Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,985 members, 7,845,173 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes (67152 Views)

Khloe Berates Wizkid For Calling His Baby Mamas 'Money Hungry Hoes' / "Ignore The Money Hungry Hoes" - Wizkid Slams His Babymamas again. / Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by MyExpression(m): 3:15am On Sep 18, 2018
SoapQueen:
Dear ladies,
Put a clip on that pum pum.
“I will buy you the world and air you breathe, just let me “release” inside”
Everyone, get to work!

On the contrary, all the ladies I've ever had 'raw' sex with, were the ones that actually preferred unsafe sex...and some even tell me to cum inside.

Be true to yourself or make a survey.

Don't put it on Wizkid... I dare say the lady asked for it.
You think superstars go about 'whoring' without protection esp in this HIV era......

4 Likes

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Nobody: 3:42am On Sep 18, 2018
SoapQueen:
Dear ladies,
Put a clip on that pum pum.

This Binta Diallo,
Get a job or something and get busy. Stay off your phone for a hot second!

You are not the first single mom. From what I have seen, single moms mostly work the hardest (call it revenge, whatevs). Just don’t let Wizkid be the rain on your parade.

“I will buy you the world and air you breathe, just let me “release” inside”

This statement is how these guys make you build castles in your cotton wool brain !

Everyone, get to work!
Big lie, most of the time its the girl that even comed after the guy and trap him especially rich and famous. They make sure you get them pregnant by forming stupid love. Thats why i reccomend hoes and strippers for celebs unti'll they r ready to settle down

3 Likes

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by SureBozz(m): 4:04am On Sep 18, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
This Wizzy na small boy sha.

What about the girls that opened their legs wide for him to get them pregnant? They are big girls abi..? You can still be a baby mama if you want, as that seem to be the latest career for girls especially with these kind of mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Tushiya: 4:08am On Sep 18, 2018
True my brother, they sleep with hoes then would marry real women afterwards
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by flames01: 4:34am On Sep 18, 2018
kennygee:

Even if they are married, who will take care of his kids?

Their husbands?

There's no excuse for being a deadbeat bad, it is irresponsible.

I pray those women will get their acts together. There are single mums in this world who made mistakes by lying with dogs, but they
can forget their "future", make better choices and get themselves a " Russell".

Anty, this woman didn't make mistakes. She intentionally got pregnant for wizkid because of his money. Or do you want to tell us that would have been her first abortion?

This one can't get no act together because her sole purpose of getting pregnant for wizkid is to make money. She has no plan B, the same way a LovePeddler has no second plan aside from the money paid by the client. She is a LovePeddler that landed a big customer.

6 Likes

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by SmartMugu: 4:35am On Sep 18, 2018
martineverest:
Wizkid is truly a kid...he better keep cool otherwise those women go use am shine.both on social media and in court

always fear the consequences of ur actions

You might be wrong bro. Many chicks are really money hungry. They roam around each day in different outfits, most of us don't observe them till we have something to do with them.
Where were they when he was struggling? Now he got himself somewhere in life and all of them want to at least be his baby - if not his wife. Those that succeeded in being his baby mama are super-glad right now. Who knew them before? Now they want more.

If you understand that his baby mamas are already messing with new dudes and expect wiz to finance the new lifestyle they're trying to portray to the new dude and everyone around them with funds coming from wiz pocket just because they succeeded in having a child for him, you'll understand why he called them money-hungry.

1 Like

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Badgers14: 4:39am On Sep 18, 2018
skarlett:

It is oh but his baby mama especially Binta isn't helping matters by following him to drag on social media but what do I know?

Binta actually has the better end of the stick. Wizkid is the little boy that shouldn't be yada yada in social media. He is the one on the losing end here.
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Timinho23: 5:26am On Sep 18, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
shut up. Mr. Morality
U think am going to blame you? If I do, then what exactly did you think I was talking about
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by don4real18(m): 6:02am On Sep 18, 2018
Badgers14:
Wizkid, wizkid how many time did I call you

Shun all these small boy Instagram stuff, swallow ya pride and codedly go and settle with ya angry baby mama unless you dont plan on ever visiting U.S again.

If the baby mama go reason with a feminist Bush tailed lawyer, you go hear am.

See oooo, Wizkid better be careful, if Binta goes rogue and cries rape, no matter how truth or not it is, with the metoo movement and Trumps aggressive policy on hardline immigration policies, Wizkid is finished and his career dead.

Please dont quote me to talk rubbish, I am not feeling fine.

