Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,143 members, 7,863,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:53 AM

Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes (67214 Views)

Khloe Berates Wizkid For Calling His Baby Mamas 'Money Hungry Hoes' / "Ignore The Money Hungry Hoes" - Wizkid Slams His Babymamas again. / Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Deji63: 9:35pm On Sep 20, 2018
Gabriel004:
Oga wedlock, stop mentioning my monika, i am not the cause of your wedlockness. Go and ask your mother how many dicks contributed to your existence. Do not vex for that deadman cos of youe mama oloshoism. Your father might still be alive if you frustrate your mother well. cheesy.

I love my wedlockness. You go die single with all your baby mamas spitting in your grave. Product of dumpsite quickie.Ask for your area your mama na olosho president You self come turn into reckless gutter side quickie dying weak deadbeat wey born pikin pack full for ground no fit cater for them pick race . Dey support Wizkid to help your deadbeat Ministry. Make your own blast scatter pass bokoharam victim. Deadbeat brokie. You go die broke. All them placenta dey follow you to cause unrest for your life until you die inside that casket of poverty wey government go put your deadbidy because nobody go claim corpse of deadbeat. Dem go bury you like cockroach.
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Deji63: 9:46pm On Sep 20, 2018
Gabriel004:
grin I understand your frustration very vell. Seems you just heard of some words like gigolo and deadbeat whuch you do not even know the meaning. I undetstand you are going to die in poverty n people will just rap you in one cloth n dump you into your grave. I also undersyand your mother is a hoe. I know you do not have respect for your parent, so i do not expect you not to mention someone else's parent. I know you are a product of wedlick. Of which, not the fault of the father cos he cannot accept a child that he is not sure of due to your mother's waywardness. Spit.

Ohooo, did i not said it. Hehehehe, i knew your frustration is due to your wedlockness. Why are you angry at the innocent man, when he was not the only one fucking your mama public toilet. So you want him to accept you. You said you did not shed tear, ode, what will your useless tear do, bring him back to like. You cry, you no cry, he does not care. Now i understand why you tranfer agression to me n wizkid, a boy that can boy your entire generation.

How old you be? You go don't pass 50 dey there dey compare yourself with Wizzy weh get ample time to retrace his steps. The cane way dey flog you go flog you die because I know say your mama pussy na gutter of maggots that is why your papa leave you with am run comot. E see say you no go dey useful to yourself not to talk of anyone. How many men fvk your mama dirty cunt before she come born gutter side quickie deadbeat. Wetin make you deadbeat na poverty. Wizzy pay 2milla for flight .for I'm baby mama. You get 2k for account wet you dey there dey compare church rat like yourself with Wizzy. Product of dumpsite quickie.
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Deji63: 9:53pm On Sep 20, 2018
Gabriel004:
grin I understand your frustration very vell. Seems you just heard of some words like gigolo and deadbeat whuch you do not even know the meaning. I undetstand you are going to die in poverty n people will just rap you in one cloth n dump you into your grave. I also undersyand your mother is a hoe. I know you do not have respect for your parent, so i do not expect you not to mention someone else's parent. I know you are a product of wedlick. Of which, not the fault of the father cos he cannot accept a child that he is not sure of due to your mother's waywardness. Spit.

Ohooo, did i not said it. Hehehehe, i knew your frustration is due to your wedlockness. Why are you angry at the innocent man, when he was not the only one fucking your mama public toilet. So you want him to accept you. You said you did not shed tear, ode, what will your useless tear do, bring him back to like. You cry, you no cry, he does not care. Now i understand why you tranfer agression to me n wizkid, a boy that can boy your entire generation.

Mumu just like him you go dey beg the children wey you bring this world carry race pick like a deadbeat motherfvcker. I know say you know say your life don dey blasted so you come here in frustration seeking solace to support your cowardice. Wizzy is still young and will sooner than later realise his mistakes. No be you wey don reach the end phase of your life in abject poverty dey hide behind computer claiming young gee. Na dog go chop your corpse last last. Deadbeat frustration is all over you.
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Deji63: 10:03pm On Sep 20, 2018
Gabriel004:
[s][/s]I am not surprised at you mentioning my mum. You know why, Cos that is the trait of a typical product of out of wedlock. So i understand your frustration. If your sister gives birth out of wedlock, she is a second hand product. Mind that.

Why bandy words with a dumpsite head who doesn't even know the meaning of wedlock? The agony wey go hit your life dey do press up. Deadbeat run away coward. You no go see money chop.
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Deji63: 10:09pm On Sep 20, 2018
Gabriel004:
Oga wedlock, stop mentioning my monika, i am not the cause of your wedlockness. Go and ask your mother how many dicks contributed to your existence. Do not vex for that deadman cos of youe mama oloshoism. Your father might still be alive if you frustrate your mother well. cheesy.

