Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes (67132 Views)

Khloe Berates Wizkid For Calling His Baby Mamas 'Money Hungry Hoes' / "Ignore The Money Hungry Hoes" - Wizkid Slams His Babymamas again. / Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Lovelypet28: 9:22am On Sep 18, 2018
Everyone calling these women hoes,conceiving a child is a joint effort, yes the girls made the mistake of getting pregnant for a rich boy( because definately he is not yet a man),he also is not responsible person,taking care of YOUR children is not disputable,it shouldnt even be argued on,its the responsibility of the father,if he doesnt he is worse than an infidel,not trying to be tribalistic but maybe wizkid is towing the way of his father,most yoruba men are not responsible to their children.

1 Like

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Ategberoson(m): 9:39am On Sep 18, 2018
[quote author=ontarioissauga post=71298760][/quote]

fvck u! matured
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Myself2(m): 9:47am On Sep 18, 2018
In Oshi Omo Ole;s voice : GO AND DIE

Useless lazy olosho looking for cheap fame and fortune
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by JamesTPhillips: 10:10am On Sep 18, 2018
cheesy
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by akinszz: 10:11am On Sep 18, 2018
Lovelypet28:

Those children look so much like him,he cant deny them especially his first son,he has wizzy's head,lol
hmm... Mere looking don't determine that, until they go for DNA TEST as prove.
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 18, 2018
Ategberoson:

fvck u! matured
Ha!
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 18, 2018
akinszz:
hmm... Mere looking don't determine that, until they go for DNA TEST as prove proof.
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Olufela30: 11:11am On Sep 18, 2018
Badgers14:
Wizkid, wizkid how many time did I call you

Shun all these small boy Instagram stuff, swallow ya pride and codedly go and settle with ya angry baby mama unless you dont plan on ever visiting U.S again.

If the baby mama go reason with a feminist Bush tailed lawyer, you go hear am.

See oooo, Wizkid better be careful, if Binta goes rogue and cries rape, no matter how truth or not it is, with the metoo movement and Trumps aggressive policy on hardline immigration policies, Wizkid is finished and his career dead.

Please dont quote me to talk rubbish, I am not feeling fine.

Big boy, how much do u av in ur account ���
They re all entertainers, let'em keep doing their jobs..

1 Like

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by barrmey(m): 12:53pm On Sep 18, 2018
kennygee:

Even if they are married, who will take care of his kids?

Their husbands?

There's no excuse for being a deadbeat dad, it is irresponsible.

I pray those women will get their acts together. There are single mums in this world who made mistakes by lying with dogs, but they
can forget their "future", make better choices and get themselves a " Russell".

they knew what dating a superstar is all about..They are mentally retarded and just too stupid..
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 18, 2018
dafemnet:
Dogs only sleep with hoes, do you know that?

Legend

1 Like

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by AnuliKay: 3:08pm On Sep 18, 2018
This whole Wizkid saga is disappointing.

The 70th Primetime Emmy Awards held today at the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles.It is a star-studded affair, hosted by Saturday Night Live’s Colin Jost and Michael Che.

One reason we love award shows, are the red carpet looks. These beautiful ensembles are a staple at every award show and leave us yearning for more. The 2018 Emmy’s is no exception as the photographs below will prove. In no particular order, here are the top twenty dresses on the Emmy Red Carpet.

See all the beautiful looks: https://kaynuli.com/the-top-20-best-dresses-at-the-emmys/

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Gabriel004: 3:18pm On Sep 18, 2018
frenzyduchess:
Assumptions is for fools. You assuming what I am not only shows I was right after all,you really do have a third world persons mentality. I tackled you based on your shallow mindset but you went further to show just how frail your brain is undecided.

And by the way,someone like you with this mentality ... undecided
You keep displaying your stupidity. Do you even understand what assumption means? I only used clause and you are shouting i assume what you are not. Or are you blind to read or probably suffering from dyslexia to know where i asked if you areba baby mama. Gerarahia.
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Gabriel004: 3:20pm On Sep 18, 2018
frenzyduchess:
Assumptions is for fools. You assuming what I am not only shows I was right after all,you really do have a third world persons mentality. I tackled you based on your shallow mindset but you went further to show just how frail your brain is undecided.

