Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,484 members, 7,861,395 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:32 AM

Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes (67189 Views)

Khloe Berates Wizkid For Calling His Baby Mamas 'Money Hungry Hoes' / "Ignore The Money Hungry Hoes" - Wizkid Slams His Babymamas again. / Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Badgers14: 7:21am On Sep 18, 2018
SoapQueen:

He said money hungry hoes will be ignored! Swerve!

E bi like say dem just buy phone give you abi
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Tomoyayi(m): 7:24am On Sep 18, 2018
Badgers14:
Wizkid, wizkid how many time did I call you

Shun all these small boy Instagram stuff, swallow ya pride and codedly go and settle with ya angry baby mama unless you dont plan on ever visiting U.S again.

If the baby mama go reason with a feminist Bush tailed lawyer, you go hear am.

See oooo, Wizkid better be careful, if Binta goes rogue and cries rape, no matter how truth or not it is, with the metoo movement and Trumps aggressive policy on hardline immigration policies, Wizkid is finished and his career dead.

Please dont quote me to talk rubbish, I am not feeling fine.

What is dis one saying.
Rape ko rope ni.
I wonder why ya'll are so quick to believe the girl. So you people think wizkid will not take care of his kids.

1 Like

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by SmilingMary(m): 7:27am On Sep 18, 2018
Timinho23:
Not a perfectionist or a moralist but in all the midst of useless corrupt politicians, bad vices, and so on going through the country, The Youths have someone like this Wizkid of a guy as a role model and people are wondering how rotten we are as a nation. see how a father of three is talking

He's a father, not yet a man
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Badgers14: 7:29am On Sep 18, 2018
Tomoyayi:

What is dis one saying.
Rape ko rope ni.
I wonder why ya'll are so quick to believe the girl. So you people think wizkid will not take care of his kids.

Na you get your mouth, you fit use am chop śhit
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 18, 2018
akinszz:
what's the difference.... Enu yin jor mu ni grin
Heh... Enu mi o de wa mu na.

Mo mo esi oro ni grin
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by akinszz: 7:32am On Sep 18, 2018
I don't really blame wizkid much 'cos he may be doubting the paternity of those kids. There are so many cases like that . Try to watch paternity court on you tube. You will be amazed
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Tomoyayi(m): 7:34am On Sep 18, 2018
Badgers14:

Na you get your mouth, you fit use am chop śhit

Good to know, sense is far from you.
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by akinszz: 7:35am On Sep 18, 2018
zinnyzee:
Heh... Enu mi o de wa mu na.

Mo mo esi oro ni grin
idi esi oro lati ma n mo enu to mu grin grin grin
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Badgers14: 7:35am On Sep 18, 2018
Tomoyayi:

Good to know, sense is far from you.

E bi like say dem just buy phone give you abi?
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 18, 2018
Deji63:

Smartmugu see as you analyse am like say you dey there. Do you know what transpired between them? Do you know if wizkid sweet talked them and asked if they will be the mother of his kids because he wanted to enter their punnah raw. You no dey there so don't be talking like that. Wizkid no know where them dey sell #50 condom? See as you heap the blame on the ladies totally leaving wizkid out. Is wizkid the only celebrity? Dbanj Donjazzy Adekunle Gold etc Don't they all have women flocking around them. Wizkid made 3 baby mamas and you think that doing somethin wrong over and over doesn't mean he is doing it deliberately without giving a care in the world and now he has the temerity to call them hoes because he was obviously born by a hoe. If your daughter gets put in the family way I sure say na the man you go dey blame and I sincerely hope that it happens that your child's deadbeat baby dada calls her a hoe in future so you know where the shoe pinches. You have a stone cold heart and will be served what you deserve. I have a daughter and my prayer is she doesn't fall into the prey of serpents like you and wizkid.
But why do they still fuwadu him and some are older than him? Na the cash and fame! Unfortunately, the calculation has gone wrong.
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Deji63: 7:40am On Sep 18, 2018
ontarioissauga:

But why do they still fuwadu him and some are older than him? Na the cash and fame! Unfortunately, the calculation has gone wrong.

You never see pauper wey dey give women belle anyhow? Its indiscioline. Fame does not mean he should lack discipline. Is he as famous or handsome as John Legend. Dont we all have dicks? Why are we not going around getting women pregnant like pigs? Wizkid lacks discipline. He has no excuse. That's just the point
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Proffdada: 7:41am On Sep 18, 2018
tugodom:
what does she even want in the first place
money
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Unik3030: 7:45am On Sep 18, 2018
kennygee:

Even if they are married, who will take care of his kids?

Their husbands?

There's no excuse for being a deadbeat dad, it is irresponsible.