Na the mumu women wey dey open yansh born pikin for broke ass monkeys with very shallow intellect who cannot think outta the box and make money in order to live a responsible life wey dey form Wizzy I blame pass. Thunder fire your ashawo mama from punnah downwards.
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Gabriel004: 10:29pm On Sep 20, 2018
Deji63:

Mumu just like him you go dey beg the children wey you bring this world carry race pick like a deadbeat motherfvcker. I know say you know say your life don dey blasted so you come here in frustration seeking solace to support your cowardice. Wizzy is still young and will sooner than later realise his mistakes. No be you wey don reach the end phase of your life in abject poverty dey hide behind computer claiming young gee. Na dog go chop your corpse last last. Deadbeat frustration is all over you.
Go and ask your mama how many dicks contributed to your existence. grin, victim of wedlock. grin
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Deji63: 10:31pm On Sep 20, 2018
Gabriel004:
May your wish be accomplished. As you have wished and prayed for, so shall it be, yes asccordind to your prayer, you shall die in sorrow like your father. Your sister hapily married my foot. Keep decieving yourself. Product of wedlock.

See as e pain am as I call him daughters future baby mama hoes. Wicked fool. You fit dey talk trash for another person pikin? Na deadbeat go fvck your daughter wide pussy tire spit inside come give am blows and if you get son na future deadbeat broke ass junkie.
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Deji63: 10:34pm On Sep 20, 2018
Gabriel004:
Go and ask your mama how many dicks contributed to your existence. grin, victim of wedlock. grin

We know you were born by a how that's why you turned out a sore looser with a bleak future as a child and a messed up present as an adult. You are so messed up you can't even feed yourself you come run away from your quickie gutter products. Deadbeat monkey.
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Gabriel004: 10:34pm On Sep 20, 2018
Deji63:

Na the mumu women wey dey open yansh born pikin for broke ass monkeys with very shallow intellect who cannot think outta the box and make money in order to live a responsible life wey dey form Wizzy I blame pass. Thunder fire your ashawo mama from punnah downwards.
Lol, i do not need to say thunder fire your olosho mother cos your own frustration n reject by the innocent man that your mumu mother wanted to push your pregnancy to is more than thunder. It is already firing you, hence your frustration. Go and take cutlass n behead your mother if she refuses to start counting the number of rods that produced you. grin

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Gabriel004: 10:36pm On Sep 20, 2018
Deji63:

We know you were born by a how that's why you turned out a sore looser with a bleak future as a child and a messed up present as an adult. You are so messed up you can't even feed yourself you come run away from your quickie gutter products. Deadbeat monkey.
U throwey salute for your mother's kind of oloshoism cheesy grin. I doff my heart for her cheesy

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Deji63: 10:39pm On Sep 20, 2018
Gabriel004:
Lol, i do not need to say thunder fire your olosho mother cos your own frustration n reject by the innocent man that your mumu mother wanted to push your pregnancy to is more than thunder. It is already firing you, hence your frustration. Go and take cutlass n behead your mother if she refuses to start counting the number of rods that produced you. grin

Deadbeat looser. You know say your mama na ashewo proper. No be your mama customer pay your school fees. Na because you be serpent all the school fees waste you know even sabi the meaning of wedlock. You know why? Your empty skull cannot make ends meet pussy don't blast your dead life. Na dog go chop your corpse. You dey wait make the baby mamas finish the soup you go come carry spoon. Na poison you go swallow die. Barawo.
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Deji63: 10:41pm On Sep 20, 2018
Gabriel004:
U throwey salute for your mother's kind of oloshoism cheesy grin. I doff my heart for her cheesy

You doff your heart to the devil wey knack your mama leaking wide pussy born broke ass serpent like you. Your "heart" You just a motherfvcking illiterate born by a hoe and deadbeat church rat ape.
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Gabriel004: 10:41pm On Sep 20, 2018
Deji63:

Why bandy words with a dumpsite head who doesn't even know the meaning of wedlock? The agony wey go hit your life dey do press up. Deadbeat run away coward. You no go see money chop.
Ehn, yinmu, so worf don finish from your mouth hehehe. You fit stand where i dey stand. Do you think we are talking of born out of wedlock people like you here. Try n improve your jibe. You are a learner. Thought you have muck to talk from your gutter na. Mumbo jumbo.
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Gabriel004: 10:44pm On Sep 20, 2018
Deji63:

Deadbeat looser. You know say your mama na ashewo proper. No be your mama customer pay your school fees. Na because you be serpent all the school fees waste you know even sabi the meaning of wedlock. You know why? Your empty skull cannot make ends meet pussy don't blast your dead life. Na dog go chop your corpse. You dey wait make the baby mamas finish the soup you go come carry spoon. Na poison you go swallow die. Barawo.
See, i want an improvement from you oga. All these small boy jibe you are pulling is nothing. Once again, the pic below for your asha mama

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Gabriel004: 10:44pm On Sep 20, 2018
Deji63:

You doff your heart to the devil wey knack your mama leaking wide pussy born broke ass serpent like you. Your "heart" You just a motherfvcking illiterate born by a hoe and deadbeat church rat ape.