There's nothing the USA can do about the matter.
Now, I do not support Wizkid over the issue but instead of the so-called baby mamas coming online to rant, they should take a legal action except their head is blocked like what we are witnessing in many slayqueens.
If they are so determined in bringing their public lives outside, they should let us know if there was an agreement btw them to have a child because I have read about the desperation of so many women who go as far as emptying the semen in a condom into their vagina so as to carry someone's baby
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Nobody: 6:07am On Sep 18, 2018
Gabriel004:
There are second hand women in our own part of the world o.
and that is why this part of the world is a sh1thole third world country with filled with misogynists like you who feel having a long rod is what makes you a man. Let's not also forget you have a third world person's mentality undecided

1 Like

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by sweetilicious(f): 6:08am On Sep 18, 2018
Bantino:
Wizkid should grow up.... you don't respond to everything
Exactly.
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Nobody: 6:15am On Sep 18, 2018
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned lol. In wizkid's case, there are two women involved and he is highly immature...his wahala just dey start until he grow wisdom. "Money hungry hoes" can use only this statement to proof you are a foolish dad in court

Where is DAT agbalagba Elder001...come and see your people in wizkid
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by don4real18(m): 6:17am On Sep 18, 2018
Treasuredlove:
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned lol. In wizkid's case, there are two women involved and he is highly immature...his wahala just dey start until he grow wisdom. "Money hungry hoes" can use only this statement to proof you are a foolish dad in court

Where is DAT agbalagba Elder001...come and see your people in wizkid
Perhaps, they're requesting too much from him
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Nobody: 6:20am On Sep 18, 2018
don4real18:

Perhaps, they're requesting too much from him
lol...because they are angry. He needs to get his acts together and talk to them and also be there for his kids as much as he can
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by joyfullyjoyous(f): 6:24am On Sep 18, 2018
Why advise someone to go and die?
Do you have N2million naira to give her?
Do you know suicide is a sin and a grave offence in Nigeria?
And one who pushes the other to commit suicide is also culpable?
When will Wizkid grow?
What's the meaning of the wiz in your name wizkid?
Are u going to be referred to as kid for life?
Can't adults at least advise you?
Do u want your fans to start unfollowing you?
Didn't your own father take care of you?
Even Davido takes care of his children
Cant you learn from him?
I want answers to my questions
Or are they rhetorical questions kid?
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Neminc: 6:30am On Sep 18, 2018
Childish adults everywhere
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by itswell1: 6:45am On Sep 18, 2018
Wizkid 1st baby mama dondey get Sense.
No more ranting because naa she go lose pass .
The community 2nd baby Mama naa ediot ,gold digger and I love Wizkid response so far.
Woman no dey take pikin do shakara for man again, when the time reach the pikin go look fo him papa.

2 Likes

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by akinszz: 6:45am On Sep 18, 2018
zinnyzee:
Hanty Khloe alayonuso.... Dem say make u hug transformer
won ja nile keji kan yin ni? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by mankand(m): 6:45am On Sep 18, 2018
In truth, hungry hoes should be ignored. What stops then from dumping the kids with him to take care of if he likes or not but asking your baby daddy to send you money to take care of his kids shows you are hungry.

If dem vex make dem carry the pikin dhl them for am best for the hungry hoes
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 18, 2018
akinszz:
won ja nile keji kan yin ni? grin grin grin
Broda saliu elenu gboro... Se mo daruko yin ni?
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by klax(m): 6:49am On Sep 18, 2018
Didn't I said it then this baby mama madness will end in pain and agony of frustration and loneliness and those lazy female youth in NL came upon me like bees to attacked me but where are they now

Why will you open your legs for a guy of such status bangs you till preg comes and no family introduction, no engagement absolutely nothing then you must be very very stupid.

If you present yourself as rag for men they will use to wipe floor and gutter. Khloe or whatever she is being should just shut up and bury her head in shame she want fame and she got it wrongly let her go and do her worst she is even lucky let her go to the street of Nigeria and see hundred of thousand girls carrying baies around and no one claimed responsible for them then she would understand a real life babe dont play stupid.

Mr wizkis or wizkid if you are sure the baby is yours and you dont want khloe or khloo in your life just take your baby from her and let your mum look after him and let her find her way because I can see she is not only after the baby welfare but want money to live large so let her go and find job. Wizkid take your baby and train him simple as that it's not by force to be someone baby mama nonsense. Foolish girl.

2 Likes

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by akinszz: 6:50am On Sep 18, 2018
zinnyzee:
Broda saliu elenu gboro... Se mo daruko yin ni?
omo Ibadan.... Enu e mu bi abee grin grin grin
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by TEYA: 6:59am On Sep 18, 2018
kennygee:

Even if they are married, who will take care of his kids?

Their husbands?

There's no excuse for being a deadbeat bad, it is irresponsible.

I pray those women will get their acts together. There are single mums in this world who made mistakes by lying with dogs, but they
can forget their "future", make better choices and get themselves a " Russell".

When you see a man and his acts scream "dead beat dad" but you go on to get pregnant for him, then you have to tale what you see. That a man is rich does not guarantee he will be responsible. Those girls should go and sleep on the beds they made.
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Nobody: 7:03am On Sep 18, 2018
akinszz:
omo Ibadan.... Enu e mu bi abee grin grin grin
Lol... Omo osun ni mi.
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 18, 2018
The only person I pity here is the innocent child. As for the two adults involved, they are just both being irresponsible. Why do they have to showcase their stupidity on social media rather than settling things quietly. I doubt if either of them has the kid's interest at heart.
For the people calling the lady a 'hoe', I am sure Wizkid did not think of her as a hoe when he went ahead and slept with her without condoms. Things have gone bad now and he openly calls her names.
I wonder what kind of life they expect the poor child to live with all this drama around him.
In my own believe, there's no one here that has the right to judge either of the two people involved cos we don't know what really happened between them.
Also, if single mother's are second hand, then the men responsible for that status are in the same group. Some single mother's are farrrrr better than most "tear rubbers" as they are called; they are just victims of circumstances.