I pray those women will get their acts together. There are single mums in this world who made mistakes by lying with dogs, but they
can forget their "future", make better choices and get themselves a " Russell".

lying with dogs indeed!!!why don't they make mistake of getting pregnant for the mechanic on their street.useless gold diggers who never want to work but believe in getting pregnant for a rich man n relying on child support without doing anything reasonable

2 Likes

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 18, 2018
Deji63:

You never see pauper wey dey give women belle anyhow? Its indiscioline. Fame does not mean he should lack discipline. Is he as famous or handsome as John Legend. Dont we all have dicks? Why are we not going around getting women pregnant like pigs? Wizkid lacks discipline. He has no excuse. That's just the point
We all can't be the same. The ladies should provide for their kids since the guy is not responsible, not interested in giving out his cash or they give him the kids.. they kept their pregnancies.
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 18, 2018
Gabriel004:
If you give birth out of wedlock aunty, do not expect someone like me to marry you. You are already a second hand product. When you are folking around, you did not know you will marry, when it happens, you will now want innocent man to carry your load for you. Go to your america and get husband that can carry your load with your baby. Besides, are you a baby mama. Keep decieving yourself. grin
Assumptions is for fools. You assuming what I am not only shows I was right after all,you really do have a third world persons mentality. I tackled you based on your shallow mindset but you went further to show just how frail your brain is undecided.

And by the way,someone like you with this mentality ... undecided
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 18, 2018
akinszz:
idi esi oro lati ma n mo enu to mu grin grin grin
Lol.
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Unik3030: 7:54am On Sep 18, 2018
Badgers14:

Shun all these small boy Instagram stuff, swallow ya pride and codedly go and settle with ya angry baby mama unless you dont plan on ever visiting U.S again.

If the baby mama go reason with a feminist Bush tailed lawyer, you go hear am.

See oooo, Wizkid better be careful, if Binta goes rogue and cries rape, no matter how truth or not it is, with the metoo movement and Trumps aggressive policy on hardline immigration policies, Wizkid is finished and his career dead.

rape? Wetin we no go hear finish
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Badgers14: 7:59am On Sep 18, 2018
Unik3030:
rape? Wetin we no go hear finish

Read the post before commenting
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by raphchima(m): 8:08am On Sep 18, 2018
dafemnet:
Dogs only sleep with hoes, do you know that?

LOL you just sounded so bitter and I understand grin
It's obvious you've been the bushmeat in several occasions... Lol

1 Like

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Deji63: 8:13am On Sep 18, 2018
ontarioissauga:

We all can't be the same. The ladies should provide for their kids since the guy is not responsible, not interested in giving out his cash or they give him the kids.. they kept their pregnancies.

Wizkid clearly wants the kids to bear Balogun but doesn't want to be responsible towards their upkeep. #50 condom and self discipline would have saved him all this wahala. Wizkid is beginning to look like a drug addict and I think he has problems with his finances.
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by delishpot: 8:18am On Sep 18, 2018
Badgers14:

Shun all these small boy Instagram stuff

That photo of yours...... Who do you that kind strong thing? grin grin grin The person plan to rearange your parts ni? Want put hands where legs suppose dey come put neck where hand suppose dey grin grin

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Ategberoson(m): 8:39am On Sep 18, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
your opinion is trash

shut up kid. a matured person and a popular guy shouldn't be dragging his personal affairs on social media

your brain faculty need urgent redress if you can't comprehend that simple words mumu
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by D1zion: 8:39am On Sep 18, 2018
Who sabi the Khloe sef,attention seeker.busy body. If na me be the wizkid I for insult you join. Even as it is, you won't mind to get pregnant for him sef.

1 Like

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 18, 2018
tunjijones:

Abeg keep ur options to urself. If wizkid wasn't rich and famous wld she open her leg for him.

These bitches are jst gold diggers joor
of course we know she's a gold digger but then is the child not that of whizkid? If that is his child its his responsibility to look after the kid..except its not his biological son.anyway for a man to refer to the mother of his child as a hoe could mean he might not be the biological father.

1 Like

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 18, 2018
Deji63:

Wizkid clearly wants the kids to bear Balogun but doesn't want to be responsible towards their upkeep. #50 condom and self discipline would have saved him all this wahala. Wizkid is beginning to look like a drug addict and I think he has problems with his finances.
Yes, he's a substance abuser and irresponsible and might be broke. Bad news for the ladies with his kids!
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 18, 2018
lefulefu:
of course we know she's a gold digger but then is the child not that of whizkid? If that is his child its his responsibility to look after the kid..except its not his biological son.anyway for a man to refer to the mother of his child as a hoe could mean he might not be the biological father.
Go and enforce it.
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 18, 2018
Ategberoson:

shut up kid. a matured mature person and a popular guy shouldn't be dragging his personal affairs on social media

your brain faculty need urgent redress if you can't comprehend that simple words mumu
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Fitbillionairep: 9:01am On Sep 18, 2018
i hate hungry hoes

1 Like

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 18, 2018
cheesy
ontarioissauga:

Go and enforce it.
wetin concern mecheesy.iyam just airing an opinion. Anyway he's lucky he's not in a saner clime otherwise he for hear am.no be person go tell wen im wan nack to wear cd wen he go pay child support thru im nosecheesy;. cheesy;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Lovelypet28: 9:15am On Sep 18, 2018
akinszz:
I don't really blame wizkid much 'cos he may be doubting the paternity of those kids. There are so many cases like that . Try to watch paternity court on you tube. You will be amazed
Those children look so much like him,he cant deny them especially his first son,he has wizzy's head,lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Adebayo Salami "Oga-Bello" And His 18 Children / Thespian Nozy: What Doctors Removed From The Stomach Of A Nigerian Comedian / Davido And Chioma Expecting Their First Child Together - Instablog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.