Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,654 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" (59517 Views)

Any Guess What This Lady’s Reply Will Be To This Convo’ Pic / I Can't Marry A Woman Who Can't Cook - See Lady Reply / A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:25pm On Sep 19, 2018
gloria34:
didn't mean to b rude, hope it didn't come across that way? my parents don't hit me, my mum used d cane on my while I was still in sec sch. I find it very offensive 4 an adult to raise hands on another, it shows how uncultured she is. from my own perspective, if d girl let it slide, it will happen again whenever there is any issue btw them cos she will see it as her way of correcting her. but with this, she will b scared to repeat such act

So what will you do as the wife if it happens?

That's the question
Re: Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" by Nobody: 5:32am On Sep 20, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

That's the question
i will return that slap. I need to correct that wrong move from d root. what she did wasn't a matured action, she should not expect a matured response from me
Re: Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:31pm On Sep 20, 2018
gloria34:
i will return that slap. I need to correct that wrong move from d root. what she did wasn't a matured action, she should not expect a matured response from me

Kikikiki...

You slap your mother Inlaw cos she slapped you... Where are you from abeg ? jupiter ?
Re: Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" by AdaNonye: 8:17pm On Sep 20, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

That's the question
I sincerely hope I never have to face this cos I detest confrontation.....I can't slap her back but she will never come back to that house again...if she ever has to, it will be on my own terms cheesy...the way up is down.......seriously tho,I detest when someone gets slapped. Growing up with 4 brothers,my parents never slapped us. Even my dad that will just rush u,never slapped us. So, I will take it very personal if I get slapped

1 Like

Re: Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" by zubinike(m): 12:29am On Sep 22, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

Kikikiki...

You slap your mother Inlaw cos she slapped you... Where are you from abeg ? jupiter ?

Gloria go be pure south south woman, probably deltan or edo wen no get joy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

17 Facts You Should Know If You Are Dating A Short Girl / I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor / OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.