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Deji63: 10:46pm On Sep 20, 2018
Gabriel004:
Ehn, yinmu, so worf don finish from your mouth hehehe. You fit stand where i dey stand. Do you think we are talking of born out of wedlock people like you here. Try n improve your jibe. You are a learner. Thought you have muck to talk from your gutter na. Mumbo jumbo.

Hahahaha you don finally go do quick check on the meaning of wedlock. Wasted sperm. I no Blame you your illiterate mother spent all her life fvcking around to feed you so you couldn't finish school and you have dreamt all your life of finding a perfect provider woman. You ended up.lonely desperate and very impoverished. You go die inside impoverishment. I swear your mama use pussy burn fire say she born pikin wey no go fit afford three square mea and die like cockroach.
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Deji63: 10:50pm On Sep 20, 2018
[quote author=Gabriel004 post=71380503][/quote]

Gabriel004 your destiny of poverty is blinding. You come join deadbeat put to make sure say you look your life korokoro pour acid on top your destiny. Dog corpse. You never see anything. Impoverishment go hug and strangulate you until you breathe your last. Deadbeat broke
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Deji63: 10:55pm On Sep 20, 2018
Gabriel004:

Gabriel004 is certainly a deadbeat. You come day compare yourself with Wizzy. You wey your life Dom blast pass Cantonment blast. You just dey there dey reek of frustration. Na poverty people like you go make una family last last. Dumpster quickie product. Your mama too dey fvk dirty prick that's why she born deadbeat broke ass maggot say she born pikin.
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Deji63: 10:58pm On Sep 20, 2018
Gabriel004:

Your mama get husband for her life. Her pvssy don' suffer from different church rat dicks before and after you she born deadbeat broke ass like you. The children wey you born run na to spit for your head before you die and for your shallow grave after you die like cockroach. Poverty hug her hug you too. You no go see money bury that your olosho mama. Walahi.
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Deji63: 11:12pm On Sep 20, 2018
Gabriel004:
See, i want an improvement from you oga. All these small boy jibe you are pulling is nothing. Once again, the pic below for your asha mama

Big boy wey be deadbeat. Big boy wey no fit chop run throway pikin. I sure say you no pay school fees or house allowance to your own baby mamas. You dey form Wizzy. Wizzy try small nah. No be you wey dey hide corner like church rat dey follow your baby mama destiny and dey watch their struggle come deg dream of carrying spoon to go chop food from wetin your one cent no dey. God punish you and your poverty destiny. Deadbeat motherfvcker.
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Deji63: 11:19pm On Sep 20, 2018
Gabriel004:
Go and suck dick for brain formatting jor.

Gabriel004 see your frustration all over nairaland. Na dem pour acid for your dead life. Poverty hugging simebori.
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Gabriel004: 6:21am On Sep 21, 2018
Deji63:

Gabriel004 see your frustration all over nairaland. Na dem pour acid for your dead life. Poverty hugging simebori.
There is no how much you wail n say or keep mentioning my name that will change your wedlockness qualification. That will change the fact that the innocent deadman rejected a numskull child of different dicks. He is a real man. Angry from now till thy kingdom comes, it won't change the fact that your alaye eeru hoe of af mother is a hungry bitch that folk around and want to dump a useless pregnancy in the man's hand. cheesy

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Gabriel004: 6:28am On Sep 21, 2018
Deji63:

Big boy wey be deadbeat. Big boy wey no fit chop run throway pikin. I sure say you no pay school fees or house allowance to your own baby mamas. You dey form Wizzy. Wizzy try small nah. No be you wey dey hide corner like church rat dey follow your baby mama destiny and dey watch their struggle come deg dream of carrying spoon to go chop food from wetin your one cent no dey. God punish you and your poverty destiny. Deadbeat motherfvcker.
Just see how he is wailing n mentioning my moniker grin, i am not among those that folk your useless mother na lol, i do not folk smelly fishpus like that of your dog called mother. Following won't help you find your father.

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Deji63: 6:32am On Sep 21, 2018
Gabriel004:
Just see how he is wailing n mentioning my moniker grin, i am not among those that folk your useless mother na lol, i do not folk smelly fishpus like that of your dog called mother. Following won't help you find your father.