And by the way,someone like you with this mentality ... undecided
What mentality?
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Gabriel004: 3:25pm On Sep 18, 2018
[s]
Deji63:

Gabriel004 your mother fvcked around before having you that's why she ended up birthing a empty head goat like you. STFU and stop the harassment. If a woman gets married does that automatically mean she can not end up a single mother? Go borrow sense abeg. Its people like you that were brought up by hoes who make the loudest noise, marry hoes and call them wives when they are currently fvcking ten other men and birth you hoes as daughters. That's how God knocks mindless sharks like you.
[/s]I am not surprised at you mentioning my mum. You know why, Cos that is the trait of a typical product of out of wedlock. So i understand your frustration. If your sister gives birth out of wedlock, she is a second hand product. Mind that.

1 Like

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Amberon: 4:34pm On Sep 18, 2018
But if she does that wizkid fans such as yourself will come here to say she is wicked, wouldn't you? What exactly will she do that wizkid fans won't complain about?
skarlett:

Is it not more classy to settle it this way than take to the internet and air your dirty laundry?

Cc: Amberon
Dominique
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Deji63: 4:40pm On Sep 18, 2018
Gabriel004:
[s][/s]I am not surprised at you mentioning my mum. You know why, Cos that is the trait of a typical product of out of wedlock. So i understand your frustration. If your sister gives birth out of wedlock, she is a second hand product. Mind that.

See your flat head. Me and you who be product of sorrow? You were born into sorrow and shall die in sorrow. My sisters are happily married and don't intend to leave their husbands for your future wide pussieed baby mama daughters
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by AceDomino(m): 4:57pm On Sep 18, 2018
Khloe wan use wizkid learn
talking?
I'm not a fan of wiz but who the girl be self? That bbn of a thing Gan no dey let them get enough sense.
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by ERCROSS(m): 7:51pm On Sep 18, 2018
ollydee:
can't stop laughing ��

Olaide, na ur face be diz. eku three days ooo

1 Like

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 18, 2018
Amberon:
But if she does that wizkid fans such as yourself will come here to say she is wicked, wouldn't you? What exactly will she do that wizkid fans won't complain about?

I am not a wizkid fan, I'm the children's fan. Both mamas and Wizkid are shameless for dragging their children through such a show of shame. I am more against the women concerned because if their children's welfare were really paramount, they won't be littering social media with epistles upon epistles of their deadbeat baby daddy. They'd have picked themselves up and empowered themselves that they won't need Wizkid or worst case scenario, in the case of Binta, involve the authorities in the US and have him detained until he does what's necessary. That has been my point from my first post but you just had to shove your obnoxious and unwanted opinions down my mentions. Go away girl, I won't reply your mentions again

1 Like

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by don4real18(m): 9:31pm On Sep 18, 2018
Badgers14:

U.S.A can do 10001 thing about it. States do carry Child support issues for head like gala.
For their citizens, yes... But they have no right over Wizkid as their law stops at their border
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Badgers14: 9:38pm On Sep 18, 2018
don4real18:

For their citizens, yes... But they have no right over Wizkid as their law stops at their border

They still can. Unless he doesn't plan to visit U.S ever again.
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Gabriel004: 10:36pm On Sep 18, 2018
Deji63:

See your flat head. Me and you who be product of sorrow? You were born into sorrow and shall die in sorrow. My sisters are happily married and don't intend to leave their husbands for your future wide pussieed baby mama daughters
May your wish be accomplished. As you have wished and prayed for, so shall it be, yes asccordind to your prayer, you shall die in sorrow like your father. Your sister hapily married my foot. Keep decieving yourself. Product of wedlock.
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Deji63: 4:58am On Sep 19, 2018
Gabriel004:
May your wish be accomplished. As you have wished and prayed for, so shall it be, yes asccordind to your prayer, you shall die in sorrow like your father. Your sister hapily married my foot. Keep decieving yourself. Product of wedlock.

As e be say them dton marry unlike your hag fugly sisters why e come pain you like this? Na me lay curse on top una family wey all of una life blast like boko haran bomb? Na me say make all your sisters dey house with white hair no husband and you sef no wife when be say your mama blood pressure don sky rocket out of sorrow wey him unfortunate pkikin dem dey bring am? Get the Bleep off my mention and go fix your destiny of poverty, sorrow and regrets that you will die in. That curse wey you dey curse na for you and your family members them.
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Nobody: 6:11am On Sep 19, 2018
Gabriel004:
You keep displaying your stupidity. Do you even understand what assumption means? I only used clause and you are shouting i assume what you are not. Or are you blind to read or probably suffering from dyslexia to know where i asked if you areba baby mama. Gerarahia.
when replying a statement and the speaker uses "you"(which by the way is swimming all over your reply as if you just heard the word),it means the speaker is directly projecting the content of the statement at the person the reply is meant for.

