can't. Chai see sons Wey people dey find some don even pursue their daughter in laws comot from house because of this. innocent kids suffering oh poor boys cry thank God they're not girls if not I would have been extra sad cry Baba forget about the HOES, take care of your boys cry that other boy Wey dey naija na him I feel for pass, he shouldn't be suffering for what he knows nothing about smh. Ah God abeg may I never give in to the sins of the flesh, and the evil ones, and may I never lack the resources to give my children a better life, Amin.
Bros understand when a woman is trying to forcefully take money from your pocket because she's with ur son. And she actually wanting you to take responsibility as a father.
Most women are terrible!
we've seen cases of DNA test recently revealing the man who has been taking care of the baby, is not the real dad.
Please fear desperate women. She can't say wizkid isn't taking care of the babe. She just want to use the child as an entrance into his account monthly and that's what wiz don't want

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by yinkeys(m): 11:27pm On Sep 17, 2018
ERCROSS:
Brutality... Next time, learn to mind your business. It's a full time job. It wouldn't even cost you a capital
WizKid is a savage, he'd surely win these kinda fights.

I'm pretty sure the ladies just want to live off his cash.
I just can't believe a Nigerian billionaire won't take care of his kids. They just want to bring him down. They should work too
But having to call the mother of your child hoe is not cool o.
They will grow up one day to find these posts

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Allwell Ademola Celebrates 35th Birthday Every Year, Explains Why / Niyola Wore A Braless Outfit To A Function (Photos) / Davido And Chioma Expecting Their First Child Together - Instablog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.