Find father wey don die. Na mental home them go fling you inside last last. How many men your wide pussy mama born pikin for. No be your papa bring you up na. You be wasted sperm DAT na why your church rat deadbeat papa fvxk your mama go, the next one fvck am give am belle run and the others too because her pvssy is a stinking well of maggots cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by ollydee: 7:44am On Sep 21, 2018
ERCROSS:

Olaide, na ur face be diz. eku three days ooo
so u noticed av not been here for long, thanks dear.
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by ollydee: 7:45am On Sep 21, 2018
ERCROSS:

Olaide, na ur face be diz. eku three days ooo
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Deji63: 7:56am On Sep 21, 2018
Gabriel004:
There is no how much you wail n say or keep mentioning my name that will change your wedlockness qualification. That will change the fact that the innocent deadman rejected a numskull child of different dicks. He is a real man. Angry from now till thy kingdom comes, it won't change the fact that your alaye eeru hoe of af mother is a hungry bitch that folk around and want to dump a useless pregnancy in the man's hand. cheesy

Wedlockness LMAO. You are a sorry case. I sure say you no finish school. Your life is so messed up you wonder why your dry pussied old hag fugly mama brought you to mother earth. You are dying in sorrow. Its so glaring even to the blind. Nobody sent you to mess up your life with your short abunna. You know say na hag's wey no see husband dey get belle for looser like you say dem born pikin. Which kind sperm fit dey for the body of a debased lazy ass broke gigolo regretter like you. Your quickie gutter side products go even worse pass you. Your gigolo no pay you. You ended up messed up, lonely broke and will die in alarming poverty. Anofia wey im papa dey fvck any hole born pikin wey no know am. Na generational curse.
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by ERCROSS(m): 9:13am On Sep 21, 2018
ollydee:
I've lost that your number ooo... Buzz me up jare 07065872509

1 Like

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Gabriel004: 5:20pm On Sep 21, 2018
Deji63:

Wedlockness LMAO. You are a sorry case. I sure say you no finish school. Your life is so messed up you wonder why your dry pussied old hag fugly mama brought you to mother earth. You are dying in sorrow. Its so glaring even to the blind. Nobody sent you to mess up your life with your short abunna. You know say na hag's wey no see husband dey get belle for looser like you say dem born pikin. Which kind sperm fit dey for the body of a debased lazy ass broke gigolo regretter like you. Your quickie gutter side products go even worse pass you. Your gigolo no pay you. You ended up messed up, lonely broke and will die in alarming poverty. Anofia wey im papa dey fvck any hole born pikin wey no know am. Na generational curse.
Oga, go and hang yourself, you were rejected from birth, still being rejected and you think you are living cheesy
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Gabriel004: 5:30pm On Sep 21, 2018
Deji63:

Find father wey don die. Na mental home them go fling you inside last last. How many men your wide pussy mama born pikin for. No be your papa bring you up na. You be wasted sperm DAT na why your church rat deadbeat papa fvxk your mama go, the next one fvck am give am belle run and the others too because her pvssy is a stinking well of maggots cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol, see a victim of rejected bastard from birth by the innocent man he tried to call father but got rejected calling another father that took care of his child up to the point 3 of his children are in abroad and one having a company of his own. A bastard wishes others are like him. Alaye eeru.
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Deji63: 6:26pm On Sep 21, 2018
Gabriel004:
Lol, see a victim of rejected bastard from birth by the innocent man he tried to call father but got rejected calling another father that took care of his child up to the point 3 of his children are in abroad and one having a company of his own. A bastard wishes others are like him. Alaye eeru.

I am sure their mother is knacking tom dick and Harry in hourly in her room while they hear her moaning with several looser men in order to make ends meet because na only fugly olosho fit open useless legs born mini devils for broke ass dog like you. Living from hand to mouth broke abroad fake life. OK your children are living abroad means you took care of them? grin grin grin grin You are a msjor fool. I can only guess their mothers are grooming them well to spit in your shallow grave when you waste like cockroach.They were made from your maggot sperm so they are sure going to be worse off in character and will do more damage to your dog corpse than their second hand fugly wide pussied mothers groomed them to do and will only end up bastard looser dusmpster habitual junkies like their hopeless deadbeat impoverished father. What about your children living in Nigeria and your baby mamas?You come run away from abroad dey waste for Naija because your life don' blast for abroad shikena . You no wan pay child support. Son of a hoe I am not surprised you claim to own a company you are likely a swindler .That's how Yahoo boys operate. Dem go soon catch you throw your flat poverty head for jail. God punish and your deadbeat church rat papa.
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Deji63: 6:31pm On Sep 21, 2018
Gabriel004:
Oga, go and hang yourself, you were rejected from birth, still being rejected and you think you are living cheesy

I do the rejection dude. I am happily married to my beautiful wife and not a runaway coward looser deadbeat broke ass absentee like you. Poverty destiny go kill you. You admit say I be your oga you be slave.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Christmas Card 2019 Family Picture / Wizkid Replies His Girl, Justin Skye Right After She Defended Him On Twitter / Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.