You tried to sound smart by using big words but the more you try to protect your ego by sounding smart the more your shallowness reveals itself.I get it, "people like you" abound on this forum. So do yourself a favor ,go back and read your reply and if you still dont understand what you wrote by yourself, then your dyslexia (permit me to borrow your word tongue) is in its chronic stage. undecided . Anyway, I know you won't accept the error, so bye.
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Gabriel004: 10:22pm On Sep 19, 2018
frenzyduchess:
when replying a statement and the speaker uses "you"(which by the way is swimming all over your reply as if you just heard the word),it means the speaker is directly projecting the content of the statement at the person the reply is meant for.

You tried to sound smart by using big words but the more you try to protect your ego by sounding smart the more your shallowness reveals itself.I get it, "people like you" abound on this forum. So do yourself a favor ,go back and read your reply and if you still dont understand what you wrote by yourself, then your dyslexia (permit me to borrow your word tongue) is in its chronic stage. undecided . Anyway, I know you won't accept the error, so bye.
Go and suck dick for brain formatting jor.
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Gabriel004: 10:31pm On Sep 19, 2018
[s]
Deji63:

As e be say them dton marry unlike your hag fugly sisters why e come pain you like this? Na me lay curse on top una family wey all of una life blast like boko haran bomb? Na me say make all your sisters dey house with white hair no husband and you sef no wife when be say your mama blood pressure don sky rocket out of sorrow wey him unfortunate pkikin dem dey bring am? Get the Bleep off my mention and go fix your destiny of poverty, sorrow and regrets that you will die in. That curse wey you dey curse na for you and your family members them.
[/s] grin, I challenge you to let display the picture of our sisters if it is sure for you. I am not ashamed to display my sister's pic to show how elegant she is. So i challenge you to let us display their pictures. You know what, i allow you to display your sister in her make up, while i display my sister's makeupless pic. If you are suffering from family curse in your generation, how does that concern me. See mumu, i commented, you carry your family curse to come comment on my mention and you have got to say i shoukd leave your mention. On whose forum, your father or mother. I don't know why you keep emphasizing on poverty, sorrow, grief n death. Did anyone here ask yiu to start naming your family characteristics, or is it anyone business tharmt death, grief, poverty n sorrow are the order of the day in your family? How does that concern us here. Eran ibiye.
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Gabriel004: 10:45pm On Sep 19, 2018
Lovelypet28:
Everyone calling these women hoes,conceiving a child is a joint effort, yes the girls made the mistake of getting pregnant for a rich boy( because definately he is not yet a man),he also is not responsible person,taking care of YOUR children is not disputable,it shouldnt even be argued on,its the responsibility of the father,if he doesnt he is worse than an infidel,not trying to be tribalistic but maybe wizkid is towing the way of his father,most yoruba men are not responsible to their children.
You are very stupid. I am not trying to be tribalistic, but can you tell us the reason most igbo parent sell their children just to eat if they are responsible? Or when is poor wretched man start javing opinion on issue of someone that can roast his entire generation as suya?
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Deji63: 6:52am On Sep 20, 2018
Gabriel004:
[s][/s] grin, I challenge you to let display the picture of our sisters if it is sure for you. I am not ashamed to display my sister's pic to show how elegant she is. So i challenge you to let us display their pictures. You know what, i allow you to display your sister in her make up, while i display my sister's makeupless pic. If you are suffering from family curse in your generation, how does that concern me. See mumu, i commented, you carry your family curse to come comment on my mention and you have got to say i shoukd leave your mention. On whose forum, your father or mother. I don't know why you keep emphasizing on poverty, sorrow, grief n death. Did anyone here ask yiu to start naming your family characteristics, or is it anyone business tharmt death, grief, poverty n sorrow are the order of the day in your family? How does that concern us here. Eran ibiye.

You know say your sister fit be Agbani Darego. All you need do is upload Agbani Darego and claim she is your hopeless mothers last born. Mumu. grin grin You dey find omo baba olowo to give belle but na omo baba oloshi ponbele your destiny choose. So that the poverty from her family and yours go triple spread to your unfortunate pikin them. Men are challenging themselves on intellectual issues that will enable them grow financially you dey NL dey do picture challenge. Your own don blast together with ykur cursed family of loosers. Later when dem ask you your gender you go say you be man. You be gigolo. Goat like you go Bleep woman dey expect am to pay you for the service. grin grin Make poverty kill you wey you choose not to work hard on your own to erase come dey wait woman wey no go come your way to help you erase am while you siddon for house dey waste away your life. No food for lazy man. I emphasise on poverty and grief because I can see that it is your destiny and then you sit down at home waiting for woman money wey no go come as an unlucky fugly gigolo. You want to ride Prada but you no wan work. Na inside poverty dem go bury you.
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Deji63: 7:19am On Sep 20, 2018
Amberon:
No human being is second hand, especially not in America where she lives.