1 Like

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Badgers14: 7:07am On Sep 18, 2018
don4real18:

There's nothing the USA can do about the matter.
Now, I do not support Wizkid over the issue but instead of the so-called baby mamas coming online to rant, they should take a legal action except their head is blocked like what we are witnessing in many slayqueens.
If they are so determined in bringing their public lives outside, they should let us know if there was an agreement btw them to have a child because I have read about the desperation of so many women who go as far as emptying the semen in a condom into their vagina so as to carry someone's baby

U.S.A can do 10001 thing about it. States do carry Child support issues for head like gala.
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by akinszz: 7:07am On Sep 18, 2018
zinnyzee:
Lol... Omo osun ni mi.

what's the difference.... Enu yin jor mu ni grin
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Deji63: 7:09am On Sep 18, 2018
SmartMugu:

You might be wrong bro. Many chicks are really money hungry. They roam around each day in different outfits, most of us don't observe them till we have something to do with them.
Where were they when he was struggling? Now he got himself somewhere in life and all of them want to at least be his baby - if not his wife. Those that succeeded in being his baby mama are super-glad right now. Who knew them before? Now they want more.

If you understand that his baby mamas are already messing with new dudes and expect wiz to finance the new lifestyle they're trying to portray to the new dude and everyone around them with funds coming from wiz pocket just because they succeeded in having a child for him, you'll understand why he called them money-hungry.

Smartmugu see as you analyse am like say you dey there. Do you know what transpired between them? Do you know if wizkid sweet talked them and asked if they will be the mother of his kids because he wanted to enter their punnah raw. You no dey there so don't be talking like that. Wizkid no know where them dey sell #50 condom? See as you heap the blame on the ladies totally leaving wizkid out. Is wizkid the only celebrity? Dbanj Donjazzy Adekunle Gold John Legend etc Don't they all have women flocking around them. Wizkid made 3 baby mamas and you think that doing somethin wrong over and over doesn't mean he is doing it deliberately without giving a care in the world and now he has the temerity to call them hoes because he was obviously born by a hoe. If your daughter gets put in the family way I sure say na the man you go dey blame and I sincerely hope that it happens that your child's deadbeat baby dada calls her a hoe in future so you know where the shoe pinches. You have a stone cold heart and will be served what you deserve. I have a daughter and my prayer is she doesn't fall into the prey of serpents like you and wizkid.

1 Like

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Gabriel004: 7:11am On Sep 18, 2018
frenzyduchess:
and that is why this part of the world is a sh1thole third world country with filled with misogynists like you who feel having a long rod is what makes you a man. Let's not also forget you have a third world person's mentality undecided
If you give birth out of wedlock aunty, do not expect someone like me to marry you. You are already a second hand product. When you are folking around, you did not know you will marry, when it happens, you will now want innocent man to carry your load for you. Go to your america and get husband that can carry your load with your baby. Besides, are you a baby mama. Keep decieving yourself. grin

1 Like

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by SoapQueen(f): 7:16am On Sep 18, 2018
Badgers14:

Don't carry Binta's issue for head like gala.

The way child support is calculated, who ever makes most income pays the other parents child support (in most cases). I dont know exactly the policy in the state where Binta resides but that's usually the general rule of thumb and states aggressively pursue defaulters.

If Binta takes this case to another level and reports to Child support, Since wizkid is not a U.S citizen? He could be arrested at POE or barred from entering the U.S. more so, the state could withhold any income he makes he in the U.S until his child support arrears are fully satisfied.

He said money hungry hoes will be ignored! Swerve!
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 18, 2018
Badgers14:

Binta actually has the better end of the stick. Wizkid is the little boy that shouldn't be yada yada in social media. He is the one on the losing end here.

I wish she'd just do what you recommended, at least she'll get something out of the whole issue.

1 Like

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Deji63: 7:17am On Sep 18, 2018
Gabriel004:
If you give birth out of wedlock aunty, do not expect someone like me to marry you. You are already a second hand product. When you are folking around, you did not know you will marry, when it happens, you will now want innocent man to carry your load for you. Go to your america and get husband that can carry your load with your baby.

Gabriel004 your mother fvcked around before having you that's why she ended up birthing a empty head goat like you. STFU and stop the harassment. If a woman gets married does that automatically mean she can not end up a single mother? Go borrow sense abeg. Its people like you that were brought up by hoes who make the loudest noise, marry hoes and call them wives when they are currently fvcking ten other men and birth you hoes as daughters. That's how God knocks mindless sharks like you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Davido And Chioma Expecting Their First Child Together - Instablog / Bolaji Ogunmola: "I Don’t Have Sex And I Will Remain So For A While" / Celebrities And Famous People From Delta State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.