Gabriel004 you know say your mama na second hand and you dey open that your dirty mouth call those beautiful ladies second hand. If dem be 2nd hand wizzy be 5th hand. You just be like frustrated person wey dem don curse wey no see solution. Later when 19 bandits rape your pikin give am belle and AIDS together you go say My God who have i offended. Karma is a bitch dude. You get money reach Sumbo Ajaba husband wey marry am with two kids despite being a single man without kids. The way you dey support wizzy deadbeat suspect say you dey turn women to single mother any how too but wait make God bulala that your empty head finish first. You go know say deadebeat no be profession na way to end your life wizkid don turn to junkie soon him own go finish because of his wickedness. For your case na poverty casket dem go use bury you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Gabriel004: 7:36pm On Sep 20, 2018
Deji63:

You know say your sister fit be Agbani Darego. All you need do is upload Agbani Darego and claim she is your hopeless mothers last born. Mumu. grin grin You dey find omo baba olowo to give belle but na omo baba oloshi ponbele your destiny choose. So that the poverty from her family and yours go triple spread to your unfortunate pikin them. Men are challenging themselves on intellectual issues that will enable them grow financially you dey NL dey do picture challenge. Your own don blast together with ykur cursed family of loosers. Later when dem ask you your gender you go say you be man. You be gigolo. Goat like you go Bleep woman dey expect am to pay you for the service. grin grin Make poverty kill you wey you choose not to work hard on your own to erase come dey wait woman wey no go come your way to help you erase am while you siddon for house dey waste away your life. No food for lazy man. I emphasise on poverty and grief because I can see that it is your destiny and then you sit down at home waiting for woman money wey no go come as an unlucky fugly gigolo. You want to ride Prada but you no wan work. Na inside poverty dem go bury you.
grin I understand your frustration very vell. Seems you just heard of some words like gigolo and deadbeat whuch you do not even know the meaning. I undetstand you are going to die in poverty n people will just rap you in one cloth n dump you into your grave. I also undersyand your mother is a hoe. I know you do not have respect for your parent, so i do not expect you not to mention someone else's parent. I know you are a product of wedlick. Of which, not the fault of the father cos he cannot accept a child that he is not sure of due to your mother's waywardness. Spit.

Deji63:

He says his father was an absentee deadbeat dad. A lesson to the men who make babies and shy away from their responsibilities wanting to eat their cakes and have them. I support the dude abeg. I am also a victim and didn't shed a single tear when he died.
Ohooo, did i not said it. Hehehehe, i knew your frustration is due to your wedlockness. Why are you angry at the innocent man, when he was not the only one fucking your mama public toilet. So you want him to accept you. You said you did not shed tear, ode, what will your useless tear do, bring him back to like. You cry, you no cry, he does not care. Now i understand why you tranfer agression to me n wizkid, a boy that can boy your entire generation.

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Gabriel004: 7:40pm On Sep 20, 2018
Deji63:

Gabriel004 you know say your mama na second hand and you dey open that your dirty mouth call those beautiful ladies second hand. If dem be 2nd hand wizzy be 5th hand. You just be like frustrated person wey dem don curse wey no see solution. Later when 19 bandits rape your pikin give am belle and AIDS together you go say My God who have i offended. Karma is a bitch dude. You get money reach Sumbo Ajaba husband wey marry am with two kids despite being a single man without kids. The way you dey support wizzy deadbeat suspect say you dey turn women to single mother any how too but wait make God bulala that your empty head finish first. You go know say deadebeat no be profession na way to end your life wizkid don turn to junkie soon him own go finish because of his wickedness. For your case na poverty casket dem go use bury you.
Oga wedlock, stop mentioning my monika, i am not the cause of your wedlockness. Go and ask your mother how many dicks contributed to your existence. Do not vex for that deadman cos of youe mama oloshoism. Your father might still be alive if you frustrate your mother well. cheesy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) / Allwell Ademola Celebrates 35th Birthday Every Year, Explains Why / Niyola Wore A Braless Outfit To A Function (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.